Where is sandokhan?

• 73 Replies
?

Jamie

• Retired
Re: Where is sandokhan?
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2021, 10:05:40 AM »
Or because you're full of shit and there's no point in talking the same two or three points about FE to death?
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2021, 10:32:47 AM »
Or because you're full of shit and there's no point in talking the same two or three points about FE to death?

There is only some many times you can tell someone you can see the ground through a tube.

I know first hand that limit for me is around 100 pages.  :-\

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2021, 10:45:04 AM »
Take a look at the debates back in 2015: ether, subquarks. As late as as 2020, I was mentioning Riemann zeta function waves, antigravitons and much more. A huge upgrade, thanks to my research.

Do not blame me for the decisions taken by the admin and the mods: they practically became lawyers for the worst repeat offenders in the history of this forum.

Since everything has failed, and no one wants to take part in the debates anymore, someone now has to pay for this state of affairs: the admin and the mods who made this happen.

We can't just have rab and jackblack the only ones who have to have posts approved in a forum. Might as well just block them from that forum altogether.

What other possible result can you expect when the admin herself steps in to protect the users who were spamming and flaming and attacking the FE?

Why have you allowed it to reach the point where it is commonplace? As administrator, you bear responsibility for the contents of the forum you oversee.

spacecowgirl told him to "fuck off".

I wonder how many people have left the forum because of this atmosphere. I would be lying if I said I hadn't considered it. Rather than an empty forum, you might find old users returning.

spacecowgirl told him to "fuck off".

If your advice for how to engage on a debate site is 'scroll past it,' is it any wonder things are 'out of hand?'
No human has perfect self control, and there are people that enjoy antagonizing. Don't hold anyone's hands. If you are an administrator, do your job or pass the mantle to someone that will, this is just negligence. This is the only site I have ever seen that thinks this is a healthy way to let discussion happen, or that the staff's duty is only in dealing with bots. Is this a debate site or 4chan?

spacecowgirl just shrugged her shoulders and persisted in destroying this forum.

This was an administrator. This was the supposed highest level of authority on this site, acting like the basest form of troll when questioned. There is never any excuse for quote manipulation and out-of-context remarks, and there is even less when you are supposed to be a staff member.

But suppose they are right. Suppose the users on this site do indeed all act like this, and that it isn't a matter of tensions being raised and a response to provocation. Why are you defending that? If this forum has truly deteriorated to the point where if you banned the aggression and insults, you would have no users left, why are you acting like that is a good thing?

spacecowgirl couldn't care less.

You allowed this to happen. Take responsibility, like you expect everyone else to.
From everything I have seen, Space Cowgirl is not fit to be an administrator. She is quick to ban for a non-existent personal slight, but cares nothing for long-term problems. She acknowledges that people should ignore and scroll past a user, but thinks their presence should remain because... why, exactly? If you want no one to engage with them, why do you want them here?

This was back in September of last year. We, the FE, gave up posting on this forum.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2021, 10:56:03 AM »
This was back in September of last year. We, the FE, gave up posting on this forum.

Is that the royal we?

I'm pretty sure there are several FE posters here, I was ranting at debating with one of them earlier today in fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2021, 11:22:44 AM »
Who did I tell to fuck off? totallackey?

Also, rab is dead. He is no longer your nemesis.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2021, 02:43:31 PM »
You should worry much more about what has been going on here for the past eight years.

I am.  Don't worry, I have things in hand.  Plans are afoot.

It's all hush, hush so can't say any more.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2021, 07:53:49 AM »
There will be no upgrade to the AFET: we, the FE, should have quit posting messages here way back in 2015. This forum was Daniel's idea, and he abandoned it some six years ago. The RE will also soon quit this forum, there will be no one left.

I very rarely write on the stolenhistory forum.

So you will post your future science findings on stolenhistory or...?

« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2021, 08:11:08 AM »
Lol. You made a personal attack against JJA and now it’s my fault?

In what little kid world do you think you get to talk shit without receiving it back?

Get real.

You need to learn the difference between playful banter and blood boiling rage. Do you have a social interaction problem? Autism? Lots of people have it and have problems socializing or picking up on certain cues so dont be ashamed 8)

Give me your rage all you want. Dare you to start a thread in AR about it. Perhaps you are too cowardly to do so and just want to be a little prick to pick me off at any thread I'm in. Bravo man, your so cool 8) How can I be like you?
You need to calm down .
Im going to buy some pacifiers.
If you are going to inssult people then go to AR or something.

Indeed
We all need to calm down.
Its all our faults if we keep doing it.

Well this thread does not even belong in the lounge really

The OP is not asking 'Where is sandokhan' out of concern. He is asking it because he misses bullying and berating him. Disgusting attitude really

Wrong, why do you need to attack anybody you see?

Show me one glober who showed more intrest in his ideas than me. Come on!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2021, 08:57:27 AM »
Lol. You made a personal attack against JJA and now it’s my fault?

In what little kid world do you think you get to talk shit without receiving it back?

Get real.

You need to learn the difference between playful banter and blood boiling rage. Do you have a social interaction problem? Autism? Lots of people have it and have problems socializing or picking up on certain cues so dont be ashamed 8)

Give me your rage all you want. Dare you to start a thread in AR about it. Perhaps you are too cowardly to do so and just want to be a little prick to pick me off at any thread I'm in. Bravo man, your so cool 8) How can I be like you?
You need to calm down .
Im going to buy some pacifiers.
If you are going to inssult people then go to AR or something.

Indeed
We all need to calm down.
Its all our faults if we keep doing it.

Well this thread does not even belong in the lounge really

The OP is not asking 'Where is sandokhan' out of concern. He is asking it because he misses bullying and berating him. Disgusting attitude really

Wrong, why do you need to attack anybody you see?

Show me one glober who showed more intrest in his ideas than me. Come on!

If there were an interest, it was only to mock and bully him. Including from you. Any of the 'interest' you speak of has been disingenuous because it's all about mock, ridicule and those precious 'gotcha!' because that's how globers feel good about themselves.

Imagine trying to engage with someone you fundamentally disagree with but doing so in a constructive way. Imagine if there was a concept of agree to disagree but still airing your views and having mutual respect. What a nice imagining. Too bad those ideals are unobtainable when you have Americans in the mix  :'(

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Mattathome

• I love this site, it goes round and round...
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2021, 08:57:22 PM »
Take a look at the debates back in 2015:...

Wait a sec, sandokhan used the quote function...
Seeking Truth, but refusal to believe...that is paradoxitradalsensationimorbididiocyalism.

Why are you clicking that?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2021, 09:22:09 PM »
If there were an interest, it was only to mock and bully him. Including from you.

Pretty much the last person around here to mock/bully Sandy was Code-B. Code pushed and pulled, sometimes in an exasperated way, but was very much in support of hearing/reading more from him, even in polite disagreement. So, you are incorrect in your assessment.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2021, 02:49:58 AM »
If there were an interest, it was only to mock and bully him. Including from you.

Pretty much the last person around here to mock/bully Sandy was Code-B. Code pushed and pulled, sometimes in an exasperated way, but was very much in support of hearing/reading more from him, even in polite disagreement. So, you are incorrect in your assessment.

No, he would just get everyone else to do the predictable and it's not like he would defend sandokhan when he was getting shit in Code_B's threads. I am not fooled by his faux interest in what sandokhan had to say.

If I was an OP of a thread and I was genuine in having a discussion about someones views and everyone started piling on the person I wanted to talk with, I'd tell those people to STFU. Given the toxic discourse he could always send sandokhan an email. Then they could talk without a public audience beating their chests

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2021, 12:50:02 PM »

No, he would just get everyone else to do the predictable and it's not like he would defend sandokhan when he was getting shit in Code_B's threads. I am not fooled by his faux interest in what sandokhan had to say.

If I was an OP of a thread and I was genuine in having a discussion about someones views and everyone started piling on the person I wanted to talk with, I'd tell those people to STFU. Given the toxic discourse he could always send sandokhan an email. Then they could talk without a public audience beating their chests

Shut up. I defended his points much much more than YOU did. Actualy, i bet that i made more points in his favor in first 2 moths of my account than you did in your whole life.

And yes, i dissagreed with him. He might be correct on some of his antirelativistic points (not all, sagnac for example is wrong) but great wall of china wasn't build 100 years ago and we are breating air...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:55:32 PM by Code-Beta1234 »

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2021, 02:45:10 PM »
Forget about stolenhistoryforums. You should worry much more about what has been going on here for the past eight years.

-the vendetta unleashed on flat earth believers/members (some of them were banned outright, some of them had to leave to tfes, some of us were told not to post here anymore)

-the bizarre appointment of RE admin and mods who of course did their best to turn this place into a torture chamber

-RE admin and mods who turned their back on the havoc wreaked in the upper forums by two users, a type of behaviour which would have never been allowed anywhere else (one of those users tried to accomplish the same thing over on the tfes forum, in less than 24 hours they applied the rules and eliminated the spam)

-someone has managed to lull Daniel into believing that he was the best choice to take care of the programming aspects of this forum, while he was  stealthily plotting to eliminate all of the proeminent flat earth users (he appointed RE admin and moderators to destroy the fabric of this forum)

Whats really interesting is that you are performing the same old tricks over on the history forum as the ones you performed both here and on the physics forum where you were banned from for abusive behaviour.
Really…..what a laugh!!!