Marjorie Taylor Greene is nuts

• 51 Replies

Stash

• I am car!
Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene is nuts
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2021, 10:52:10 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

EXCLUSIVE: Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym

You'll have to click the link to see the picture of the polyamorous tantric sex guru! lol

Wow, the things that go on in Alpharetta, GA...Who woulda thunk...
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2021, 12:35:58 AM »
Explains why so many gop and q-winger news media keep hitting on her

Shifter

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2021, 02:25:37 AM »
I thought repugnicans were conservative. Polyamorous tantric sex gurus? 'Open' marriages? Seems kinda liberal to me

Then again, it seems the conservitards like Trump often seem to have many failed marriages or busted for cheating.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2021, 05:45:25 AM »
A lot of conservatives who espouse those values are just projecting.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2021, 06:14:14 AM »
I thought repugnicans were conservative. Polyamorous tantric sex gurus? 'Open' marriages? Seems kinda liberal to me

Then again, it seems the conservitards like Trump often seem to have many failed marriages or busted for cheating.

Or caught in steam house gay orgies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2021, 07:58:43 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

EXCLUSIVE: Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym

You'll have to click the link to see the picture of the polyamorous tantric sex guru! lol

Eh.  Probably the least weird thing about her.  She likes to fuck.

Sadly this seems to be the only thing you can be forced out of congress for.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hill_(politician)
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2021, 03:23:24 PM »
Wow thats brutal.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2021, 04:18:57 AM »
From Twitter....  I suspect she will be waiting for quite a while...

Marjorie Taylor Greene has requested that Biden investigate Fauci and she wants answers by June 31st, a date which does not exist

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1400916114620702729

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2021, 07:58:08 AM »
Looks like Republicans have found their new bengazi.

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2021, 09:16:02 AM »

Marjorie Taylor Greene has requested that Biden investigate Fauci and she wants answers by June 31st, a date which does not exist

17D chess.

And checkmate by  the look of it.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2021, 04:34:17 AM »
These two make such a wonderful pair. Anyone want to wager on the two of them having an affair on their little trip? I bet they are already sleeping with each other. They should get married now so Majorie can have conjugal visits once Matt is in a federal prison.

I love when Majorie is still smiling and giving the thumbs up as Matt is repeatedly being told he's totally not a pedophile.

Poor Matt was so confused, it took him a while to figure out he was being made fun of and not complimented and the guy was just pretending to be a fanatic. I mean if he wasn't a known comedian, it very well could have been a real supporter.

Hey, more demonstrations of Poe's law. It's everywhere! ;D

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/matt-gaetz-mtg-comedian-video-b1886666.html

Posing as a fervent supporter of the pair, Mr Masterson shouted: “Im so excited!” as the politicians wore broad grins and held their thumbs up.

Mr Masterson then told the still-smiling Rep Taylor Greene: “Everyone thinks you’re crazy, I don’t think you’re crazy”, before turning to Rep Gaetz and slinging an arm around his shoulders.

“People think you’re a paedophile, I don’t think you’re a paedophile,” he shouted at him.

Smiles and thumbs were swiftly dropped as Mr Masterson was led away by security.

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2021, 09:23:13 AM »
That's pretty funny.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2021, 09:38:55 AM »
he called her carzy.
he shold've also thrown in racist.

side note
youtub ekeeps sending me commercials for some phone game called magic the gathering.

Shifter

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2021, 02:17:30 PM »
C'mon she's as conservitard as it gets. They are God fearing people. They would never cheat on their partners!

Right? Lol

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2021, 05:17:58 AM »
I think I found hidden camera footage of the two of them.  I'm 100% sure this is accurate.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2021, 04:17:31 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/seth-meyers-mocks-marjorie-taylor-greenes-covid-19-vaccine-excuse

“Your first question is a violation of my HIPAA rights,” Greene said earlier this week. “You see, with HIPAA rights, we don’t have to reveal our medical records, and that also involves our vaccine records.”

Watching all these Republicans desperately squirm and avoid admitting they took the vaccine that they are pushing their own voters not to is just surreal.

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2021, 04:26:34 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/seth-meyers-mocks-marjorie-taylor-greenes-covid-19-vaccine-excuse

“Your first question is a violation of my HIPAA rights,” Greene said earlier this week. “You see, with HIPAA rights, we don’t have to reveal our medical records, and that also involves our vaccine records.”

Watching all these Republicans desperately squirm and avoid admitting they took the vaccine that they are pushing their own voters not to is just surreal.

As well, there's this:

What Marjorie Taylor Greene doesn't know about HIPAA is, well, a lot
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-hipaa/index.html

The title of the article pretty much says it all, but Cillizza lays it out in no uncertain terms.

The squirming will not cease...ever.
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

Shifter

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2021, 03:17:27 PM »
Sucked in! 8) Twitter suspended the dumb bitch again. Spouting more covid and antivaxxer bullshit

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2021, 03:18:34 PM »
I'm shocked.  I was certain that the first 12 hour ban would have caused her to change her ways.

Well this second ban should do it.

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2021, 04:28:33 PM »

"I believe that the [Magic The Gathering] has learned from this case," she told Norah O'Donnell of CBS News. "The [Magic The Gathering] has been [Bammed]. That's a pretty big lesson."

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2021, 10:04:36 AM »
I don't know why everyone has a problem with her.  She seems completely sane and normal in this ad.

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2021, 10:13:25 AM »
funny she shot a prius and it exploded.