Texas power grid failure...

• 41 Replies
?

Eren

Re: Texas power grid failure...
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2021, 05:57:23 AM »
Under Trump we had literal Nazis marching on the streets.

I'm not interested in this conversation. You're far too partisan to have any constructive dialogue with.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2021, 07:06:06 AM »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2021, 07:48:59 AM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-winter-storms-2021/2021/02/22/970160790/texas-family-sues-power-provider-utility-overseer-after-son-dies-in-freezing-wea

11 year old boy freezes to death, basically.

Fuck.  Those.  Fuckers.   This is not something that should ever have happened in America.  EVER!  Did the governor distribute coats or winter clothes?  Nope.  Did they setup mobile generators to provide heated tents?  Na uh.  What about calling in help from neighboring states?  Doubt-fucking-ful.

Fuck you Texas.

Don't say Texas, it's the fuck heads behind ercot and other crooks/disgusting con artist behind our energy sector.

Besides playing us (Texans) for about 10 billion dollars give or take and lying through their teeth while they became multimillionaires.... Now ercot and the people behind it are trying to claim sovereign immunity to hide from the lawsuits of death, injury, hardship and 10s of billions of dollars they cost us.

I hope they find themselves behind bars

Amen.  Let's hope Texans remember the rage and vote in politicians who will hold the infrastructure companies accountable.

Just remember this anger on election day and get these crooks out.

And who would these politicians be? The republicans who are owned by this group, or Dems that are owned by this group?

Simple.  Set your party affiliation for republican.  Vote in the primaries against any politician that lied to you about this specific issue, Cruz, Crenshaw, Abbot etc.  For bonus points call their offices and tell them why you're voting against them.  Also vote against them in the general election. 

BTW, this whole "both sides are bad" thing is what they want you to think.  It's a classic voter suppression technique.  In your situation, clearly one side carries the blame for this.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 07:54:31 AM by Crouton »
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

?

Eren

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2021, 01:52:21 PM »
Both sides are bad is a plot of the republicans.................

Ok, perhaps I should have had a feel of the political climate here before I posted.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2021, 03:36:22 PM »
Both sides are bad, we always have to choose the less bad or stay in our tribe.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2021, 08:20:55 PM »

I'm not interested in this conversation. You're far too partisan to have any constructive dialogue with.

So you think calling out people who support Nazi's is a partisan issue....   really?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2021, 04:19:20 AM »

Mentioning facts is too partisan?  Were there not NAZIs marching in support of Trump and to unite the right?

That wasn't a unite the left protest.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2021, 04:35:16 AM »

Mentioning facts is too partisan?  Were there not NAZIs marching in support of Trump and to unite the right?

You're talking to a literal Neo Nazi here as 'Eren' is just another loser alt by D1. You wont have any constructive or meaningful dialogue with him. Ever.
A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

Stash

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2021, 09:38:04 AM »
The dead D1 give-away:

You also seem to have a hard on for Nazis, Trump is actually one of the worst public speakers I've ever seen. So in that regard nothing like Hitler.

Comparing the public speaking capabilities with whom he admires. Classic.

Then somewhere a few times in another thread the what he thinks is a provocative question schtick followed by "It's ok if you don't want to answer" bit. As well, classic D1.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2021, 03:34:10 PM »

NAZIs wrecked the Texas power grid!!  :o  >:(
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Lorddave

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2021, 09:27:45 PM »

NAZIs wrecked the Texas power grid!!  :o  >:(

Nah.  Joe Biden.  Or Bill Gates...

https://www.comicsands.com/conspiracy-snow-fake-texas-melt-2650723426.html
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Lorddave

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2021, 01:21:42 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2021/03/01/972408584/texas-energy-co-op-files-for-bankruptcy-after-storm-high-bill

How's that Free Market thing working out?

I hope this doesn't cause other issues as Texans lose their major power provider.  If they do, even.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 01:33:48 PM by Lorddave »
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.