A brief comment on modern politics and moving forward

• 66 Replies

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
Re: A brief comment on modern politics and moving forward
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2021, 02:54:38 AM »
My creed?
Where is this coming from?

You can give up the charade. We all know who you are. You lack of authenticity while unsurprising, does not do you any favours trying to move forward
A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

?

Eren

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2021, 02:58:15 AM »
Okay....

You're a strange one Shifter but I dare not respond to your personal attacks in kind as I now know what the rules are here.

I know who you are too.
Mr Potato Head.

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2021, 04:06:19 AM »
Conservatism Liberalism and nationalismtribalism were related to greater caution in perceptual decision-making tasks and to reduced strategic information processing, while dogmatism was associated with slower evidence accumulation and impulsive tendencies. Religiosity was implicated in heightened agreeableness and risk perception. Extreme pro-group attitudes, including violence endorsement against outgroups, were linked to poorer working memory, slower perceptual strategies, and tendencies towards impulsivity and sensation-seeking.
Together these findings suggest that ideological worldviews may be reflective of low-level perceptual and cognitive functions.”

Seeing as how you seem to fit into all the above categories (highlighted), I imagine that through no fault of your own the above is just a word salad, so I will simplify it. You are a Nazi because you don’t have many working braincells, not because it is right.

See (https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rstb.2020.0424).
FTFY

You're the NAZI

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2021, 05:59:53 AM »
Okay....

You're a strange one Shifter but I dare not respond to your personal attacks in kind as I now know what the rules are here.

?

Eren

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2021, 06:14:15 AM »
That's a funny meme my dude.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2021, 07:35:42 AM »
Conservatism Liberalism and nationalismtribalism were related to greater caution in perceptual decision-making tasks and to reduced strategic information processing, while dogmatism was associated with slower evidence accumulation and impulsive tendencies. Religiosity was implicated in heightened agreeableness and risk perception. Extreme pro-group attitudes, including violence endorsement against outgroups, were linked to poorer working memory, slower perceptual strategies, and tendencies towards impulsivity and sensation-seeking.
Together these findings suggest that ideological worldviews may be reflective of low-level perceptual and cognitive functions.”

Seeing as how you seem to fit into all the above categories (highlighted), I imagine that through no fault of your own the above is just a word salad, so I will simplify it. You are a Nazi because you don’t have many working braincells, not because it is right.

See (https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rstb.2020.0424).
FTFY

You're the NAZI

Your totally original and highly amusing post would have worked better if you had been changing words I had said, rather than a scientific paper.
But don't let me stop you, I'm sure you thought it was relevant.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

High Priestess of the “Society for the Promotion of Arbitrary Moderation” (SPAM)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2021, 07:58:01 AM »
My creed?
Where is this coming from?

You can give up the charade. We all know who you are. You lack of authenticity while unsurprising, does not do you any favours trying to move forward

I realize you are all absolutely convinced Eren is D1, but there is no proof of this. If you guys keep shitting up every thread trying to bait Eren into revealing that he is D1, I'm gonna have to start cracking down on all of you. Take it to AR, OR ELSE MOFOS.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.