Learn more ......................

• 616 Replies
Learn more ......................
« on: May 28, 2021, 06:02:25 AM »
one of the miracles of the words Muhammad peace be upon him, which had the scientific research of 1431 in which talk about that dog saliva is pure and full of germs harmful if put the dog mouth and tongue in a pot of food can not be cleaned, but seven times the first earth and the other six ordinary cleaning fluid that Alajdl the sincerity of the prophethood of Muhammad, you had a microscope to know it or is it inspired by God and now you Sabine scientific evidence as discovered by modern science and the dog germs and dirt

Uniqueness of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him only
Does anyone in the past knows about these bacteria and germs and how to treat them?

And see the result you will not find any bacteria
And confirmed by the microscope
This shows the sincerity of the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him
Because he did not have a microscope at the time

Should avoid touching their dogs mouth, because the saliva of the dog full of germs
And dogs eat in a bowl away from your food your

Dog is used in agriculture and guard, fishing and livestock and for the purposes of the arrest of criminals
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him does not hate the dog
But
Select the rules to deal with it

There is a Hadith that suggests kindness to dogs and animals:

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 646:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A man felt very thirsty while
he was on the way, there he came across a well.
He went down the well, quenched his thirst and
came out. Meanwhile he saw a dog panting and
licking mud because of excessive thirst. He said
to himself, "This dog is suffering from thirst as I
did. "

So, he went down the well again and filled
his shoe with water and watered it.

Allah thanked
him for that deed and forgave him.

The people
said, "O Allah's Apostle! Is there a reward for us
in serving the animals? "He replied:" Yes, there is
a reward for serving any animate (living being). "

(See Hadith No. 551)
(From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "purification of the vessel, if any of you been licked by a dog is to wash it seven times" and: is the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace of killing dogs and then said: "What mind and mind the dogs, "then permits the hunting dog and sheep dog and said:" If a dog licks the vessel let him wash it seven times and rub it eighth in the dirt) dog licks the vessel: If you drink from the tip of his tongue. rub: Any Dkouh.

Scientifically proven that the dog carrier for some serious diseases, as living in the intestine worm called meningococcal out eggs with feces, and when Lick anus with his tongue moves the eggs to it, and Ntql it to the pots and dishes and the hands of his companions, and which enter the stomachs Vomaaúhm, Vtnhal shell eggs and graduated from embryos that leaks into the blood and sputum, and transmitted them to all parts of the body, and especially to the liver because the main refinery in the body ... Then grow in the user enters it and a bag full of children, fetuses, and the water for a net fluid spring. And may grow up to become a bag the size of the baby's head, and called the disease: disease cyst water, and are the symptoms depending on the member who Taatbed it, and what was most serious in the brain or the heart muscle, and did not have surgical treatment can only process ...

And there is a risk of another disease transmitted by the dog and the dog is a disease caused by leaking meat infected with the dog first, and then transmitted it to humans through the saliva of a dog bite, Belhsh wound in the human body ...

The benefits of belonging to the dog, then some people, but these evils become harmful to everyone, so the Prophet peace be upon him and killing dogs, and dog licenses, hunting and plowing and cattle because of the need. At the time of the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace cyst disease is not known, of course, water, and did not know that the origin of dogs, and rabies They were called by the infected dog: the dog vicious.

The modern scientists analyzed the dust of the cemetery to know what the bacteria, and they expect to find a lot of harmful bacteria, and because a lot of people are dying disease infectious germ, but they did not find in the dust impact of these harmful germs harmful ... Fastntjoa so that the soil property killing harmful germs, and not for the danger to spread and has gotten her, and their predecessors the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace to the report of this fact, this hadith

Are Muslims Allowed To Keep Dogs - Dr Zakir Naik

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

Re: Learn more ......................
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 06:57:52 AM »
one of the miracles of the words Muhammad peace be upon him, which had the scientific research of 1431 in which talk about that dog saliva is pure and full of germs harmful if put the dog mouth and tongue in a pot of food can not be cleaned, but seven times the first earth and the other six ordinary cleaning fluid that Alajdl the sincerity of the prophethood of Muhammad, you had a microscope to know it or is it inspired by God and now you Sabine scientific evidence as discovered by modern science and the dog germs and dirt

Are you using a random sentence generator now?

By Muhammad's ballsack (peace be upon his balls) are we meant to do with that gibberish?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 03:02:09 AM by JimmyTheCrab »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 08:28:32 AM »
Here we go again ::)
Why is this in alt science?
Its more about religion.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:34:33 AM by Tsunami »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 09:08:49 AM »
I'm pretty sure you could shove some dog puke in an autoclave and it would be free of germs at the end of the cycle. Probably still taste like crap but should be fit for a POS child rapist like Mohammed

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 09:11:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure you could shove some dog puke in an autoclave and it would be free of germs at the end of the cycle. Probably still taste like crap but should be fit for a POS child rapist like Mohammed
Not this again.
We have to take it to angry ranting.
You will get a warning while i'll get locked into AR.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 09:20:15 AM »
He was saying that dog saliva can not be made clean. I call BS on it. If a dog helped himself to some of your pizza you could if you were desperate enough put it back in the oven.

An autoclave is overkill (and would make for a soggy pizza) but that will make it germ free

If yasoooo is coming on here preaching lies, I will refute them. Especially when his thread title is literally 'learn more'

Listening to yasoooo will objectively make one stupider

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2021, 09:21:31 AM »
He was saying that dog saliva can not be made clean. I call BS on it. If a dog helped himself to some of your pizza you could if you were desperate enough put it back in the oven.

An autoclave is overkill (and would make for a soggy pizza) but that will make it germ free

If yasoooo is coming on here preaching lies, I will refute them. Especially when his thread title is literally 'learn more'

Listening to yasoooo will objectively make one stupider
I agree but im not getting bammed so take it to AR.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 11:08:32 AM »
I will see what else the yasoobot posts in this thread, and probably merge it with his other crap thread eventually. Or someone else will.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2021, 12:37:31 PM »
القرآن الكريم والعلم الحديث كاملة The Quran and Modern Science full Zakir naik youtube

حمزة تزورتزيس يدافع عن النبي في ركن المتحدثين

There is a substance in the soil that kills the germs that come out of the dog's saliva, and this does not happen with other detergents,or anything else

as modern medicine has proven.

Did the Prophet married Aisha when she was a child? Sheikh Khaled Yassin
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 01:11:06 PM by yasoooo »

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2021, 01:57:57 PM »
Yasoooo.
Your telling me that if i get dog spit it will kill bactiria?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2021, 03:32:05 PM »
I wonder what it is with dogs saliva that makes it impossible to kill

I worked with pigs and they'd foam at the mouth (not angry rabid foam but happy foam). Stunk too.

What about cats saliva? As a kid my cat would lick my face. Am I unclean and going to hell now?

Yet again yasoooo comes here, spams some crap and pays no attention to anyone else here

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2021, 03:35:03 PM »
I wonder what it is with dogs saliva that makes it impossible to kill

I worked with pigs and they'd foam at the mouth (not angry rabid foam but happy foam). Stunk too.

What about cats saliva? As a kid my cat would lick my face. Am I unclean and going to hell now?

Yet again yasoooo comes here, spams some crap and pays no attention to anyone else here
Has yasooo ever heard of brushing dogs teeth?
If you brush adogs teeth it should clean out most of the bacteria.

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2021, 03:08:56 AM »

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “If a dog drank from a dish of yours, purify the dish by washing it seven times with dust being the first time”. So scholars said if the dog was not impure, the Prophet would not have commanded us to spill the water from which the dog drank because it would be considered a waste of money which the Islamic Shari’ah prohibits.
, this does not indicate harming dogs or killing them as the Islamic Shari’ah commanded Muslims to be kind and merciful to all animals and dogs are certainly included.

\\\\\\\\\\\\

Cat saliva is pure
As for cats, they are pure and this opinion is based on the Prophet’s hadith in which he said, “it is not impure. It is one of these creatures that live in our attendance” (Bukhari)

\\\\\\\\\\\\

1. Pork prohibited in Qur’an
The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.
It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.
“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,
and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:3]
The above verses of the Holy Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why
pork is forbidden.

2. Pork prohibited in the Bible
The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible
prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus
“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth
not the cud; he is unclean to you”.
“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,
they are unclean to you.” [Leviticus 11:7-8]
Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy
“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,
it is unclean unto you
Why is the eating of pork forbidden in Islam? Dr. Zakir Naik (Urdu)

Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity

Dr Zakir Naik - Is Pork Allowed In Christianity (urdu)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2021, 03:29:21 AM »

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “If a dog drank from a dish of yours, purify the dish by washing it seven times with dust being the first time”

What does Muhammad think about people who are born in areas where there is no clean or fresh water and the only water available might be ones that animals swim, shit and piss in?

Does he forgive them for having no choice but to drink contaminated water? I wonder, did Muhammed (piss be upon him) invent filtration technology so that anyone can drink pure clean water?

Also another question if you would yasoooo.....

What does Muhammad think of cities which recycle sewage for their drinking water like in London?

You should know yasoooo if you continue to ignore people in your own threads you will be treated as a bot and probably banned. So please answer the questions and engage with us like a real human being would and not some soulless indoctrinated agent of Satan. Thanks

Know your place

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2021, 04:02:09 AM »
Pain Receptors

For a long time it was thought that the sense of feeling and pain was dependent on the brain.  However it has been discovered that there are pain receptors present in the skin[.  Without these pain receptors, a person would not be able to feel pain.

Consider the following verse on pain:

“We shall send those who reject Our revelations to the (Hell) Fire.  When their skins have been burned away, We shall replace them with new ones so that they may continue to feel the pain: God is Almighty, All-Wise.” (Quran 4:56)

God tells the people who reject his message that when they are in Hell and their skins are burnt off (so they can’t feel any pain), he will give them new skins so that they continue to feel the pain.

The Quran makes it clear that pain is dependent upon on the skin.  The discovery of pain receptors in the skin is a fairly recent discovery for Biology.

Islam and Modern Science - Human Aspect - Skin & Sensation - Part 1 of 5

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2021, 04:11:37 AM »
Pain Receptors

For a long time it was thought that the sense of feeling and pain was dependent on the brain.  However it has been discovered that there are pain receptors present in the skin[.  Without these pain receptors, a person would not be able to feel pain.

Consider the following verse on pain:

“We shall send those who reject Our revelations to the (Hell) Fire.  When their skins have been burned away, We shall replace them with new ones so that they may continue to feel the pain: God is Almighty, All-Wise.” (Quran 4:56)

God tells the people who reject his message that when they are in Hell and their skins are burnt off (so they can’t feel any pain), he will give them new skins so that they continue to feel the pain.

The Quran makes it clear that pain is dependent upon on the skin.  The discovery of pain receptors in the skin is a fairly recent discovery for Biology.

Islam and Modern Science - Human Aspect - Skin & Sensation - Part 1 of 5
<<crappy video removed>>

So..... Just going to ignore us like the soulless indoctrinated agent of Satan you are?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2021, 06:46:39 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=202319628082104

Do you think people are dumb enough to click a link to Facebook from here?

No description. No compelling reason.

Your a mindless bot. Just GTFO and stop spamming your twisted rubbish

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2021, 07:47:16 AM »
I guess I'm going to hell. My dog drinks out of my glass all the time.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2021, 07:54:57 AM »

So literally nobody else had noticed that if you, for example, burn your skin, it hurts?

This shit is so weak, I'm embarrassed for you.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2021, 08:11:38 AM »

So literally nobody else had noticed that if you, for example, burn your skin, it hurts?

This shit is so weak, I'm embarrassed for you.

LOLOLOL

Such a lovely message yasoooo. You preach this BS?

What about headaches? Toothaches? stomach aches? Leg cramps? My friend had Ulcerative Colitis and heard that was pretty painful. Cancer can also be painful. I suppose you also have other pain like arthritis pain or inflammation. Hell, you can even have pain from body parts that dont exist anymore like if you had an extremity amputated. 'Phantom limb pain'

Whats this skin only rubbish?

One time I broke the metatarsal in my foot. Tiny, tiny bone. My foot ballooned to twice the size and not even a strong painkiller would dull the pain

Eventually, the swelling got so much it must have compressed the nerves thereby blocking the pain going to the brain. Even after surgery I did not need any morphine. I didn't feel a thing.

Quaran teaching is dumb. It's literally backward primitive thinking. It's like a doctor going to med school but learning from texts 1500 years ago. So stupid!!

Muhammad was not a doctor. He was a crazy old man and his ramblings and BS should not be taught as truth

Know your place

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2021, 10:20:55 AM »
The following are some comments of scientists[1]  on the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran.

1)    Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.  There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years.  He is well-known in his field.  He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers.  In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists.  When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:

“The way it was explained to me is that Muhammad was a very ordinary man.  He could not read, didn’t know [how] to write. In fact, he was an illiterate.  And we’re talking about twelve [actually about fourteen] hundred years ago.  You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements and statements and that are amazingly accurate about scientific nature.  And I personally can’t see how this could be a mere chance.  There are too many accuracies and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.”

Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, in some of his books.  He has also presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad at several conferences.

2)    Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson is the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Professor of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA.  Formerly, he was Professor of Ob-Gyn and the Chairman of the Department of Ob-Gyn at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee, USA.  He was also the President of the American Fertility Society.  He has received many awards, including the Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology Public Recognition Award in 1992.  Professor Simpson studied the following two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad:

“In every one of you, all components of your creation are collected together in your mother’s womb by forty days...”[2]

“If forty-two nights have passed over the embryo, God sends an angel to it, who shapes it and creates its hearing, vision, skin, flesh, and bones....”[3]

He studied these two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad extensively, noting that the first forty days constitute a clearly distinguishable stage of embryo-genesis.  He was particularly impressed by the absolute precision and accuracy of those sayings of the Prophet Muhammad.  Then, during one conference, he gave the following opinion:

“So that the two hadeeths (the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad) that have been noted provide us with a specific time table for the main embryological development before forty days.  Again, the point has been made, I think, repeatedly by other speakers this morning: these hadeeths could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available [at] the time of their writing . . . . It follows, I think, that not only there is no conflict between genetics and religion but, in fact, religion can guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches, that there exist statements in the Quran shown centuries later to be valid, which support knowledge in the Quran having been derived from God.”

3)    Dr. E. Marshall Johnson is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Developmental Biology at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.  There, for 22 years he was Professor of Anatomy, the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy, and the Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute.  He was also the President of the Teratology Society.  He has authored more than 200 publications.  In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Johnson said in the presentation of his research paper:

“Summary: The Quran describes not only the development of external form, but emphasizes also the internal stages, the stages inside the embryo, of its creation and development, emphasizing major events recognized by contemporary science.”

Also he said: “As a scientist, I can only deal with things which I can specifically see.  I can understand embryology and developmental biology.  I can understand the words that are translated to me from the Quran.  As I gave the example before, if I were to transpose myself into that era, knowing what I knew today and describing things, I could not describe the things which were described.  I see no evidence for the fact to refute the concept that this individual, Muhammad, had to be developing this information from some place.  So I see nothing here in conflict with the concept that divine intervention was involved in what he was able to write.

4)    Dr. William W. Hay is a well-known marine scientist.  He is Professor of Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, USA.  He was formerly the Dean of the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA.  After a discussion with Professor Hay about the Quran’s mention of recently discovered facts on seas, he said:

“I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scriptures of the Holy Quran, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages.”  And when he was asked about the source of the Quran, he replied: “Well, I would think it must be the divine being.”

5)    Dr. Gerald C. Goeringer is Course Director and Associate Professor of Medical Embryology at the Department of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA.  During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Goeringer stated the following in the presentation of his research paper:

“In a relatively few aayahs (Quranic verses) is contained a rather comprehensive description of human development from the time of commingling of the gametes through organogenesis.  No such distinct and complete record of human development, such as classification, terminology, and description, existed previously.  In most, if not all, instances, this description antedates by many centuries the recording of the various stages of human embryonic and fetal development recorded in the traditional scientific literature.”

6)    Dr. Yoshihide Kozai is Professor Emeritus at Tokyo University, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and was the Director of the National Astronomical Observatory, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan.  He said:

“I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in [the] Quran, and for us the modern astronomers have been studying very small pieces of the universe.  We’ve concentrated our efforts for understanding of [a] very small part.  Because by using telescopes, we can see only very few parts [of] the sky without thinking [about the] whole universe.  So, by reading [the] Quran and by answering to the questions, I think I can find my future way for investigation of the universe.” 

7)    Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand.  Previously, he was the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the same university.  During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Tejasen stood up and said:

“During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran . . . . From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means.  Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator.

This creator must be God.  Therefore, I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God).  Lastly, I must congratulate for the excellent and highly successful arrangement for this conference . . . . I have gained not only from the scientific point of view and religious point of view but also the great chance of meeting many well-known scientists and making many new friends among the participants.  The most precious thing of all that I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to have become a Muslim.” 

After all these examples we have seen about the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran and all these scientists’ comments on this, let us ask ourselves these questions:

•        Could it be a coincidence that all this recently discovered scientific information from different fields was mentioned in the Quran, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago?

•        Could this Quran have been authored by Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, or by any other human being?

The only possible answer is that this Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him.
ا

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2021, 10:24:11 AM »
توقف عن ذلك أيها الروبوت

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2021, 10:29:05 AM »
I'm so good, I can quote a post yasoooo has even yet to make. 8)

Know your place

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2021, 10:29:55 AM »
Al-Qur'an: A Miracle of Miracles - by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat ...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2021, 03:15:28 AM »

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2021, 11:42:48 PM »

Warning against the leprosy disease, the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said:
“Escape away from the Leprous the way you escape away from the Lion” [Refer to Bukhari]

The modern Medical science discovered that leprosy disease is one of the most dangerous skin diseases which gets transferred by the Leprosy microbe which has been seen and recognized before one hundred years, however, still (modern medical circles could not find an effective cure to this disease or control it.

Leprosy affects the terminals of the nerves such as the limbs. It makes the leprous lose the sense of feeling. Therefore, he does not feel heat or cold. He may not even the piercing of at horn to his skin. The leprous faces atrophy of the muscles of arms and legs. Ulcers spread on his body particularly on hand and legs. Bones erode and the leprous loses his fingers. It may affected the cornea of the eyes & makes him blind, it may also affect his testis & this means that the leprous may loose fertility & becomes sterile.

The modern science proved that when the leprous sees a healthy or normal person, he gazes at him and then suffers from psychological pain. Therefore, the advice of the prophet wanted to respect the feelings of the leprous.

The saying of the prophet (PBUH) which asked people to run away from the leprous as they run away from the lion shows the dangerous nature of this disease which can be transferred easily and its overwhelming nature.

Modern science also advised people to avoid leprosy people so long as the disease they nurse is active and not neutralized and its activity is not suspended by the use of the available resistant.

My Journey To Islam - Jehovah's Witness To Islam - Brother Abdallah

The Qur'an and the Secrets of Egypt

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2021, 04:51:32 AM »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2021, 07:59:28 AM »
Surprise! Leprosy has a cure.

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2021, 10:29:42 AM »
جميلة جولى حاولت تنصير صديقتها المسلمة وبعد إلحاح وافقت صديقتها ولكن بشرط واحد