ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #2250 on: May 29, 2021, 12:30:27 AM »

Cool.  That makes sense and it is hard for me to imagine it any it any other way, but maybe you can.

Im then though left scratching my head about the stars, moons and planets. 

For example, if I watched the 'sun' circle over head 365 times, I would see that the 'stars' have only spun in 364 circles overhead!  How can a projection spin fewer times than the light source that makes it?

Same thing for the moon, it would spin overhead  353 times.  All the 'planets' as well.  They all spin overhead with different periods than the 'sun' and each other. 

I thought that you had accounted for this by having multiple spinning crystals that could all spin at different rates.  But I don't understand how this works in your imagined world with only a single spinning lamp.
Maybe you can explain about the moons 353 spins, because you have me baffled with this.

Explain everything you've just said.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2251 on: May 29, 2021, 12:40:55 AM »

This is still a non-answer.
It "gaining and losing magnetism" in no way explains why that causes it to move up and down.
It acts like a capacitor with electromagnetism.

Have a think on it.

« Reply #2252 on: May 29, 2021, 08:42:11 AM »

Cool.  That makes sense and it is hard for me to imagine it any it any other way, but maybe you can.

Im then though left scratching my head about the stars, moons and planets. 

For example, if I watched the 'sun' circle over head 365 times, I would see that the 'stars' have only spun in 364 circles overhead!  How can a projection spin fewer times than the light source that makes it?

Same thing for the moon, it would spin overhead  353 times.  All the 'planets' as well.  They all spin overhead with different periods than the 'sun' and each other. 

I thought that you had accounted for this by having multiple spinning crystals that could all spin at different rates.  But I don't understand how this works in your imagined world with only a single spinning lamp.
Maybe you can explain about the moons 353 spins, because you have me baffled with this.

I was just wondering if you had thought about the different rotational periods of the lights in the sky and how a single rotating light could achieve this.

If this is not something you understand though, and have not imagined something in your dreamt up world to explain it, don’t worry about it. 

JackBlack

« Reply #2253 on: May 29, 2021, 03:00:18 PM »
It is quite trivial.

If we ignore the fractional parts, and put everything from the point of view of an observer on Earth:
One year is a period of 365 "days".
During this time, the sun is observed to 365 times.
But the stars do not.
The stars instead appear to move faster than the sun, circling 366 times.
The moon appears to travel slower than the sun. Every lunar month, that is each time the moon goes through a new moon, the sun has appeared to lap it.
Every 4 weeks, the sun will have circled 28 times, while the moon has only done it 27 times.
Over the course of a year, this adds up significantly.
Each year there are ~ 12.5 lunar months in a year, meaning there are ~12.5 less circlings of the moon than the sun.
i.e. the moon only circles 365-12 times = 153 times.

This is a problem if you claim the only thing moving in your model is the magic carbon arc.
If that is all that turned, the entire sky should turn as one.
The sun, the other stars, the moon and all the planets should all appear to circle the same number of times.
But like so many things, reality does not match what your model needs.

Yet again, your model is DOA as it has no mechanism to explain why the different things in the sky appear to move at a different angular rate.

Conversely the RE, HC model explains it quite well.
Earth rotates on its axis once every 23 hours and 56 minutes. So over the course of a year, it has rotated 366 times, and this makes the distant stars appear to circle Earth 366 times.
The sun orbits Earth, which means after Earth has rotated once, it needs to rotate a bit more so the same longitude faces the sun. Over the course of a year, this adds up to 1 less apparent circling of the sun, making the sun appear to circle Earth 365 times.
The moon orbits Earth every ~28 days, in the opposite direction to that of the apparent motion due to Earth's rotation, meaning it loses ~13 circles, and thus appears to circle Earth 353 times.

If you do it with the fractions, it works even better.

This is still a non-answer.
It "gaining and losing magnetism" in no way explains why that causes it to move up and down.
It acts like a capacitor with electromagnetism.
Have a think on it.
Don't tell me to have a think on it.
Tell me how it causes it to move up and down.
You have made to attempt to do so.

Just like so much else of your nonsense, you have no explanation. All you have are trivial few word responses which explain nothing.
Just like all the other issues that have been raised that you cannot explain at all:
Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2254 on: May 31, 2021, 05:25:10 AM »

If you understand what a capacitor does you'll understand what I'm saying.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2255 on: May 31, 2021, 05:44:33 AM »
A capacitor holds charge.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2256 on: May 31, 2021, 06:12:19 AM »
And also loses it through leakage.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2257 on: May 31, 2021, 06:16:25 AM »
And also loses it through leakage.
Yes, or during discharge.
Now you can answer Bored’s post.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

JackBlack

« Reply #2258 on: May 31, 2021, 02:19:38 PM »
If you understand what a capacitor does you'll understand what I'm saying.
And there you go with more deflection.
I understand what a capacitor does.
It in no way helps explain your claim.

How is it gaining and loosing magnetism?
How does this change in magnetism cause it to move up and down?

It seems your carbon arc is an extremely complex piece of equipment which could not exist by natural means.

Again, just like basically all your claims, you can't explain any of it.
Again, by what magic does your magical air magically maintain a magical pressure gradient?
By what magic does this magical air of yours magically make the pressure gradient proportional to weight of the fluid?
By what magic does this magical air magically stop the magical high pressure region from decompressing and pushing up the low pressure region above?
By what magic does the magical low pressure air above magically push down an object into a much greater force/resistance of the magical high pressure below?
By what magic does this magical air then magically decide to magically push up some objects instead of magically pushing them down?
By what magic does the air push things down and then resist that downwards motion so differently?

?

MidnightWolf9908

• The fact that I had to make this account is sad
« Reply #2259 on: July 03, 2021, 12:50:30 PM »
Simpler experiment to prove gravity does indeed exist:

Drop something. Does it fall to the surface of the Earth? If so, then gravity exists.
Where do I put the signature?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2260 on: July 03, 2021, 12:51:40 PM »

Drop something. Does it fall to the surface of the Earth? If so, then gravity exists.

That phenomenon can be explained by a plethora of ways

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #2261 on: July 04, 2021, 05:21:04 AM »

And which ways are those?

Are you saying the recent data on gravitational waves is false? If so by what means scientific did you determine this?

Go have a read of this and you can point out to them where they went wrong.

https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/page/detection-companion-papers
Really…..what a laugh!!!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #2262 on: July 04, 2021, 05:45:53 AM »
Resistance and force always balance out after the fact, even if it's just super nanoseconds or whatever lowest number you can think of.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Yes, that's Newton's third law.  By the way, equal and opposite add up to zero.
Equal and opposite?
The third law is  action and equal and opposite reaction to that action. Note how it's to that action. They are never equal, they are always unbalanced otherwise nothing would work.

I place a book on a desk.  Are you suggesting that there are no forces acting on it?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2263 on: July 04, 2021, 09:19:25 AM »

No deflection.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2264 on: July 04, 2021, 09:20:09 AM »

You aren't helping your global friends.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2265 on: July 04, 2021, 09:20:51 AM »

I place a book on a desk.  Are you suggesting that there are no forces acting on it?
Nope. Are you?

Timeisup

« Reply #2266 on: July 04, 2021, 10:08:08 AM »

Nope. Are you?
Quite possibly thats because you've most likely never encountered books. You see books are what people use to learn, gain new knowledge. You should try it.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #2267 on: July 04, 2021, 03:15:43 PM »
No deflection.
There is plenty of deflection.

You can't explain how a capacitor magically makes your sun move.
Instead of even attempting to explain, you just deflect with insults.

Likewise, you continue to deflect from simple questions which expose your nonsense:

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2268 on: July 04, 2021, 04:21:43 PM »

And which ways are those?

Are you saying the recent data on gravitational waves is false? If so by what means scientific did you determine this?

Go have a read of this and you can point out to them where they went wrong.

https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/page/detection-companion-papers

No. That is where I end the debate. I give you an ominous reply that doesn't actually say anything, then I wheel back my chair and punch the air silently shouting 'YES!' as I delude myself that I 'won' the argument and stumped you all

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2269 on: July 04, 2021, 11:18:50 PM »

Quite possibly thats because you've most likely never encountered books. You see books are what people use to learn, gain new knowledge. You should try it.
Books can also sell fantasy, or don't you agree?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2270 on: July 04, 2021, 11:19:57 PM »

You have to be kidding me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2271 on: July 05, 2021, 02:27:44 AM »

Are all books works of fiction?

JackBlack

« Reply #2272 on: July 05, 2021, 03:36:26 AM »
You have to be kidding me.
No, are you kidding?

Again can you explain how your capacitor works to make the sun move up and down?
If not, can you answer any of the trivial questions?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2273 on: July 05, 2021, 04:07:04 AM »

Are all books factual?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2274 on: July 05, 2021, 04:07:48 AM »
No, are you kidding?
No, I'm not kidding.

Timeisup

« Reply #2275 on: July 05, 2021, 10:13:14 AM »

Are all books factual?
How would you determine which ones were?
Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #2276 on: July 05, 2021, 01:52:29 PM »
No, are you kidding?
No, I'm not kidding.
Then how about you stop with deflection and try to address the massive issues with your claims:
By what magic does your sun move up and down?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2277 on: July 05, 2021, 11:03:29 PM »

Are all books factual?
How would you determine which ones were?
Exactly.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2278 on: July 05, 2021, 11:04:42 PM »

Then how about you stop with deflection and try to address the massive issues with your claims:

I don't have any issues.
If I did I would accept it and own up like I did in the string line explanation I wrongly gave.

« Reply #2279 on: July 05, 2021, 11:48:21 PM »
Own up to it then.

Did you misrepresent the globe model?

Draw the circle and triangle to scale.

Whats the massive tilt?