Why would the FBI raid a house and take someone away wrapped in a space blanket?

• 35 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
The thread title seems strange. Yes. But it's what happened. My wife was just on the phone with my father-in-law a few minutes ago, it was moments after all this went down. He's in California, and the place right across the street from him had a bunch of military-style-looking vehicles show up and people wearing tactical gear hop out, shout they were from the FBI and tell the people in that house to come out. And they ended up wrapping this woman up in a space blanket, putting her into one of their vehicles, and driving off. He's pretty sure she was still alive, it wasn't a body bag, there was no stretcher. It looks like she's mummy-wrapped in, like, some kind of aluminum foil though.

It's easy to jump to the most logical conclusion, which is that this woman was actually an extra terrestrial, probably of Roswell alien descent, with telepathic and possibly telekinetic abilities, and the covering was to effectively keep those abilities contained sort of like a Faraday cage. But I'm curious. Has anyone else seen precisely this kind of very weird shit go down, and is there a better explanation?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I need to be clear here. They didn't give her a blanket to cover up with. She wasn't wearing this draped around her body. I meant it when I said it looks like she is mummy wrapped. Her head was covered, arms wrapped inside and at her side where it looks like they can't really move. They were lifting her into the vehicle the way the mafia lifts carpets that have a person rolled up inside them.

Could be some kind of burn or nasty chemical?  But you’d expect her to be on a stretcher.

It’s probably not good though.  Hope she’s alright.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Well it's very hard to know what to make of this.  I mean this is California which is like the west coast Florida.  For all we know this is pretty normal stuff.

I'd say the most likely explanation is that this woman was receiving some kind of elaborate therapy for vaginal rejuvenation concocted by Gwyneth Paltrow.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

I'm guessing some kind of suspected chemical or biological agent.  Maybe they had to take her clothes from her, so stuck her in the blanket.  However you'd think they would seal the whole house or even block under such circumstances?

You also have to consider that eye witnesses are pretty terrible and he could have the wrong end of the stick -  though clearly something out of the ordinary happened.

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Maybe she just really likes space blankets and she asked politely to be put into one.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Lorddave

Maybe she was violently thrashing and that was basically a straight jacket?

Or maybe she was dead and no ambulance was comming.

Or witness protection.

Lots of possibilities.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Small update. The girl was wearing the space blanket because it was like 5am and she was not wearing much for clothes and was freezing, so they gave her that to keep her warm. Now, this was at her home, they could have had her get dressed, but whatever, that's a different can of worms. I was also told that she was the one who either put the blanket over her head or asked one of the FBI agents to put the blanket over her head.

No dogs were on the scene. My in-laws counted 38 agents at the peak. All but 4 are gone now, and those 4 just seem to be posted up, like they are waiting for something. No drug or chemical sniffing dogs ever came, no bodies were pulled out of the house (whole or in pieces), one of the neighbors went over to ask what was going on and they didn't say a word to him, and my FIL is just waiting for the agents to leave so he can go chat with the homeowner and get the lowdown.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
You must report back to us after your FIL finds out.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Small update. The girl was wearing the space blanket because it was like 5am and she was not wearing much for clothes and was freezing, so they gave her that to keep her warm. Now, this was at her home, they could have had her get dressed, but whatever, that's a different can of worms. I was also told that she was the one who either put the blanket over her head or asked one of the FBI agents to put the blanket over her head.

No dogs were on the scene. My in-laws counted 38 agents at the peak. All but 4 are gone now, and those 4 just seem to be posted up, like they are waiting for something. No drug or chemical sniffing dogs ever came, no bodies were pulled out of the house (whole or in pieces), one of the neighbors went over to ask what was going on and they didn't say a word to him, and my FIL is just waiting for the agents to leave so he can go chat with the homeowner and get the lowdown.

I wonder how he plans to broach the subject? Will he start with some general neighbourly small talk?

“So this Covid thing still sucks, but at least spring is on the way.  I’m thinking of getting some new garden furniture.  Oh, by the way, I couldn’t help noticing a few dozen federal agents mounting a pre-dawn raid on your house and dragging a women out in a space blanket...”

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

I wonder how he plans to broach the subject? Will he start with some general neighbourly small talk?

“So this Covid thing still sucks, but at least spring is on the way.  I’m thinking of getting some new garden furniture.  Oh, by the way, I couldn’t help noticing a few dozen federal agents mounting a pre-dawn raid on your house and dragging a women out in a space blanket...”

Cont'd: "...Oh, and by the way, how would you rate the meth you cook in your basement? Asking for a friend..."

boydster

• Planar Moderator
If it were me, and assuming the guy's name is Bobby and space-blanket-girl is Nancy for the sake of telling a story... Hey Bobby, what in the ever-loving fuck was all that about, man? I think the only FBI raids I've ever seen before today were on that show COPS! That was some excitement, let me tell you. But then, I don't need to tell you, you were there - what'd those nice men want to chat with Nancy about?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Cont'd: "...Oh, and by the way, how would you rate the meth you cook in your basement? Asking for a friend..."

LOL On a scale of 9.8 to 10 (9.8 being "Who the hell is Walter White, anyway?"), how would you rate the meth she was making?

I’m not sure it’s a conversation I’d want to rush into.  But I’m English, and just pretending everything is fine and normal as it all goes to shit is how we tend to deal with stuff.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

Perhaps it was an FBI-o-gram, set up by one of those shite TV programs, either on the girl and they are still doing a number on her, or the rest of the street and shit will get weirder as the hours pass, green billowing fogs, packs of cyber-enhanced wolves and paragliding dwarves.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
It's America. Honestly doesn't rate as weird sounding to me

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
MIB  obviously a space alien.  ::)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I HAVE NEWS. The girl was caught on camera at the Great American Insurrection in January. So that answers that. According to her family, she supposedly didn't make it into the building, just the lawn.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Wow, that is some news. I was just reading that around 400 people have been arrested so far. I guess we'll now make it 401. I wonder if the space blanket was actually her Q cape.

?

Jamie

• Retired
I HAVE NEWS. The girl was caught on camera at the Great American Insurrection in January. So that answers that. According to her family, she supposedly didn't make it into the building, just the lawn.

Ohh. That doesn't surprise me then.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
I was also told that she was the one who either put the blanket over her head or asked one of the FBI agents to put the blanket over her head.

Accidentally called it.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

Is that the general US response to lawn trespass? 38 agents in a dawn raid!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wow.  Unless she was known member of some extremist group, that sounds a bit excessive.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Yeah, that seems crazy. It's not illegal to be on the lawn of the White House.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Is that the general US response to lawn trespass? 38 agents in a dawn raid!

We do take our lawns very seriously.

It's also possible they just bunched everyone in the riots into the same group and decided to arrest them now and sort it out later.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

JJA

• Math is math!
I can't imagine she was arrested simply for being on the lawn.

There have been no reports of mass arrests of people who didn't commit a crime that day, and there are TONS of easily identifiable people who were at the rally.

Just because her family says she wasn't inside doesn't mean she didn't go in and not tell them. Or maybe she's on camera assaulting an officer.

I'm sure we will find out once charges are made public, I'll be interested in following this one.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Actually, it kinda is (that's why they have the fences and all).  But it's also irrelevant because the insurrection happened on the Capitol grounds.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Actually, it kinda is (that's why they have the fences and all).  But it's also irrelevant because the insurrection happened on the Capitol grounds.

Is it illegal to be on the capitol grounds, then?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

If you're there as part of a violent insurrection, then probably yes.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 01:34:33 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter

If you're there as part of a violent insurrection, then probably yes.

You should probably stop watching CNN.