About Sam Benjamin Harris

• 8 Replies
About Sam Benjamin Harris
« on: June 01, 2021, 02:41:11 PM »
Da fak is he talking about no free will???

If he believes that its only the mind is what makes us who we are then he would be correct in believing that there's no free will.

You see what I mean? You see where only I think therefore I am  leads to? If you only work your mind, one day you will burn it!

I actually like this schmuck,  and I don't see any hatred in he's most  controversial views. But he again loses the argument about the role Christianty and Christian civilisation plays in understanding who the fak we are. So, when is Jordan Bernt Peterson going to throw him of the stage already?

I am a living proof that free will is true! I refuse to play along with how the world has been programed and run by biological machines after starting two world wars! If I put my mind and soul into it I would start a worldwide revolution and become the king of this Earth.

I am what I am!  I feel and feel more and more and I think therefore I am! And I am forever, literally!

I I I....I repeat I I I !!!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: About Sam Benjamin Harris
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 03:34:08 PM »
I am what I am!  I feel and feel more and more and I think therefore I am! And I am forever, literally!

Considering the last time you got to thinking and delivered this failed prediction...

You western globilists dont get it do you?! The world as we know it is changing, Trump is going to stay! When he said twelve more years he was not kidding! Everything has gone to plan, this is exactly what he wanted, he didnt want to win, he wanted to shook the system. To him its fix it or fuck it! I think it going to be fuck it!

...It's probably best not to put any stock in your free will.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 07:19:26 AM »

Considering the last time you got to thinking and delivered this failed prediction...

You western globilists dont get it do you?! The world as we know it is changing, Trump is going to stay! When he said twelve more years he was not kidding! Everything has gone to plan, this is exactly what he wanted, he didnt want to win, he wanted to shook the system. To him its fix it or fuck it! I think it going to be fuck it!

...It's probably best not to put any stock in your free will.

Teh Storm!

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 07:23:17 AM »
Does anything you say ever make sense?
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 01:23:34 PM »
Ah but he did fuck it! And the world as we know it is going to change soon don't worry about that! That orange sonmbitch can fool the world but he ain't fooling me! I'm way ahead of him. I'm thinking he is part of the ruling elite and he done his part now its the Democrat snow flakes turn to finish the well planned job!

When all or most of the people in the world who took the killer jabs fall like flies soon, then watch how shit hits the fan!

Governments around the world don't not shit! They are believing that they are saving lives. You know its like if the earth really is flat then only a small group of people would know about it, not the ones you see talking shit on media.

But I also believe that these people behind the killer jabs believe in free will! Because they aknow how to communicate with their sheep, so they are not going to force it on people like me because they just want to do a fresh install of the operating system for obvious reasons ( actually, I can list all the reasons here if you want) and they want strong, healthy and intelligent people like me to live long and prosper! 

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 01:33:38 PM »
This makes a lot of sense. I mean, once everyone that got vaccinated dies, the only ones left will be the raving lunatics who can proceed to finish destroying humanity unencumbered by anyone else trying to distract them with ridiculousness like talking sense.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 05:33:56 AM »
Ah but he did fuck it! And the world as we know it is going to change soon don't worry about that! That orange sonmbitch can fool the world but he ain't fooling me! I'm way ahead of him. I'm thinking he is part of the ruling elite and he done his part now its the Democrat snow flakes turn to finish the well planned job!

When all or most of the people in the world who took the killer jabs fall like flies soon, then watch how shit hits the fan!

Governments around the world don't not shit! They are believing that they are saving lives. You know its like if the earth really is flat then only a small group of people would know about it, not the ones you see talking shit on media.

But I also believe that these people behind the killer jabs believe in free will! Because they aknow how to communicate with their sheep, so they are not going to force it on people like me because they just want to do a fresh install of the operating system for obvious reasons ( actually, I can list all the reasons here if you want) and they want strong, healthy and intelligent people like me to live long and prosper!

I'll take that as a no.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 11:50:19 AM »
I didn't read any of the posts in this thread and I don't know what it is about but Sam Harris is a weirdo.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 12:56:27 PM »
This makes a lot of sense. I mean, once everyone that got vaccinated dies, the only ones left will be the raving lunatics who can proceed to finish destroying humanity unencumbered by anyone else trying to distract them with ridiculousness like talking sense.

Once everyone who is vaccinated dies you can argue that everyone who had the vaccine died.

Sounds pretty horrible saying it like that

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place