The Muppets

• 6 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
The Muppets
« on: January 30, 2021, 01:16:57 AM »
Do you guys like the muppets? I just thought this was post worthy. Now i wanta go back and watch all the episodes.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 02:51:37 AM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: The Muppets
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 01:18:46 AM »
Blast from the past. :) Although I do see them every day on the news. Usually playing a politician character

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 02:53:41 AM »
Found this pretty funny. What the heck , i'll just post it.

I don't know anything about politics.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 01:49:42 PM »
 The muppets have been in my life for super a super long time. I love A Muppets Christmas Carol.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 12:25:53 AM »
I think the mupppets would be equally as entertaining as modern tv.

Did one of the mods repost that donald trump thing? i tought i deleted considerin  i couldn't find a single source online of the text of his tweets - which i have never read. I think this lends credidibility to his version of events. So i wouldn't have wanted my post to be a tipping point for anybody in case it was an offence against him...
           -them

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 07:42:23 AM »
Did one of the mods repost that donald trump thing?
No.

i tought i deleted considerin  i couldn't find a single source online of the text of his tweets - which i have never read. I think this lends credidibility to his version of events. So i wouldn't have wanted my post to be a tipping point for anybody in case it was an offence against him...
It looks like you quoted the original post in question, and then deleted it.

?

FE4

• Achievement unlocked: no mercy
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 12:59:12 PM »
Do you guys like the muppets? I just thought this was post worthy. Now i wanta go back and watch all the episodes.

THE KERMINATOR
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by yourself