Rudy Giuliani Tests Postive for the 'Rona

• 55 Replies
?

Jamie

• Retired
Rudy Giuliani Tests Postive for the 'Rona
« on: December 06, 2020, 02:58:32 PM »
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

?

Jamie

• Retired
Re: Rudy Giuliani Tests Postive for the 'Rona
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 02:59:29 PM »
The picture they used of him is pure gold.

"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 03:09:27 PM »
I bet that lady is glad she didn't take her mask off. I hope she doesn't get it, anyway.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 11:45:29 PM »
Not sure what the source is but the Young Turks say he's checked into a hospital.  So it might be serious.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 11:59:22 PM »
Not sure what the source is but the Young Turks say he's checked into a hospital.  So it might be serious.

"Giuliani was admitted to Georgetown University Hospital on Sunday, a source familiar confirmed to CNN."

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 12:45:52 AM »

"Giuliani was admitted to Georgetown University Hospital on Sunday, a source familiar confirmed to CNN."

Given his age and that he's quite rich from the $20K per day he's been milking off gulliable repugnicans fighting a lost and fake cause, it's no problem for him to make sure he's in a safer place should things take a turn. Most people aren't as wealthy to afford that kind of care

I dont hope he dies. I want him to live to see how much of a loser he will be remembered as. I want him to live to see Biden inaugurated. I want him to live to answer some pretty tough questions when he no longer has the protection of the President.

Get well soon Rudy you cranky old piece of shit and a low life bastard to boot.  >:D

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2020, 02:54:26 PM »
I heard on the grapevine, he was disputing the test results and demanding a manual re-test.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 12:23:32 AM »
I heard on the grapevine, he was disputing the test results and demanding a manual re-test.

He has 100 sworn statement stating that he doesn't look sick.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 01:31:07 AM »
Sydney Powell is claiming the ghost of Hugo Chavez infected him.  Or the "gohst of Hugh Chav" as she put it.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 02:17:01 PM »
It's all part of the Kraken's plan.  Once Sydney Powell gains that Covid induced strength then it's all over for Biden.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2020, 03:36:47 PM »
Rudy will probably receive the same “cocktail” Trump got.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2020, 10:08:38 AM »
Rudy will probably receive the same “cocktail” Trump got.
He did, yeah.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2020, 10:10:45 AM »
Some of which is legit, like vitamin D3 (presumably with K2 and hopefully with magnesium citrate) and zinc (probably picolinate or gluconate); some of which is... experimental.

Hey, if anyone's gonna be a guinea pig, Rudy's as good a choice as any.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:00:07 PM by Jamie »

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2020, 10:41:02 AM »
I see it more as rich guy gets better treatment than the average joe, but I suppose it sounds better if you say he's a guinea pig

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2020, 11:59:40 AM »
I see it more as rich guy gets better treatment than the average joe

Obviously that's what it is.

I ain't being sarcastic. I just meant whatever's in the "cocktail" they're presumably pumping him full of.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2020, 01:16:32 PM »
That "cocktail" would be Remdesivir and Dexamethasone.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2020, 01:22:57 PM »

Wait. So NOT that hydroxychloroquine touted as a cure by Trump that even Elon Musk touted??

What about the 63 million doses America bought? Somebody got rich from those morons

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2020, 10:40:48 PM »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2020, 11:12:34 AM »

As I have mentioned earlier, this is the standard of care everywhere in the world right now.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2020, 11:18:42 AM »

As I have mentioned earlier, this is the standard of care everywhere in the world right now.

Sure, if there are more of this treatment available than there are people that need them.... Have you seen the cases coming out of America every day? Not everyone can get it because there isn't enough. If you're not rich and/or famous then its akin to a lottery as to whether you can access the best treatment.

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2020, 11:38:46 AM »

Sure, if there are more of this treatment available than there are people that need them.... Have you seen the cases coming out of America every day? Not everyone can get it because there isn't enough. If you're not rich and/or famous then its akin to a lottery as to whether you can access the best treatment.
Where I live, everyone who needs it, gets it. Not sure about hamburgerland tho.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2020, 11:52:57 AM »
Ain't it a catch-22?

Democraps believe in the virus but want to shut down hamburgerland.

Repugnicans want to keep hamburgerland open but don't believe the virus is real.

If only we could take appropriate precautions and stay partially open... anybody interested?

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2020, 12:07:51 PM »
Eh, in Spain we're trying to keep as much open as possible while keeping as many precautions as we can, and it is a dangerous balance. As soon as things start looking good and the politicians relax the restrictions, the number of cases spikes up again. It's been going on for months.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2020, 12:14:33 PM »
I really would have hoped that by now we have something more refined than shutting everything down.  A lot of people are unhappy with how California has been handling this and as far as I can tell their frustrations are justified.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2020, 01:09:13 PM »

Colorado does use a lottery to determine which patients get the treatment. There's just not enough to go around.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »
I really would have hoped that by now we have something more refined than shutting everything down.  A lot of people are unhappy with how California has been handling this and as far as I can tell their frustrations are justified.

Joe Biden had an idea. Everyone wear a mask for 100 days

That would be akin to kneecapping the corone and get back control as it's r0 value drops below 1

It would be as effective as the influenza vaccine is to the flu

Now couple that with social distancing and avoiding unnecessarily large gatherings and you could do what Victoria in Australia did. Gone from an uncontrolled outbreak to now virtually corone free.

But I guess humans are too selfish to self centred to care about anyone outside their own family unit. What good is a community when you don't give a shit for the welfare of others in it?

Know your place

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2020, 01:47:02 AM »

Dexamethasone is only used when someone is severe enough to be on O2.  It is not handing out like sweeties to everyone with tickly cough.  I don't think there are shortages any more though.

Remdesivir might not be of much benefit and costs $3000 a treatment.  It certainly won't be standard treatment round the world.  It might be a total waste of money.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.