ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

JackBlack

Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #660 on: February 24, 2021, 02:05:31 PM »
Ok then you can tell me how and why they work
Can you tell us how it works?
Can you tell us how anything works?

Because it seems when you get to the point of repeatedly being refuted, that is one trick you love to pull, deflecting by trying to get us to explain, only for you to ignore those explanations.
Perhaps you can go back through the all the explanations you have already been provided and either accept them or explain what is wrong with them.

Or can you just continually make outright false claims which easily fall apart after even basic scrutiny, and insult those who don't just accept your nonsense?

Remember, the only reason we were discussing magnets was because you claim everything magically works without any pulling.
If you want to be able to claim that, then you should be able to explain how magnets work with just pushing, including the polarity, which you seem completely incapable of doing. If you can't, the least you could do is admit you can't, and admit that you cannot explain everything with just pushing.

« Reply #661 on: February 24, 2021, 02:29:57 PM »
Because it seems when you get to the point of repeatedly being refuted, that is one trick you love to pull, deflecting by trying to get us to explain, only for you to ignore those explanations.

Either ignored or we are told why we are wrong because we make it too 'complicated'.  Followed of course by the Sceptimatic alternative explanation since he has got his own explanations for everything. But of course he has never presented anything he believes as 'fact'.  Just that we are all wrong.  So if we are wrong and (heaven forbid) Sceptimatic is wrong as well.... well what then?  But that would never happen would it because Sceptimatic has already done all his own experiments which prove he is right.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 02:33:30 PM by Solarwind »

« Reply #662 on: February 24, 2021, 08:52:16 PM »

Either ignored or we are told why we are wrong because we make it too 'complicated'.  Followed of course by the Sceptimatic alternative explanation since he has got his own explanations for everything. But of course he has never presented anything he believes as 'fact'.  Just that we are all wrong.  So if we are wrong and (heaven forbid) Sceptimatic is wrong as well.... well what then?  But that would never happen would it because Sceptimatic has already done all his own experiments which prove he is right.

But Scepti’s wrong is more right than your wrong, because his wrong is his own wrong, while your wrong is an indoctrinated wrong. 

So even if you can demonstrate your wrong is right with maths and science, it’s still more wrong.  Somehow.

« Reply #663 on: February 25, 2021, 12:02:39 AM »

But Scepti’s wrong is more right than your wrong, because his wrong is his own wrong, while your wrong is an indoctrinated wrong. 

So even if you can demonstrate your wrong is right with maths and science, it’s still more wrong.  Somehow.

If sceptimatic is right, he will have invented an anti-gravity device by now, using magnets. He hasn't and he won't, because his theory has no basis in reality. If it did, we would all be flying around with anti-gravity magnets on our backs.

And no, I won't be strapping magnets to my hands and feet, standing on my two storey roof, and flap my arms about as I jump off, because sceptimatic wants me to prove his theory wrong.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #664 on: February 25, 2021, 12:10:17 AM »
You are the teacher around here aren't you?  So really it should be you explaining to us how magnetics work. Whatever we think is likely to be wrong from your point of view so perhaps you could enlighten us before we make fools of ourselves.

I will hazard a guess that you believe it has something to do with pressure.  Your explanations usually involve pressure somewhere.
Yep, I do think it's pressure.
I'd like you lot to tell me how magnets work, first. I have a totally different mindset, so all I'm asking is  for a brief explanation how you lot think magnets work and why.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #665 on: February 25, 2021, 12:12:51 AM »

To answer your question, yes. Yes, I do know how magnets work and why.  I'm doing a physics course at the moment, and magnetism is a chapter I completed long ago.

Ok then you can tell me how and why they work, unless you just want to just say you do, because.

They work because - all matter contains electric charges. Two similar charges repel each other, whereas two different charges will attract each other. Two electrons will repel. Two protons will repel. But an electron and a proton will attract.

Magnetic fields are measured by a unit called a Tesla and a smaller measurement is called a gauss. Ten thousand gauss is equal to one tesla.

Earth's magnetic field is caused by the rotation of the earth causing deep internal currents of electrically charged particles in the liquid outer core.

Earth's magnetic field at the surface is measured at half a gauss.

Just a few facts for you to disprove, sceptimatic, with your own superior theory.
So basically you have no clue how magnets work and why.
You simply think it's the magnetic core of a global Earth.
My regurgitator and parrot. Don't come at me with your smug attitude when you can't even sort out your own thought process.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #666 on: February 25, 2021, 12:16:01 AM »

Probably not you, no.
I could tell people who can piece a jigsaw together how it may work from my point of view, but that's about it.
That fact that you don't know how they work, gives you no factual knowledge on the matter, nor against what I say.
You are free to spend all your time calling names and telling me I'm a liar...etc....etc...etc but it doesn't make anything you say, correct.
Get that into your head before you move on.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #667 on: February 25, 2021, 12:16:48 AM »

You waste too much time having digs.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #668 on: February 25, 2021, 12:17:25 AM »

I like that.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #669 on: February 25, 2021, 12:19:24 AM »

If sceptimatic is right, he will have invented an anti-gravity device by now, using magnets. He hasn't and he won't, because his theory has no basis in reality. If it did, we would all be flying around with anti-gravity magnets on our backs.

And no, I won't be strapping magnets to my hands and feet, standing on my two storey roof, and flap my arms about as I jump off, because sceptimatic wants me to prove his theory wrong.
Pressures.

?

Eren

« Reply #670 on: February 25, 2021, 01:10:29 AM »
I have a better understanding of the rules here now. It seems that we are allowed to personally attack actual flat earthers but not people who pretend they believe the earth is flat.

Are you the only flat earther on the flat earth society Sceptimatic? You make it much more interesting. I hope the members and mods don't bully you into leaving.

This is by far the strangest conspiracy site I have ever visited. Usually it works the other way where the mods ban people insulting the conspiracy theorists.

I apologize if you don't like the term but I think it's fair to call a flat earth website a conspiracy site.

I'll read back and find your post to make a thought out response.

JackBlack

« Reply #671 on: February 25, 2021, 03:12:27 AM »
Do you mean air pressure?
Then explain how pressure causes the observed phenomenon, because I see no way for air pressure to explain it, as already demonstrated repeatedly.

I'd like you lot to tell me how magnets work
And I'm sure we would all like you to stop deflecting, especially with your dishonest requests for explanations when you just ignore or dismiss any that are given to you.

Probably not you, no.
So you can only tell those who will accept without thinking about it?

That fact that you don't know how they work, gives you no factual knowledge on the matter, nor against what I say.
There you go with your baseless assumptions again.
I never said I don't know how they work.

But guess what? Even with that, your logic is still completely wrong.
I don't need to know how magnets work to know that your attempt at an explanation cannot work.

I have clearly explained why your explanation cannot work. You need to address that massive problem, or else it stands no chance of ever working.

Again, a key feature of magnets you refuse to address is the polarity.
Magnets have 2 poles, N and S.
Opposite poles attract. Like poles repel.

Easily demonstrate this fact with 3 simple bar magnets.
Note: While I am using N and S to label the magnets, that is just to make the comparisons easier. Hypothetically N1 could be N or S, and likewise, S2 could be N or S.

Label 1 end of the first magnet N1.
Now get magnet 2 and bring it to the first magnet such that it is attracted to it and one of the ends attaches to N1. Label the end attached to N1 as S2.
Now turn magnet 2 around 180 degrees and try to force it to N1, and notice that it repels. Label this end N2.
Now do the same with magnet 3 and label that with S3 and N3.
Now turn magnet 1 around and label its other end as S1.
Now try the interactions of N2, N3, S2 and S3 with S1.
You will find that N2 and N3 are attracted to it and S2 and S3 are repelled.

N2 and S3 must be different, as one was attracted to N1 while the other was repelled by it (and likewise for S1). Bring them together and you find that they are attracted to one another.
The same applies to N3 and S2.

S2 and S3 are most likely alike, as they were both attracted to N1 and both repelled by S1.
Now try bringing S2 and S3 together and observe that they repel.
Likewise, N2 and N3 are most likely alike, as they were both attracted to S1 and both repelled by N1, and like S2 and S3, they repel one another.

This now means we can divide the ends into a N set and a S set.
Each N pole behaves the same, being attracted to any S pole and repelled by any N pole.
Each S pole behaves the same, being attracted to any N pole and repelled by any S pole.

You can even bring in extra magnets and see the same still applies, it has a N end and a S end which behaves just like the others.

This is what you need to explain, and what you cannot explain with air pressure.

If it was simple air pressure pushing things together, there is no reason for them to repel.
If it was a funnel of air, then there should be an attractive side and a repulsive side. Bringing 2 attractive sides together should result in a strong attraction. Bringing 2 repulsive sides together should result in a strong repulsion. Bringing one of each together should result in a force which depends on if the attraction or repulsion is stronger.

This means your explanation does not match reality.

I don't need to have any idea of the explanation of how magnets work to know your explanation doesn't work.
All I need to know is that magnets have 2 poles, and opposites attract while like repels.

« Reply #672 on: February 25, 2021, 05:03:07 AM »
All roads lead to conspiracy.

« Reply #673 on: February 25, 2021, 08:03:34 AM »

To answer your question, yes. Yes, I do know how magnets work and why.  I'm doing a physics course at the moment, and magnetism is a chapter I completed long ago.

Ok then you can tell me how and why they work, unless you just want to just say you do, because.

They work because - all matter contains electric charges. Two similar charges repel each other, whereas two different charges will attract each other. Two electrons will repel. Two protons will repel. But an electron and a proton will attract.

Magnetic fields are measured by a unit called a Tesla and a smaller measurement is called a gauss. Ten thousand gauss is equal to one tesla.

Earth's magnetic field is caused by the rotation of the earth causing deep internal currents of electrically charged particles in the liquid outer core.

Just a few facts for you to disprove, sceptimatic, with your own superior theory.
My regurgitator and parrot. Don't come at me with your smug attitude when you can't even sort out your own thought process.

Sceptimatic, I was looking forward to a lame brained regurgitated response from you, and you didn't disappoint. Do you have a copyright on your parrot replies?

I'm actually genuinely surprised you don't have a phobia towards magnets, and can even type the word "magnet", without having a grand mal seizure.

Given the tin foil hat you have superglued to your head, any magnets too close to you, could become dangerous life threatening projectiles.

Yeah, I do think earths magnetic field extends from earths magnetic core......and?

So tell me two things. Which decade of the 20th century did you study physics, and what failing grade did you get for it?

« Reply #674 on: February 25, 2021, 11:50:33 AM »
Hold up.
Does sceppy not think compasses work?
Does he have a model that predicts how a compass will behave?
What do you think ships, boy scouts of america, and army are doing when looking at spinning needles?

« Reply #675 on: February 25, 2021, 02:32:31 PM »

So when Scepti says anything along the lines of 'you have no clue' what that really means is that he has already decided how he believes how magnets (or anything else for that matter) work and so no other explanation can possibly be right.  If we think any differently to Scepti (which is usually the case) then we are wrong and have no clue.  There is absolutely no possibility that he could actually be wrong in his view.

OK what creates the pressure in the first place.  First principles.  What is the source of the pressure?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 02:35:36 PM by Solarwind »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #676 on: February 26, 2021, 02:08:29 AM »
I have a better understanding of the rules here now. It seems that we are allowed to personally attack actual flat earthers but not people who pretend they believe the earth is flat.

Are you the only flat earther on the flat earth society Sceptimatic? You make it much more interesting. I hope the members and mods don't bully you into leaving.

This is by far the strangest conspiracy site I have ever visited. Usually it works the other way where the mods ban people insulting the conspiracy theorists.

I apologize if you don't like the term but I think it's fair to call a flat earth website a conspiracy site.

I'll read back and find your post to make a thought out response.
The mods are absolutely fine with me. They may think I'm nuts or silly or backward or whatever...but, they are fair if you don't go overboard and flout the rules...which....to be fair, they have to keep up or everything goes to hell.

There's a multitude of people arguing different theories/musings or whatever and also people who come on just to simply upset the applecart and change names as and when they see fit.
I have no issue with the mods and no real issue with those arguing a globe or those attacking me.

My thought process is simple. If someone takes an interest in what I'm trying to say and perseveres with trying to understand it as I do from my mindset...those i have better time for.
The Jackblack's and the kabools and bullies like smokey, do not possess the mindset. They want the fight.
They just want to argue black and blue for the globe, regardless.

That's all fine by me but I don't see any benefit for someone coming to a flat Earth forum just to sit and say "it's a globe you imbeciles, you're all nuts and you know you're wrong and we are right because there's many of us and we read books and watch films and see all kinds of pictures to prove anything we want. And so on.

There's plenty of all kinds of stuff on here and it's all about sorting the wheat from the chaff, kind of thing, in terms of people....but, the main thing is to respect alternative theories to the global one.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #677 on: February 26, 2021, 02:11:52 AM »

Not in the way you're thinking, no.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #678 on: February 26, 2021, 02:16:24 AM »

Sceptimatic, I was looking forward to a lame brained regurgitated response from you, and you didn't disappoint. Do you have a copyright on your parrot replies?

I'm actually genuinely surprised you don't have a phobia towards magnets, and can even type the word "magnet", without having a grand mal seizure.

Given the tin foil hat you have superglued to your head, any magnets too close to you, could become dangerous life threatening projectiles.

Quote from: Smoke Machine
Yeah, I do think earths magnetic field extends from earths magnetic core......and?
And...you believe it all because someone told you or you read it in a book and saw diagrams and CGI of it all...plus likely watched films and such.
Basically you have no clue as to what is at the centre of Earth...not a clue.

Quote from: Smoke Machine
So tell me two things. Which decade of the 20th century did you study physics, and what failing grade did you get for it?
What decade did Eratosthenes apparently study it?
What decade did Newton and such, study it?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:18:41 AM by sceptimatic »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #679 on: February 26, 2021, 02:21:16 AM »
Hold up.
Yep.

Quote from: Themightykabool

Yep.

What do you think ships, boy scouts of america, and army are doing when looking at spinning needles?
Navigating towards the centre of the vortex at north on the needle pointer.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #680 on: February 26, 2021, 02:24:10 AM »

So when Scepti says anything along the lines of 'you have no clue' what that really means is that he has already decided how he believes how magnets (or anything else for that matter) work and so no other explanation can possibly be right.  If we think any differently to Scepti (which is usually the case) then we are wrong and have no clue.  There is absolutely no possibility that he could actually be wrong in his view.
I'm being honest in that yu don;t have a clue what makes magnets work. You may have a clue as to what you see and what it does by sight but not the reasons for it.
Admit that.

Quote from: Solarwind

OK what creates the pressure in the first place.  First principles.  What is the source of the pressure?
The internal energy, what is known as, the sun.
From what?
Decay.

JackBlack

« Reply #681 on: February 26, 2021, 02:33:52 AM »
My thought process is simple. If someone takes an interest in what I'm trying to say and perseveres with trying to understand it as I do from my mindset...those i have better time for.
The Jackblack's and the kabools and bullies like smokey, do not possess the mindset. They want the fight.
No, I want the truth.
That is the big difference between us.
I care about the truth.
I care about explanations which actually work in reality. (Or hypothetical ones which are clearly made as not explaining reality).

That doesn't mean I don't want to understand, and that is something you really need to get over.
Me not accepting your BS because it doesn't work and because you refuse to justify it does not mean I don't understand or don't try to or want to.
All it means is that your model/"explanation" does not match reality.

If you don't care about your model and explanation matching reality, that is your problem, not mine.

Even now, you still don't address these massive issues with your "explanation" and instead you chose to insult me and others.
So if anyone here is just here for a fight, it is you.

They just want to argue black and blue for the globe, regardless.
Is that why I have pointed out flaws in arguments for the RE and against the FE plenty of times on these fora?

I don't see any benefit for someone coming to a flat Earth forum just to sit and say "it's a globe you imbeciles...
Which is why I clearly explain why things are wrong, presenting logical arguments for my position and to refute those of others, even providing evidence that is easily found or obtained, and why other REers provide evidence.
This is quite unlike you, were you just spout unsubstantiated claims and insult those who don't blindly accept them, calling those who question them indoctrinated, just like you dismiss the RE and explanation of it is indoctrinated nonsense. Any time you ask for an explantion, once it is provided you just dismiss it as nonsense, without being able to show any fault with it, or just entirely ignore it.

So why are you on this forum when you basically just sit and say "it's flat you indoctrinated fools"?

but, the main thing is to respect alternative theories
And in your case, that means respecting the global model, rather than repeatedly dismissing it as nonsense.
Perhaps once you start respecting the globe model, and the explanations provided for it, rather than repeatedly dismissing it as nonsense and dismissing anyone who promotes it as indoctrinated, you will get more respect for your model. The other way to try to get more respect for your model is to start defending it (with rational arguments and evidence rather than just insulting those who question it).

Not in the way you're thinking, no.
So not in the way of air pushing it? Because that is all that air pressure can be.
But again, there you go avoiding the question.
It was really quite simple. Perhaps this one will be easier for you:
Do you think air creates the phenomenon known as magnetism?

If so, can you explain the observed polarity of magnets and the behaviour of those poles, because that quite clearly indicates it is NOT the air.

I'm being honest in that yu don;t have a clue what makes magnets work.
No you aren't. You are assuming that with no basis at all.
That is not being honest.
And you aren't being honest in plenty of things.
For example, you pretend you have a clue and an explanation, yet refuse to defend it.
So how about before demanding others admit they have no clue, you admit you have no clue first.

So you are saying the sun creates the pressure in the magnet to force magnets together?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #682 on: February 26, 2021, 02:57:37 AM »
Quote from: JackBlack
So not in the way of air pushing it? Because that is all that air pressure can be.
There's a lot more to air pressure. It starts a different dense scales of matter to become atmospheric from ground up.
Do you call helium, air?
What about hydrogen?
What about nitrogen?
And so on and so on and so on.

Pressures.
If you were patient enough and took the time to grasp stuff you wouldn't get yourself into a nasty frenzy of abuse which sets you right back to square one.

So you are saying the sun creates the pressure in the magnet to force magnets together?
The energy creates the pressures related to how everything works, including magnets.

Try and understand how the Magdeburg hemispheres work and you may get a clue how magnets actually work.

JackBlack

« Reply #683 on: February 26, 2021, 03:08:06 AM »
There's a lot more to air pressure.
Which doesn't mean it doesn't involve air pushing something.
For the purpose of air-pressure this can include other gases as well.

If you were patient enough and took the time to grasp stuff you wouldn't get yourself into a nasty frenzy of abuse which sets you right back to square one.
I'm not the one always going back to square one. That would you, who refuses to leave it by actually explaining anything.
If you actually tried to explain things, rather than continually dodge or insult I would be more patient with you.

As for grasping things, I seem to grasp quite a lot, regardless of how much you want to pretend I haven't. Me being able to clearly explain why you are wrong, and you having no response than repeated insults or deflection shows that I do grasp it.

The fact that I have so clearly explained how magnets have a specific polarity, and how your "explanations" predicts fundamentally different results to reality, and you just continue to ignore or deflect, shows that I do grasp it.

For example, how I clearly said that with your explanation the 2 poles requires one side drawing in air and the other side expelling it, and how that fails to explain how 2 like poles repel one another, due to one orientation being like 2 vacuum cleaners "sucking" towards each other, you completely deflecting by appealing to hair driers.

So if you honestly think I don't grasp it, then try to explain it for once.
Explain the polarity clearly and easily and repeatedly observed with magnets.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #684 on: February 26, 2021, 03:27:20 AM »
There's a lot more to air pressure.

For the purpose of air-pressure this can include other gases as well.
Yes.

The fact that I have so clearly explained how magnets have a specific polarity, and how your "explanations" predicts fundamentally different results to reality, and you just continue to ignore or deflect, shows that I do grasp it.
Explain how they work with this polarity.
Nice and simple.

For example, how I clearly said that with your explanation the 2 poles requires one side drawing in air and the other side expelling it, and how that fails to explain how 2 like poles repel one another, due to one orientation being like 2 vacuum cleaners "sucking" towards each other, you completely deflecting by appealing to hair driers.
It's pressure differences.
It's like the plug hole scenario.
Picture you under the plug trying to push it and think of your twin on the other side trying to push it upen. Always a fight.

So if you honestly think I don't grasp it, then try to explain it for once.
Explain the polarity clearly and easily and repeatedly observed with magnets.
Think of it like lock gates.

« Reply #685 on: February 26, 2021, 03:33:06 AM »
From what?
Decay.

Ah right.  So we are getting onto solar energy now.  My specialist topic.  So what produces energy inside the Sun then.  Let's see how much you think you know about that.  And please... let's not play the 'indoctrinated' card this time..  just tell me how you think solar energy is produced.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:41:36 AM by Solarwind »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #686 on: February 26, 2021, 03:49:48 AM »
From what?
Decay.

Ah right.  So we are getting onto solar energy now.  My specialist topic.  So what produces energy inside the Sun then.  Let's see how much you think you know about that.  And please... let's not play the 'indoctrinated' card this time..  just tell me how you think solar energy is produced.
First of all don't pretend you know what the sun is made up of. Remember, your sun is supposedly in outer space sitting in a supposed vacuum.

As soon as you get your smug clever head off we can get down to it.

« Reply #687 on: February 26, 2021, 03:57:27 AM »
First of all don't pretend you know what the sun is made up of.

I don't need to pretend anything.  What is 'your' Sun made of?  Or to put it another way what do you believe the Sun is made of and why?

As soon as you get your smug clever head off we can get down to it.

I will assume you typed this in error since it certainly doesn't apply to me.  If you don't want to tell me what you think the Sun is made up of because you don't actually know then of course I will understand and leave you to your thoughts.

What I do know is that you hold a deep-seated distrust of all those involved professionally and academically in science based on your inability to understand it.  I think that distrust has been born out jealousy to an extent because you simply cannot entertain the idea that others know more about something than you do.  So rather than try to engage with scientific theory and understand it you simply bury your head in the sand and take on a denial mindset instead.  Parallel to that you have taken it upon yourself to 're-invent' a different version of science instead which is based around what you think is true.  In the meantime you accuse everyone else of being 'indoctrinated' by what we have made an effort to learn throughout our lives.

That's fine.  But have you ever stopped to consider whether everything we have been 'indoctrinated' with might actually be true? Just because you don't like something, understand something or don't believe something doesn't mean it is all wrong.  It just means you are.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 04:32:00 AM by Solarwind »

« Reply #688 on: February 26, 2021, 04:31:33 AM »
Hold up.
Yep.

Yep.

Navigating towards the centre of the vortex at north on the needle pointer.

Great
Lets see a diagram of it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #689 on: February 26, 2021, 06:46:52 AM »
  If you don't want to tell me what you think the Sun is made up of because you don't actually know then of course I will understand and leave you to your thoughts.
I'd like you to tell me what your sun is made up of and how you know this.

What I do know is that you hold a deep-seated distrust of all those involved professionally and academically in science based on your inability to understand it.
Absolutely not.
I have no issue with a lot of science. I do have issue with a lot of stuff that is told to me as being scientific but hidden behind a massive cloak.
Basically no real proof equals massive sceptical mindset from me and a refusal to accept.
All you are doing is taking the side which has mass adherence when related to unprovable storylines.
You may deny this but if you think about it honestly, you'll know it's true.
  I think that distrust has been born out jealousy to an extent because you simply cannot entertain the idea that others know more about something than you do.
I'm in no way jealous of any scientist. I'm in awe of many.
Don't mix up real science with pseudo-science.

So rather than try to engage with scientific theory and understand it you simply bury your head in the sand and take on a denial mindset instead.
Or I simply sit back and ask for real proof.

Parallel to that you have taken it upon yourself to 're-invent' a different version of science instead which is based around what you think is true.
It's based around what I think could be a potential for some truth. I never hand it out as factual. All you have to do is, remember that.

In the meantime you accuse everyone else of being 'indoctrinated' by what we have made an effort to learn throughout our lives.
I'm telling the truth.
I accuse myself in with that so don't take it personal.
What we are arguing in here is in debate as to whether we learned a truth or a fiction, in many aspects.

That's fine.  But have you ever stopped to consider whether everything we have been 'indoctrinated' with might actually be true?
Have you ever considered that some of it may be wrong?

Just because you don't like something, understand something or don't believe something doesn't mean it is all wrong.  It just means you are.
Ditto.