(Video) Andrew Kaufman and Barre Lando: terrain theory and the corona virus

• 21 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
From what I understand, Andrew Kaufman was a psychiatrist that went into some ofther field of medicine after watching drugs being pushed to hard by many in the industry. He has been a vocal opponent (mybe not the right word) to many of the policies being rushed about the virus.

Many of you may have different views, I have no dount spent less time looking into this as some of you. But i think what he says, what i have heard, is pretty solid.

He discussed in other vids about how the PCR test was based on and compares to the lung fluid of a handful of chinese people suffering repsiratory illness - the genetic material, he reports was collected indiscrimately and the virus was not isolated for this test. The genetic materials would have contained alot of common elements like pneumonia and cancer to register positive on the PCR test. He also mentioned how in virology their is a process backwardly called Virus isolation in which the virus is not actually isolated(...?). I have tried to find info to counter this with out result. It's all like emblems of the local college football team next to the picture of the virus bal - level stuff...my preliminary investigation. Pailing in comparison to the apparent real scientific data he is citing publically.

Edit: i may be off on these details - but the jist of it makes sense to me and fills in blanks that aren't otherwise gettin filled...

Today i checked into another of his vids and they (his colleague and company) were talking about using microscope to view live tissues - which is not the norm in medicine. They were talking about observing living blood from which somatids/protids - a normal component of blood - they turned into many forms and back into somatids - one of the forms was streptococus bacteria, another was a fungal form. He also mentioned that he was spretty sure, though couldn't prove it that someof what is interpretted as virus' under the microscope was actually a form of somatid.

This is information that goes back to Royal Raymond Reiff and his compound microscope that had  - if i remember correctly - 3 times (or more) as many parts as a normal microscope. This microscope used (light wave?) resonance, but i think more importantly  a prsim to illuminate different stuctures in living samples. Further more this microscope had magnification so powerful it broke the known laws of optics. He was i think the first to discover pleiomorphism - the changing of form from bacteria to fungi to ..... to other so called micro organisms - very interesting stuff.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 04:04:47 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Re: Andrew Kaufman on the corone.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 09:56:06 PM »
This all sounds truthful to me so I thought I would post it for yall to see if you want.

I actually have not watched the whole thing yet.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 10:04:51 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 01:57:26 AM »
From what I understand, Andrew Kaufman was a psychiatrist that went into some ofther field of medicine after watching drugs being pushed to hard by many in the industry. He has been a vocal opponent (mybe not the right word) to many of the policies being rushed about the corone.

Many of you may have different views, I have no dount spent less time looking into this as some of you. But i think what he says, what i have heard, is pretty solid.

He discussed in other vids about how the PCR test was based on and compares to the lung fluid of a handful of chinese people suffering repsiratory illness - the genetic material, he reports was collected indiscrimately and the virus was not isolated for this test. The genetic materials would have contained alot of common elements like pneumonia and cancer to register positive on the PCR test. He also mentioned how in virology their is a process backwardly called Virus isolation in which the virus is not actually isolated(...?). I have tried to find info to counter this with out result. It's all like emblems of the local college football team next to the picture of the virus bal - level stuff...my preliminary investigation. Pailing in comparison to the apparent real scientific data he is citing publically.

Today i checked into another of his vids and they (his colleague and company) were talking about using microscope to view live tissues - which is not the norm in medicine. They were talking about observing living blood from which somatids/protids - a normal component of blood - they turned into many forms and back into somatids - one of the forms was streptococus bacteria, another was a fungal form. He also mentioned that he was spretty sure, though couldn't prove it that someof what is interpretted as virus' under the microscope was actually a form of somatid.

This is information that goes back to Royal Raymond Reiff and his compound microscope that had  - if i remember correctly - 3 times (or more) as many parts as a normal microscope. This microscope used (light wave?) resonance, but i think more importantly  a prsim to illuminate different stuctures in living samples. Further more this microscope had magnification so powerful it broke the known laws of optics. He was i think the first to discover pleiomorphism - the changing of form from bacteria to fungi to ..... to other so called micro organisms - very interesting stuff.

Mike, don't fall so easily for this crap. Kaufman is a psychopath and is very dangerous. Check out this article from McGill University - You should be familiar with the institution:

The Psychiatrist Who Calmly Denies Reality
Dr. Andrew Kaufman made the rounds in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic by claiming the virus did not exist. Now, he leads anti-maskers in public demonstrations and tells hundreds of thousands of YouTube users that everything they know about medicine is wrong

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly-denies-reality

And though I've heard of this Kaufman nut job, I've never heard of Royal Rife or his inventions. But this from wikipedia gives me pause:

"Years after his death, devices that professed to use Rife's processes were marketed, manufactured and sold in several countries as a cure for cancer, AIDS, and other conditions. Many patients died after using these discredited devices, including persons that could have survived using conventional beneficial therapies, and multiple promoters were convicted of health fraud and sent to prison."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

Stop falling for all these maniacs and charlatans who come along and start spouting nonsense for reasons I can't even explain. I don't know why you are so easily taken in by them. It's like you're desperate for things to be nefarious and conspiratorial and odder than they actually are.

There's this thing, the novel corona virus, it is highly transmissible and lethal on magnitudes greater than a normal flu and can have some downright terrible lingering after effects. Left unabated (see Sweden) it can wreak havoc on a population. Social distancing, masks, and limiting social interaction situations have proven to help lower the transmission of the virus. Several vaccines have been developed in an extraordinarily short time. Hopeful the full implantation of which will allow the entire planet to get back to normal in short order. That is the state of the state. Period. Stop turning over rocks to see if there's another idiot underneath who without reason or credentials thinks or says otherwise. Deal with reality, preferably head on.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 04:51:48 PM »
Corona virus is a bunch of bull. It is the NWO taking control of your life, when and where you can go. Which restaurants and stores you can go, what you will look like when you get there. It is a maniacs dream come true.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 05:11:38 PM »
Corona virus is a bunch of bull. It is the NWO taking control of your life, when and where you can go. Which restaurants and stores you can go, what you will look like when you get there. It is a maniacs dream come true.

What happens when the vaccine hits 75%, we get to herd immunity and all goes back to normal? I take it that's when the NWO will hand back control to whomever they took it from. Meaning, according to your fabulous logic, the NWO just wanted about 18 months to mess around with having control and then they are good, they don't want the control after that. You know, because restaurants will be open again and stores will be open again and you will be able to look like however you want once you get there.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2020, 05:22:31 PM »
What happens when the vaccine hits 75%, we get to herd immunity and all goes back to normal?
With all of the anti-vaxxers and covid deniers, we'll be lucky to hit 50% and that means that we never achieve herd immunity.  No herd immunity means that we never go back to normal and the NWO retains control.  Thanks anti-vaxxers and covid deniers for playing right into the NWO's hand.  >:(
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 05:50:41 PM »
What happens when the vaccine hits 75%, we get to herd immunity and all goes back to normal?
With all of the anti-vaxxers and covid deniers, we'll be lucky to hit 50% and that means that we never achieve herd immunity.  No herd immunity means that we never go back to normal and the NWO retains control.  Thanks anti-vaxxers and covid deniers for playing right into the NWO's hand.  >:(

Damn, so that makes Hoppy a card carrying member of the NWO!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 05:56:19 PM »

What happens when the vaccine hits 75%, we get to herd immunity and all goes back to normal? I take it that's when the NWO will hand back control to whomever they took it from. Meaning, according to your fabulous logic, the NWO just wanted about 18 months to mess around with having control and then they are good, they don't want the control after that. You know, because restaurants will be open again and stores will be open again and you will be able to look like however you want once you get there.

We will only think the NWO aren't in control because we will have the Bill Gates microchip. Most of the time we will be updating our operating system, so we won't care. The best thing about it is we will also be our own wifi hotspot, and can Bing any question about anything at any time.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 07:33:05 PM »

Damn, so that makes Hoppy a card carrying member of the NWO!
Not a member.  Just a dupe.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 09:36:34 PM »

Why does the NWO want everyone out of a job and the world economy to be crippled by trillions of dollars?

What exactly has been the pay off?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2020, 07:48:56 PM »
From what I understand, Andrew Kaufman was a psychiatrist that went into some ofther field of medicine after watching drugs being pushed to hard by many in the industry. He has been a vocal opponent (mybe not the right word) to many of the policies being rushed about the corone.

Mike, don't fall so easily for this crap. Kaufman is a psychopath and is very dangerous. Check out this article from McGill University - You should be familiar with the institution:

The Psychiatrist Who Calmly Denies Reality
Dr. Andrew Kaufman made the rounds in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic by claiming the virus did not exist. Now, he leads anti-maskers in public demonstrations and tells hundreds of thousands of YouTube users that everything they know about medicine is wrong

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly-denies-reality

And though I've heard of this Kaufman nut job, I've never heard of Royal Rife or his inventions. But this from wikipedia gives me pause:

"Years after his death, devices that professed to use Rife's processes were marketed, manufactured and sold in several countries as a cure for cancer, AIDS, and other conditions. Many patients died after using these discredited devices, including persons that could have survived using conventional beneficial therapies, and multiple promoters were convicted of health fraud and sent to prison."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

Stop falling for all these maniacs and charlatans who come along and start spouting nonsense for reasons I can't even explain. I don't know why you are so easily taken in by them. It's like you're desperate for things to be nefarious and conspiratorial and odder than they actually are.

There's this thing, the novel corona virus, it is highly transmissible and lethal on magnitudes greater than a normal flu and can have some downright terrible lingering after effects. Left unabated (see Sweden) it can wreak havoc on a population. Social distancing, masks, and limiting social interaction situations have proven to help lower the transmission of the virus. Several vaccines have been developed in an extraordinarily short time. Hopeful the full implantation of which will allow the entire planet to get back to normal in short order. That is the state of the state. Period. Stop turning over rocks to see if there's another idiot underneath who without reason or credentials thinks or says otherwise. Deal with reality, preferably head on.
I am definitely open mided about this (excuse me, i hab a cold).
 Give me some facts - give me two.

"Dr. Andrew Kaufman made the rounds in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic by claiming the virus did not exist."

He is referring to Terrain theory, I believe - you should have included this in your post, to be fair. Terrain theory involves science, I believe, from this live tissue study i refered to and contrsts alot of Germ theory, refering to the micro organisms as the casue of disease. I think in this theory - some insulting stimulus is the cause of disease - as in toxins...?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 07:57:18 PM by faded mike »
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2020, 07:58:19 PM »
I think mania is a big part of the scenario here.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 09:55:33 PM by faded mike »
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2020, 07:59:44 PM »

Its precedent setting, maybe.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2020, 08:01:02 PM »
<Maybe the anti vax movement was gainig to much steam - so things were done like this.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2020, 08:01:55 PM »

We will only think the NWO aren't in control because we will have the Bill Gates microchip. Most of the time we will be updating our operating system, so we won't care. The best thing about it is we will also be our own wifi hotspot, and can Bing any question about anything at any time.
Thats funny on so many different levels
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2020, 08:03:48 PM »

Why does the NWO want everyone out of a job and the world economy to be crippled by trillions of dollars?

I don't know how you feel about David Icke, but i think hes spot on with his "problem reaction solution" theory - they create all three, and they are working under dark unseen forces.
           -them

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2020, 08:08:49 PM »

I don't know how you feel about David Icke, but i think hes spot on with his "problem reaction solution" theory - they create all three, and they are working under dark unseen forces.

"Major conspiracy theorists propose that problem–reaction–solution (PRS) functions as a mechanism for constructing and exaggerating social problems to garner populist support for the implementation (imposition) of laws that society would normally deem unacceptable."

It's bullshit. David Icke is full of shit. Always has been.

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 05:50:37 AM »

I don't know how you feel about David Icke
He's an idiot profiting off bigger idiots.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 10:41:20 PM »

Edit: i may be off on these details - but the jist of it makes sense to me and fills in blanks that aren't otherwise gettin filled...

I didnt read your post nor watch the video, but by the title alone I can tell it's a whole bunch of bullshit.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2021, 03:11:39 AM »

I didnt read your post nor watch the video, but by the title alone I can tell it's a whole bunch of bullshit.
"Somatids" - small bodies in human blood. Observed to change forms - "pleiomorphism". Observed using a microscope that views live blood samples. "These" researchers who look at the live samples have reportedly confrimed repeatedly that somatids turn into streptococcus forms (strep throat), and other forms reportedly. these forms are commonly identified as pathogens in germ theory. Just another alternative theory with supporting evidence.
           -them

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2021, 06:00:03 AM »
"Somatids" - small bodies in human blood. Observed to change forms - "pleiomorphism". Observed using a microscope that views live blood samples. "These" researchers who look at the live samples have reportedly confrimed repeatedly that somatids turn into streptococcus forms (strep throat), and other forms reportedly. these forms are commonly identified as pathogens in germ theory. Just another alternative theory with supporting evidence.

So you have seen published papers with microscope  video showing these "Somatids" turning into strep bacteria?  How fascinating.  Can you provide a link to all this supporting evidence and video of these miraculous events?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2021, 12:33:27 PM »

As I said, bullshit.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD