ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies
Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #600 on: February 22, 2021, 01:38:40 PM »

hmm, how does this generate a force between two magnets?
Put your lips over a bottle and evacuate a little bit of air so the air in the bottle becomes less pressurised.
Now your lips are stuck to the bottle top like a magnet...right?

Atmospheric imbalance.

super interesting thought there.
last year you told us it's not possible to suck air out of a box.

JackBlack

« Reply #601 on: February 22, 2021, 02:24:37 PM »
When you attempt to show you understand one little bit, I'll re-engage with you.
He has demonstrated he is attempting to understand.
By "attempt to show you understand" do you actually mean "accept whatever BS you say without question"?
Because if so, that isn't understanding. That is just you attempting to indoctrinate people.

His argument is quite simple and shows a significant understanding of your BS.
You are claiming you are pushed down by the air pushing you down.
The only place it can do that, is the top of you. That means the air needs to push down with for your entire weight. And that would crush your hair.

We're all massively indoctrinated. Stop taking it as a personal attack. I include myself in this.
No, we aren't.
You being indoctrinated and wanting to indoctrinate others doesn't magically mean everyone is.
It IS a personal attack, which you repeatedly use to insult and dismiss anyone who refutes your BS, to pretend the globe has no explanation for anything.
It has no place in any rational discussion.

Obviously you just want to deny you have a sense for motion.
This is why it's difficult to answer your posts.
Yes, it is quite difficult to answer posts which discuss reality while you keep rejecting reality.

I wouldn't call it denial. Instead it is an understanding of what your body feels combined with plenty of personal experience.

When I am in a car or a bus or a train or a plane, travelling along at decent speeds, I don't feel that motion, BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT FEEL MOTION!
Instead, what is felt is a force being transmitted through your body.
For example, if the car accelerates, or turns, I feel that, as it applies a force to one region of my body and my body then transfers it to the rest of my body.

So if all you can do is just outright deny reality to pretend to have a case, you really should just leave it at that and stop posting, as it means you can't justify your lies at all.

Walking around with a globe and turning yourself as you do, is nonsensical. It does not show anything real because it means you are manipulating the globe and space  when there is no way to realistically make that work.

Good job refuting yourself.
Notice how on the right side, the top is pointing to the right, away from the sun which is to the left?
None of it is tilted to the right or left, it's tilted away at the top and towards at the bottom...and that's it.
So you are back to ignoring what simple and obvious diagrams show?

Here is a better diagram for you:

Notice how the top is always pointing to the right of the diagram?
Notice how the bottom is always pointing to the left?
So when it is on the left, the top points to the sun and the bottom points away from it.
And when it is on the right, the top points away from the sun and the bottom points towards it.

Again, the pole doesn't change direction, the relative direction to the sun does, and that changes if the pole is pointing towards or away from the sun.

Doesn't take a genius to see it.
But it takes wilful ignorance to ignore it to pretend the RE model doesn't work.

What your delusional claims require is for the actual orientation of the axis to change, defying the conservation of angular momentum, such that the top points to the right when to the right of the sun and to the left when to the left of the sun.
And that is pure nonsense.

And of course, you yet again ignore so much that you can't explain.
Your vortex in no way helps to explain magnetism.
Care to address any of the massive flaws with that?
Or will you just ignore them like you ignore so much that shows you are wrong?

The magnets absorb atmosphere like a funnel and as long as there is a way out it creates a high to low pressure difference.
And what magic causes that?
And why does this only effect magnetic materials?
Your bottle example shows the actual effect of the air, where even non-magnetic materials are affected.

Another big issue is that this requires a flow of air, when even air being pushed away from the magnet still manages to attract a magnetic object.

Likewise, another big issue is how 2 magnets interact, where you need 2 of these funnels to repel. Try that with 2 vacuum cleaners. Bring their nozzles together and see if they are repelled or if they get "attracted" to one another.

It is pure nonsense.
If this was the case a magnet would have 2 poles, with 1 pole attracting all materials, and the other repelling all materials.
It doesn't take a genius to see that your claims are pure nonsense with no hope of actually explaining magnets.

But of course, like you so often do, I assume you will just ignore this yet again as you can't explain it and don't want to admit you are wrong.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #602 on: February 23, 2021, 02:07:17 AM »

Put your lips over a bottle and evacuate a little bit of air so the air in the bottle becomes less pressurised.

Atmospheric imbalance.

hmm, can you describe the above with two solid magnets?
The magnets absorb atmosphere like a funnel and as long as there is a way out it creates a high to low pressure difference.
Basically like opening your front door and finding your back door is already slightly ajar.

Except this is an ongoing change whilst the magnet is still acting like a funnel.

This is as basic as I can put it.
There's a lot more to it but I'm giving you a mindset.
Mock it if you want but it may help you to try and understand it so you don;t get left back like kabool regularly does.

wait, still not basic enough, can you clarify?

So atmosphere is funneling through the magnet, like through two doors or through a turbofan, or is it funneling into the magnet, like into a drain?
Sort of, yes.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #603 on: February 23, 2021, 02:08:12 AM »

Atmospheric imbalance.

super interesting thought there.
last year you told us it's not possible to suck air out of a box.
It's not. And you aren't sucking air out of a bottle, either. So what's your point?

?

Eren

« Reply #604 on: February 23, 2021, 02:19:10 AM »
Sceptimatic I'd recommended ignoring the people ridiculing you. I'm actually quite interested in your theory and have a few unanswered questions.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #605 on: February 23, 2021, 02:25:44 AM »
And what magic causes that?
And why does this only effect magnetic materials?
Your bottle example shows the actual effect of the air, where even non-magnetic materials are affected.
It's a little more than just wafting air.
It's on a smaller condensed scale.
It affects all materials but most materials have properties that do not allow the funnelling effect to channel the vortex.

Quote from: JackBlack
Another big issue is that this requires a flow of air, when even air being pushed away from the magnet still manages to attract a magnetic object.
Air being pushed away from your face still attracts atmospheric pressure to your face.
You, just like the magnet, are saturated in pressure.

Likewise, another big issue is how 2 magnets interact, where you need 2 of these funnels to repel. Try that with 2 vacuum cleaners. Bring their nozzles together and see if they are repelled or if they get "attracted" to one another.
Try it with two hair driers.
Try walking around a pool with a few friends and then turning the opposite way and try to walk.

It is pure nonsense.
If this was the case a magnet would have 2 poles, with 1 pole attracting all materials, and the other repelling all materials.
It has a funnel effect. One to take in and the smaller to seep out. It creates a compressive force.
Add one smaller funnel end to the larger funnel top and you have attraction.
Put two smaller funnel ends together and you repel.

It doesn't take a genius to see that your claims are pure nonsense with no hope of actually explaining magnets.
Can you explain magnets?

But of course, like you so often do, I assume you will just ignore this yet again as you can't explain it and don't want to admit you are wrong.
I haven't ignored it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #606 on: February 23, 2021, 02:26:31 AM »
Sceptimatic I'd recommended ignoring the people ridiculing you. I'm actually quite interested in your theory and have a few unanswered questions.
I ignore few. I have no issue with attempted ridicule. I can handle any of it by selective replies.
Ask away.

JackBlack

« Reply #607 on: February 23, 2021, 02:52:31 AM »
It affects all materials but most materials have properties that do not allow the funnelling effect to channel the vortex.
Your example shows that shouldn't be a problem. You don't need a special material to allow a vacuum cleaner to "suck" it up.

So again, why are only some materials affected?

Air being pushed away from your face still attracts atmospheric pressure to your face.
And blows your face away. Now care to try to actually address the issue or admit it shows your explanation is nonsense.

Try it with two hair driers.
No. You ignoring one polarity of the magnet to just focus on another doesn't magically make the problem go away.
The fact you get repulsion with 2 hair driers and not with 2 vacuums shows your claim is nonsense.

It has a funnel effect. One to take in and the smaller to seep out.
And that in no way helps it no longer be nonsense.
The one that takes in should attract everything. The one that "seeps out", which in reality would need to be going at a faster speed due to the smaller area, would repel everything.
You wouldn't have the repulsive side attract anything as magnets are observed to do (as they just have 2 different poles rather than attractive and repulsive), and 2 attractive sides would attract each other, rather than repel like real magnets do.

Can you explain magnets?
Considering you just ignore every other explanation I provide, I see no reason to bother.
You are claiming it is all just magically the air, so the burden is on you to explain it with the air.

I haven't ignored it.
You certainly ignored the key points, or at the very least deflected from them.
They key part you didn't do is actually address these massive issues which show your claim to be nonsense, nor did you admit your explanation was wrong.

JackBlack

« Reply #608 on: February 23, 2021, 02:53:26 AM »
And I would recommend he stops ridiculing others and the models he hates so much and instead tries to address the arguments raised against his claims or stops making them. Perhaps people will stop ridiculing him when he stops making such ridiculous claims he refuses to justify.

« Reply #609 on: February 23, 2021, 02:53:50 AM »

Atmospheric imbalance.

hmm, can you describe the above with two solid magnets?
Basically like opening your front door and finding your back door is already slightly ajar.

Except this is an ongoing change whilst the magnet is still acting like a funnel.

This is as basic as I can put it.
There's a lot more to it but I'm giving you a mindset.
Mock it if you want but it may help you to try and understand it so you don;t get left back like kabool regularly does.

wait, still not basic enough, can you clarify?

So atmosphere is funneling through the magnet, like through two doors or through a turbofan, or is it funneling into the magnet, like into a drain?
Sort of, yes.

sort of?  What does that mean?

If you cant explain your thoughts well enough for someone else to understand them, that's okay, sometimes ideas are just vague unformed thoughts that are difficult to explain. 

Is that the case here, or can you explain it more clearly?

« Reply #610 on: February 23, 2021, 02:55:21 AM »
And I would recommend he stops ridiculing others and the models he hates so much and instead tries to address the arguments raised against his claims or stops making them. Perhaps people will stop ridiculing him when he stops making such ridiculous claims he refuses to justify.

Sceppy ego requires a bit of sucking up to.
Once eren has his questions unanswered a few times we ll see a change.

?

Eren

« Reply #611 on: February 23, 2021, 02:56:27 AM »
This was my question.

Sceptimatic could you please explain why surface area doesn't correlate with weight in your atmospheric compression theory?

I think you're far too interesting to pass up an opportunity to talk to.

If I'm understanding correctly then the atmosphere is pushing us down instead of gravity. Why then wouldn't our body position determine our weight?

Unless and I'm going out on a whim that in your theory it's about how much total atmosphere is displaced so that body position wouldn't determine weight but the total surface area and how much atmosphere is displaced by an object that determines its weight.

If this is the case I have a few more questions. You are certainly making me think.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #612 on: February 23, 2021, 04:01:38 AM »
Your example shows that shouldn't be a problem. You don't need a special material to allow a vacuum cleaner to "suck" it up.

So again, why are only some materials affected?

The right make up of structure.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #613 on: February 23, 2021, 04:02:56 AM »

If you cant explain your thoughts well enough for someone else to understand them, that's okay, sometimes ideas are just vague unformed thoughts that are difficult to explain. 

It's about going down to the basics to gain a better insight.
That's what I'm trying to do.
Just dig further if you feel the need.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #614 on: February 23, 2021, 04:21:55 AM »
This was my question.

Sceptimatic could you please explain why surface area doesn't correlate with weight in your atmospheric compression theory?

If I'm understanding correctly then the atmosphere is pushing us down instead of gravity. Why then wouldn't our body position determine our weight?

Unless and I'm going out on a whim that in your theory it's about how much total atmosphere is displaced so that body position wouldn't determine weight but the total surface area and how much atmosphere is displaced by an object that determines its weight.

If this is the case I have a few more questions. You are certainly making me think.
I answered this question a bit back in the topic when you asked.

I'll explain it a bit more.
Your body or any object displaces its own dense mass of atmosphere, only.
Any atmospheric volume held by any mass, is discarded because it is simply part of the mass, as volume.

An example.
Let's take two rectangular boxes of the same size. One is sort of solid and the other is empty, or filled with air.
The sort of solid box holds a lot of dense mass with little porosity/volume. This box will displace a lot of atmosphere. Basically it creates its very own displacement back onto itself by pushing the atmosphere away.
Some of the atmosphere is withing that structure. In the pores or the porosity throughout the box.

The empty box already has a massive volume of air already inside of it. A lot of volume that does not displace the air, it is part of it.
The displacement of this box against atmosphere is by the actual skin thickness, minus it's own skin porosity, however tiny in that structure.

Ok, so now we've got to that you can see how a scale measure of these boxes will produce different results in terms of resistance to atmospheric pressure upon them by using a scale plate as the foundation/resistance to that push back of atmosphere against displacement of it by the box's own dense mass.

« Reply #615 on: February 23, 2021, 04:29:22 AM »

Great.

You have one magnet sitting on a table, explain what is happening with the atmosphere around it that is different from a non magnet of the same size and mass.

Now bring two magnets together, what happens with the atmosphere around them.

Should be pretty basic there, right?

« Reply #616 on: February 23, 2021, 04:29:33 AM »

Interesting
Everytime we try you stop us...

?

Eren

« Reply #617 on: February 23, 2021, 04:38:11 AM »
This was my question.

Any atmospheric volume held by any mass, is discarded because it is simply part of the mass, as volume.

An example.
Let's take two rectangular boxes of the same size. One is sort of solid and the other is empty, or filled with air.
The sort of solid box holds a lot of dense mass with little porosity/volume. This box will displace a lot of atmosphere. Basically it creates its very own displacement back onto itself by pushing the atmosphere away.
Some of the atmosphere is withing that structure. In the pores or the porosity throughout the box.

The empty box already has a massive volume of air already inside of it. A lot of volume that does not displace the air, it is part of it.
The displacement of this box against atmosphere is by the actual skin thickness, minus it's own skin porosity, however tiny in that structure.

Ok, so now we've got to that you can see how a scale measure of these boxes will produce different results in terms of resistance to atmospheric pressure upon them by using a scale plate as the foundation/resistance to that push back of atmosphere against displacement of it by the box's own dense mass.

Ok, good answer. Sorry if I missed it earlier, so density and total size determines weight. That seems plausible it's the same in the theory of gravity. The denser and larger an object is the more it weighs.

What causes the downward force then? In my mind the object being surrounded by atmospheric pressure should feel a push from all directions not just down.

Like a submarine experiences pressure from all sides when it is submerged, it doesn't get pushed down but is pushed from all directions from the water trying to fill the space the submarine is taking up.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #618 on: February 23, 2021, 06:50:39 AM »

Great.

You have one magnet sitting on a table, explain what is happening with the atmosphere around it that is different from a non magnet of the same size and mass.

It creates a crashing vortex or  spiral if you like.

« Reply #619 on: February 23, 2021, 07:00:09 AM »

Great.

like a tornado?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #620 on: February 23, 2021, 07:05:32 AM »
This was my question.

An example.

Ok, good answer. Sorry if I missed it earlier, so density and total size determines weight. That seems plausible it's the same in the theory of gravity. The denser and larger an object is the more it weighs.

What causes the downward force then? In my mind the object being surrounded by atmospheric pressure should feel a push from all directions not just down.

Like a submarine experiences pressure from all sides when it is submerged, it doesn't get pushed down but is pushed from all directions from the water trying to fill the space the submarine is taking up.
Yep, it does get pushed/crushed from all directions and it depends what the dense mass is using as it's leverage against that push from those directions.

Let's take a box.
If we place the box on the ground we can sume the box is being crushed from all sides by the atmosphere, except the underside which is flat against the ground.
Basically nothing can push the box up, except for the absolute minimal stray and tiny available pressures that can seep under it which is almost irrelevant.

What is relevant is the resistance of that box structure in using the ground as the structural resistance to the all round crush back of its own displacement of atmosphere, minus any atmospheric volume it already holds.

If we were to place that same box in water then the water becomes a resistance to the atmospheric push back on the box's displacement of it, meaning the box now also displaces the water by pushing it out of the way and raising it to crush back to arrest that push, unless the atmospheric displacement by the box is such that the water cannot overcome the atmospheric push/crush down.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #621 on: February 23, 2021, 07:07:27 AM »

Great.

like a tornado?
If you want to look at it that way.

Here's something to think on so you can get an idea.

How do you make an electromagnet work?
Look at the process.

« Reply #622 on: February 23, 2021, 07:14:44 AM »

Great.

like a tornado?

so you think every magnet has a spinning tornado of air around it?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #623 on: February 23, 2021, 07:20:53 AM »

Great.

like a tornado?

No.

« Reply #624 on: February 23, 2021, 07:52:37 AM »

Great.

like a tornado?

No.

Hmmm.  So there is a whirling crash of air around the magnets though? 

It’s hard to understand.  You are being VERY unclear. You always say you want basic and simple, can you do not do that yourself?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #625 on: February 23, 2021, 07:58:37 AM »

It’s hard to understand.  You are being VERY unclear. You always say you want basic and simple, can you do not do that yourself?
I'm trying to give you something easy.
I think, first of all, look up why an electromagnet works.
Let's make this more easier for you.
You know the magnetic plates the vehicles use at scrap yards?
They pick up metal and then they drop it by use of creating a magnet by electrifying the plate.
Why does tis happen?
Have a look into what's happening and also have a look into how motors work and even how a door bell ding dong mechanism works.

We'll go from there if you'res till interested.

« Reply #626 on: February 23, 2021, 08:48:05 AM »

And I can not think of a simpler system than a magnet sitting on a desk.

Basic, no need to bring anything else into it to complicate it, just a magnetic material, calmly sitting there, and the air around it. 

In your explanation, what is happening to the magnet and the air around it? Can you not explain such a simple system?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 08:51:29 AM by sobchak »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #627 on: February 23, 2021, 08:53:37 AM »

Basic, no need to bring anything else into it to complicate it, just a magnetic material, calmly sitting there, and the air around it. 

In your explanation, what is happening to the magnet and the air around it? Can you not explain such a simple system?

A trapped high v low pressure as it stands.
 Like opening the plug when something is pushed at it.

« Reply #628 on: February 23, 2021, 09:04:27 AM »

Like opening the plug when something is pushed at it.

Hmm, you haven't got the faintest clue how a magnet works, do you?

« Reply #629 on: February 23, 2021, 09:06:45 AM »

What do you mean?  There is a high pressure gas trapped inside the magnet?