Greek infiltration of Australia's trucking companies

• 29 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Greek infiltration of Australia's trucking companies
« on: February 27, 2021, 08:22:41 AM »
Sooo my uncle and his family have defied the risk of catching the gay as Intikam once said to move to Sydney. He finally managed to find a good job working pretty lax hours as a shot distance trucker. How? It appears that Greek people have insidiously infiltrated the economy of Australia, and in particular someone who owned a trucking company there was from the same place my uncle is from, which apparently was enough to hire him.

This is step one. I can't reveal step two but step three is elimination of all non-Greek culture in Australia and subjugation of the country to Greece. It shall be named New Cyprus.

By the way he says he likes Australia a lot. In particular he is surprised that people don't break every safe driving law in the books daily and that the toilets are clean or smth. Although that guy is kinda insane so idk how much I trust his opinions.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Greek infiltration of Australia's trucking companies
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 08:45:52 AM »
Clearly this is the attack on the majority European population of Australia that d1 warned us about.

At this rate we might as well rename Sydney to New Sparta!

Counting down the days until kangaroo burgers are made illegal and cat gyros are declared the official food of Australia.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 08:57:44 AM »
Clearly this is the attack on the majority European population of Australia that d1 warned us about.

At this rate we might as well rename Sydney to New Sparta!

Counting down the days until kangaroo burgers are made illegal and cat gyros are declared the official food of Australia.
Exactly. Same thing is happening in Canada BTW. Beware of the gyros.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 10:50:37 AM »
There's a pizza/gyro shop right here in my own town.
Should I be worried?

Pezevenk

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 12:39:38 PM »
There's a pizza/gyro shop right here in my own town.
Should I be worried?
Not yet. When they decide if they're for Italians or Greeks, you can start worrying.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 12:58:37 PM »

They did this in the UK by taking over the fish'n'chip shops, the government tried to stop them but they gave them this big horse and then we heard no more about it.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Pezevenk

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 01:15:10 PM »

They did this in the UK by taking over the fish'n'chip shops, the government tried to stop them but they gave them this big horse and then we heard no more about it.
Τhat horse is full of cat gyros.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2021, 01:18:15 PM »
I am happy your uncle managed to escape a third world country! Maybe you can do it, too?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 01:23:24 PM »
I've been going to the wrong toilets then. Every public toilet I've been to is gross.

Anyway, welcome to your uncle. I've only got to know one Greek in this country and he's a low life conning POS. Maybe your uncle can balance that out :D

Also, they have largely taken over fish and chips shops here too but that's ok. They seem to work pretty hard and make delicious food

I'd be pretty happy renaming Sydney to New Sparta. Sounds way cooler

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2021, 01:27:22 PM »

Hey i have no problem, the chips are great, but they did take the cheese & onion pasties off the menu, but I was the only one eating them apparently.

Pezevenk

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 02:09:21 PM »
I've been going to the wrong toilets then. Every public toilet I've been to is gross.

Anyway, welcome to your uncle. I've only got to know one Greek in this country and he's a low life conning POS. Maybe your uncle can balance that out :D

Also, they have largely taken over fish and chips shops here too but that's ok. They seem to work pretty hard and make delicious food

I'd be pretty happy renaming Sydney to New Sparta. Sounds way cooler
Well, imagine how bad the toilets in Greece are then lol

He's definitely not a con man, that's the one thing that no one could ever fault him for, he's very honest. But he is very bigoted in very weird ways. He is part of the dying breed that call themselves racist, and when he gets drunk he goes on extremely weird rants about the genetic superiority and inferiority of Greek people from various different regions. For example he thinks Cretans are inferior because they are basically Arabs mixed with Turks somehow. I'm pretty sure all that is because he got a parking ticket when he went to Crete a few years ago. Basically every time someone pisses him off he finds some contrived explanation why it's because of his race, which goes super specific down to people living like 50km apart in the same country. He also has a weird idea that the real Greeks are tall, blond and blue eyed and he considers himself a real Greek but he's like dark enough that in Australia he probably doesn't even pass as white. Also of course he is also sexist and extremely homophobic. His views are very confusing but at least it never translates to bad behavior against anyone, just very awkward drunken rants.

I also support Sydney being renamed New Sparta because the regular Sparta just kinda sucks. Tourists go there because "OMG IT'S SPARTA WOW 300 LEONIDAS GERARD BUTLER" and then they're disappointed because there is nothing there, not even that many ancient ruins which you can find literally anywhere in Greece except Sparta. So maybe Sydney will make a cooler Sparta.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:16:43 PM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2021, 02:11:08 PM »
I am happy your uncle managed to escape a third world country! Maybe you can do it, too?
Why does it matter if it is 3rd world, DNS? I'd rather be part of the 3rd world than Sweden.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2021, 02:14:36 PM »
Why does it matter if it is 3rd world, DNS? I'd rather be part of the 3rd world than Sweden.

This

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2021, 04:05:58 AM »

This
Yeah, I'll vote for that.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2021, 10:00:46 AM »
Are you all some greek weirdos or what?

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 01:58:55 AM »
Well, geek weirdos.  So pretty close.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 03:08:52 AM »
Right, I’m an expert on both countries having visited Sweden twice and Greece (well an island) as well.

So here it is, Swedish women are on balance tall and beautiful, but will rarely talk to you and when they do, they laugh a lot. The general population is friendly when approached but reserved in coming forward. They are a little bit appalled when you do the Swedish chef impression from the Muppets. I didn’t see any men.

Greek women on balance are smaller, darker of hair and skin and beautiful but will rarely talk to you and when they do, they laugh a lot. The general population is very friendly and will often engage in conversation and will spontaneously produce food and drink especially if there are Germans watching that they can slight by not including them.
Don’t chuck their plates in the fire, the drink will disappear, I didn’t see any men.

All are one under the sun.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 03:12:39 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 03:46:16 AM »
Right, I’m an expert on both countries having visited Sweden twice and Greece (well an island) as well.

So here it is, Swedish women are on balance tall and beautiful, but will rarely talk to you and when they do, they laugh a lot. The general population is friendly when approached but reserved in coming forward. They are a little bit appalled when you do the Swedish chef impression from the Muppets. I didn’t see any men.

Greek women on balance are smaller, darker of hair and skin and beautiful but will rarely talk to you and when they do, they laugh a lot. The general population is very friendly and will often engage in conversation and will spontaneously produce food and drink especially if there are Germans watching that they can slight by not including them.
Don’t chuck their plates in the fire, the drink will disappear, I didn’t see any men.

Hint: That women dont talk to you has nothing to do with countries.

Member of the BOTD

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 03:53:48 AM »

Yeah I was getting that impression after going to France, Germany, Slovenia, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Ireland and Spain as well. You don't think it's shyness then?

Pezevenk

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2021, 12:03:38 PM »

I met some dude in an English pub who told me he'd been in a Greek island a couple years ago. I asked him which it was and he told me "I think it was Mythos or something". Mythos is a beer brand.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2021, 01:53:27 PM »

Skiathos and then the ferry to Skopelos. Beautiful islands lovely people.

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2021, 01:59:09 PM »
Mythos is a beer brand.
And a computer game.  And a book.  Probably lots of things, but not an island.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2021, 02:59:26 PM »

Yeah I was getting that impression after going to France, Germany, Slovenia, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Ireland and Spain as well. You don't think it's shyness then?

Admit it. Iceland was your most favourite place to visit :P

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2021, 11:15:58 PM »
Mythos is a beer brand.
It's the Greek word for "legend". But I'm 100% sure it was about the beer brand. After all that's what most English people do when they come to Greece, they go to an island and get fucking wasted.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2021, 11:18:07 PM »

Oh, you went to some of the more scaled down ones. Usually English tourists go to like Mykonos, Santorini, Zakynthos and Ios. That's good because you probably weren't one of the terrible English tourists.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2021, 01:36:41 AM »
Mythos is a beer brand.
It's the Greek word for "legend". But I'm 100% sure it was about the beer brand. After all that's what most English people do when they come to Greece, they go to an island and get fucking wasted.

I got wasted on Mythos in Kefalonia.  :)
“Once, every village had an idiot. It took the internet to bring them all together.”

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2021, 01:39:37 AM »

Oh, you went to some of the more scaled down ones. Usually English tourists go to like Mykonos, Santorini, Zakynthos and Ios. That's good because you probably weren't one of the terrible English tourists.

Yeah, it was a while back as well, we picked somewhere that hadn’t been wrecked and was quiet, so it didn’t get the disco bright lights madlads. We just chilled and talked to people.

Admit it. Iceland was your most favourite place to visit :P

Iceland was very nice, we went midsummer, so it was light almost all the time, the week we arrived they had a heatwave, we were expecting averages of about 13 so hadn’t packed shorts, it was boiling so we hired some guy in a Land Rover with 1.5 metre tyres to take us up on a glacier.

All those places were great, I mean even France if you ignore some of the French, but probably if I had to pick, Slovenia would shade it, Ljubljana is beautiful, wonderful atmosphere and food, huge cave systems and this castle at Predjama.

I do love a castle.

Pezevenk

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2021, 07:39:37 AM »
Mythos is a beer brand.

I got wasted on Mythos in Kefalonia.  :)
At least you remember the name of the island!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2021, 07:54:54 AM »
Lets face it guys - iceland is the most beautiful country that exists, both greece and sweden are not even close!
(Tho sweden obviously is quite a bit closer, both geographycally and in terms of beauty).

Member of the BOTD

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2021, 11:26:26 AM »

You do know that much of Icelands bleakness is down to soil erosion on a massive scale, that their natural forests (more like low scrub) has gone and they have been fighting this since 1907.
Don't get me wrong, I love bleak and it is a spectacular place but don't get all dewey eyed over its pristine nature, humans came and did what humans do.