The Razor

• 38 Replies

beast

The Razor
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 02:32:26 AM »
Quote from: "The3dgeLoop"
Quote from: "Masterchief2219"
Quote from: "The3dgeLoop"
So, If I created a forum that claimed the Moon is made out of cheese, no one would be allowed to make an account and tell me i'm a dumbass? No one would be able to ask me for proof? Just because its my website?

No, because it would be your forum.

So, I'm not allowed to be here arguing for RE?

You're a fucking retard.  You're allowed to state your opinions, there is no rule against that no matter who the burden of proof is on.  We just don't have to prove our claims at all, and if you want us to believe you, you have to prove yours.  We're not trying to convince anybody that we're right, I can hold any belief I want without having to prove it.  Obviously if I try to make somebody believe my same belief, the burden of proof is on me.  Use your brain.

The Razor
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 02:36:43 AM »
Shut it, Skippy.
FE Pwnage Archive

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=8101.0

The Engineer is still a douchebag

beast

The Razor
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 03:25:03 AM »
So you just don't have a rational response at all?  You hardly win any points with responses like that.

The Razor
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 03:40:24 AM »
:lol: How many points do you have beast?

The Razor
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 04:01:52 AM »
Quote from: "beast"
So you just don't have a rational response at all?  You hardly win any points with responses like that.

The burdon of proof is on you because you are making the contrary statement. To wit the earth is flat.
FE Pwnage Archive

beast

The Razor
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 04:30:46 AM »
"Burdon"[sic] of proof doesn't work like that.  The person trying to convince another person that what they believe is incorrect always has the burden of proof.  It's pretty simple.

The Razor
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 04:34:06 AM »
Quote from: "beast"
"Burdon"[sic] of proof doesn't work like that.  The person trying to convince another person that what they believe is incorrect always has the burden of proof.

i.e FEers.
FE Pwnage Archive

beast

The Razor
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2007, 04:55:53 AM »
Show me where we've made an effort to convince people of our views.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
The Razor
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 09:32:08 AM »
There have been plenty of times where I have asked for some serious evidence to back your claims, and you have failed to do so. And that was after I and the other RE's gave some serious, rock solid evidence.

So that's where the burden now lies. We have requested that you prove us something. And you haven't.

You FE's also seem to be ignoring a few threads that seem to shut down the entire theory, just so you can continue on else where in threads that don't seriously threaten the theory. Way to be progressive debaters, guys. You really seem to have won. :roll: