Where is sandokhan?

• 73 Replies

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Where is sandokhan?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2021, 10:01:43 AM »
Lol. You made a personal attack against JJA and now itís my fault?

In what little kid world do you think you get to talk shit without receiving it back?

Get real.

You need to learn the difference between playful banter and blood boiling rage. Do you have a social interaction problem? Autism? Lots of people have it and have problems socializing or picking up on certain cues so dont be ashamed 8)

Give me your rage all you want. Dare you to start a thread in AR about it. Perhaps you are too cowardly to do so and just want to be a little prick to pick me off at any thread I'm in. Bravo man, your so cool 8) How can I be like you?
You need to calm down .
Im going to buy some pacifiers.
If you are going to inssult people then go to AR or something.

Indeed

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Alexei

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • PINK SEASON
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2021, 10:02:48 AM »

In what little kid world do you think you get to talk shit without receiving it back?

Get real.

You need to learn the difference between playful banter and blood boiling rage. Do you have a social interaction problem? Autism? Lots of people have it and have problems socializing or picking up on certain cues so dont be ashamed 8)

Give me your rage all you want. Dare you to start a thread in AR about it. Perhaps you are too cowardly to do so and just want to be a little prick to pick me off at any thread I'm in. Bravo man, your so cool 8) How can I be like you?
You need to calm down .

Indeed
We all need to calm down.
Its all our faults if we keep doing it.
Member of the BOTD
https://bit.ly/32rJ6Vg

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2021, 10:04:45 AM »

Get real.

You need to calm down .

Indeed

Well this thread does not even belong in the lounge really

The OP is not asking 'Where is sandokhan' out of concern. He is asking it because he misses bullying and berating him. Disgusting attitude really

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Alexei

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • PINK SEASON
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2021, 10:07:49 AM »

Get real.

You need to calm down .

Indeed

Well this thread does not even belong in the lounge really

The OP is not asking 'Where is sandokhan' out of concern. He is asking it because he misses bullying and berating him. Disgusting attitude really
Agreed.
I ask out of concern(Mostly)
Member of the BOTD

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2021, 10:32:49 AM »

Get real.

It's not my fault. Don't start shit if you can't finish it. 

Start what thread? The person raging here is you because you dished it out but can't take it. Cry less.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2021, 10:33:26 AM »

Get real.

Start what thread? The person raging here is you because you dished it out but can't take it. Cry less.

Take a cold shower man

Know your place

Alexei

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • PINK SEASON
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2021, 10:35:47 AM »

Get real.

Take a cold shower man
It should get rid of some heat.
Member of the BOTD

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2021, 10:36:24 AM »

Get real.

Take a cold shower man

Thatís what I thought.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2021, 10:36:36 AM »

Get real.

Take a cold shower man

And cover up his tears

Know your place

Alexei

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • PINK SEASON
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2021, 10:38:47 AM »

Get real.

Take a cold shower man

And cover up his tears
Alright we need to stop.
Im serious.
If we dont stop we are no better than that dirtbag.
Member of the BOTD

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2021, 10:39:42 AM »

Get real.

Take a cold shower man

And cover up his tears
Alright we need to stop.
Im serious.

Tsunami has spoken!

Know your place

Alexei

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • PINK SEASON
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2021, 10:42:53 AM »

Get real.

Take a cold shower man

And cover up his tears
Alright we need to stop.
Im serious.

Tsunami has spoken!
If you dont i might use my Tsunami power.
Member of the BOTD

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2021, 10:50:47 PM »
Forget about stolenhistoryforums. You should worry much more about what has been going on here for the past eight years.

-the vendetta unleashed on flat earth believers/members (some of them were banned outright, some of them had to leave to tfes, some of us were told not to post here anymore)

-the bizarre appointment of RE admin and mods who of course did their best to turn this place into a torture chamber

-RE admin and mods who turned their back on the havoc wreaked in the upper forums by two users, a type of behaviour which would have never been allowed anywhere else (one of those users tried to accomplish the same thing over on the tfes forum, in less than 24 hours they applied the rules and eliminated the spam)

-someone has managed to lull Daniel into believing that he was the best choice to take care of the programming aspects of this forum, while he was  stealthily plotting to eliminate all of the proeminent flat earth users (he appointed RE admin and moderators to destroy the fabric of this forum)

Should I see a flat earther that I can reasonably trust, I'm happy to promote them to moderator. That said, both boydster and scg identify as flat earthers.

But boydster had the courage to come out and post recently that he is indeed RE, and nothing can change that.

So, is this the proof of a catastrophic level of incompetence, or a sure sign of a mole whose mission was to destroy the flat earth society from the inside?

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2021, 11:03:30 PM »
But boydster had the courage to come out and post recently that he is indeed RE, and nothing can change that.

I must have missed that. What quote are you referring to?
"Corn grows without tossing a girl down the well?"
"Oh, that makes sense." . . . . .
. . . . . "Turns out, it's the god of rain that's in charge."

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2021, 12:18:17 AM »
Controlled opposition, cointel pro.... This forum is a case in point. Sad really.

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2021, 01:35:12 AM »
Preposterous.  How many of us do you think are honest intelligence officers?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2021, 01:49:06 AM »
You are RE. Certainly the last suitable place in the world for you would be as mod on a FE forum. Yet here you are. You have done everything in your power to destroy this forum: just take a look at the stats. But to you it is not a problem.

Our error was to continue to post messages beyond 2015: at that point in time we had no idea that this forum was going to become the personal playground of a single person whose whims have taken the FES hostage. And this person never made any meaningful contribution to FET (infinite earth conjecture does not count for anything). Someone has to pay for the destruction brought upon the FES in these past five years.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2021, 05:29:17 AM »
When will you understand people arenít stupid enough to believe in a flat earth.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2021, 07:23:43 AM »
Please tell me which flat earther is banned to infinitive.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2021, 07:27:44 AM »

wise was/is banned to infinitive on the "other" forum. But that's an indictment on them, not here at least

Know your place

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2021, 08:02:48 AM »

From the very start, davis' position was odd. He never participated in the debates other than to drop a few lines, and leave the hard work to us, his fellow FE that he cannot trust. But his days posing as a flat earth believer are over: nobody here (FE or RE) believes for a second that he regards FET as true. This is the main reason for his bizarre beliefs in the "non-euclidean model", where practically the earth is a globe but it is being perceived as a plane. This is the main reason for his not trusting the flat earth members and bringing in his fellow RE to destroy this forum. This is the main reason for him having banned permanently thork whom he knew to be a very outspoken FE and had very little chance to accomplish his plans while thork and parsifal were still around here. This is the main reason why humblescientist was practically banned from this forum. Under the RE administration, there has been a constant move to eliminate each and every true flat earth believer from this forum.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2021, 11:31:25 AM »
Thork, who is not a flat earther, is not banned https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=194682  He chooses not to post here, which is his right. If you want him to post here, go over to the others and ask him.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2021, 04:38:09 PM »
You would have to try REALLY hard to get permabanned from here. Aside from being a spambot.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2021, 05:27:43 PM »
That is true, although I locked Papa Legba in a group that can't post and I meant to put him in Ranters, but I just keep forgetting. Dang it.

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2021, 12:45:49 AM »
That is true, although I locked Papa Legba in a group that can't post and I meant to put him in Ranters, but I just keep forgetting. Dang it.

That's ok. He's just posts as his alts now

Know your place

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2021, 05:40:29 AM »
There will be no upgrade to the AFET: we, the FE, should have quit posting messages here way back in 2015. This forum was Daniel's idea, and he abandoned it some six years ago. The RE will also soon quit this forum, there will be no one left.

I very rarely write on the stolenhistory forum.

For once, sandokhan is right. This forum is doomed.

It's all good, as it happens. Forums come and go. But we simply don't attract new members and our collective activity has been declining for months and probably years.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2021, 07:16:23 AM »
Years, most every forum has been in decline for the past 10 years or so. People migrated to Facebook, reddit, tumblr, Twitter, etc. Now they prefer corporate owned social media. I don't know what can be done, I see the occasional person say something like "I miss forums" but then doesn't go looking for one. I think they are under the impression that you need computer skills to join a forum, and that corporate social media is easier. I just yesterday saw someone who is a tech reporter talking about decentralization and said his grandma can't run a Mastodon node, which is ridiculous, because it's as easy to join a Fediverse instance as it is to join a forum. Tech journalism has been promoting the idea that independent forums are like the Nazi wild west, no rules, not safe.

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2021, 07:28:35 AM »
Years, most every forum has been in decline for the past 10 years or so. People migrated to Facebook, reddit, tumblr, Twitter, etc. Now they prefer corporate owned social media. I don't know what can be done, I see the occasional person say something like "I miss forums" but then doesn't go looking for one. I think they are under the impression that you need computer skills to join a forum, and that corporate social media is easier. I just yesterday saw someone who is a tech reporter talking about decentralization and said his grandma can't run a Mastodon node, which is ridiculous, because it's as easy to join a Fediverse instance as it is to join a forum. Tech journalism has been promoting the idea that independent forums are like the Nazi wild west, no rules, not safe.

Dont even know why people bother with Facebook as a replacement to forums. Its an incoherent mess. You make a comment and it's pretty much inserted randomly into a thread. Good luck finding anything in particular.

Forums are an ideal place for people to talk on. It has structure, form and far more features as a way to communicate with each other than Facebook/Twitter. Those are just places to get something off your chest and be done with it.

Maybe it's changed? It's been years since I used Facebook

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2021, 07:46:12 AM »
I don't have Facebook, but now and then I have to help my mom with hers. It's still a mess.  That reminds me, I was talking to someone on the fediverse about forums, and they said they prefer endless scrolling content, like on all the big platforms. Maybe that's why people don't come back to forums, they've just got so used to scrolling that forums seem weird.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2021, 09:12:06 AM »
There will be no upgrade to the AFET: we, the FE, should have quit posting messages here way back in 2015. This forum was Daniel's idea, and he abandoned it some six years ago. The RE will also soon quit this forum, there will be no one left.

I very rarely write on the stolenhistory forum.

For once, sandokhan is right. This forum is doomed.

It's all good, as it happens. Forums come and go. But we simply don't attract new members and our collective activity has been declining for months and probably years.

Facebook, reddit, tumblr cannot be blamed for the disaster caused by spacecowgirl (admin) and the two RE mods who practically destroyed this forum for the past five years.

Imagine this: spacecowgirl was someone who posted mostly in the lower forums. A RE. Not once, not even once, did she ever defend or even take part in some kind of a debate in the upper forums. She is to blame for the decline of this forum, but as you can see, she doesn't seem to understand what is going on. Totally unprepared to be admin, or to even dream of passing judgments on the hardcore FE members of this forum. When asked why the earth is flat, she invites the reader to "look out your window".

She is the one who carefully protected both rabinoz and jackblack while they wreaked havoc in the upper forums. rabinoz tried the same recipe over at the tfes forum: they shut him down in less than 24 hours. Both should have been immediately expelled from this forum. But the RE admin and mods of course were cheering on and very happy to see this forum being destroyed.

If it wasn't for the few of us, the true FEB, this forum would have been doomed ever since 2015. We kept it going. Big mistake.

Go over to scienceforums or physicsforums, tell them that you are FE and that you would like to be the admin or a mod. They would ban you in no time at all. Here, the worst enemies of FET were put in charge to destroy this forum as fast as they could.