Learn more ......................

• 616 Replies
Re: Learn more ......................
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2021, 04:22:59 AM »
No body watches your shit videos.  Learn to speak for yourself.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2021, 04:40:35 AM »
He can't speak for himself. He's indoctrinated by an evil cult. Free thinking is forbidden

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2021, 07:16:14 AM »
لقرآن الكريم والعلم الحديث كاملة The Quran and Modern Science full Zakir naik youtube

وجدت نبوءة فى الإنجيل بالصدفه عن نبي بعد المسيح يأتى ومعه كلام الله فإعتنقت الإسلام

« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2021, 01:42:45 PM »

PEACE TV -THE EVIDENCE THAT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM ) IS A PROPHET OF GOD BY DR. LAURENCE BROWN

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2021, 02:42:24 PM »
Without watching that rubbish video, I can safely assume it does not provide any evidence that Mohammed was a prophet of God.

Probably just some dumbarses opinion and his shameless display in believing in something skin to the tooth fairy despite his adult age

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2021, 05:38:21 PM »
Yep, just clicked through. There's no evidence presented, just some opinions. To be expected in this thread - Nothing to be learned here.

Funny too, no one seems to care - The video has a whopping 770 views (now 771) in 9 years. Hilarious.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2021, 08:11:55 PM »

The Holy Quran contains scientific miracles that have been already confiremed scientifically.
Name one.

« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2021, 02:37:28 AM »

The Holy Quran contains scientific miracles that have been already confiremed scientifically.
Name one.
Dipping a fly in your drink to develop cutting edge antibiotics.   ::)

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2021, 08:34:59 AM »

One of the main lessons from this miracle event is that space and time are not subject to the laws of nature for humans.

All religious traditions share the concept of miracles, that is, something that defies logic, nature or established constitution and the course of events.

Allah's legitimate miracles, which are by definition the only true miracles. When the forces of unbelief are strong, the prophetic miracles opposed to them are usually stronger.

The prophet Moses had several miracles, Moses' wand turned into a serpent
By order of God

By command of God Likewise, the Prophet Jesus even had the power Revive the Dead in order to establish his legitimacy before the Jews who would ultimately condemn him to death. Nevertheless, his miracles were undeniable by their nature, and it was only the stubbornness and arrogance of the people to whom he was sent .

the miracles of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him the Quran and  Scientific miracles and  alot of miracles, but it is a gift from allah, especially to the Messenger of allah
such as;

Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of water that flowed from his hands

On the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), the people became very thirsty. After completing the ablution, the people had rushed towards the Prophet ﷺ. He asked what was the matter with them. The replied that they had no water for ablution or drinking except a small pot of water which clearly wasn’t enough for them. So he then placed his hand into the pot and water started to flow from his fingers like a spring. Everyone drank and performed ablution that day.

/The people became very thirsty on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). A small pot containing some water was in front of the Prophet and when he had finished the ablution, the people rushed towards him. He asked, ‘What is wrong with you?’ They replied, ‘We have no water either for performing ablution or for drinking except what is present in front of you.’ So he placed his hand in that pot and the water started flowing among his fingers like springs. We all drank and performed ablution (from it).” I asked Jabir, “How many were you?” he replied, “Even if we had been one-hundred-thousand, it would have been sufficient for us, but we were fifteen-hundred.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]
من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2021, 02:10:05 AM »

That's not a scientific miracle, it's sorcery.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2021, 02:49:00 AM »
Allah's legitimate miracles, which are by definition the only true miracles.

How have you legitimized Allah's miracles?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2021, 09:10:32 PM »

That's not a scientific miracle, it's sorcery.
it's sweat

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2021, 03:45:45 AM »

. Conviction in the prophethood of Muhammad is not dependent on his performance of miracles, but historically reliable reports of these miracles make their occurrence undeniable and increase one’s awe of the Divine. the historical proofs backing them are staggering, and confer such certainty that their denial would necessitate rejecting the miracles of all other prophets,

Muslims believe that the Prophet Muhammad’s ministry was supported by physical miracles that were witnessed and reported by a generation of superb moral integrity. While the Qur’an is the Prophet’s greatest miracle, and certainly sufficient on its own as a miracle, this does not negate that God’s generosity allotted humanity many other miraculous signs along with it.

God’s past Prophets, like Jesus, Moses, and Abraham peace be upon them all, came with miracles which they performed as irrefutable evidence to prove that they were indeed Messengers of God. They healed leprosy, cured the blind, transformed a staff into a snake, parted the Red Sea, and resurrected the dead, all with the permission and will of God. However, unlike these miracles, one does not have to have lived at the time of the Prophets to witness them with his own eyes. The miracle of the Holy Quran is eternal and is as convincing today as it was at the time of its revelation.

كانوا فى المدارس يعلموهم كل الأديان إلا الدين الإسلامى فقررت البحث بنفسها وأعلنت إسلامها

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

المسلمون يفوتهم الكثير من المتعة - حوار حمزة مع زائر لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2021, 12:55:57 AM »

What happens in these days?

pilgrimage home Grand in Mecca and visit the grave of Mstafah Habib Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam, Allah has imposed on the Muslims in the sixth year Hijri, one of the best works, was asked the Messenger of Allah (: Any business better?
He said: (faith in Allah and His Messenger).
It was said: Then what? He said: (Jihad in the way of Allah).
It was said: Then what? He said: (accepted Hajj (the pilgrimage which was mixed with sin.) _ [Agreed]
And Aisha - may Allah be pleased - said: O Messenger of Allah Jihad see the best work do you not strive? He said: (No, but the best Jihad accepted Hajj) _ [Agreed].
The Hajj is an expiation for sins, he said (: (of Hajj and does not and does not immoral act, he returned the day his mother bore him) _ [Agreed]. He also said: ('umrah to an expiation for them, and accepted Hajj brings no less a reward than Paradise) _ [Agreed] said (: (Amar delegation of pilgrims and God, who goes, and they asked him to them gave He) _ [Bazaar].

Hajj and cleanses the soul and restores clarity and fidelity, and that it would be human to be patient and endure, and Hajj implanted in the soul the spirit of bondage full of God, and submission true to the law of God, and the pilgrimage leads a person to God grateful for the blessing of money and blessing of wellness.

Hajj and lead to long relationship with the Muslims, including different colors, languages and home, and feel more strongly the Association of Islamic brotherhood, and helps to spread the call of Islam, as it is a popular conference to address the Muslims and to identify the conditions, and discuss their problems.

The conditions of Hajj being obligatory:
1 - Islam, Hajj is not obligatory on the infidel.
2 - puberty, there must be a boy, even pilgrimage boy before puberty, is not acceptable for duty after puberty, but to perform Hajj once again, for saying (: (Any boy Ag then reached Perjury (age of reference), he should do Hajj again) _ [ Tabarani].
3 - the mind, not on the pilgrimage crazy, but do not correct it.
4 - freedom, there must be a slave.
5 - Being, so that it is able to withstand the hardship of travel, and that he has enough is enough of having to beg until he returns.
And women, like men in the conditions of Hajj being obligatory but it is essential that accompanied a husband or a mahram, or be with her trustworthy women

Concept of kissing Hajr-e-Aswad (Black Stone) - YouTube

Zakir Naik Q&A-58 | Why Muslims worship Kaba during Haj ...

Hajj Stories (Bay Area): Introduction to the Hajj (Part 1 of 5) ...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2021, 07:49:55 AM »
yasoooo you need to incorporate more wokeness in your proselytizing https://unherd.com/2021/07/why-islamism-became-woke/
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2021, 11:11:39 AM »
من هم الغير مؤمنين؟

المسلمون يفوتهم الكثير من المتعة - حوار حمزة مع زائر لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

Media & Islam War or Peace ? by Dr. Zakir Naik (Full VCD Quality)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2021, 07:03:37 AM »

« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2021, 11:08:02 PM »

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 12:38:19 AM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2021, 11:11:22 PM »
Yasoooo I'm hoping you can help me out here. Every time you post, I feel dumber, not smarter. Why do you think that is?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2021, 11:21:52 PM »
yassooole, what do you do for a living?

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2021, 12:38:53 AM »
Eid al-Adha

In the religion of Islam, 'Id Al-Adha or Eid al-Adha (Arabic ??? ??????, "Festival of the Sacrifice") is a major festival that takes place at the end of the Hajj. It is also known as 'Id al-Qurban or al-'Id al-Kabir (Major Festival). Eid al-Adha marks the completion of the hajj (pilgrimage) rites at Mina, Saudi Arabia, but is also observed by Muslims throughout the world to commemorate the faith of Ibrahim (Abraham).

Eid Al-Adha begins on the 10th of Dhu'l-Hijja, the last month of the Islamic calendar, and lasts for fours days. It begins the day after Muslims on the Hajj descend from Mount Arafat.
Dates

Meaning of the Festival

The festival commemorates Allah's gift of a ram in place of Isma'il (Ishmael), whom God had commanded Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice. (In Judaism and Christianity, the child in this story is Ishmael's brother Isaac.)

The devil tried to persuade Ibrahim to disobey Allah and not to sacrifice his beloved son, but Ibrahim stayed absolutely obedient to Allah and drove the devil away. Eid al-Adha is a celebration of this supreme example of submission to God, which is the cornerstone of the Islamic faith (islam means "submission").
Eid al-Adha Observances

On Eid al-Adha, families that can afford it sacrifice an animal such as a sheep, goat, camel, or cow, and then divide the meat among themselves, the poor, friends and neighbors.

The sacrifice is called Qurban. During the sacrifice, the following prayer is recited:

In the name of Allah And Allah is the greatest O Allah, indeed this is from you and for you O Allah accept it from me. Eid al-Adha is a public holiday in Muslim countries. Like 'Id al-Fitr, 'Id Al-Adha begins with communal prayer at daybreak on its first day, which takes place at the local mosque. Worshippers wear their finest clothes for the occasion. It is also a time for visiting friends and family and for exchanging gifts.

Mass Islamic congregation on Eid al-Adha at Jama Masjid, ...
???

شاب أسترالي تمنى الشر للإسلام لكن انتهى به الحال بأن اعتنق الإسلام

عثمان بن فاروق يجيب عن سؤال- ما الفرق بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن؟

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوارمنصور مع ملحدين

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2021, 02:25:47 AM »
yasoooo has not responded to a single post or question. Honestly, it's just a bot spamming extremist Islam shit. It brings no value to this forum except to make it look like we indirectly promote this shit by leaving it up

Know your place

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2021, 04:10:40 AM »
Thank you to all the Christian and Muslim people who congratulated me on Eid al-Adha

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2021, 02:28:38 AM »
Thank you to all the Christian and Muslim people who congratulated me on Eid al-Adha
I am not either, but, I respect your beliefs.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2021, 03:25:44 AM »
I am not either, but, I respect your beliefs.

I am neither either, but I do not respect your beliefs, however I respect your right to have them and wish that was universal.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2021, 11:15:24 AM »
ملاكم أمريكي: لهذه الأسباب أحترم الإسلام

شاب أسترالي تمنى الشر للإسلام لكن انتهى به الحال بأن اعتنق الإسلام

« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2021, 10:45:01 PM »
The Prohibition of Urinating in Water:
One of the Prophetic purification methods is the prohibition of urinating in water. It has been proven that human urine contains a number of germs and bacteria that are transmitted form one person to another through water. Urinating in water, particularly stagnant water, causes the spread of many epidemics such as cholera, typhoid, and polio just as it’s the case in public swimming pools. Therefore, Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, forbade it so as to guarantee us, in Allah’s will, a happy, disease free life.

One of the Prophetic purification methods is washing hands as soon as waking up in order to remove the germs and remnants of sweat that get stuck to them while sleeping. Today, scientists emphasize the significance of washing hands in order to prevent diseases. Such emphasis clarifies the importance of the following hadith: “when you get up from bed, don’t put your hand in a bowel (of food or drink) before washing it three times,” reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim. One might wonder: who could have revealed the significance of washing hands to Prophet Mohammad?
Cleanliness:

One of the purification methods is performing Istinja (cleaning the private parts) after the call of nature as well as cleaning the place of urinating well. A great medical benefit of following such a good habit has been proven for the good removal of impurities (Najasaat) prevents several diseases of the reproductive system. This was confirmed by Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, when he instructed us to perform Istinja and purify ourselves. Within the Islamic context, believers must have a bath at least once a week, every Friday, so as to clean the skin surface from dirt, bacteria, germs, fungi, and the remnants of sweat thus preventing skin diseases, enhancing its breathing, and maintaining its pores. Once again, one wonders who could have informed Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, about the significance of cleanliness for the prevention of diseases. (Istinja means the removal of dirt that is left on the body after the call of nature: such as urine or faeces)
أعلى منا! منصور يحاور امرأة غير مسلمة الجزء الأول

منصور يحاور امرأة غير مسلمة الجزء الثاني

أعلى منا! منصور يحاور امرأة غير مسلمة الجزء الثالث

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 10:55:08 PM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2021, 11:04:06 PM »
Once again, one wonders who could have informed Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, about the significance of cleanliness for the prevention of diseases.

Perhaps he learnt it from the Jews who already had this as an established practice thousands of years before Mohammed (piss be upon him) was even born?

Know your place

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2021, 03:53:16 AM »
the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him,
He did not agree with the Jews  and the Christians in their beliefs and actions that are contrary to the law of God

the Bible
It was later translated into many languages, but it was only a thousand years after the advent of the Prophet that it was adapted into Arabic. So even supposing that he knew how to read and write his native language, we could not validly demand of him that he be bilingual or polyglot, that he handle Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Syriac, the Coptic or the Gothic and let him hide it with such great dexterity from the eyes of the whole world.

The only possible answer is that God is inspired.to the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2021, 04:01:31 AM »
Jews understood the importance of washing hands long before Mohammad was born. It was already established practice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handwashing_in_Judaism

Sounds like Mohammad stole a lot of ideas and then pretended they were his own. Not surprised

I will grant you that these ancient rituals were ahead of 'science' who up until around 1861 did not think about the value of cleanliness or hygiene

Know your place