R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh

• 34 Replies
Re: R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2021, 01:31:17 AM »
I guess Alex Jones, Bannon and Trump deserve to die as well?

Nobody has said he deserved to die.  They just don't give a shit.  They also don't see why they should say nice things about him just because he's now living impaired. 
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2021, 01:48:57 AM »
As for the winter storm, it is infuriating. It shows how much embezzlement has happened over the last decade. We spent billions and extra taxes to update our shitty system, winterize it etc. Ercot did nothing, nor will they agree to join the other grids... They say for self reliance, but it's really so they don't have to have federal oversight, and they can just pocket the money while fucking us. They all need to be fired and in jail.

People are dead because of the lack of power. It really is disgusting when you think about it - I mean America is supposed to be the greatest and most advanced country on the planet, yet they cant even keep the lights and heaters on in a city as big and major as Houston

I mean, North Korea and their 'Juche' 'Self Reliance' BS and their constant power outages you can expect but America? Texas? people should demand heads roll

I don't know if people are just joking or trolling but does Texas really want to secede? Is part of why you have the power problems now? Has Texas been laying the ground work for not needing the rest of America? Like you say, the issue is probably one of greed to pocket the money with 'self reliance' the warm fuzzy buzz word to fool the public
A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2021, 02:00:49 AM »
Let texas secede.
Oil wont last forever.
Bunch of sudicitious MF with cruz and all calling for jan 6.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 07:57:36 AM »
To be fair I have never paid any attention to Rush, no different than Alex Jones to me. Just pander to nonsense, so never took any time out of my day except for brief moments I have heard a few portions for whatever reason it was in front of me.

I would like to see transcripts or something of him celebrating people (homosexual or whatever) dying. Even if that's true, does two wrongs make a right? Do you want to get dirty with a pig?

I didn't post a celebration of Rush's death, but even I know he was a piece of shit about people dying from AIDS. He had a segment on his show called "AIDS Update" where he mocked people dying from AIDS.

Well me using Google as boydster suggested (since no one is supplying any information just yelling. Thought the accuser was responsible for the burden of truth), apparently the gay thing is true, but then he stopped it, said it was a horrible mistake and donated money to an aids foundation.

Maybe he realized it was being an SOB, or maybe it was a stunt. Considering the fringe base he pushed to, I wouldn't see him needing to apologise to keep his base. I dunno

*Edit, oh and I really wasn't talking to you scg

I honestly don't think he cared that he was being an SOB, it was pissing off some of his advertisers and he was probably told to knock it off, or he'd lose them.

What I really hate about Rush is that he helped widen the divide between conservatives and progressives. He helped create this feeling that we are enemies and can't ever compromise on anything. He's a huge part of the reason we got Trump, because he turned political discourse into a circus.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 09:54:23 AM »
As I recall, Rush had a few jobs in TV and radio before he finally discovered that controversy = ratings.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.