MAGE II - Mission Above Globe Earth

• 1 Replies
MAGE II - Mission Above Globe Earth
« on: December 20, 2020, 04:31:59 PM »
Hi all,

I recently sent a high altitude balloon up to a height of 37km with several cameras. A wide angle lens to watch the balloon, a wide angle camera just for the view and the 'MAGE Experimental camera'.

The MAGE camera is a narrow angle lens camera with minimal distortion. Additionally there were two spring loaded lines that were kept taut across the field of view that can be used as reference lines.

The experiment:

I imaged Earth curvature. I am open to debunk attempts and would happily also have a live stream discussion with anyone who thinks they can debunk what I have shown (I am polite and respectful!).

I hope you enjoy the vid, there is some gorgeous film.  I did a second video where satellite imagery from 3 seperate satellites were compared to the cloud cover images that MAGE filmed - they match, proving that it was flown up there.

Have fun and I hope someone reaches out. My email is somedude@internet.www

edit from boydster: email address removed

« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 04:47:11 PM by boydster »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: MAGE II - Mission Above Globe Earth
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 04:48:11 PM »
Hello internet stranger. Thanks for joining, and posting your video. I removed the email address from the post. There's no need for that to be there. You can communicate with anyone here via post and/or PM, and either of those events can trigger an email notification for you if you need that.