ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2021, 04:45:45 AM »
Just stop. You were played out 5 years ago.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

JackBlack

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2021, 12:28:41 PM »
You have to look at how much air in front of the person is being pushed away and actually replaced.
Yes, basically nothing.

The medicine ball is dense. It is much much less porous than a air filled ball of a similar size
The fact that air doesn't go through it and instead goes around it means that is irrelevant. Any air that is inside the ball is just part of the ball.
Again, the fact that it is the mass of the ball that determines how fast/for you go back and how much force you need to apply shows that the air is basically irrelavent.

If it was actually the air, the mass of the ball would not matter, and instead it would be the size of the ball.

The person who uses their own energy to not only pick it up, also uses it to throw that ball
Meaning they push the ball in one direction and the ball pushes them in the other.
Simple action and reaction.
No need to invoke the air.

It has absolutely everything to do with air and it has everything to do with equal action and reaction upon the overall dense mass of the objects in play..
Close, it has basically nothing to do with the air and it has everything to do with equal action and reaction upon the overall dense mass of the objects in play.

Person applies force to accelerate heavy ball (action) and the ball in turn applies a force to accelerate person (reaction).

Pretty simple when you don't want to add in a bunch of nonsensical complexity to pretend there is a massive problem with physics.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2021, 09:25:05 PM »
You have to look at how much air in front of the person is being pushed away and actually replaced.
Yes, basically nothing.

And this is where you fail.
A bird can lift with the flap of its wings. I wonder why, if air is irrelevant.
You negate the air because it kills your gravity and it really is as simple as that.

JackBlack

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2021, 10:45:57 PM »
And this is where you fail.
No, this is where you fail.
You continually reject reality and refuse to answer simple questions.

Again, what accelerates the ball?

There are really only 2 options.
1 - The air. In this case the reactionary force is on the air, and there is no reason at all for the person to move. The person is merely acting as a force conduit to transfer the force from the air to the ball.
2 - The person. The simplest and most logical option. The person, by extending their arms, applies a force to accelerate the ball. This results in a reactionary force of the ball pushing on the person.

Option 2 is the only one which explains why the person moves, and it doesn't need the air to explain it.

If you want to replace the small, dense ball with a giant fan that the person swings back and forth, or a similarly small, but low density ball (like a balloon), then you can bring air into it.

A bird can lift with the flap of its wings
A light weight, high surface area object moving quickly through the air.
So nothing like the scenario here.

If air was the only thing that mattered, the weight of a bird shouldn't matter, and you should be able to fly by flapping your arms.
And again, if the air was the only thing that mattered, the weight of the ball wouldn't matter.

You negate the air because it kills your gravity and it really is as simple as that.
If you are referring to your denp BS, when we last left that it was implicitly relying upon gravity to explain the pressure gradient in the atmosphere, and just completely failing to explain anything other than why an object sitting on the ground has a force applied to it.

I negate the air in this situation because it is insignificant.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2021, 11:14:57 PM »
A bird can lift with the flap of its wings
A light weight, high surface area object moving quickly through the air.
So nothing like the scenario here.

If air was the only thing that mattered, the weight of a bird shouldn't matter, and you should be able to fly by flapping your arms.
And again, if the air was the only thing that mattered, the weight of the ball wouldn't matter.

Let's work it out.
If you had a container with a lid that was slightly bigger than a medicine ball and you placed that medicine ball into that container and placed the lid on....where does all the air go from inside that container?

Is the air irrelevant that was originally inside that container?

If you were to place a plunger into that empty (except for air) container and that plunger fitted that container wall so as to not leak air, then you pushed down onto it...how long before that push of the plunger, by you, would it take before that air stopped you compressing it?

Is it irrelevant?

If that plunger had a hole in it as you pushed down, you would push that air up through that hole by using your dense mass of pressure upon that plunger and the result would be to push/compress that air under it which is pushed through the hole and back behind the plunger along with the external atmosphere already upon the backside of that plunger.
Once your plunger hits the bottom of the container, where has all that air went?

If you were to have that container hanging up and on its side and had a medicine ball to throw at it, would the container move before the medicine ball hits it?

Air is massively relevant because air is the reason why everything works and the very reason why equal and opposite reaction to action, occurs.

There is absolutely no such thing as gravity unless the word atmosphere is replaced by gravity, which is when we'd know for sure what gravity was and what it does...and why.

The problem with that is, it kills off the vacuum and space....etc.

Gravity as a force, is absolute nonsense. It's simply made up to make the world work in a fictional universe and really should be seen for that It really takes very little basic thought to understand how naff it is.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2021, 11:21:11 PM »
I'll make this more simpler.

If you were on a skateboard with your medicine ball, inside a big tube and threw that medicine ball, do you think you'd compress the air in that tube and if so, where does that air go?
Does it go around the medicine ball and back towards you on the skateboard, which would push you the opposite way?
If you think it wouldn't, then explain why?

As soon as you understand the basics, you also understand how and why atmosphere is the sole cause and effect and nothing to do with gravity.

JackBlack

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2021, 11:31:02 PM »
Let's work it out.
You sure do love ignoring simple questions.

Lets not deal with the bird, and instead lets deal with the situation at hand?

What is accelerating the ball?
The only simple, logical answer is the person.
The person is applying a force to the ball. This results in a reactionary force to move the person.

There is no need for any air.

If you had a container with a lid that was slightly bigger than a medicine ball
You would not be in the situation of throwing such a ball in a very large room.
Again, can you deal with the situation at hand rather than trying to completely change it to pretend air is needed?

The fact that that is such a drastically different situation, and that by having the container a significantly different size you get a completely different result, shows that air is not the cause in this case.

There is absolutely no such thing as gravity unless the word atmosphere is replaced by gravity
Only in your delusional fantasies.
In reality, the atmosphere and gravity function in vastly different ways.
The atmosphere pushes in response to pressure gradients. This means it pushes up, and is the reason why the low density air of the fire rises.
Gravity instead pushes down. And it is gravity pushing down which creates the pressure gradient in the atmosphere in the first place.

The problem with that is, it kills
The only thing it kills is any credibility you have.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2021, 11:40:08 PM »
If the lighter position is vertical, it needs certain amount of energy (from side) to bend its fire.

When the lighter position is horizontal, the similar amount of energy (from below) is supposed to exist, in fact not. The existence of the blowing energy is supposed to be felt/tangible (as occuring in the vertical lighter). That's not the case.

The actual air is relatively in the same pressure everywhere, That indicates: such blowing energy doesn't exist.

So where does such energy come from?

Surely not from gravity. It's all about DUD or the traveling universe.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:41:52 PM by Danang »
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2021, 11:54:34 PM »

It appears you do.

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2021, 12:16:10 AM »
Just stop. You were played out 5 years ago.

Five years?  Is that how long this has been going on?

Kind of hilarious, and also quite sad.  He imagines he has discovered a great hidden truth of the world, and what has he done?  Used the past years mindlessly bickering about it on a backwater internet site.  He has convinced no one, performed no demonstrative experiments, invented no new thoughts on how this knowledge he has obtained can help us. 

No, he knows this is played out - he cant share this with anyone, do anything, or take it any farther.

All that is left for him is impotent self deception and pretending that by still arguing it, he hasnt actually lost.   

I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a jerk to everyone. 

JackBlack

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2021, 12:40:29 AM »
It appears you do.
Try asking one that is on topic, rather than intentionally trying to change the subject to pretend air is required for everything.

Again:
What force is pushing the ball away?

When the lighter position is horizontal, the similar amount of energy (from below) is supposed to exist, in fact not. The existence of the blowing energy is supposed to be felt/tangible (as occuring in the vertical lighter). That's not the case.
That is because it isn't blowing. It is the air directly around it.

The actual air is relatively in the same pressure everywhere
But there is a pressure gradient, which is well known. The pressure is greater the lower down you go.

So where does such energy come from?
Surely not from gravity.
Gravity is what causes the air to have a pressure gradient in the first place.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2021, 06:31:57 AM »
It appears you do.
Try asking one that is on topic, rather than intentionally trying to change the subject to pretend air is required for everything.

Again:

The energy applied to it by the person.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2021, 06:35:30 AM »
So if I jump off the ground I can then jump off the air?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2021, 07:21:26 AM »
So if I jump off the ground I can then jump off the air?
I don't think we are talking about using the ground to jump off, so what are you talking about?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2021, 07:27:08 AM »
Every one knows they can jump off the ground. See basketball players. I’m wondering if I first jump off the ground can I then jump off the air?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2021, 07:30:10 AM »
Every one knows they can jump off the ground. See basketball players. I’m wondering if I first jump off the ground can I then jump off the air?
Why would you need to jump off the air?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2021, 07:35:08 AM »
Maybe this will help:
Quote from: sokarul
Why can't I use my feet to compress air and jump off of the air?

Quote from: sokarul link=Etopic=74250.msg2022893#msg2022893 date=1518300242
You should learn how to double jump. You know, like in video games. You jump and then jump in air to get s double jump. Since you can push off air and all.

I’m not a question of need, it’s a question if it’s possible.

Is it possible to jump off air like a rocket and medicine ball “jump” off air?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2021, 07:45:47 AM »
Maybe this will help:

You should learn how to double jump. You know, like in video games. You jump and then jump in air to get s double jump. Since you can push off air and all.

Yes it's possible but why are you asking this?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2021, 07:57:20 AM »
Do you have any video of people jumping off the air? I tried it but I can’t.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2021, 08:02:42 AM »
Do you have any video of people jumping off the air? I tried it but I can’t.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2021, 08:07:50 AM »
So no. I didn’t think so.

You will never beat me.

For the others, sceptitank is just using recycled arguments. One of my quotes was from 2017. He was long destroyed on this topic. Just ignore the North Korean.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2021, 08:09:57 AM »
So no. I didn’t think so.

You will never beat me.

For the others, sceptitank is just using recycled arguments. One of my quotes was from 2017. He was long destroyed on this topic. Just ignore the North Korean.
Maybe the video didn't show up where you live.
Never mind.
It shows people being catapulted up with compressed air trapped inside a thin membrane.

JackBlack

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2021, 12:25:46 PM »
It appears you do.

Again:

And thus by the law of action-reaction, that means the ball is accelerating the person.

i.e. no need for any air.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2021, 01:47:59 AM »
It appears you do.

Again:

And thus by the law of action-reaction, that means the ball is accelerating the person.

i.e. no need for any air.
But you know fine well the ball cannot push back. It has to create a resistance to the person's push.
That resistance is?.......................?

Atmospheric pressure.

JackBlack

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2021, 02:49:12 AM »
But you know fine well the ball cannot push back.
No, I know that it can.
The fact that it takes energy to accelerate is the resistance. It is called inertia, something you hate as it destroys your attacks on science.
It takes a force to accelerate the ball.
This force exists as part of an action-reaction pair.
The action is the person applying a force to accelerate the ball.
The reaction is the ball applying a force to accelerate the person.

Nice and simple.

No need to invoke any air.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2021, 05:24:13 AM »
No, I know that it can.
The fact that it takes energy to accelerate is the resistance. It is called inertia, something you hate as it destroys your attacks on science.

Nice and simple.

I'm going to give you a scenario and see if you can answer it honestly and without bias.

You have a medicine ball at the front end of a  tube that is sealed at the other end and that tube is horizontal and affixed to a wall at the sealed end.
You are on a skateboard holding a medicine ball that is just smaller than the tube. Just enough to hold it in one hand while you have the other hand to push it.
With the palm of your hand you push as hard as you can on that ball.

Immediately you feel the skateboard going in the opposite direction to your push and quite a rate of movement.
You also notice the ball didn't go anywhere near the other end of the tube, because it seemed to have something that prevented it that you could feel on that push.

So here's some questions and I'd appreciate as many people answering to this and not just globalists.

1. Do you believe the medicine ball compressed the air inside that tube?

2. Do you think the medicine ball compressing that air was due to your energy in pushing it to cause that compression?

3. Do you believe a reaction to this would be for the air to decompress and find a way past the medicine ball as much as it pushes back on that medicine ball by the energy applied to it, as in, action and equal and opposite,reaction?

4.Do you believe the reaction against your push in due to this and is why the skateboard is pushed backwards due to it having little friction, nor high resistance to that push?

Scenario 2.

Turn the tube vertically plumb, or close to it and affix the sealed end to a ceiling or a fairly solid resistance.

Hold the medicine ball in the palm of your hand whilst standing on a small trampoline.
Now you push the medicine ball up the tube with as much force as you can muster.

You feel the trampoline resistance underfoot being stretched and being pushed down. You know for sure it isn't being pulled down from under you...right? If you think it is, then tell me why?

Anyway, logic can tell you your energy and push on that medicine ball has compressed the air inside the tube and the harder and faster you push, the more compressed to make the air inside of that tube and that air creates an opposite reaction to that action, equally, which is why the trampoline springs stretch and the cloth moves down.

I think any logical person can understand this.

Now then, if you were to do the very same experiments without the tube you will lose a lot of reactionary compression of air but the initial compression of it is enough to cause opposite movement, albeit much less, as we see with the skateboard experiment that the little lad put up, earlier on.

The more densely packed an object is, the more atmosphere is displaces. For example: the medicine ball.
The less densely packed and object is, the less atmosphere it displaces. For example: a thin skinned air filled football.

Let's deal with the throwing of these two balls, on that skateboard.

The medicine ball resists a lot of air around it with it's dense make up of matter displacing it. To give you an example and a mindset on what that means, just think of it being in water and how much water that ball would displace by it's very own mass, if it was submerged.
You can understand that very little water could penetrate it except what was already within it, in between the mass of matter it's made up from (think back to air).

If you were to stop time/movement and take that medicine ball out of the water, it would leave a cartoon like gap of it. This is what it was displacing.
To understand the pressure upon that ball, restart time and movement and watch as the water crashes into the gap left by the ball.
Quite a push...right?
Ok, transfer that to it being in atmosphere and displacing the atmosphere just the same and stopping time and movement, then take away the ball and you see the same kind of thing. the cartoon gap.
Restart time and movement and the atmosphere crashes in to fill that gap.

A lot of pressure that is overlooked in favour of fictional gravity.

Now let's go to the football with the thin skin and air and go back to the water analogy.

You have a football filled with water in water and separated by a skin that displaces the water. The water inside of it is already part of the water outside but is trapped inside by the thin skin.
So basically the thin skin is all that is displacing the water, which means it is under little pressure.
To gain a better understanding of it, you have to burst that ball and release the water. You now have a small skin that, if folded up tight, would be minimal in size.

Let's go back to air.
The ball is air and skin against air.
It has little displacement of it, provable by bursting it and folding it up to show that.

JackBlack

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2021, 12:09:35 PM »
No, I know that it can.

Nice and simple.

I'm going to give you a scenario and see if you can answer it honestly and without bias.
How about you try to ask questions directly related to the topic, rather than you trying to change the topic and situation to pretend air is needed.
Again, the fact that you get such a different result when you make it so much harder to move air out of the way shows that air is not a significant factor in this experiment.

Like I have explained repeatedly, the situation is quite simple and there is no need to invoke the air.
The person applies a force to the ball to accelerate it.
This means there MUST be an equal and opposite reaction where the ball applies a force to the person.

Now then, if you were to do the very same experiments without the tube
You turn it into a completely different situation.
In your situations, the ball was acting as a seal and a mechanism of force transfer.
You were using the ball to push on the air.
You can achieve the same effect regardless of what object you use to seal the tube, as long as it is rigid enough.
It could be a plunger that is a few hundred grams, or a solid metal ball that is a few 10s of kgs.
You have the same effect because the ball itself is not being accelerated any significant amount.

But when you take it out of the tube, it is then completely different.
The ball is then accelerating significantly.
And now, the force you can achieve and the acceleration depends on the ball.
You can accelerate a low density ball quite quickly, with minimal force and thus it doesn't' accelerate you a lot.
But if you use a medium density ball, you can achieve similar acceleration with a greater force and it accelerates you significantly.
And if you use an even higher density ball, you can make it so you can't actually apply a large enough force to accelerate it to the same speed.

The more densely packed an object is, the more atmosphere is displaces. For example: the medicine ball.
The less densely packed and object is, the less atmosphere it displaces. For example: a thin skinned air filled football.
No, it doesn't.
Even if you want to claim there is magically air trapped inside it, the 2 objects displace the same amount of air when they move.
Again, you can try this by doing your experiment and measuring the forces involved.

We can also determine this by looking at what happens to the 2 objects after they are thrown.
If you do it with a balloon, the vast majority of the horizontal speed is lost almost straight after you release it.
But if you try it with a dense object, it continues to move with no significant change in horizontal speed until it hits a solid object.

If your nonsense was correct, and the only thing providing a resistance to motion was the displacement of air, then they should follow the exact same trajectory.
The fact they don't shows there is something other than the air resisting changes in motion, and that is the mass of the objects.
When you throw the light object, it has a low mass and thus is easily accelerated. It flowing through the air causes air resistance to try to slow it down with a force based upon velocity and the amount of air displaced. Its low mass and thus low resistance to changes in motion allows the air to easily stop it.
When you throw the heavy object, it has a large mass and thus is difficult to accelerate. It flowing through the air causes air resistance to try to slow it down with a force based upon velocity and the amount of air displaced. But its large mass and thus large resistance to changes in motion makes it much harder for the air to stop it, so it takes a lot longer for the air to stop it.

A lot of pressure that is overlooked in favour of fictional gravity.
Pressure that is "overlooked" because it plays no significant role.
Gravity is not what is replacing it, and gravity is certainly real.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2021, 01:17:22 AM »
No, it doesn't.
Even if you want to claim there is magically air trapped inside it, the 2 objects displace the same amount of air when they move.
Again, you can try this by doing your experiment and measuring the forces involved.

Are you seriously trying to tell me there is no air trapped inside those balls?
Surely you can't be pushing that line.

JackBlack

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2021, 01:57:07 AM »
No, it doesn't.

Are you seriously trying to tell me there is no air trapped inside those balls?
Surely you can't be pushing that line.
No, I am saying when you move the balls you are displacing the same around it.

If you want to get to more detail, you actually move more air with the balloon and in your fantasy more air inside any low density object, because not only are you moving the air around it, but also the air in it.
That means a lower density object should be harder to accelerate and you should be able to easily push off it.
But yet again, your nonsense fails to match reality.

Again, the simple explanation is the person applies a force to the ball and the ball applies a force back.
No need to invoke your magic air.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2021, 06:26:38 AM »
Maybe this will help:

Anything else you need to know?
It's not gravity that's pushing that egg into the bottle.