Question about the Poles

• 8 Replies
Question about the Poles
« on: February 01, 2021, 06:50:14 PM »
I am new to the flat earth theory, and have many questions, but wanted to ask these specifically for now, as I haven't seen them referenced in any of the plethora of videos I've seen.  Based on the videos i've watched, the North Pole is at the middle of the flat earth, so does that mean there is no south pole?  Or, is the south pole simple on the bottom of the flat earth? The heliocentric model explains it, but the FE one doesn't (as far as i've seen) as the area (Antarctica) that would be the south pole is believed to be not a continent, but the entire border of the flat earth? 

So is there a South Pole? If there is, where is the south pole and what happens to the north pole (where does it go) when the polarity of the poles reverse, which it has many many times throughout history?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Question about the Poles
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 02:04:21 PM »
The true "South Pole" is under the disc under the North Pole. You may consider anywhere at the earth's surface in the Southern hemiplane where the magnetic field is vertical to be the "south pole", if you wish.  Alternatively, there have been attempts made to model a bi-polar surface from a source which runs N-S under the surface.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 09:27:38 PM »
Thanks for the response.  How is this field generated.  Without a nickel iron core like the the heliocentric model, how does the poles work? What causes them to flip ever so often?  If the earth has a dome, what does the magnetic field do?  In the round earth model, it helps protect us from solar radiation (Aurora Borealis), which protects life on earth?  If the sun rotates above the earth, what causes the aurora borealis and why is it just at the poles and not all over the globe?  If the south pole is on the bottom of a flat earth, why are there lights at both north and south poles?  The southern lights wouldn't be visible if the south pole is on the bottom, so what is the current explanation for this phenomenon, which has been thoroughly documented?   

Are there efforts by the flat earth community to establish a working model of how a flat earth works.  I keep seeing things in piecemeal, which when put together creates huge inconsistencies, which isn't found in the round earth model.  Publishing papers in the academic community will go well to establishing flat earth as something more than pseudo-science. 

ge.wat_nyc

• Naturalist
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 07:31:04 AM »
I actually just spent sometime looking into this as well, based on your post here - the whole question about the poles... and what I read as far as the scientific community goes made no sense whatsoever, like how not only do they flip, they also shift apparently all the time, which again... is something which to me makes no sense at all.

They use "the poles flipping" as reasons for mass extinction, yet my own present day research on that topic [mass die off's as far as fish and wildlife go] tends to have more to do with over-population causing an unsustainable living situation more than anything else [they actually taught us that in school - in NYC - back in the 1970s in science class]

As far as establishing a model of how the flat earth works, for me anyway - just thinking about it - the whole flat earth theory - makes a whole lot more sense than the round earth theory not to mention that there's a certain logic about it which also totally makes sense without having to think about it too much.

One thing - speaking of poles - which I always wondered about is why are the poles not the axis - or are the poles the axis ??
If that's the case, than if the poles shift [you can google that if interested] then the earths axis would shift too, if the poles are the axis, no ??

Then, my favorite - the magnetic north - as opposed to the true north pole - is it the magnetic north pole that shifts and changes position/location as opposed to the true north pole when the topic of poles flipping goes ??

Also - as far as gravity and the poles go, is gravity felt the same at say the equator as it would be at the north pole in a round earth model - meaning would we weigh the same ??

I'm very new to the idea of a flat earth - but for me - a flat earth answers a whole lot more questions than the round earth does.
Job 12:7-10: But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 06:37:54 PM »
Thanks for the response.  How is this field generated. 
Quote from: ge.wat
I actually just spent sometime looking into this as well, based on your post here - the whole question about the poles... and what I read as far as the scientific community goes made no sense whatsoever, like how not only do they flip, they also shift apparently all the time, which again... is something which to me makes no sense at all.
Here I find fellow heretic Dr. Herndon's most helpful. The idea of convection currents in the mantle is clearly shown to be nonsense. The temperature differences expected between a upper and lower mantle location do not work. Herdon has shown the difference in density is 62% because of the massive pressure gradient.  There is no manner in which to convey the denser mantle upward because there is not nearly enough heat to decrease its density by such a factor.

The georeactive core also far better explains the seemingly capricious and large changes in earth's magnetic field.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 12:37:22 PM by Ski »
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

ge.wat_nyc

• Naturalist
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 08:18:30 AM »
Thanks for the response.  How is this field generated. 
Quote from: ge.wat
Here I find fellow heretic Dr. Herndon's most helpful. The idea of convection currents in the mantle is clearly shown to be nonsense. The temperature differences expected between a upper and lower mantle location. Herdon has shown the difference in density is 62% because of the massive pressure gradient.  There is no manner in which to convey the denser mantle upward because there is not nearly enough heat to decrease its density by such a factor.

The georeactive core also far better explains the seemingy capricious and large changes in earth's magnetic field.

Thank You !!
Job 12:7-10: But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 12:36:12 PM »
You are quite welcome.

?

FE4

• Achievement unlocked: no mercy
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 01:37:09 PM »
arent the poles attached to the ice wall?
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by yourself

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar + I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 09:48:32 PM »
I am new to the flat earth theory, and have many questions, but wanted to ask these specifically for now, as I haven't seen them referenced in any of the plethora of videos I've seen.  Based on the videos i've watched, the North Pole is at the middle of the flat earth, so does that mean there is no south pole?  Or, is the south pole simple on the bottom of the flat earth? The heliocentric model explains it, but the FE one doesn't (as far as i've seen) as the area (Antarctica) that would be the south pole is believed to be not a continent, but the entire border of the flat earth? 

So is there a South Pole? If there is, where is the south pole and what happens to the north pole (where does it go) when the polarity of the poles reverse, which it has many many times throughout history?
Interesting tidbit - I am pretty sure mainstrem science says there are localized south poles.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy