Elon Musk kills another 2 people

• 36 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Elon Musk kills another 2 people
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2021, 10:00:34 AM »
It makes sense that they'd try to get in the back if it was a head on collision.
??? How do you get from the driver seat to the back seat while trying to avoid a head on collision?  Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just hit the brakes and/or steer away from the potential collision?

At this point, the only explanation that makes any sense is that they were doing something really stupid with the car.  I would check their social media to see if either of them have a history of posting stupid Tesla tricks.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 02:12:24 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2021, 10:25:35 AM »
It makes sense that they'd try to get in the back if it was a head on collision.
??? How do you get from the driver seat to the back seat while trying to avoid a head on collision?  Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just hit the brakes and/or steer away from the potential collision?

At this point, the only explanation that makes any sense is that they were doing something really stupid with the car.  I would check their social media to see if they either of them have a history of posting stupid Tesla tricks.

I was thinking of after the collision which I'm still unclear if it instantly killed them or if fumes from the battery fire killed them.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 11:14:09 PM »
Yyyyeah I was looking at some videos with the autopilot and I'm not sure how they managed to go even a little bit without crashing into something, like, it really, really doesn't drive well. The testers have to intervene all the time.

Also I saw people jumping to the back of the car while it was driving and it didn't stop so that can definitely happen.

Like, the whole concept is kinda weird when you think about it. For example, I often have to rely on reflections etc to see if it is safe to pass the street, that's the whole point there's mirror signs in many places. It also doesn't really respond to sounds. Clearly the system can't do that and it's not gonna be able to do that no matter how many bug fixes there are. So call it advanced cruise control or whatever but don't call it a self driving autopilot because clearly it's not gonna be safe any time soon.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:24:36 PM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 11:29:44 PM »
I'm trying to imagine someone trying to use the autopilot in Greece where everyone breaks the law 10 times in every ride. It's not gonna survive 5 minutes lol
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2021, 12:17:59 AM »
Can't see autopilot being safe unless every vehicle on the road has tech that can communicate with each other.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2021, 07:07:12 AM »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2021, 12:51:28 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/26/tesla-texas-crash/

Elon Musk doing his best to wash his hands of his murder involvement. Claims authorities are lying sacks of shit
SAN FRANCISCO — Tesla executives on Monday claimed a driver was behind the wheel at the time of a fatal crash that killed two in suburban Houston this month, contradicting local authorities who have previously said they were certain no one was in that seat.

Tesla made the statement on its earnings call Monday, building on a previous tweet from chief executive Elon Musk that data “so far” showed that the vehicle’s Autopilot driver-assistance system was not enabled at the time of the crash. Lars Moravy, the company’s vice president of vehicle engineering, said the steering wheel was “deformed,” indicating a driver’s presence at the time of the crash. He added that all of the car’s seat belts were unbuckled.

Also apparantly a deformed steering wheel in a high speed crash where the car burst into flames that took fire fighters 4 hours to extinguish is 'evidence' someone was sitting in the driver seat. Whatever Elon ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place