I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens

• 15 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens
« on: May 21, 2021, 04:07:39 PM »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/21/ufo-uap-aliens-report-sightings-us-government-encounters-barack/

archive for the paywalled https://archive.is/Bpqo5

The Pentagon thinks UFOs may exist after all... and the evidence is growing

A new report on unidentified flying objects set to be released next month shows the US government is taking aliens increasingly seriously

Maybe the aliens are nice.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

lonely toast

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • Гопник
Re: I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 04:10:14 PM »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/21/ufo-uap-aliens-report-sightings-us-government-encounters-barack/

archive for the paywalled https://archive.is/Bpqo5

The Pentagon thinks UFOs may exist after all... and the evidence is growing

A new report on unidentified flying objects set to be released next month shows the US government is taking aliens increasingly seriously

Some people think they have probes that buttfuck you.
Im serious.
EDIT:Im not joking.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 04:23:09 PM by Tsunami »
The one true slav to rule them all!
Единственный истинный славянин, который будет править ими всеми!

lonely toast

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • Гопник
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 05:30:55 PM »
SCG wouldn't this belong in alt science?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 09:23:20 PM »

We could invite them around for coffee and a chat.   Maybe that's what we have been doing wrong all these years...
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

lonely toast

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • Гопник
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 09:31:19 PM »

We could invite them around for coffee and a chat.   Maybe that's what we have been doing wrong all these years...
Coming from a british man i find this odd.
Coffee instead of tea?
Also how do aliens drink?
Their arsehole?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 01:31:22 AM »
Something to consider lol: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40054/adversary-drones-are-spying-on-the-u-s-and-the-pentagon-acts-like-theyre-ufos

The military is probably either getting owned by adversary drones and don't want to admit it, or alternatively they are doing this on purpose to obscure one of their own programs. But the videos didn't look that special, some people analysed for example the go fast video and according to the numbers on the screen, it didn't move nearly as fast as people were making it out to be, but rather at about wind speed, and it just looked like it moved fast due to parallax. I'm guessing the military knows this by now and are playing dumb.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 01:33:26 AM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 02:12:11 AM »
That theory doesn't quite fit the facts.  These UFOs moved in a way that seemed to violate physics and were completely beyond what any country is capable of.

Not sure if this has come up yet but there's another oddity.  They never seem to come up in combat missions.  It's always training missions in a specific area.

Maybe they're ghost-aliens.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 02:13:35 AM »
Actually now that I think about it more it has to be dinosaur-ghosts.

I feel this proposition is more believable than aliens.  At least someone's seen a dinosaur before.

Lorddave

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2021, 03:38:02 AM »
Its all fake.
The military is faking it and slowly leaking it so when they do reveal the aliens, no one bats an eye.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Pezevenk

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2021, 04:35:45 AM »
That theory doesn't quite fit the facts.  These UFOs moved in a way that seemed to violate physics and were completely beyond what any country is capable of.

Yes, if you believe the headlines. Except they really don't seem to upon further scrutiny.

You don't have to even crunch the numbers. Many were saying these not particularly streamlined crafts were accelerating suddenly to like 5 Mach or whatever. Alright then, where's the sonic boom? I can believe there is some advanced alien technology that makes them accelerate that rapidly, but the technology somehow disappearing sonic booms for these rather large and chunky pods is a bit too much to stomach. That should make you immediately skeptical of the claims about the way they move.

Although some people go further and don't even believe it is anything unusual, they think it's just normal planes or birds or weather balloons.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 04:40:35 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 11:18:14 AM »
If we're talking alien magic then I think there's a lot of ways to explain away a lack of a sonic boom.

A similar analysis to the videos you've posted.  He even references Mick West.

I've never really taken the time to look at all the footage of these ufos.  I've seen the triangle one.  The blinking lights on it instantly make me thing it's a very distorted airplane.  Why would a ufo have lights blinking in the same pattern as commercial airplanes?

So the triangles are out of focus airplanes.

The object that's booking it in one of the videos is a duck.

The object that cloaks itself or disappears into the water is just the sun hiding behind the curvature of the Earth.

Maybe there's other footage that doesn't have a good explanation yet though.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 11:23:41 AM »

There are lots of videos without any good explanations.  That's why they classify them as unidentified.

Once the military classifies something under 'SPACE ALIEN ENCOUNTER' then I'll pay attention. :)

Pezevenk

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2021, 11:44:25 PM »

There are lots of videos without any good explanations.  That's why they classify them as unidentified.

Once the military classifies something under 'SPACE ALIEN ENCOUNTER' then I'll pay attention. :)

Unidentified means they don't know what exactly it is. That's different from not having a good explanation. Sometimes there is just numerous good explanations and one is not much better than the other.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2021, 03:20:31 AM »

These UFOs moved in a way that seemed to violate physics and were completely beyond what any country is capable of.

You came to that conclusion seeing a grainy B&W silent video?Perhaps there was bird shit on the lens.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2021, 06:26:01 AM »

These UFOs moved in a way that seemed to violate physics and were completely beyond what any country is capable of.

You came to that conclusion seeing a grainy B&W silent video?Perhaps there was bird shit on the lens.

Actually other people came up with that conclusion.  It was just something I read.  Then I looked into it more and realized the skeptics make a pretty good argument for it not being aliens.

I thought maybe there was some footage that hasn't been explained yet but after searching for footage that's been released so far no.  It appears to be a severely out of focus airplane shot with a triangular aperture, a duck and an object distant enough that it can hide behind the curvature of the earth.

There's supposed to be some more footage declassified in the next few months.  I'll keep an open mind there and see.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2021, 07:05:20 AM »
"A new report on unidentified flying objects set to be released next month shows the US government is taking aliens increasingly seriously."

Is that the U.S. government is genuinely concerned about the existence of aliens and the threat they may pose? Or is it that the U.S. government is seriously investing more time and energy into contingency plans given the increasing, even if unlikely, possibility of alien encounters due to our developing space efforts?

One of those is a media headline and the other is reality.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore