NASA supposedly flies a drone on Mars

• 88 Replies

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
Re: NASA supposedly flies a drone on Mars
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2021, 02:47:13 PM »
But hey, we flew a toy on another world. Whoop-de-fkn-doo! ::)
Why do you hate science so much? ???

A total lack of curiosity, zero imagination, no sense of wonder, bitter and angry them Americans are showing off again? Those are my guesses. :)

Elon Musk is not American. He's African. And he showed you all up.

Wait, I thought we were talking about NASA's Martian helicopter.

You really have a hate-on for Elon, don't you? Is it even possible for you to have a discussion about any subject without bringing him up?

Spaceman bad, got it.  ::)

I can't keep up which thread is which lol

Still like the Nazis thing, Musk gets evoked everywhere it seems. The bastard. But now Nazis and Musk in the same sentence. Yep. Your idol. I bet there's a poster of him on your wall too.

Get a new hero man.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2021, 03:05:37 PM »
But hey, we flew a toy on another world. Whoop-de-fkn-doo! ::)
Why do you hate science so much? ???

A total lack of curiosity, zero imagination, no sense of wonder, bitter and angry them Americans are showing off again? Those are my guesses. :)

Elon Musk is not American. He's African. And he showed you all up.

Wait, I thought we were talking about NASA's Martian helicopter.

You really have a hate-on for Elon, don't you? Is it even possible for you to have a discussion about any subject without bringing him up?

Spaceman bad, got it.  ::)

I can't keep up which thread is which lol

Still like the Nazis thing, Musk gets evoked everywhere it seems. The bastard. But now Nazis and Musk in the same sentence. Yep. Your idol. I bet there's a poster of him on your wall too.

Get a new hero man.

He's not my hero, I'm just amused at how much you hate the guy. He threatens your wacked out views (whatever they are) due to building and launching rockets, makes you feel bad about your supposed superior national identity to us filthy Americans, and probably makes you feel inferior in a personal sense too, from how much time to spend attacking the guy.

I get it. Nazi spaceman bad.

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2021, 03:20:54 PM »
Or because it's fun seeing you triggered whenever your bastard idol gets called out for the repugnant person he really is inside

He's a fraud. Not in what his companies do, but how he has crafted his public image

You constantly referring to him as a 'spaceman' a case in point. He's nothing of the sort but has manipulated public image to have people think so

He even wants to be credited with starting up a human colony on Mars like he's the saviour of the human race! Hey let's 'Nuke Mars' too while we are at it ::)

That comment there showed the world just how dim witted his intelligence and knowledge about science really is infantile. A pity you weren't paying attention

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2021, 03:30:34 PM »
Or because it's fun seeing you triggered whenever your bastard idol gets called out for the repugnant person he really is inside

So you're finally admitting that you're just a troll and your posts are all bullshit? Got it.

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2021, 03:51:50 PM »

So you're finally admitting that you're just a troll and your posts are all bullshit? Got it.

Nothing if the sort. What I post is still all true and my feeling.

If I was a troll my real feeling could be one of adoration of Musk. Yeich!

Know your place.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2021, 04:05:22 PM »

"Or because it's fun seeing you triggered"

Your own words. That's called being a troll. Posting things because you want reactions out of people.

But in your case, I can believe you both have some sort of inferiority complex with Elon and hate him AND are a troll. You can be both, trolls can post their true feelings. Like when Nazis post how they hate the Jews on liberal forums. It's both trolling, and true. Like your obsession with Musk.

Your country will be important someday, just keep trying.

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2021, 04:13:40 PM »

"Or because it's fun seeing you triggered"

Your own words. That's called being a troll. Posting things because you want reactions out of people.

But in your case, I can believe you both have some sort of inferiority complex with Elon and hate him AND are a troll. You can be both, trolls can post their true feelings. Like when Nazis post how they hate the Jews on liberal forums. It's both trolling, and true. Like your obsession with Musk.

Your country will be important someday, just keep trying.

https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/history-culture/2010/06/australian-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

We already have made a mark. Not that your governments propaganda machine would let you know.

America uses a specific VISA to take intelligent people from other nations to work for you instead. No doubt because your countries own education system is objectively woeful. Just get the intelligent people whose better countries have invested in and take them away

Hell, you think NASA is American? It came from NAZI Germany. You think people in 'silicon valley' are all American born and educated? Keep dreaming!

Anyone who is smart and contributing to America in science and technology was probably NOT born there or taught from people born there

So F off your 'Americas so good and other countries aren't inportant' propaganda BS.

You really overestimate yourself and underestimate the disdain other countries have of yours.

Know your place.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2021, 04:48:48 PM »
Still like the Nazis thing, Musk gets evoked everywhere it seems.
Yes, usually you're the one invoking him.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2021, 08:12:40 PM »
Still like the Nazis thing, Musk gets evoked everywhere it seems.
Yes, usually you're the one invoking him.
Indeed

Know your place.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2021, 07:50:48 AM »
You really overestimate yourself and underestimate the disdain other countries have of yours.

Trigger warning.  :P

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2021, 08:10:02 AM »
Oh shut up, without SpaceX it would have taken the USA an other 15-20 years before they could launch their own astronauts again without relying on a mortal enemy.
):

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2021, 08:59:27 AM »
Oh shut up, without SpaceX it would have taken the USA an other 15-20 years before they could launch their own astronauts again without relying on a mortal enemy.
So what?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2021, 09:21:02 AM »
Nah.  Boeing is only about 2 years behind SpaceX and should have their service going sometime next year.

Meanwhile, NASA's drone has completed its 4th test flight on Mars and is moving into an operational demo phase.
https://mars.nasa.gov/news/8936/nasas-ingenuity-helicopter-to-begin-new-demonstration-phase/

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2021, 10:40:31 AM »
It all comes down to money. Nothing special about Elon but if space is where you want to go, the Ameritard government have woefully neglected this field for research and funding in favour of Defence? I guess (over $700 billion a year WTF?)

NASA should just make up some story about how they detect life on Titan or under the ice caps of Mars or something. Big pharma does it all the time.

Ever hear of some 'breakthrough' in the news and then never hear anything about it again? I should know, my old lab used to do it to secure external grant funding

Know your place.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2021, 10:53:28 AM »
NASA should just make up some story about how they detect life on Titan or under the ice caps of Mars or something.
Or, a more on topic story would be how the drone got shot down by some martian yokel with a shotgun and the rover got stripped for parts by martian carjackers. ::)

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2021, 11:04:54 PM »
Ingenuity made its first test flight on April 19, lifting 30 seconds to three meters. NASA declared the test, which marked the first flight of a robotic powered vehicle on another planet, a success. Ingenuity has been reported to conduct a number of high altitude test flights over the coming weeks.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2021, 01:33:49 AM »
Ingenuity made its first test flight on April 19, lifting 30 seconds to three meters. NASA declared the test, which marked the first flight of a robotic powered vehicle on another planet, a success. Ingenuity has been reported to conduct a number of high altitude test flights over the coming weeks.
But nobody but NASA has witnessed the flights.

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2021, 02:16:47 AM »

How many witnesses are needed for something to be true?

Know your place.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2021, 05:39:04 AM »
Nah.  Boeing is only about 2 years behind SpaceX and should have their service going sometime next year.

Meanwhile, NASA's drone has completed its 4th test flight on Mars and is moving into an operational demo phase.
https://mars.nasa.gov/news/8936/nasas-ingenuity-helicopter-to-begin-new-demonstration-phase/
The only reason Boeing is where they are now, is because of SpaceX' push. Without that they would happily take a decade more or so in their crawling development.

Even with orders of magnitude more money, time, history and scale Boeing is way behind on SpaceX.

Oldspace companies would have not gotten anybody into space for decades more if it was not for newspace to wake them up.
):

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2021, 05:57:50 AM »

Nasa should send you back to Mars so you can see it for yourself.
Rabinoz RIP

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2021, 06:53:58 AM »

No way Anders would go unless someone installs a bidet and serves lobster for dinner.

Heiwa

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2021, 07:41:56 AM »

No way Anders would go unless someone installs a bidet and serves lobster for dinner.
Actually I pay my own fare and get paid afterwards. And if champagne is served, why not ?

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2021, 11:35:11 AM »

Indeed. It would be far more believable if there were eyewitnesses to unmanned missions.  They should have sent a film crew ahead to document the landing and flight.

Heiwa

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2021, 04:45:26 AM »

Indeed. It would be far more believable if there were eyewitnesses to unmanned missions.  They should have sent a film crew ahead to document the landing and flight.
Only flights to the Moon or LEO can be unmanned. Going further out in space is impossible for any human! Humans cannot be locked in a spacecraft going to Mars. It takes too long time. But even going to the Moon is better robotical. There is nothing on the Moon for humans to do. But what about the Spaxe Station? It is full of humans ... doing absolutely nothing. But they take photos of the Earth! Fantastic. This human space exploration has gone on for >50 years. Result? Zero.

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2021, 05:04:22 AM »
Don't cross post in my thread Heiwa. Thanks

Know your place.

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2021, 05:06:53 AM »
Don't post in thread Heiwa.
Fixed it for you.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Shifter

• 2B or not 2B
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2021, 05:49:10 AM »

Know your place.

Jamie

• Numbers Archivist
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2021, 05:55:59 AM »
But what about the Spaxe Station? It is full of humans ... doing absolutely nothing. But they take photos of the Earth! Fantastic. This human space exploration has gone on for >50 years. Result? Zero.

lmao okay

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/news/15_ways_iss_benefits_earth
There is a preverb in Turkish:  "Do not think everybody have beard is your grandfather".

Heiwa

« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2021, 08:18:14 AM »
Don't cross post in my thread Heiwa. Thanks
Sorry! But the NASA drone on Mars was filmed by some NASA people from the Moon that I didn't like. I actually don't like Americans in the Universe. They are all cheap stand up Holywood stand-up B-commedians better forgotten. Imagine that they film a drone on Mars. ROTFL!