Learn more ......................

• 616 Replies
Re: Learn more ......................
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2021, 06:18:02 AM »
Once again, one wonders who could have informed Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, about the significance of cleanliness for the prevention of diseases.

Perhaps he learnt it from the Jews who already had this as an established practice thousands of years before Mohammed (piss be upon him) was even born?
Yep, pretty much everything taken from the existing flavours of Abrahamic religions that were all over that region at the time.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2021, 07:22:15 AM »
WAS THE QUR'AN COPIED FROM THE BIBLE? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

هل أقتبس القران من الكتاب المقدس ؟ احمد ديدات يصعق شروش YouTube

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2021, 09:51:15 AM »

This is a good clip from Stargate which basically explains everything wrong with religion

Tomin is a legend

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2021, 10:29:35 AM »

The Prophets and Messengers that came before us, were sent to guide humanity to the true religion of Allah. They all had the same job which is to teach people how to worship Allah and lead a righteous life. They taught this through exemplifying true sincerity and honesty in every action they did so much so that even their enemies considered them as honest and trustworthy people. These traits that Allah has instilled in them are very important as they serve as a backbone to their claims about the unseen. Allah also attributed miracles to them to remove any doubts that these men were not sent by Allah. Many of these miracles were explicitly mentioned in the Quran which means that as Muslims we must confirm that these events did in fact take place.

The Prophet Muhammad  he performed miracles that cannot be possible for any other human being to perform without the help of Allah. He was given many miracles throughout his life.
إنسان وإله! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

مسيحي يعطي وعداً أن هاشم سيصير مبشراً مسيحياً بقوة الآب والابن والروح القدس

محمد حجاب يذل مسيحياً كذب على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2021, 10:45:33 AM »

The Prophets and Messengers that came before us, were sent to guide humanity to the true religion of Allah. They all had the same job which is to teach people how to worship Allah and lead a righteous life.

Yeah. Usually by the point of a sword ::)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2021, 01:09:19 PM »

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2021, 01:45:28 PM »

Fixed it for you. I think more people will like this one than the one you chose to put up

That's OK. You dont have to thank me. Thank Stargate for making such an awesome TV series

Know your place

« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2021, 09:06:14 PM »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2021, 09:23:02 PM »

Indeed brother. It is a brave man that can stand up to evil religious zealotry

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 09:24:39 PM by Shifter »

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2021, 10:24:35 PM »
Thank you to all the Christian and Muslim people who congratulated me on Eid al-Adha
I am not either, but, I respect your beliefs.

I am neither either, but I do not respect your beliefs, however I respect your right to have them and wish that was universal.

That's what I was trying to say.   :-[

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2021, 11:50:23 AM »
The Prohibition of Urinating in Water:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacinating.

Does that prohibit urinating into a toilet, which contains water?

Is peeing into toilets a sin? Should I use the floor instead?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2021, 12:06:11 PM »
The Prohibition of Urinating in Water:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacinating.

Does that prohibit urinating into a toilet, which contains water?

Is peeing into toilets a sin? Should I use the floor instead?

Just dont tell Mohammad about how some cities recycle sewage to turn some of it back into drinking water!!

Know your place

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2021, 12:08:48 PM »
Thank god that the muslims read the Quran and practically eliminated polio with that knowledge....oh...wait...

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2021, 04:39:36 PM »
some cities recycle sewage to turn some of it back into drinking water

Sometimes people resort to some sacrifices in order to survive, and this is not forbidden by Islam in case of human need and he does not have clean water sources.

God God has given to the scholars a great role in all times so that mankind will have discoveries and efforts to find out the secrets of the universe that God created
and so that human has a role in life.

Even the Prophet Jesus , peace be upon him, used to cure people of diseases, God willing, as a miracle for him from God
He did not prescribe medicine for every disease

Thus, we notice that there are many medicines in the prophetic medicine and in the Holy Qur’an,
and we must take it and make experiments and discoveries with regard to medicines
but the use of these plants or herbs is not for everyone,

but rather for specialized researchers from scholars, researchers, doctors and men of modern science.
  So as not to use it improperly

The Messenger came to perfect behavior. He taught not only us what foods we should eat hut how they should be prepared. Things like covering food, washing hands before eating and boiling food thoroughly when cooking were all stressed by the Prophet.

In fact, the same is true of the etiquette of eating. The Messenger taught us to sit in such a manner that food would fill our stomach only to a third of its capacity.

Preparation of Medicines

The Prophet (PBUH) said “For every illness there is a cure. If the cure matches the illness, improvement will take place by the permission of God.” (related by Jabir in the book of Sahih Muslim) and “God didn’t send down an illness except that He sent down a cure.” (Bukhari).

The above sayings establish their important principles. Firstly, they encourage the administration of medicines. In fact, there is agreement among the majority of Muslim scholars that it’s a must.

Secondly, they imply that, if administering medicine is a compulsion, then searching for a cure must also be a compulsion. Finally, they emphasize the dependence on God.

In this modern age of ours, we tend to depend on the medicines and not on the True Curer. It is interesting to look at how few remember God in illness until they realize their illness is terminal and that there is no hope for a cure.

« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2021, 03:03:32 AM »
القرآن الكريم والعلم الحديث كاملة The Quran and Modern Science full Zakir naik youtube

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2021, 04:21:34 AM »

Sometimes people resort to some sacrifices in order to survive, and this is not forbidden by Islam in case of human need and he does not have clean water sources.

Why do you think it's a sacrifice? It's ingenious. With so many people on the planet and water a precious and finite resource, I think it's fantastic we can recycle

Should God not be extra happy that humans are taking care of the planet and each other?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2021, 05:43:10 AM »

Why do you think it's a sacrifice? It's ingenious. With so many people on the planet and water a precious and finite resource, I think it's fantastic we can recycle

Should God not be extra happy that humans are taking care of the planet and each other?

It's a common belief among fundamentalist Christians that God created the Earth for humans to USE, and that we are SUPPOSED to use it up. Armageddon is coming any day now so there is no point to saving it, it's all going to burn anyway. 

To them, God is happy about pollution and deforestation and strip mining. If he didn't want us digging up all that toxic shit, why would he have put it there?

« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2021, 03:33:45 AM »

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2021, 06:06:55 AM »
It's a common belief among fundamentalist Christians that God created the Earth for humans to USE, and that we are SUPPOSED to use it up.

To them, God is happy about pollution and deforestation and strip mining. If he didn't want us digging up all that toxic shit, why would he have put it there?
Pretty much the same philosophy as capitalists and communists as well then.

This is a feature of mankind, not christian fundamentalists.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2021, 01:16:21 PM »
It's a common belief among fundamentalist Christians that God created the Earth for humans to USE, and that we are SUPPOSED to use it up.

Pretty much the same philosophy as capitalists and communists as well then.

This is a feature of mankind, not christian fundamentalists.

Not really. There is nothing inherent about capitalism that says one has to destroy the planet. In fact, if a capitalist was planning for the long term they would want to ensure a supply of customers existed. A capitalist can be shortsighted and destructive or focused on the long term and helpful.

Same with communists. Nothing inherent in communinisim states one must use up and destroy the environment. Since the people own all the land, the State should be preserving it. The ones that don't (pretty much all of them) are failing to abide by the ideals of communisisim.

Christian fundamentalists on the other hand, state it quite clearly that using up the Earths resources is actually a major part of their philosophy. Many feel that helping destroy the economy and environment will bring about the end of days sooner, so two reasons to ruin everything.

« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2021, 11:57:07 PM »
Aging:

Scientists affirm that aging is the best way to end human life naturally; otherwise, any attempt to prolong human life above certain limits would have serious impacts, the least of which is cancer. Besides, they say: “any attempt to become immortal goes against nature.” They have concluded that despite spending billions to treat aging and prolong human life, experiments prove useless. Such a conclusion is exactly what the great Prophet pointed out when he said: “Oh servants of Allah, seek remedy for Allah has not sent down an illness without sending down a cure for it except for one illness, aging,” reported by Imam Ahmad.
Cupping:
Scientists declare that human growth stops after 20 thus disabling the body from getting rid of part of the bad blood. Accordingly, toxins begin to accumulate especially in the back (the non-moving part of the body). The increase of aging blood cells causes a defect in the circulatory functioning thus leading to a defect in the functioning of the body systems. Consequently, cupping is highly recommended since it rids the body of bad blood. Al-Bukhari reported: the messenger of Allah said: “if there is any good in any of your medical treatments, it is in a scarification for cupping.”

أنا أريد إعتناق الاسلام ولكن ؟ يوشع ايفانز مترجم

حوار رائع وهادئ بين هاشم وفتاة دانماركية مسيحية

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2021, 12:21:33 AM »
What's your thought on the life spans of biblical figures such as Methuselah? Many lived to over 900+ years old

And how did they manage to keep their teeth that long?

Know your place

« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2021, 02:19:09 AM »
Aging:

Scientists declare that human growth stops after 20 thus disabling the body from getting rid of part of the bad blood. Accordingly, toxins begin to accumulate especially in the back (the non-moving part of the body). The increase of aging blood cells causes a defect in the circulatory functioning thus leading to a defect in the functioning of the body systems. Consequently, cupping is highly recommended since it rids the body of bad blood. Al-Bukhari reported: the messenger of Allah said: “if there is any good in any of your medical treatments, it is in a scarification for cupping.”

Where do you get this drivel from?

« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2021, 06:54:57 AM »
There are prophets and some people lived many years with good health
Like the Prophet Noah, peace be upon him
But these are an exception as evidence of God’s ability in His creation

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2021, 07:24:13 AM »

We are all decedents of Abraham are we not? So what happened to the longevity gene? Noah was hard at work building a massive Ark in his mid 500s. These days most laborers are done by their 60s-70s. So what's Noahs secret? Did he have a diet rich in the fruit of dates?

Know your place

« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2021, 11:59:54 AM »

We are all decedents of Abraham are we not? So what happened to the longevity gene? Noah was hard at work building a massive Ark in his mid 500s. These days most laborers are done by their 60s-70s. So what's Noahs secret? Did he have a diet rich in the fruit of dates?
It was the classic Mediterranean diet.

Well, until after the flood, then he had to tuck in to all those animals.  Played havoc with his bowels.

« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2021, 01:01:30 AM »
The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

In view of this special significance of the Prophet's migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from Mecca to Madina.

According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.

Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.

QURANIC GUIDANCE

The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)

"Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months." IX:36.

"They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage." II:189.

"He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning." X:5

The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.

09 - The Hijrah - The Migration To Madina

Seerah of Prophet Muhammed 27 - The Hijrah - Emigration to Madinah - Yasir Qadhi |

أتريد أن أبين لك ثلاثة أخطاء لديك

خطأ في الحسابات؟ | هاشم في حوار مع مسيحية

لماذا لا تصلون كما صلى يسوع؟ عدنان رشيد في حوار مع مسيحي

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2021, 02:50:22 AM »
So what were Muslims doing before Mohammad? I imagine 'Islam' wasn't a thing. Jesus Christ was not Islamic. Neither was any prophet before him. Only after some mad pedo scribbled some nonsense in a cave did Islam become a thing.

Islam by its nature is revisionist history. There were no Muslims for over 600 years after Jesus was crucified. Not sure what God was thinking there - if Christianity is false then why did he start and allow this false religion to exist for centuries?

Also why do so many Islamic people kill each other eg Sunni vs Shite? Who is 'right'? Isn't God sad that so many people are murdering his children in 'His name'?

Know your place

« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2021, 05:33:45 AM »

This is your opinion only,

not the opinion of scholars on the historical and scientific level of the Qur’an revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

This message from God is being tested

Is this message really from God?

Because the Qur'an challenges people to prove its authenticity

That people come with a product similar to the Qur’an

Or challenge the scientific miracles of the Qur’an

The Qur'an has been proven authentic

scientific and historical

No letter of the Qur'an has changed since 1400 years

The Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, was sent to the Jews only and not to the whole world
  The Gospel of Matthew (chapter 15/24):

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Do not rely on your book because it is distorted and the message of Christ was not preserved and distorted

And you are holding on to your book that was written by forgery scribes

Therefore, God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, to correct this distortion

The Qur’an is the only memorized message, and it has not changed for 1400 years

And the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the Seal of the Prophets and was sent to the whole world

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4].

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22]. So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.
O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Baha'i, the Shiites and Ismailis
Have nothing to do with Islam

why i became a sunni muslim لماذا اصبحت سنياً

« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2021, 12:10:40 AM »
Recently, scientists had discovered that forelock area (upper and front of the brain) controls right decisions making, so as long as this are is active and efficient ,the taken decisions would be more accurate and wise .prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) says in his supplication (oh god, my forelock is between your hand) [Narrated by Ahmed].

in this supplication there is a full submission from the prophet to his god be he exalted as god is controlling however he wants and is predetermining whatever he wants . Also scientists discovered that forelock area plays a vital role in realizing, steering, problem solving and creation. So that prophet Mohamed had submitted this area for his god.

After long studies for brain activities, scientists had discovered that the most important area is the forelock (forepart of the head ) as this area is responsible for creation and steering operations so prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) confirms that this area is so important , and this is a miracle which testify that the prophet is sincere .

How could he know about that issue in a time when no one knows anything about it? God taught him all of that as god says: (and taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of Allah unto you) (An-Nisa'- verse 113)

هل المسيح خالد؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

منصور يفضح ملحداً يدعي أن لديه دكتوراه في علوم الطبيعة