Do you believe the earth is flat?

• 169 Replies

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Re: Do you believe the earth is flat?
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2021, 10:50:40 AM »
There was a couple guys who flew to the moon once.
Can we trust you statue pohotoguy vs these moon guys?
They faked the moon landings in Mexico!

Mikey T.

« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2021, 12:28:17 PM »
Citation requested.
Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence.

JackBlack

« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2021, 02:41:59 PM »
My favourite lie was the claim that the statue of liberty can be seen from 60 miles away at sea level.
Maybe.
I dunno.
Haven't tried it so lets say N/A unless someone try's it.
The problem is that if you were to look at all the areas 60 miles away from the Statue of Liberty, you will see that there is no clear line of sight even if Earth was flat.
If you try going out to Lower Bay, you have ~20 miles before you hit land, which would then obstruct the view.
If instead you try going along the Hudson, you have some turns which will likely obstruct the view, and ignoring those initially turns, you still only have around 20 miles before it turns too much and you need to look through New York.

So there is no doubt about it.
You simply can't see it from that distance at sea level.

Mikey T.

« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2021, 03:54:07 PM »
As per many FE claims, complete dishonesty.  It's not that they are dumb either, they clearly know they are claiming false distances, they just don't care.  They are so indoctrinated that they have to fudge the numbers, oh just don't bother to research anything.  If it needs to be X distance for them to say it shouldn't be seen, double that distance to add "shock" value.

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2021, 04:24:19 PM »
Cn tower is a much better and well documented example.

Or big isalnd hawai mountain/ volxano from xxx distance.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2021, 04:52:22 PM »

Why would they fake it in a foreign country?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2021, 05:44:23 PM »

Australia had a major role in this Moon landing show and some of our outback could pass for a barren Moon given it was in black and white and no one would notice the red landscape

Now that we have color, the Mars landing can be staged here no problem

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Mikey T.

« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2021, 10:22:51 PM »
Seems like a lot of trouble, the Mojave desert would be easier.  But hey, they didn't fake it, so it's a moot point.  Pretty clear in how things fell down on the videos that the gravity  was different than any place on Earth.  Go ahead and claim the videos are slowed down, try speeding them up to where the fall rate matches the gravity here, and explain the movements of the astronauts, or the ballistic speed of the things thrown.  Doesn't work at all. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2021, 11:41:14 PM »
Seems like a lot of trouble, the Mojave desert would be easier.  But hey, they didn't fake it, so it's a moot point.  Pretty clear in how things fell down on the videos that the gravity  was different than any place on Earth.  Go ahead and claim the videos are slowed down, try speeding them up to where the fall rate matches the gravity here, and explain the movements of the astronauts, or the ballistic speed of the things thrown.  Doesn't work at all.
It's more than pretty clear it was faked.

JackBlack

« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2021, 01:35:49 AM »
It's more than pretty clear that those claiming it was faked have nothing substantial to support that claim.

« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2021, 04:32:32 AM »

Fake?
You cant even tell us if circles and triganles are real or not.

« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2021, 05:04:38 AM »
There were moon landings in Mexico?!?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Mikey T.

« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2021, 05:52:33 AM »
So please enlighten us as to what magic was done to fake it then.  Because it's absolutely clear that it isn't fake.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2021, 06:08:53 AM »
It's more than pretty clear that those claiming it was faked have nothing substantial to support that claim.
Plenty.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2021, 06:10:35 AM »
So please enlighten us as to what magic was done to fake it then.  Because it's absolutely clear that it isn't fake.
No need to enlighten people like you. I know your stance and I'm quietly confident if you were shown it to be fake you'd still deny it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2021, 06:13:34 AM »
Let's see how you answer these questions.

The LM.
How did they manage to get out without an airlock?
I have many questions on this so let's see you answer as I go along.

Mikey T.

« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2021, 06:51:02 AM »
No need to enlighten people like you. I know your stance and I'm quietly confident if you were shown it to be fake you'd still deny it.
So your just gonna say nuh uhh then.  And you can be quietly confident all you like, it's bullshit, and you know you are full of bullshit.  If you were able to show actual evidence I would examine it.  But you can't, all you can do is parrot the already debunked nonsense thousands of times over because you can't think for yourself, like a good little FE cult member. 

« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2021, 07:28:23 AM »

The LM.

I didn't know there ever was a problem with this. Seems like this answers your questions:
https://www.airspacemag.com/need-to-know/how-did-the-apollo-astronauts-toss-their-spacesuits-overboard-15214768/

I suppose answers to any further questions of yours can be found in the same way - the good, old Google search machine. Try it yourself.

« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2021, 09:12:17 AM »
don't go down his rabbit holes.
they lead no where but "dismissal".
there are no proofs he will be satisfied with.

better question, sceppy, if moon landing was fake, that's fine and dandy - what about
 - china's mission?
 - israel's mission?
 - mission to mars?
 - space station?

these are all current projects.
all fakery?
all roads lead to conspiracy?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2021, 09:23:51 AM »

better question, sceppy, if moon landing was fake, that's fine and dandy - what about
 - china's mission?
 - israel's mission?
 - mission to mars?
 - space station?

all fakery?
Yep, all fake, in my opinion.

Mikey T.

« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2021, 09:42:42 AM »

- china's mission?
 - israel's mission?
 - mission to mars?
 - space station?

all fakery?
They aren't rabbit holes, they are divots.  Anyone with half a brain can see he can't break from his indoctrination.  So he will only provide the basic nuh uhh responses, it's the standard FE brainwashing signs. 

« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2021, 09:47:59 AM »
ok mabye not rabbit hole.
Red herring deflection?
he'll ask for proofs and proofs and explanations upon explanations.
after pg and pg of thread are built up he trolls out with a "nuh-uh".

« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2021, 09:48:43 AM »

- china's mission?
 - israel's mission?
 - mission to mars?
 - space station?

all fakery?

thanks for your opinion and adding nothing to the conversation!

JackBlack

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2021, 01:56:30 PM »
Plenty.
And as per usual, instead of providing any, you just assert that it exists.

Or how about you explain why the power lines clearly curve?

And you have many questions you are yet to answer from our side.
Why should we answer any of yours?
I will play nice and answer this one. But then you explain why all the available evidence shows that Earth is round, for example, the power lines clearly curving.

There is no need for an airlock.
An airlock is only required when you want to keep the majority of the craft pressurised while you remove the air from a small portion.
Any airlock they tried to build would likely be a similar size to the LM. This means you would end up in the same kind of situation.
So instead of adding in all that, they did the much simpler option and just depressurised the LM, and repressurised it when the Astronauts where back in.

Now address why the Earth appears to curve.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2021, 09:35:30 PM »

- china's mission?
 - israel's mission?
 - mission to mars?
 - space station?

all fakery?

Waiting for someone to answer my questions without using words like, troll etc for deflection.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2021, 09:38:32 PM »
Plenty.
And as per usual, instead of providing any, you just assert that it exists.

Or how about you explain why the power lines clearly curve?

And you have many questions you are yet to answer from our side.
Why should we answer any of yours?
I will play nice and answer this one. But then you explain why all the available evidence shows that Earth is round, for example, the power lines clearly curving.

There is no need for an airlock.
An airlock is only required when you want to keep the majority of the craft pressurised while you remove the air from a small portion.
Any airlock they tried to build would likely be a similar size to the LM. This means you would end up in the same kind of situation.
So instead of adding in all that, they did the much simpler option and just depressurised the LM, and repressurised it when the Astronauts where back in.

Now address why the Earth appears to curve.
Now weirdly someone has just given an answer that NASA managed to fit an airlock mudroom to the later LM's. Any chance you can answer whether this is a truth from your side?

I have many questions and immediately you're getting ready to go into deflect mode.

« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2021, 10:06:04 PM »

- china's mission?
 - israel's mission?
 - mission to mars?
 - space station?

all fakery?

Waiting for someone to answer my questions without using words like, troll etc for deflection.

We re still waiting for what the massive tilt is.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2021, 10:44:31 PM »
Any idea about the airlocks?

JackBlack

« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2021, 12:37:52 AM »
Now weirdly someone has just given an answer that NASA managed to fit an airlock mudroom to the later LM's.
You mean to the FUTURE LMs.
Quite different.

You have been given an answer. You have no objection to that answer.

I have many questions and immediately you're getting ready to go into deflect mode.
No, the discussion about the lunar landing is a deflection from if Earth is flat, with photos clearly showing it isn't.
Even your questions were a deflection.
Instead of even attempting to provide an argument your baseless claim that the moon landings were fake, you just deflect with questions which don't help support your claim at all.

« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2021, 01:16:33 AM »
Any idea about the airlocks?

no idea
i assume that a circle and a photo is a much easier obtainable discussion than chasing conspiracy theories.
debating photoshopped or nasa based startrek papers is meaningless since no layman can actually get into it without appealing to authority.

however
anyone can take a photo.
anyone can draw a circle.
anyone, but you.