neat website "mentalhealthconspiracy"

• 17 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
neat website "mentalhealthconspiracy"
« on: February 05, 2021, 02:27:23 AM »
http://www.mentalhealthconspiracy.com/

I haven't read or looked through much of it yet, and I'm not sure what it's even about, but thought some others may be interested. Just sounds pretty neat at first glance and maybe interesting to you! I really think there is a...conspiracy.... inolving "mental health". How many of you guys had "Human services " come about in your country (i think lately) - similar wierdness level. From a sane perspective.

Edit - i was just super happy to find this website!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 03:39:44 AM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Re: neat website "mentalhealthconspiracy"
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 10:35:56 AM »
People definitely need to learn more about this.  Unfortunately one flew over the cuckoo's nest was insufficient (which only demonstrates how f*cked we are).

It is the sole redeemable characteristic of scientology.  They have a day each year to raise awareness of the scam of "mental health" and "mental health professionals" because the quacks tried to dope up his (hubbard) child. 

L. Ron never forgave them, and it is one of the very few things I respect about the man and his legacy.

It is arguably the only positive impact that scientology has in the world.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 10:39:39 AM by jack44556677 »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 10:49:08 AM »
Mental health and depression are real and 21st century lifestyle exacerbates anxiety. The always online, that dopamine hit for every like you get, the fact that your always 'on call' from work now that we have mobile phones and emails etc. Life is not 'simple' anymore. It's very complex and every moment we have a plethora of distractions all vying for our undivided attention.

Is depression over diagnosed? Perhaps. But I would caution against any pleb trying to spout that it's nonsense as the ramifications could perhaps lead to some people believing some random guy online over their doctor and stop taking their meds and that could lead to people getting hurt

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 10:53:59 AM »
People definitely need to learn more about this.  Unfortunately one flew over the cuckoo's nest was insufficient (which only demonstrates how f*cked we are).

It is the sole redeemable characteristic of scientology.  They have a day each year to raise awareness of the scam of "mental health" and "mental health professionals" because the quacks tried to dope up his (hubbard) child. 

L. Ron never forgave them, and it is one of the very few things I respect about the man and his legacy.

It is arguably the only positive impact that scientology has in the world.

Among the many wacky and as some claim harmful notions embedded within Scientology, I wouldn't laud L.Ron's sample size of 1, the doping up of his kid, as being any more credible than the likes of some of the other stuff he spouted, like:

According to L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology’s fundamental creation myth goes something like this: Xenu (also referred to as Xemu) was once ruler of the Galactic Confederacy, an ancient organization of 76 planets. Having existed for 20 million years, the planets were struggling from extreme overpopulation….
Scientologists are not permitted to learn this story until they have advanced well into the church’s ranks — and spent thousands of dollars to do so. Because of such value, the church will routinely deny the existence of this story to outsiders or even low-level church members.

Happily for the Church of Scientology, auditing is also wildly expensive. It is estimated that reaching Clear (cleared of negative influences, called engrams, to heighten spiritual awareness and access untapped potential.) costs about $128,000.

And it seems odd that you endlessly go on and on about science and experimentation yet you think that L.Ron was on the right track regarding the entirety of mental health with little to no evidence and from the mind of a science fiction author.

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 09:42:54 PM »
In the words of Dr. Spaceman, "Medicine, is not a science."

This is both comedically excellent, and factually correct.

The best path, is one of non-intervention.  It isn't always available, sadly.  But many times when it is, worse paths are chosen for "standard procedure"/convenience/habit/custom/insurance/etc.

The best doctors assist the body, and understand that it does all the healing - never the doctor or medicine (all medicine is poison, most damage your liver).  Psycho-pharmacologists are, in general, an unscientific scourge of pill pushers (and poppers, of course).  The ones that sling pills without degrees are perhaps slightly less deplorable, but they are much the same to my, untrained, eye.

@Shifter

Perhaps. But I would caution against any pleb trying to spout that it's nonsense as the ramifications could perhaps lead to some people believing some random guy online over their doctor and stop taking their meds and that could lead to people getting hurt

This is a fair point.  I should be clear that I am advocating the avoidance of taking said medication at all.  If you are already, unfortunately, taking "head pills" you have a journey ahead of you to return to sobriety if you so choose.  Cocaine is a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor as well...

Quitting cold turkey can kill you (under certain circumstances) - don't do it.  Step down, and off gradually - it is the only safe/reasonable path.

There are some extreme cases out there, where incarceration or living a doped existence are perhaps preferable to death/banishment/homelessness/worse.  I am definitely not advocating anyone to ignore their doctor, but if their doctor recommends pills like these (especially in the long term - anything more than a month or two) I am recommending you find a better doctor who can help you to auto-regulate if that is at all possible (sadly, as I said at the outset - this isn't always possible, especially after years of serious drug ab/use).

@Stash

And it seems odd that you endlessly go on and on about science and experimentation yet you think that L.Ron was on the right track regarding the entirety of mental health with little to no evidence and from the mind of a science fiction author.

I just find it interesting.  My views and conclusions on this topic are bore from my experience, and the evident acute lack of science in medicine (perhaps most especially when it comes to "mental health"). It is surprising that scientology have any redeeming characteristic at all - seeing as it was merely a tax dodge gone catastrophically awry (I mean, it even got him murdered!).

« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 09:52:26 PM by jack44556677 »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 10:17:02 PM »
@Stash

I just find it interesting.  My views and conclusions on this topic are bore from my experience, and the evident acute lack of science in medicine (perhaps most especially when it comes to "mental health"). It is surprising that scientology have any redeeming characteristic at all - seeing as it was merely a tax dodge gone catastrophically awry (I mean, it even got him murdered!).

Interesting indeed. I just find it silly, irrational, and incompetent to dismiss the entirety of something when you know but a bare smidge about it. I'm no fan of the likes of big pharma and the medical/insurance cabal in the US and am utterly skeptical when in the midst of that overbearing, convoluted, cumbersome machine, but both have saved my life a couple of times. So betwixt and between as it were.

I'm not sure how you arrive at the notion of an "acute lack of science in medicine". I think you need to actually bore that out, like most things you say, rather than just saying them as straight up opinion.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 10:30:31 PM »
In the words of Dr. Spaceman, "Medicine, is not a science."

This is both comedically excellent, and factually correct.

The best path, is one of non-intervention.  It isn't always available, sadly.  But many times when it is, worse paths are chosen for "standard procedure"/convenience/habit/custom/insurance/etc.

The best doctors assist the body, and understand that it does all the healing - never the doctor or medicine (all medicine is poison, most damage your liver).  Psycho-pharmacologists are, in general, an unscientific scourge of pill pushers (and poppers, of course).  The ones that sling pills without degrees are perhaps slightly less deplorable, but they are much the same to my, untrained, eye.

@Shifter

Perhaps. But I would caution against any pleb trying to spout that it's nonsense as the ramifications could perhaps lead to some people believing some random guy online over their doctor and stop taking their meds and that could lead to people getting hurt

This is a fair point.  I should be clear that I am advocating the avoidance of taking said medication at all.  If you are already, unfortunately, taking "head pills" you have a journey ahead of you to return to sobriety if you so choose.  Cocaine is a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor as well...

Quitting cold turkey can kill you (under certain circumstances) - don't do it.  Step down, and off gradually - it is the only safe/reasonable path.

There are some extreme cases out there, where incarceration or living a doped existence are perhaps preferable to death/banishment/homelessness/worse.  I am definitely not advocating anyone to ignore their doctor, but if their doctor recommends pills like these (especially in the long term - anything more than a month or two) I am recommending you find a better doctor who can help you to auto-regulate if that is at all possible (sadly, as I said at the outset - this isn't always possible, especially after years of serious drug ab/use).

@Stash

You've never dealt with someone with bipolar then I guess or fielded a call by people that are clearly disturbed and suffering

I agree it's all too easy for someone to walk in a doctors office and then our with a script of zoloft where they onsell to teenagers who pop them like lollies but we shouldn't spout that mental health disorders are fake

This kind of sentiment also feeds into the very stereotype that has people ashamed to admit they have a problem and need help

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2021, 07:59:41 AM »
The best doctors assist the body, and understand that it does all the healing - never the doctor or medicine (all medicine is poison, most damage your liver).

I'm pretty sure doctors help when someone severs a limb. I doubt it will just re-attach itself.

If you took away all doctors and all medicine there would be a LOT of deaths, a huge number of unhealthy and sick people and the length and quality of life would drop drastically.  So there is no logical way to say they don't do any good.

Tell a diabetic he doesn't need his insulin shots any more.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2021, 05:06:53 PM »
Hippocrates, of the "Hippocratic oath" that all dr's take, said "let thy food be thy medicine". Yet from what I understand, most Dr.s don't even take nutrition classes, and it is not a prerquisite. I got that from a GMO expose video.

Add GMO's into the mix - GMO soy corn and canola are in most processed foods, unlabelled and border line hidden from what i understand. The roundup producing DNA segment in the BT bacteria mixed with these GMO's can remain intact, get into your gut bacteria, where it starts reproducing and constantly producing pesticide in your stomach.

And is it true that they started fertilizing with bomb making chemicals when they had excess left over from the ww2?

So if we're taught to use our base emotions, as some people say they teach us with fearmongering, with a bad gut feeling in the background..."confusion is a symptom"
           -them

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2021, 05:16:32 PM »
Hippocrates, of the "Hippocratic oath" that all dr's take, said "let thy food be thy medicine". Yet from what I understand, most Dr.s don't even take nutrition classes, and it is not a prerquisite. I got that from a GMO expose video.

Add GMO's into the mix - GMO soy corn and canola are in most processed foods, unlabelled and border line hidden from what i understand. The roundup producing DNA segment in the BT bacteria mixed with these GMO's can remain intact, get into your gut bacteria, where it starts reproducing and constantly producing pesticide in your stomach.

And is it true that they started fertilizing with bomb making chemicals when they had excess left over from the ww2?

So if we're taught to use our base emotions, as some people say they teach us with fearmongering, with a bad gut feeling in the background..."confusion is a symptom"

Not everyone takes the Hippocratic Oath:

In a 2000 survey of US medical schools, all of the then extant medical schools administered some type of profession oath. Among schools of modern medicine, sixty-two of 122 used the Hippocratic Oath, or a modified version of it. The other sixty schools used the original or modified Declaration of Geneva, Oath of Maimonides, or an oath authored by students and or faculty. All nineteen osteopathic schools used the Osteopathic Oath.[34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath#Modern_versions_and_relevance

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2021, 05:35:41 PM »
Is that a recent development?
           -them

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 06:35:20 PM »
Is that a recent development?

Poke around, find out for yourself.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 07:52:00 PM »

The chemical you are probably think of is Ammonium nitrate. Just because it can be used in making bombs doesn't mean it's anything nefarious when used as a fertiliser. Remember, it was a fertiliser before it was a bomb

Try not to get caught up in the fear mongering hyperbole

Also, while GM foods such as 'roundup ready' crops are crappy, that doesn't mean that GM foods are 100% bad for you. I mean think of how a banana or watermelon used to look like.

GM foods can also make food more resistant to our climate change which will help when we need to feed 7+ billion people. I would argue that the artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners and other junk foods along with a sedentary lifestyle do far more harm than eating GM foods.

Know your place

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 07:17:41 AM »
Medicines certainly do help.
However there are a lot of medicines that are given out that need not be given out.
There's a massive scam in many of medicines, in my opinion.....but, people do require it.

The body is capable of healing a lot. I do agree with that.
The things is, just like a car engine or anything that moves, it does require maintenance.

With ourselves we can heal with natural ingredients. Unfortunately we aren't told the entire truth on what makes us well, because it's not a major money maker to do so for the fat cats. In my opinion.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2021, 03:41:39 AM »
Just kidding. but seriously..."dr have you nlost weight?
           -them