Okay,j Look ,,, listen/! ?Smnell!

• 3 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Okay,j Look ,,, listen/! ?Smnell!
« on: January 19, 2021, 12:03:27 AM »
So I have ben eating  lot of i;ls a d alcoholoc with rpesceptiohn medicine figher plot meth.  Long have I toiled in my mind ballot to solve your problem.

I thiought about it long andhard.  Are you reddy you? cehck this ohjt, I have a five pqwoet plan. 

Alright, nv thjat plan.  I forget it wen I went into the otyher room.  New Plan.

Some explaning needed. Be patience I promise this wll go somewhere. 

Once when we were finshed eating, my daughter didn't want to leave her vood.  But they didn't want to throw it away.  So I told her to stuff them all in uyour mouth and the same time.  sHEN SHOUD JUSTA HAVE ALL THAT INTERE TIME WHERE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN WAITING I BY CHESING ITG.  BAM PROBLEM SOLVED.

tHE LESSON HERE NED NNO ANALOGSISI

pLAN 2

i HAVE ENGINGAGED IN A  ATTLE FOR MY VERY SURVIVAL BETWEEN MYSELFF AND MY DAUGHTER. 
It starteed wieh she casually sat on my l;ap and farted.  "well played kid, well played".  BButy revenge is a disch best served cold.  So I bided my time.  One day her head was lying right by sass."Whoa!  pervect right".  If I had concentrated any further I'm sure I would have blasterd my daughter with shit.  T

So just parse all that our and we can get back wise.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Okay,j Look ,,, listen/! ?Smnell!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 12:32:33 AM »

Crout's, how are you feeling today?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 06:48:07 PM »
Crouton needs to toil in his mind ballot again so he can finish the story.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 08:16:09 PM »
So I've done a partial forensic analysis of this and here's what I can come up with to explain this.

I had a few stories about my children that I wanted to tell but the thing about stories of kids is that they largely fall under the category of "you had to be there" so I resist telling them.

I'll sum them up quickly.

Story #1.  One of my daughters was taking way too long to finish some scrambled eggs so I told her to just cram them all in her mouth and eat them slowly throughout the day because sometimes I forget that kids don't understand my sense of humor.  But this is exactly what she did.  So for 6 hours I didn't hear her speak and she looked like a chipmunk.

Story #2.  The backstory on this is long and complicated but I am now involved in a long term farting contest with my oldest daughter.  I think I'm accidently raising her to be very obnoxious.

There are elements I can't explain.  They may be typos or my impaired mind blending whatever show I was watching at the time.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget