Learn more ......................

• 616 Replies
Re: Learn more ......................
« Reply #480 on: January 24, 2022, 09:26:22 PM »

ISLAM, as we learn from the Quran and Hadith, is a religion of nature. Islam and nature being indeed each other’s counterparts. Nature loves cleanliness and abhors pollution: that is why this highly desirable feature of human existence—cleanliness—is one of the basic tenets of the Islamic faith.

What is the nature of the Islamic faith? It is to lead a life in total consonance with the will of God. And such a life can have its beginnings only in a condition of exemplary personal hygiene.

According to a Hadith, the keeping of oneself clean is one half of faith; this indicates the emphasis laid upon hygiene in Islamic practice. The cleanliness factor is thus a major segment of the very essence of Islam.

This is clearly in evidence at the appointed times of worship—the most sublime form of worship being salat (namaz) or prayer which is engaged in five times a day. Each time the hour of prayer arrives the first thing the good Muslim must do is perform his ablution. Ablution (wudu) entails the washing of all the exposed parts of the body. As a cleansing process, wudu is the equivalent of a half-bath. In this way, the devout Muslim takes a half-bath five times daily.

In the first phase of Islam, it was common practice for Muslims to take a bath daily before the fajr (dawn) prayers. Bathing thus, became a regular daily feature of every Muslim’s life.

The servant of Uthman, the third Caliph, tells of how the Caliph used unfailingly to take a bath once or twice daily. If Muslims have always attached great importance to cleanliness, it is because of the explicit commands on this subject in the Quran.

When the Quran began to be revealed, one of its signal injunctions was: “Cleanse your garments and keep away from all pollution.” (74: 4)

The cleanliness of clothes is a necessary concomitant of the purity of the body. Without that, the body is not one hundred per cent clean.

Indeed, as much stress is laid on cleanliness as on the avoidance of wearing showy apparel. In Islam, the devotee is required, ideally to worship in clothes which are simple, and above all, clean.

In the realm of spiritual development, one of the principal elements is purification through penitence. As the Quran says “God loves those who turn to Him in repentance and purify themselves.” (2: 222)

Just as repentance frees body and soul of worldly moral duress, so does water remove impurities from body and clothing. Islam accordingly, exhorts one to turn in remembrance to God, thus purifying the soul.

The mosque, the focal point of Islamic life, is called in a Hadith the “home of the pious people.”

As the Quran puts it: “There you shall find men who would keep pure. God loves those who purify themselves” (9: 108). We are asked, therefore, to clean the mosque, ridding it of noise and dust, just as Abraham and Ishmael were enjoined “to cleanse our House (the Kabah) for those who walk around it, who meditate in it, and who kneel and prostrate themselves.” (2: 125)

Just as repentance frees body and soul of worldly moral duress, so does water remove impurities from body and clothing.

Following the examples of the sanitising of the mosque, Muslims are urged to keep their bodies pure by ablution and bathing, their clothes clean by regular washing and their houses and their surrounding spotless. These practices are incumbent upon every Muslim.

According to a Hadith, the Prophet Muhammad said, “God is pure and loves purity,” which means that cleanliness and purity are on the highest scale of cardinal virtues. What God loves is undoubtedly of supreme value. Every Muslim must, in consequence, lead a life marked by cleanliness and purity in order to earn the approval of his Creator.

see here

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوار منصور مع ملحدين
Why do you use toilet paper and not water? Mansour's dialogue with atheists

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #481 on: January 24, 2022, 09:38:59 PM »
 I think you'll find many western countries have bidets.

Japanese also have a nice toilet which washes and dries your butt. Don't pretend only Muslims engage in this. Asians largely aren't even religious (certainly not any Abrahamic faith) and have been using 'bidet' style systems for ages

I imagine in the days of Mohammed, water was a scarce resource. Not everyone could bathe in disposable water everytime they took a dump.

Why couldn't God design a more efficient or clean way for us to remove waste? Why did he give us public hair if he wants us to shave it off? What would Mohammed have used to shave his nutsack and arse crack?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #482 on: January 24, 2022, 11:54:15 PM »

Like Christians, Muslims believe that life here is only a preparatory test for the existence of the hereafter. For every single person, this life is an ordeal for the life that awaits him after his death. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and the dead will be resurrected to be judged by God. That day will be the beginning of a life that will never end.

This day is the day of judgment where all people will be rewarded by God according to their beliefs and actions. Those who die while believing that

"There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of Allah." and that Muslims will be rewarded on that day and will be admitted into Paradise,

Some people say, "I think Islam is a good religion, but if I converted to Islam, my family, friends, and other people would persecute me and make fun of me.

The answer to this is what God said in the Qur'an

(85) And whoever desires other than Islām as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

After sending the Prophet Muhammad to call people to Islam, God does not allow people to join any religion other than Islam. God is our creator and our provider. He created everything on earth for us. All the graces and good things we enjoy come from him. So after all this, when someone refuses to believe in God, the Prophet Muhammad or Islam, it is true that he or she will be punished in the hereafter. In fact, the main purpose of our creation is to worship and obey God alone, as God said in the Qur'an (51:56).

This life we are living right now is very short. On the Day of Judgment, the unbelievers will believe that the life they lived on earth lasted only one day or part of a day, as God said.

Life in the afterlife is very real. It is not only a spiritual life, it is also a physical life. We will live in the hereafter with our soul and our bodies.

By comparing the world below with the hereafter, the Prophet Muhammad said: {The value of this world below in comparison to the next is like when you dip your finger in the sea and you take out: then see what you take out of it (from the sea) with your finger!} 1 The meaning of this hadith is that the value of this world compared to the hereafter is like a few drops of water compared to the whole sea.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #483 on: January 25, 2022, 12:04:15 AM »
That didn't answer any of my questions yasoooo.

See here:
Why couldn't God design a more efficient or clean way for us to remove waste? Why did he give us public hair if he wants us to shave it off? What would Mohammed have used to shave his nutsack and arse crack?

Also yasoooo. I'm curious

What's Allah's opinion on anal sex? Between a man and woman of course.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #484 on: January 25, 2022, 06:09:39 AM »

أحمد ديدات -- عتاد الجهاد -- كينيا -- مترجم​

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #485 on: January 25, 2022, 06:25:17 AM »
Have I ever given you any indication I speak whatever backward language that is? The only thing even remotely Arabic I know is the numeral system digits 0-9

Again.... WHY DID ALLAH GIVE US PUBES? WHAT WOULD MOHAMMAD HAVE USED TO SHAVE HIS PUBES? WHAT IS ALLAHS OPINION ON ANAL SEX?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Re: Lurk moar ......................
« Reply #486 on: January 25, 2022, 03:18:59 PM »
Have I ever given you any indication I speak whatever backward language that is? The only thing even remotely Arabic I know is the numeral system digits 0-9

Again.... WHY DID ALLAH GIVE US PUBES? WHAT WOULD MOHAMMAD HAVE USED TO SHAVE HIS PUBES? WHAT IS ALLAHS OPINION ON ANAL SEX?

You haven't forgotten that Yasooo is some spambot like user who spouts BS that's copy pasted, right?

« Reply #487 on: January 26, 2022, 04:15:14 AM »
بريطانية تريد معانقة شمسي بعد نطق الشهادتين

« Reply #488 on: January 26, 2022, 04:16:06 AM »
WHAT IS ALLAHS OPINION ON ANAL SEX?
Goat fat makes the best lube.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2022, 04:24:39 AM »
So yasoooo is clearly uncomfortable answering questions about Islam and his prophet Mohammad. He titled this thread 'learn more' - yet you ask him a question and he runs away

Alright. Maybe you're squeamish about Mohammads pubes and how and if he grabbed a pumice stone and rubbed his groin raw.

Can I piss in the shower yasoooo? Or is that dirty. I mean, I'm getting clean water over me anyway. And it saves water from flushing the toilet. So it's cool right? I can wee wee in the shower?

If everyone pissed in their daily shower and saved a toilet flush - A country like America alone could save a few hundred million gallons of water every day. God has to be happy about that

So to piss in the shower. Yay or nay?

Know your place

« Reply #490 on: January 26, 2022, 06:02:46 AM »
the complexity of the semen and the fact that an infinitely small quantity is required to ensure fertilization. In chapter al-Insaan the Qur’an states:
“Verily, I created humankind from a small quantity of mingled fluids.” Qur’an, 76:2

The Arabic word nutfah has been translated as “small quantity”. It comes from the verb meaning ‘to dribble, to trickle’ and is used to describe what remains in the bottom of a bucket which has been emptied. The verse correctly implies that fertilization is performed by only a very small volume of liquid.
On the other hand, mingled fluids ( amshaaj ) has been understood by early commentators to refer to the mixture of male and female discharges. Modern authors have corrected this view and note that the sperm is made up of various components.

When the Qur’an talks of a fertilizing fluid composed of different components, it also informs us that human progeny will be formed from something extracted from this liquid. This is the meaning of the following verse in chapter as-Sajdah:
“Then He made [ man's ] offspring from the essence of a despised fluid.”
Qur’an, 32:8
The Arabic word translated by the term ‘essence’ is sulaalah which means ‘something extracted, the best part of a thing’. In whatever way it is translated, it refers to part of a whole. Under normal conditions, only one single cell, spermatozoon, out of over 50 million ejaculated by a man during sexual intercourse will actually penetrate the ovule.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #491 on: January 26, 2022, 06:15:53 AM »
Can I piss in the shower or not yasoooo. I'm trying to learn but you're not making it easy

Know your place

« Reply #492 on: January 26, 2022, 07:44:19 AM »
 yasoooo is really obsessed with sperm and pubic hair.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #493 on: January 26, 2022, 08:57:00 AM »

He should work at a sperm bank, if he works there, at least he can do what he always wants to do: Taste semen.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 09:54:10 AM by Alexei »

« Reply #494 on: January 26, 2022, 09:47:47 AM »

He shoould work at a sperm bank
Would you employ him?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #495 on: January 26, 2022, 09:54:43 AM »

Would you employ him?

Fuck no, he would consume every single liter of semen he could get his hands on.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #496 on: January 27, 2022, 01:33:00 AM »

Would you employ him?

Fuck no, he would consume every single liter of semen he could get his hands on.

That is some sick shit. Yasoooo, seriously get some help man.

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #497 on: January 27, 2022, 01:39:13 AM »
Yasoooo why did the Australian aborigines never hear of God? Why did all of his messengers ignore them?

And when the 'world flooded' (the Noahs Ark fable), was it just the Middle East or was the entire world underwater. Because while there is some evidence of a flood event in the Mesopotamia region, there is no evidence for it happening all over the world

What happened after death to the people of these cultures who never gave God a thought? Do they go to Heaven? Burn in Hell or just oblivion?

Know your place

« Reply #498 on: January 27, 2022, 03:20:46 AM »
Why didn’t God send prophets to other regions like Africa, Australia Asia or America? He sent people to the Middle East but it took their followers thousands of years to spread around the world.

Allah sent down his Prophets to each and every community.

Allah says: "And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers." (Al-Quran 16:36)

The first Prophet of Allah was Adam (as) and the last was Prophet Muhammad (saw) who is the Prophet for all the nations to come till the end of times. There were approximately 124,000 prophets sent to all nations as mentioned in one of the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). All these prophets were muslims and preached the same doctrine of monotheism.

Some of these Messengers are mentioned in the Qur'ân by Allah and some of them are not as the Qur'ân says:

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some

We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah.

So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)
Many of these people deviated from the true message and hence various religions and doctrines came into existence based on polytheism or atheism. However, remnants of monotheism can still be found in many religions e.g. in Bible and Hindu scriptures. Even the Native people of Australia believe in one eternal Creator, which is proof enough that all communities on Earth have received the same message of monotheism at one time.

Australian Christian became a Muslim

{Funny} Aussie convert story to Islam

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Did Noah's flood cover the whole earth? Dr Zakir Naik

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What about the people who haven't heard about  god or Islam? Dr.Zakir Naik

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 06:17:49 AM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #499 on: January 27, 2022, 03:26:37 AM »
I'm not watching those videos. Can you briefly summarize the answer for me. Apart from the fact I am asking YOU and I want to hear YOUR words. I dont want my YouTube analytics filled with Islamic stuff that I get spammed with it every time I'm looking for things to watch on YouTube

Did the entire planet flood. Yes/No
Why didn't the Australian Aborigines ever get any of Gods messengers?
What happened to people who died in the past having never known about God because they were never taught?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #500 on: January 27, 2022, 04:05:32 PM »

Would you employ him?

That is some sick shit. Yasoooo, seriously get some help man.

I caught him using it as lube.

« Reply #501 on: January 28, 2022, 03:56:43 AM »
Once the egg has been fertilized in the fallopian tube, it descends to lodge itself inside the uterus. This process is called the ‘implantation of the egg’. Implantation is a result of the development of villosities, which, like roots in the soil, draw nourishment from the wall of the uterus and make the egg literally cling to the womb. The process of implantation is appropriately described in several verses by the word ‘alaq, which is also the title of the chapter in which one of the verses appears:
“God fashioned humans from a clinging entity.” Qur’an, 96:2

The evolution of the embryo inside the maternal uterus is only briefly described, but the description is accurate, because the simple words referring to it correspond exactly to fundamental stages in its growth. This is what we read in a verse from the chapter al-Mu’minoon:
“I fashioned the clinging entity into a chewed lump of flesh and I fashioned the chewed flesh into bones and I clothed the bones with intact flesh.” Qur’an, 23:14
The term ‘chewed flesh’ (mudghah) corresponds exactly to the appearance of the embryo at a certain stage in its development.
It is known that the bones develop inside this mass and that they are then covered with muscle. This is the meaning of the term ‘intact flesh’ (lahm).

The embryo passes through a stage where some parts are in proportion and others out of proportion with what is later to become the individual. This is the obvious meaning of a verse in the chapter al-Hajj, which reads as follows:
“I fashioned (humans) a clinging entity, then into a lump of flesh in proportion and out of proportion.” Qur’an, 22:5.
Next, we have a reference to the appearance of the senses and internal organs in the chapter as-Sajdah:
“… and (God) gave you ears, eyes and hearts.” Qur’an, 32:9
Nothing here contradicts today’s data and, furthermore, none of the mistaken ideas of the time have crept into the Qur’an. Throughout the Middle Ages there were a variety of beliefs about human development based on myths and speculations which continued for several centuries after the period.

The most fundamental stage in the history of embryology came in 1651 with Harvey’s statement that “all life initially comes from an egg”. At that time, when science had benefited greatly from the invention of the microscope, people were still arguing about the respective roles of the egg and spermatozoon. Buffon, the great naturalist, was one of those in favor of the egg theory.Bonnet, on the other hand, supported the theory of ‘the ovaries of Eve’, which stated that Eve, the mother of the human race, was-supposed to have had inside her the seeds of all human beings packed together one inside the other.

Embryology in the Quran – Part 4 - Dr Zakir Naik

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 03:58:48 AM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #502 on: January 28, 2022, 04:06:05 AM »
So yasoooo won't answer any questions. Typical

What's this reproductive bullshit lesson? Is Islamic reproduction different to Christian or even atheist reproduction?

Why did Australian aborigines never get a messenger about God? Was God comfortable with an entire nation peoples believing in something other than Him?

Did they go to hell for their false beliefs?

Know your place

« Reply #503 on: January 30, 2022, 10:53:07 PM »
The sun does not literally set in a muddy spring. The Quran verse you’re referring to says “He found it setting on a hot spring”. Of course, from background knowledge, it’s obvious that the sun doesn’t really set, and God is using figurative language here. Also another meaning for “find” is to perceive something a certain way. So this was simply talking about Zul-Qarnain seeing the sun like it was setting on a spring.

he is saying that he was describing and sun doesnt set and rise These are all perceptions of the people themselves. What does the sun have to do with the story in all this? There is no where in the story where the sun is the focus

When one speaks of the setting and rising of the sun, no one is actually referring to the actual movement of the sun. They are talking about how it appears to move while on Earth. Therefore if you were at the place Zul-Qarnain was, and you looked at the horizon during the sunset at that time and place, and there happened to be a spring at the distance where the sunset was taking place, you would have seen the sun as setting on the spring.

Does the Noble Qur'an says the sun sets in murky water??? by Dr Zakir Naik

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #504 on: January 30, 2022, 11:05:45 PM »
Why did Australian aborigines never get a messenger about God? Was God comfortable with an entire nation peoples believing in something other than Him?

Did they go to hell for their false beliefs?

Know your place

« Reply #505 on: January 31, 2022, 02:58:55 AM »
A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #506 on: January 31, 2022, 04:59:36 AM »
A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell.

So we probably should have left the aboriginal people in a state of ignorance. Now we have condemned many to hell for spreading the 'good' word

Know your place

« Reply #507 on: January 31, 2022, 06:17:32 AM »
Why didn’t God send prophets to other regions like Africa, Australia Asia or America?

He sent people to the Middle East but it took their followers thousands of years to spread around the world.

Allah sent down his Prophets to each and every community.

Allah says: "And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers." (Al-Quran 16:36)

The first Prophet of Allah was Adam (as) and the last was Prophet Muhammad (saw) who is the Prophet for all the nations to come till the end of times. There were approximately 124,000 prophets sent to all nations as mentioned in one of the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). All these prophets were muslims and preached the same doctrine of monotheism.

Some of these Messengers are mentioned in the Qur'ân by Allah and some of them are not as the Qur'ân says:

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some

We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah.

So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)
Many of these people deviated from the true message and hence various religions and doctrines came into existence based on polytheism or atheism. However, remnants of monotheism can still be found in many religions e.g. in Bible and Hindu scriptures. Even the Native people of Australia believe in one eternal Creator, which is proof enough that all communities on Earth have received the same message of monotheism at one time.

« Reply #508 on: January 31, 2022, 07:56:30 AM »
Why didn’t God send prophets to other regions like Africa, Australia Asia or America?
Laziness.

He sent people to the Middle East but it took their followers thousands of years to spread around the world.
Well, they did a poor job.  They never worked out how to get to the Americas or Australia.  That was down to the Christians.

In fact god never even told them these places existed, for some strange reason.  It's almost like the person who wrote the Quran wasn't aware of the Americas or Australia......

« Reply #509 on: January 31, 2022, 08:25:56 AM »
Why did you leave Christianity and accept Islam ?