Airlocks in the supposed LM's.

• 405 Replies
Re: Airlocks in the supposed LM's.
« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2021, 02:56:20 AM »
Yes, you guessed it:  nobody has actually climbed Everest (or presumably any other big mountain) and the photos, books, films, accounts etc are all fake.  Yes, really, he went there.   :P

I did point out that you can easily drive to around 3,400m in Spain - where your weight should be around two thirds, according to denpressure..... he didn't quite deny that you could this but said he "would look into it".   ;)

This is pretty awesome, I have to say. Did not know this.

It is a strange belief system.
It's not really a belief system.  He just gets trapped in corners, so has to invent new systems and conspiracies and adds them to the already hot mess.

I bet before it was pointed out that your weight would just be one third up Everest according to "denpressure" he would never have claimed people climbing the mountain was "fake" or a "con".    It's just another ad hoc to add to the steaming pile.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2021, 03:53:40 AM »
Hey, buddy! !!!!!News flash!!!! It's all at your fingertips too.
What is? The moon story?

Quote from: Smoke Machine
You're still glossing over and cherry picking things that to the layman at first glance, seem implausible, but as demonstrated, are all plausible.
Demonstrated, where? On your moon?

There is a film by Todd Douglas Miller, which is basically a documentary, called, "Apollo 11". Watch it, so we can discuss your issues with it.
I don't need to see a film to discuss issues. I'm doing that right now.

Oh, and for your information, the average human only needs 34 grams of pure oxygen an hour to survive.
On Earth or on your moon?

The actual entire spacesuit was pressurised with the oxygen.
The inner suit or the external suit?
The helmet as well, as one unit or separate?
How did the oxygen actually flow as the so called astronaut breathed?Because you mentioned it was stored in the suit and none of it was vented externally.

Do you have any idea?

In the backpack was 1.4kg of lithium hydroxide
What did they use that for?

, 3.9 litres of cooling water
How did the cooling water freeze without venting heat to circulate to coll the body??

, and a 279 watt an hour battery.
Soooo, basically a battery that managed to give out 2.2 kw of energy over the 8 hour so called moon walk?

Did they plug into the moon?

JackBlack

« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2021, 04:01:47 AM »
Again:
How much oxygen could that tank hold? Not as a time based unit, but either as pressure and volume, or mass (and show all working).
How much oxygen does a human need every hour, and what is your justification for this number?

No, you're not.
You are just continually spouting garbage and asking dumb questions and ignoring the answers.
Discussing would actually require you to engage, honestly.

Yet again you demonstrate that you don't bother reading what has been said.
If you did, you would know that lithium hydroxide is a CO2 scrubber.
It reacts with CO2 to remove it from the gas phase.

How did the cooling water freeze without venting heat to circulate to coll the body??
And again you show you don't pay attention.
That was one thing which was vented to space.
If you looked at what was presented you would already know that.

Soooo, basically a battery that managed to give out 2.2 kw of energy over the 8 hour so called moon walk?
No. It gave it 0.22 kW over the 8 hours. Or don't you understand how units work either?

Mikey T.

« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2021, 04:23:19 AM »

Again: 
1) Vacuum makes a very good insulator against direct thermal transfer.  Hence the use of near vacuum for insulating beverage containers, near vacuum used between panes of glass (usually filled with a very very low pressure of something like argon).
2) Cold is the reduction of energy from a system through direct thermal transfer.  If there is no medium to transfer the heat energy through using direct thermal transfer, how does it get cold? 

What is the problem with transferring oxygen via tubing?  not a water hose, but whatever.  Where is there a problem.  That's right you have no idea, you just want your fantasy to be real at any cost.  How very indoctrinated of you to throw out anything that disagrees with your beliefs. 

Still waiting on your justifications for your fantastical claims.  No hand waving, give us some logical reasoning.
Pressure evacuation makes a good insulator on Earth.
We are dealing with your space and moon with a supposed real vacuum.

So tell me how the oxygen doesn't freeze and also how the batteries do not die.

Explain how water can flow, also?
Why is it different?  Vacuum insulation isn't due to "pressure evacuation", it's very little matter in an area.  Nothing to transfer the heat energy to. 
Again, cold is just the reduction of heat energy, if you could perfectly insulate the item from the area that has less heat energy then you can't transfer the item's heat energy away from via direct thermal transfer.  A perfect vacuum(no such thing) would be a perfect insulator. 
Why, explain why, the physics should be wildly different?  Why wouldn't water flow if insulated and pressurized, or oxygen, or why would the batteries die if the can't readily lose their heat via direct thermal transfer? 
Stop just hand waving.
Explain why.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2021, 04:32:54 AM »

How would it be possible to vent water vapour into space in a so called vacuum?
From  a tap?
Spray?
What rids the suit of water in this vacuum?
How does it travel?
How does it not freeze?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2021, 04:42:20 AM »

No. It gave it 0.22 kW over the 8 hours. Or don't you understand how units work either?
I don't think you understand.

Mikey T.

« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2021, 04:43:06 AM »

From  a tap?
Spray?
What rids the suit of water in this vacuum?
How does it travel?
How does it not freeze?
High pressure, aka many atoms in a given volume, allowed to move to a low pressure.  And it does freeze when this happens.  It's called sublimation.  It's due to rapid expansion of the distance between the individual atoms.  It's how your freezer works in a way.  Compressing something increases the apparent heat, decompressing it decreases the apparent heat due to more space between the atoms so they don't bump into each other as much.  Which is also why a near vacuum makes a good thermal/sound insulator.  Very little opportunity for individual atoms to directly affect each other so they maintain their energy.

rvlvr

« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2021, 04:44:31 AM »
The porous plate sublimator had a metal plate with microscopic pores sized just right so that if the water flowing under the plate warmed to more than a user-comfortable level, frozen water in the plate would thaw, flow through the plate, and boil to the vacuum of space, taking away heat in the process. Once the water under the plate cooled to a user-comfortable temperature, the water in the plate would re-freeze, sealing the plate and stopping the cooling process. Thus, heat rejection with automatic temperature control was accomplished with no sensors or moving parts to malfunction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo/Skylab_space_suit#Liquid_Cooling_Garment

Mikey T.

« Reply #248 on: June 30, 2021, 04:45:17 AM »

What did he not understand?  Explain, no hand waving.  Oh I would love to see your explanation of how electricity works. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2021, 04:45:49 AM »

Again: 
1) Vacuum makes a very good insulator against direct thermal transfer.  Hence the use of near vacuum for insulating beverage containers, near vacuum used between panes of glass (usually filled with a very very low pressure of something like argon).
2) Cold is the reduction of energy from a system through direct thermal transfer.  If there is no medium to transfer the heat energy through using direct thermal transfer, how does it get cold? 

What is the problem with transferring oxygen via tubing?  not a water hose, but whatever.  Where is there a problem.  That's right you have no idea, you just want your fantasy to be real at any cost.  How very indoctrinated of you to throw out anything that disagrees with your beliefs. 

Still waiting on your justifications for your fantastical claims.  No hand waving, give us some logical reasoning.

Why is it different?  Vacuum insulation isn't due to "pressure evacuation", it's very little matter in an area.  Nothing to transfer the heat energy to. 
Again, cold is just the reduction of heat energy, if you could perfectly insulate the item from the area that has less heat energy then you can't transfer the item's heat energy away from via direct thermal transfer.  A perfect vacuum(no such thing) would be a perfect insulator. 
Why, explain why, the physics should be wildly different?  Why wouldn't water flow if insulated and pressurized, or oxygen, or why would the batteries die if the can't readily lose their heat via direct thermal transfer? 
Stop just hand waving.
Explain why.
Have you ever seen a container of water in a chamber which has evacuated a lot of pressure?

Your moon is jch much worse than this by how it's explained.
Your water, batteries and oxy issues are ridiculously  wrecked. It's a no go and only fantasy keeps it as some kind of working pretence.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #250 on: June 30, 2021, 04:50:28 AM »
The porous plate sublimator had a metal plate with microscopic pores sized just right so that if the water flowing under the plate warmed to more than a user-comfortable level, frozen water in the plate would thaw, flow through the plate, and boil to the vacuum of space, taking away heat in the process. Once the water under the plate cooled to a user-comfortable temperature, the water in the plate would re-freeze, sealing the plate and stopping the cooling process. Thus, heat rejection with automatic temperature control was accomplished with no sensors or moving parts to malfunction.

You cannot boil to the vacuum of your space without having some kind of medium for it to boil off into.
Your moon has no such thing.

It's not like opening a fizzy pop bottle on Earth.

To make ice in the suit would be to make the suit act like a home freezer unit. It means it would need a compressor and a heat exchanger which requires venting.

You're getting no venting on your moon.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #251 on: June 30, 2021, 04:51:07 AM »

What did he not understand?  Explain, no hand waving.  Oh I would love to see your explanation of how electricity works.
You don't have anything, do you?

« Reply #252 on: June 30, 2021, 06:19:26 AM »
Yes, you guessed it:  nobody has actually climbed Everest (or presumably any other big mountain) and the photos, books, films, accounts etc are all fake.  Yes, really, he went there.   :P

I did point out that you can easily drive to around 3,400m in Spain - where your weight should be around two thirds, according to denpressure..... he didn't quite deny that you could this but said he "would look into it".   ;)

This is pretty awesome, I have to say. Did not know this.

It is a strange belief system.
It's not really a belief system.  He just gets trapped in corners, so has to invent new systems and conspiracies and adds them to the already hot mess.

I bet before it was pointed out that your weight would just be one third up Everest according to "denpressure" he would never have claimed people climbing the mountain was "fake" or a "con".    It's just another ad hoc to add to the steaming pile.

Lol.  I'll second the awesomeness of this.  The conspiracy just gets bigger and bigger.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2021, 06:42:53 AM »
Explain the insulating then.
Do you not understand how insulation works? ???

They are saying they transferred oxygen to the back packs via a tube from the LM.
Why didn't it freeze?
Because the freezing point of oxygen is -362 degrees.  Oh, and the boiling point of liquid oxygen is -297 degrees, so I'm not really sure why you think that -250 degrees is a problem for oxygen gas transfer.

How did the batteries not die in minus 250 or even plus 250?
Have you ever heard of thermal mass?  You may want to look into it.

Are you saying tinfoil just insulated everything, plus and minus?
No, that is not what I'm saying.  I'm saying that multiple layers of beta cloth make for pretty decent insulation.
Beta cloth is a type of fireproof silica fiber cloth used in the manufacture of Apollo/Skylab A7L space suits, the Apollo Thermal Micrometeoroid Garment, the McDivitt Purse,[1] and in other specialized applications.

Beta cloth consists of fine woven silica fiber, similar to fiberglass. The resulting fabric does not burn, and melts only at temperatures exceeding 650 °C (1,200 °F)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Mikey T.

« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2021, 06:45:56 AM »

Again: 

Stop just hand waving.
Explain why.
Have you ever seen a container of water in a chamber which has evacuated a lot of pressure?

Your moon is jch much worse than this by how it's explained.
Your water, batteries and oxy issues are ridiculously  wrecked. It's a no go and only fantasy keeps it as some kind of working pretence.
Yes, I have done it myself.  The water will boil.  Do you know why?  I thought not.  Have you even put a sealed pressure container of water in a vacuum chamber?  Do you know what will happen to it?  I do. 
I have given you the information, it is up to you to understand it.

Mikey T.

« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2021, 06:52:45 AM »

You cannot boil to the vacuum of your space without having some kind of medium for it to boil off into.
Your moon has no such thing.

It's not like opening a fizzy pop bottle on Earth.

To make ice in the suit would be to make the suit act like a home freezer unit. It means it would need a compressor and a heat exchanger which requires venting.

You're getting no venting on your moon.
Why can't you boil off into a vacuum?  What medium are you talking about? Why would it need a compressor and heat exchanger if the pressure is already there and the low pressure is already there?  Please explain the actual mechanism of a home freezer, the physics behind it, not just more insulting behaviour and hand waving.

So we can add pressure differential to the long list of things you have no idea about.  Funny that the denpressure guy has no clue about pressure, volume, insulation, etc. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2021, 08:41:02 AM »
Yep and it would not work on the so called moon vacuum.

Quote from: markjo
They are saying they transferred oxygen to the back packs via a tube from the LM.
Why didn't it freeze?
Because the freezing point of oxygen is -362 degrees.  Oh, and the boiling point of liquid oxygen is -297 degrees, so I'm not really sure why you think that -250 degrees is a problem for oxygen gas transfer.

Because the 250 was C not F.
I clearly remember many years ago being told this.
Now it's all changed and it does not surprise me.

(All supposedly.)
It says Apollo 15 to 17 increased their batteries to 390 watt hours from the 276 they supposedly had.

I can't find what ampere they were supposedly operating under and what voltage.
Any idea?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #257 on: June 30, 2021, 08:59:53 AM »
Then you don't understand insulation, or heat transfer in general, as well as you think you do.

Why didn't it freeze?

Still doesn't matter because all of the moon landings happened during lunar daylight, so keeping the LEM and astronauts from overheating was the bigger concern.

(All supposedly.)
There is no supposedly about thermal mass.  It's why brick buildings take a while to heat up in the sunlight and stay warm long after the sun goes down.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2021, 09:06:29 AM »
Then you don't understand insulation, or heat transfer in general, as well as you think you do.
Or maybe you don't.

Why didn't it freeze?

Still doesn't matter because all of the moon landings happened during lunar daylight, so keeping the LEM and astronauts from overheating was the bigger concern.
Lunar daylight. Take a look at the pictures and tell me it's daylight.

Take a look in the sky and see it lit up like a beacon.

(All supposedly.)
There is no supposedly about thermal mass.  It's why brick buildings take a while to heat up in the sunlight and stay warm long after the sun goes down.
No brick buildings and in a vacuum as we're told.

Mikey T.

« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2021, 09:47:51 AM »
Or maybe you don't.

Why didn't it freeze?

(All supposedly.)
I can't speak for Mark, but you clearly do not understand insulation.  Why would the physics of thermal transfer change on the Moon?

Pretty bright out, no atmosphere means no blue sky.  Why do you think it wasn't?  Also with thermal transfer via direct means doesn't really work too well in a near vacuum the thing to insulate against is radiative heat transfer which can be achieved easily with rather thin reflective foil.  Still no answer as to why heat would magically work different on the Moon. 

So he uses brick buildings as an analog to explain thermal mass, but you don't get analogies.  So why would thermal mass not work on the Moon? 

All this hand waving, no explanations, typical. 

« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2021, 02:45:11 PM »
Hey, buddy! !!!!!News flash!!!! It's all at your fingertips too.
What is? The moon story?

You're still glossing over and cherry picking things that to the layman at first glance, seem implausible, but as demonstrated, are all plausible.
Demonstrated, where? On your moon?

There is a film by Todd Douglas Miller, which is basically a documentary, called, "Apollo 11". Watch it, so we can discuss your issues with it.

Oh, and for your information, the average human only needs 34 grams of pure oxygen an hour to survive.
On Earth or on your moon?

The actual entire spacesuit was pressurised with the oxygen.
The inner suit or the external suit?
The helmet as well, as one unit or separate?
How did the oxygen actually flow as the so called astronaut breathed?Because you mentioned it was stored in the suit and none of it was vented externally.

Do you have any idea?

, 3.9 litres of cooling water

, and a 279 watt an hour battery.

Did they plug into the moon?

They plugged into the LM, dumb dumb. Your flat earth priests would frown upon you watching that suggested documentary, and might compromise them paying you as a shill. So, best you don't.

The suit itself was pressurised with pure oxygen from a canister in the plss. The astronaut also wore liquid cooling and ventilation garments. The battery powered a ventilation fan inside the suit to circulate the oxygen and move the carbon dioxide towards the lithium hydroxide inside the contamination removal canister.

Water was vaporized from the suit externally, to the vacuum of space, to remove thermal energy and to prevent the astronaut from drowning inside the suit. It was vaporized using the plss water boiler and porous plate sublimator.

As a person who liked inventing, you should be excited by the technology employed in these suits to keep a person inside, alive.

Have you been vaccinated for covid-19 yet, sceptimatic?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 09:22:19 PM by Smoke Machine »

JackBlack

« Reply #261 on: June 30, 2021, 03:33:25 PM »
By exposing it to space.
All provided in the schematics.

Again, if you want to ask questions, stop claiming its fake, and admit that you have no reason to believe it is fake.

Otherwise, justify your outright lies against it.

Once more:
How much oxygen could that tank hold? Not as a time based unit, but either as pressure and volume, or mass (and show all working).
How much oxygen does a human need every hour, and what is your justification for this number?

So far the closest you have come to addressing this is providing a useless 8 litres, with no indication of if that is 8 litres at normal atmospheric pressure, or 1000 atm, or as liquid. (And you also provided no justification for the claim of 8 l)
And for the second question, the closest you have come is a BS lie of 3000 l per hour which is easily shown to be pure garbage.

Do you mean understand that you need to continually lie as you can't justify your claims? I understand that quite well.
Or did you mean understand you have no idea at all how units work? Because that seems apparent.

kW is not a unit of energy, it is power, it is a rate of energy transfer.
It doesn't matter if you have 1 kW for 1 hour, or for 100 hours. It is still 1 kW.
What you are thinking of are kWhr or J (noting there is a conversion factor of 3600 to go between those).

No, they are pathetically dismissed by you, with no justification at all.
That is not "wrecked".
You are the one promoting fantasy, not us.
You are the one rejecting reality, trying to pretend it is fantasy because you have no rational arguments against it.

And yet again you show you have no idea how basically anything works.

You do not need any medium at all to vent.
If you understood how gas actually works, instead of continually dismissing it with your fantasy, you would understand quite well that no medium is needed.
All that is needed for water to boil off is for the water molecule to have enough energy to leave the bulk. The only bearing the medium has is that if it contains some of the molecules it will be colliding with the bulk and potentially being stuck.

If you want to disagree, feel free to try justifying why boiling should magically require a medium.

You don't have anything, do you?
No, that would be you.
You have nothing to justify your claims. All you have are pathetic lies and dumb questions.

Why?
What magically stops it?
Do you mean the night sky, where it is basically main source of light and your eyes have adjusted to darkness?
Or during the day where it is faint and almost blends into the sky?
Try being in a nice dark room, then stepping out to bright daylight, and see the ground lit up like a beacon.

There you go ignoring the point again.

The point is not that there are bricks, it is that all objects have a thermal mass.
Things don't instantly change temperature.
In order to cool down, they need to dissipate heat. That thermal energy needs to leave the object and go somewhere else.
In order to heat up, it needs to absorb thermal energy from somewhere else.

On the moon, there is negligible thermal mass (other than the moon itself). That means there isn't really anywhere for the heat to go. Again, you have already admitted that. And that means that things wont just magically freeze.
The main way to cool things down would be evaporative cooling or radiative cooling.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2021, 05:05:55 PM »
Sorry, I meant lunar daytime, but the point still stands. 

The entire scene is well lit and objects are casting shadows.  Looks like daytime to me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2021, 09:51:41 PM »

I can't speak for Mark, but you clearly do not understand insulation.  Why would the physics of thermal transfer change on the Moon?

Pretty bright out, no atmosphere means no blue sky.  Why do you think it wasn't?  Also with thermal transfer via direct means doesn't really work too well in a near vacuum the thing to insulate against is radiative heat transfer which can be achieved easily with rather thin reflective foil.  Still no answer as to why heat would magically work different on the Moon. 

So he uses brick buildings as an analog to explain thermal mass, but you don't get analogies.  So why would thermal mass not work on the Moon? 

Maybe ask yourself how humans get hot on Earth and get cold.

Once you understand that you'll understand that your moon will offer nothing of the sort for any of what you're saying, including insulation.

The trouble is your story books offer you the fantasy and you take it with gusto.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2021, 10:03:29 PM »
They plugged into the LM, dumb dumb. Your flat earth priests would frown upon you watching that suggested documentary, and might compromise them paying you as a shill. So, best you don't.
Plugged in, eh?
The suit itself was pressurised with pure oxygen from a canister in the plss.
Do you mean like a balloon is inflated?
Does the canister inflate the suit to a set pressure and the suit holds that like a balloon as if the knot's tied?

The astronaut also wore liquid cooling and ventilation garments.
Ventilation garments?
How does that work?

The battery powered a ventilation fan inside the suit to circulate the oxygen and move the carbon dioxide towards the lithium hydroxide inside the contamination removal canister.
Sooo, the suit is pressurised and somewhere in that suit is a fan that somehow circulates the pressurised oxygen around it.
Sort of like me putting a box over my head with a fan inside and sealing it around my neck to circulate the air inside the box....right?

Water was vaporized from the suit externally, to the vacuum of space, to remove thermal energy and to prevent the astronaut from drowning inside the suit. It was vaporized using the plss water boiler and porous plate sublimator.
Vaporised from the suit?
To vaporise you need something to vaporise into. A medium.
Your moon provides none of it because it's a vacuum as you people say.
This means that any liquid in whatever form, could not be expelled from the suit. It would instantly freeze at the exit to the so called vacuum.
Major problems here.

As a person who liked inventing, you should be excited by the technology employed in these suits to keep a person inside, alive.
I love real inventions.
Unfortunately none of this applies to moon shenanigans.

Have you been vaccinated for covid-19 yet, sceptimatic?
Are you getting desperate?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2021, 10:05:31 PM »
By exposing it to space.

Not happening I'm afraid.

As I explained to smokey.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2021, 10:09:26 PM »

The entire scene is well lit and objects are casting shadows.  Looks like daytime to me.

Take a look at the moon one night and you'l notice it's lit up like a beacon.
You must understand and see that it is lit up like a beacon...right?
It's right there in your face....right?

So, if your moon is what you think it is and you believe men walked upon it, then don't try and argue for daylight on it by showing darkness with a spotlight on a grey surface when you can clearly see with your own eyes what's in that sky as a bright.....yes, bright circle of illuminated light that you call the moon.

This is why people need to use their own logic instead of reading fairly stories and accepting them as truth.

Mikey T.

« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2021, 10:18:48 PM »

Once you understand that you'll understand that your moon will offer nothing of the sort for any of what you're saying, including insulation.

The trouble is your story books offer you the fantasy and you take it with gusto.
I understand what thermal energy is, you do not.  With a lot of atmosphere to be able to transfer heat to the things it is in contact with.  Pretty easy stuff.  A near vacuum being devoid of most matter to be able to transfer thermal energy via contact, then anything "hot" would retain that thermal mass for a very long time.  So the dumb "ooh scary cold" portion is dealt with.  Then with reflective foil being demonstrably good at blocking radiative energy and there being a near vacuum to pretty much not have any way of contacting an item to heat it up does away with the dumb "ooh scary hot" garbage. 
Other ways like sublimation plates to assist in bleeding off heat building in the suits requires a very low external pressure to work very well.  Yet another point for near vacuum.
You just saying "nuh uhh" means nothing. 
So, again, why do physics magically change for the moon? 

Mikey T.

« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2021, 10:27:47 PM »

Take a look at the moon one night and you'l notice it's lit up like a beacon.
You must understand and see that it is lit up like a beacon...right?
It's right there in your face....right?

So, if your moon is what you think it is and you believe men walked upon it, then don't try and argue for daylight on it by showing darkness with a spotlight on a grey surface when you can clearly see with your own eyes what's in that sky as a bright.....yes, bright circle of illuminated light that you call the moon.

This is why people need to use their own logic instead of reading fairly stories and accepting them as truth.
Get a telescope, look at the moon. 
The moon reflects light, it doesn't make light.  The moon has no real atmosphere, why would you see a bright sky? 
Why do you consistently lie?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2021, 10:36:35 PM »

I understand what thermal energy is, you do not.  With a lot of atmosphere to be able to transfer heat to the things it is in contact with.  Pretty easy stuff.  A near vacuum being devoid of most matter to be able to transfer thermal energy via contact, then anything "hot" would retain that thermal mass for a very long time.  So the dumb "ooh scary cold" portion is dealt with.  Then with reflective foil being demonstrably good at blocking radiative energy and there being a near vacuum to pretty much not have any way of contacting an item to heat it up does away with the dumb "ooh scary hot" garbage. 
Other ways like sublimation plates to assist in bleeding off heat building in the suits requires a very low external pressure to work very well.  Yet another point for near vacuum.
You just saying "nuh uhh" means nothing. 
So, again, why do physics magically change for the moon?
Absolute utter nonsense.