Visions of new infinite earth

• 12 Replies
Visions of new infinite earth
« on: April 02, 2021, 10:32:57 AM »
Lately I had some visions regarding what the new earth will be like. These visions were channeled despite of the Devil constantly trying to attack me. Let me first say something important so that people don't trip, The earth we currently live on is a globe. New earth that is to come is not a globe but rather infinite plane. I used to think that infinite plane is gonna be infinite ocean but this notion has changed. Now I believe that this infinite plane will consist of infinite ocean and infinite landmass. To imagine this just picture an infinite shoreline (center of infinite plane) to the North is infinite land and to the South is infinite ocean. The coastline dividing these two areas is of course also infinite East to West.

Our seven continents in the form of a square will be situated in the infinite ocean (known as Ocean of Eden) This means that there will be infinite continents to the East, West and South of "known earth" There will be no more snow, ice, heat or sun. Rather entire new earth will be illuminated by the new energy source known as the light of God. This will be true paradise. The inhabitants of this new earth will be all beautiful. They will have angelic personalities and there will be no conflict nor any war. one will be able to explore every part of the new infinite earth by traveling in UFO's that can travel great distances in very short time. Feel free to respond with any questions you have about this world.
JJA voted for Pedro

Re: Visions of new infinite earth
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 03:02:49 PM »
Ok, any chance of you explaining how our globe earth which you agree orbits our sun, will flatten out into an infinite flat plane in all directions?

How will this infinite plane continue to orbit the sun, and will night time become a thing of the past? Also, if it continues to orbit the sun, you know, giving earth sunlight, it can't be infinite in all directions, it must be finite. How will the sun's light get to all parts of this plane?

Nice try, but I think you need to pop those jehovah's witnesses brochures with the pretty paintings, in your rubbish bin where they belong.

Your description of new earth is akin to the descriptions people come up with, for heaven.

It's a paradise where nobody frowns or is sad. You get to see all your loved ones and none of your enemies. It's a place where all your dreams come true and in your case, where you get to spend all your time flying flying saucers around. A bit like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory but on a large scale.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 03:13:13 PM »
Our current earth is not gonna unfold into infinite plane. The current globe earth will always be what it is now. The new earth paradise I'm referring to is gonna be in another dimension. It is not gonna be here. Therefore it has nothing to do with our sun. The new world will be infinite and have no sun. There is also gonna be universal time, meaning no time zones. Funny how you mentioned Willie Wonka. There will be a theme park on new earth that will have Willie Wonka rides. One I was told will be called "Chocolate River adventure" where you are on the boat going down the river of chocolate and another ride that was revealed to me will be based on Chocolate factory elevator like in the movie with John Depp.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 03:29:03 PM »
Our current earth is not gonna unfold into infinite plane. The current globe earth will always be what it is now. The new earth paradise I'm referring to is gonna be in another dimension. It is not gonna be here. Therefore it has nothing to do with our sun. The new world will be infinite and have no sun. There is also gonna be universal time, meaning no time zones. Funny how you mentioned Willie Wonka. There will be a theme park on new earth that will have Willie Wonka rides. One I was told will be called "Chocolate River adventure" where you are on the boat going down the river of chocolate and another ride that was revealed to me will be based on Chocolate factory elevator like in the movie with John Depp.

Obviously your "visions" are wholly inaccurate as the Gene Wilder version was far superior and more authentic than the Depp version. The batshit crazy LSD inspired ride Wilder led and narrated is far more truthful to what it will be like in this new earth paradise. Talk to your vision providers and demand they rethink/revise accordingly.

For reference:

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 06:04:33 PM »

Well, when you think about it, the surface of the current globe earth, (which is what we live upon) already is an infinite flat plane. There is no edge on the surface of a ball. It has no beginning and no end. It looks flat when you get out of bed in the morning and it's curvature is almost imperceptible.

Heaven, or the plane of imagination, offers infinite possibilities. That is the place many prisoners of war used to visit, to keep themselves sane, and as an escape from starvation and torture.

I think that's where you are tapping into, with your visions.

I highly recommend you watch the movie, The Never Ending Story. That movie is all about the infinite earth you are referring to. It's in a different plane of existence. Fantasia is the realm of your imagination.

JackBlack

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 07:59:28 PM »
Well my first questions would be why should we believe any of this? What basis is there for it? Just your visions?

Are you sure the devil didn't successfully attack you and give you these visions so now you are spouting what the devil has shown you?

Personally, I think the fact the world is round rather than flat indicates that if it was created by a god, that god doesn't care much about us. A much better universe would be an infinite number of infinite planes.
The single time zone would so many things so much simpler. And having it infinite means we wouldn't need to worry about space or even resources any where near as much as we currently do.

Well, when you think about it, the surface of the current globe earth, (which is what we live upon) already is an infinite flat plane. There is no edge on the surface of a ball. It has no beginning and no end. It looks flat when you get out of bed in the morning and it's curvature is almost imperceptible.
While the degree of curvature is small, it still certainly isn't flat.

I also like the more apparently paradoxical way of stating it, it is finite plane without bounds.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 10:33:05 AM »
a lot of people have hard time imagining infinite Earth which is understandable because it is so much different then our globe. It is very important to know that infinite earth will contain infinite coast, dividing ocean of Eden from new Garden of Eden. There will be millions of very luxurious cities along the coast of this infinite shore. However there is a center of this infinite earth. The center is the capital city. I don't know the name of this city but yes there is a Capital city, huge city. Whenever you navigate infinite earth you always base your cordinances according to where you are in relations to Capital city. For example let's say you wanna travel to an island somewhere in the Ocean of Eden, you must know where it is in relations to the center of the infinite plane. So you look an say its 40 billion miles Southwest of the center and this is how you navigate. Of course you can navigate endless earth by other means but mostly its based on the center or the Capital City.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 02:46:44 PM »
a lot of people have hard time imagining infinite Earth which is understandable because it is so much different then our globe. It is very important to know that infinite earth will contain infinite coast, dividing ocean of Eden from new Garden of Eden. There will be millions of very luxurious cities along the coast of this infinite shore. However there is a center of this infinite earth. The center is the capital city. I don't know the name of this city but yes there is a Capital city, huge city. Whenever you navigate infinite earth you always base your cordinances according to where you are in relations to Capital city. For example let's say you wanna travel to an island somewhere in the Ocean of Eden, you must know where it is in relations to the center of the infinite plane. So you look an say its 40 billion miles Southwest of the center and this is how you navigate. Of course you can navigate endless earth by other means but mostly its based on the center or the Capital City.

How do you have a "center" on an infinite plane? And who or what created, deemed, governs this Capitol City?

JackBlack

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 04:52:33 PM »
However there is a center of this infinite earth.
A centre requires it to be finite.
The centre is the point which is equidistant from any edge, or the average position of the entire surface.
For an infinite object, every location is infinitely distant from the edge. There is no average position of the entire surface.

The only kind of centre you could discuss in terms of an infinite, flat Earth, is the plane in the middle of the flat Earth which is equidistant from the top and bottom surface.
But you cannot have a point on the surface which is at the centre.

A more appropriate word would be origin. That is an arbitrary point which everything else would be measured with.

Also, does this mean that have north being towards this point, as in the common FE models, or would it be more like a cartesian coordinate system where north is the positive y direction?

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 08:19:52 AM »
Of course there can be a center of infinite earth. In my model the center is an infinite shore line that divides Ocean of Eden from Garden of Eden  So yeah the center is also infinite but there is one.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 08:55:27 AM »
Of course there can be a center of infinite earth. In my model the center is an infinite shore line that divides Ocean of Eden from Garden of Eden  So yeah the center is also infinite but there is one.

There's an infinite center on an infinite earth?

JackBlack

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 02:59:17 PM »
Is the edge a finite distance away from this shoreline?
If not, it isn't the centre.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2021, 08:34:44 AM »
Presuming a topography / geography anything like what we would expect given smaller phenomena (which may not be a valid assumption mind you) I am inclined to agree with Jack; its hard to see how an infinite area could have a center that is part of its surface.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.