An LGBT Discussion Thread

• 100 Replies
Re: An LGBT Discussion Thread
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2021, 01:27:19 PM »
Well somehow my brain has no issue with females wanting to be masculine yet it has with men bieng feminine.
Likely because you subconsciously think men are better and that women being more masculine is akin to them trying to improve themselves while you see men trying to be feminine as them degrading themselves.

But again, the whole idea of feminine and masculine is outdated sexist BS.
Just what is wrong with men being more feminine?
Do you not like it when a man cooks?
Do you not like it when a man nurtures children or is otherwise caring?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2021, 01:49:44 PM »
I don't understand WHY you mind if someone wants to present more "feminine".

Beacause it is Trans and it isn't natural and also doesn't make any sense.
When you say "trans", are you referring to transvestite, transsexual or transgender?  You do understand that the three terms are not interchangeable, don't you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2021, 02:56:11 PM »
Likely because you subconsciously think men are better

How can you say that!

I was raised just by my mother, and i have may female friends. I DO NOT BELIVE MEN ARE BETTER

I have no issue with that

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2021, 03:08:02 PM »
Likely because you subconsciously think men are better

How can you say that!
Because you have no problem with women being masculine (i.e. what you perceive to be like a man) but take issue with men being feminine, (i.e. what you perceive to be like a woman).

If you think they are equal, why should it matter if a man is masculine or feminine?

I have no issue with that
But that is being feminine.

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2021, 03:20:04 PM »
Or maybie i have other reasons to belive that, or distorted pictire of what is feminine, but no, no , it must be that I, persion raised by a SINGLE MOTHER since my 7 birthday, am massive sexist

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2021, 03:44:07 PM »
What does being raised by your mother have to do with anything? Most people are raised in big part by their mothers...

Either way you have a weird attitude about this stuff and sounds like you have a lot of unexamined biases, but you know, that's a good chance to examine them.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2021, 03:57:32 PM »
Or maybie i have other reasons to belive that, or distorted pictire of what is feminine, but no, no , it must be that I, persion raised by a SINGLE MOTHER since my 7 birthday, am massive sexist
Did she raise you to be masculine, feminine or did she let you decide?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2021, 04:00:42 PM »
Did she raise you to be masculine, feminine or did she let you decide?

What kind of question is that? And i suppose she raised me masculine. Dude it was Serbian 2010's not American 2020

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2021, 05:28:44 PM »
Being raised by a single mother doesn't intrinsically mean you are not sexist.
But you saying it is inappropriate for a particular sex to do a particular thing is sexist.

Just what is wrong with men being feminine?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2021, 03:25:43 AM »
I don't understand WHY you mind if someone wants to present more "feminine".

Beacause it is Trans and it isn't natural and also doesn't make any sense.

Wanting to present more feminine isn't trans, its just wanting to present more feminine. Do you have an issue with women wanting to present more masculine? Or is just that you think men are failing at being men if they don't present very masculine?

Well somehow my brain has no issue with females wanting to be masculine yet it has with men bieng feminine.

Then you're just a garden variety sexist. Masculine things are coded as better than feminine things, its embedded in society constantly, and you've picked up on that and so you think a man preferring to be more feminine is a lesser man because feminine things are lesser. I don't blame anyone for internalising such a viewpoint growing up in this world, I did too, but now you have a chance to rethink it. 
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2021, 06:11:14 AM »

That's like saying you can't be racist because your friend is black.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore