Judge orders Tasmanian family to pay tax after they refused, citing ‘God’s will’

• 39 Replies
I am pretty sure money was a creation by the devil's greed.
On being asked whether they should pay taxes to Rome.
Jesus said, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God, that which is God's".
So where does that leave Caesar?
Check me if I'm wrong, but that passage has Jesus essentially saying that since Caesar (the government) issued the money, it's his right to demand it back in the form of taxes.
In Medieval Europe it was often interpreted as separation of the Church from the secular state, I believe.  Though there are lots of different, overlapping, interpretations.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
The taxes pay for our healthcare, schooling, garbage collectors, policing and other emergency services and the list goes on.

If these people lived completely off the grid, then OK. But if they take advantage of all the above (and more) services that is paid for by taxes, then they should pay their share. It seems to me these people are trying to use religion as an excuse for greedy monetary means which I think is pretty disgraceful.

Undeniable the family seems like use religion for get ride of tax. The point here, I support people do not want to tax. Because, there isn't need to taxes. Actually, the existance of money is tax by itself.

Then please don`t use any streets or any public places anymore. No infrastructure, energy or water. Go live in the woods, by your own hard work. Oh and don`t expect the police, firefighter or ambulance to help you in case of emergency.

None of them need to paid tax. the existence of money means their existence. You clearly don't understand the economy. I don't want to bring down capitalism for now, but I'll give you a simple example. you have a house for sale with 100K$ and how much money do you have to pay to buy a car for the same price? 100K$? Nope. you don't need money for it. someone from the outside comes, gives each of you $ 100k and buys your house, the other's vehicle. no inflation occurred. What would you do if I gave you $ 100K for the value of your house? You get the vehicle and you still have your house, don't you? You get this? You've lost one house by accepting the capitalist system. I don't want to deal with it for now, but when I decide, people will stop using money completely.

I mean, when we use the money of system, we have gave credit to system already, equal to our sum of money. No need an extra tax. Get it Apokalypt? Money. On system. We use it. It is already the tax. Apokalypt.
I am very confused but intrigued.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
The taxes pay for our healthcare, schooling, garbage collectors, policing and other emergency services and the list goes on.

If these people lived completely off the grid, then OK. But if they take advantage of all the above (and more) services that is paid for by taxes, then they should pay their share. It seems to me these people are trying to use religion as an excuse for greedy monetary means which I think is pretty disgraceful.

Undeniable the family seems like use religion for get ride of tax. The point here, I support people do not want to tax. Because, there isn't need to taxes. Actually, the existance of money is tax by itself.

Then please don`t use any streets or any public places anymore. No infrastructure, energy or water. Go live in the woods, by your own hard work. Oh and don`t expect the police, firefighter or ambulance to help you in case of emergency.

None of them need to paid tax. the existence of money means their existence. You clearly don't understand the economy. I don't want to bring down capitalism for now, but I'll give you a simple example. you have a house for sale with 100K$ and how much money do you have to pay to buy a car for the same price? 100K$? Nope. you don't need money for it. someone from the outside comes, gives each of you $ 100k and buys your house, the other's vehicle. no inflation occurred. What would you do if I gave you $ 100K for the value of your house? You get the vehicle and you still have your house, don't you? You get this? You've lost one house by accepting the capitalist system. I don't want to deal with it for now, but when I decide, people will stop using money completely.

I mean, when we use the money of system, we have gave credit to system already, equal to our sum of money. No need an extra tax. Get it Apokalypt? Money. On system. We use it. It is already the tax. Apokalypt.

I made two explanations related with it.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66236.msg2198986#new

This one and one upper post. There are some other plans in my mind but I want keep secret them for now.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Pezevenk

This one and one upper post. There are some other plans in my mind but I want keep secret them for now.
I'm still not sure what you mean. Is your point simply that central banks create money out of nowhere? Because yeah, that's true, but it's not new.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I'm still not sure what you mean. Is your point simply that central banks create money out of nowhere? Because yeah, that's true, but it's not new.

No, I do not point central banks create money out of nowhere; but it means same thing. I say that the system that was established because the money in circulation is not real and has no money is not very different from the virtual money. therefore they can be easily destroyed. I have explained his theory in several different ways. if no bank does this, I will soon set up a circular system to manipulate one of the central banks to do so soon. then capitalist system will be destroyed again. it wasn't like that before. Until 1971, the value for money was real gold. its easy to break down, I told.

What I mean, because the world is simulation, the monetary system is also unreasonable, and it is easily refuted. I want you to be there on the day when a country will be announce its freedom from main country. I'll be there, it will be done atmost  in 10 years.

a single country is enough to break down the system. You have to understand that. a single country central bank is enough to bring down the whole system. because you can keep the value of your own money by buying other coins and putting them in the bank and showing "counterparts".

The US is not helping Israel. The US did not help any country. He actually enslaved the world with the dollar he gave them. I'm coming to destroy the slavery.

for this, I will use the same trading methods that they temporarily set up their trading system and take control of world capital. No, here is just trust. and many behaviors proved that they were not as reliable as I am. Now it 's my turn.

My plans are ready.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Pezevenk

Alright I don't understand this but if it's gonna bring down capitalism go ahead lol.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

I'm coming to destroy the slavery.

You're not the Messiah, you are a very silly boy.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Alright I don't understand this but if it's gonna bring down capitalism go ahead lol.

I've started to create a system. It needs at least 100. I've agreed with first 3. Searching next 97 artisan. Seems hard, but not so. I am not explaining the first step, ea organizing. There is total three process.

1- create an alternative from within the system by copying it.
2- bring down the other system.
3- creating a new system . a model of the copying economist system in Cuba that allows more money, people are not as lazy as cubans.

Within 2 years, the brands in the shopping centers will change. The brands war will begin.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
You're not the Messiah, you are a very silly boy.

Is there anything I claim being it? Your head is empty at all.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

This is insane, sometimes I think that we live in Mediaeval Age