Treasures

• 39 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Treasures
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2021, 06:01:00 PM »
Was it the best cornbread? (I bet it was, and that's a super awesome thing to have found)

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2021, 04:03:45 AM »
I'd like to see a pic of this uranium dish.  I've been reading about these things and I can't see the appeal of it.  There must be better ways to make green dishes than making them radioactive.

The amount of uranium is apparently really low. I mean, I wouldn't want to eat off it but as a display piece in a cabinet it could look kind of pretty. No one is complaining about marble, travertine or granite floors and benchtops and they pose low level radiation risks too.

Museum guard in St. Petersburg shouted at me for sitting on the marble floor, told me I won't be able to have babies if I sit on it. Hah! Proved him wrong!
You should go back to the Hermitage (or where ever it was) find that guy and wave your baby in his face shouting "Hey, cука, what do you think of this then?!?" 

They appreciate that sort of shit in Russia.  Just make sure you roll your "r"s a lot and look suitably angry about everything.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2021, 06:18:57 AM »
Was it the best cornbread? (I bet it was, and that's a super awesome thing to have found)

It was really good, and it reminded me of my grandma so that made it even better.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2021, 07:02:05 AM »
I'd like to see a pic of this uranium dish.  I've been reading about these things and I can't see the appeal of it.  There must be better ways to make green dishes than making them radioactive.

The amount of uranium is apparently really low. I mean, I wouldn't want to eat off it but as a display piece in a cabinet it could look kind of pretty. No one is complaining about marble, travertine or granite floors and benchtops and they pose low level radiation risks too.

Museum guard in St. Petersburg shouted at me for sitting on the marble floor, told me I won't be able to have babies if I sit on it. Hah! Proved him wrong!
You should go back to the Hermitage (or where ever it was) find that guy and wave your baby in his face shouting "Hey, cука, what do you think of this then?!?" 

They appreciate that sort of shit in Russia.  Just make sure you roll your "r"s a lot and look suitably angry about everything.

Decades ago I played a game of Dungeons and Dragons with some of my friends and I named my characters Strom Thurmond who was a wizard and Elfy mcElfington who was an elven ranger.

A few years later I came across the dungeon master bitching and moaning on some forum about my stupid names.  One of the replies to that thread was someone saying that someone(me) stupid enough to name characters that should not be allowed to breed.

Every time I have a new kid I make sure to post to that thread to let them know how I'm making the human race stupider.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2021, 11:53:53 AM »

It was a police museum. I don't think I'd ever find it again.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2021, 12:12:37 PM »
Treasure or not treasure? I found two of my grandma's duck hunt controllers.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2021, 12:47:49 PM »
TREASURE! I remember playing Duck Hunt with the light gun pressed right up against the TV screen. I can't imagine being as relaxed about that with my kids and my TV as my parents were. But then, those old CRT TV's had super thick glass.

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2021, 02:00:12 PM »
I think you know what answer you'll get for that.  Considering this forum is mainly middle aged geeks.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2021, 02:06:58 PM »
I also found the Duck Hunt game, and another Nintendo console in a freaking drawer I haven't looked in before. So far I think I've found 5 different Nintendo consoles, some of the were the original ones, and a couple were SNES. I found the little Duck Hunt booklet that came with the game. I also found something my great aunt copied, maybe from Nintendo Power, but idk, it is the instructions for a Mario game called Island 3, I think.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2021, 02:09:36 PM »
I think people collect that NES stuff these days.