Flat earth models

• 42 Replies
Re: Flat earth models
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2020, 01:08:58 PM »

There only one real flat earth model
You've promoted about five different ones since you came here.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rvlvr

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2020, 01:05:34 AM »
How do you know that?

You should know this too since you are from Finland, you are very close to the portal, just go North.
That is true, but I have never been to Lapland. I am not proud of it, but that is how it is.

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2020, 10:58:01 AM »
How do you know that?

You should know this too since you are from Finland, you are very close to the portal, just go North.
That is true, but I have never been to Lapland. I am not proud of it, but that is how it is.

I heard of Lapland and Soami. Laps are indiginous and Saomi are white right?
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2020, 11:12:51 AM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sámi_people

The Sámi people (/ˈsɑːmi/; also spelled Sami or Saami) are an indigenous Finno-Ugric people inhabiting Sápmi, which today encompasses large northern parts of Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Kola Peninsula within the Murmansk Oblast of Russia. The Sámi have historically been known in English as Lapps or Laplanders, but these terms are regarded as offensive by some Sámi people, who prefer the area's name in their own language, "Sápmi".

What I was taught was Sami people live in Lapland. Thankfully fits the description.

JackBlack

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2020, 12:49:58 PM »
The globe matrix is very important to understand because it prevents most travelers from going to the lands beyond the poles, but once in a while there is a dimensional rift kinda like a computer simulation glitch when that happens you can travel to the lands beyond.
Or too put it more simply, you have realised you have contradicted yourself and now you need an excuse for how you could have these 2 mutually contradictory positions.

How about we stick to the much more plausible idea of Earth being roughly spherical and no magical new lands beyond the pole being discovered?

How do you know that?
So no more globe matrix magically stopping him?

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2020, 12:19:12 PM »
It is also possible that infinite cylinder earth is completely in another dimension. Who knows may that cylinder is 1 million miles in diameter may be even more. And of course infinite North to South. Such earth would still be flat plane and cylinder at the same time. So yes may be we are on the globe but the new infinite earth is in another dimension. In the past I thought that infinite earth is infinite ocean with super continents but now I really admire this infinite cylinder model.
JJA voted for Pedro

JackBlack

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2020, 12:08:43 PM »
It is also possible that infinite cylinder earth is completely in another dimension. Who knows may that cylinder is 1 million miles in diameter may be even more. And of course infinite North to South. Such earth would still be flat plane and cylinder at the same time. So yes may be we are on the globe but the new infinite earth is in another dimension. In the past I thought that infinite earth is infinite ocean with super continents but now I really admire this infinite cylinder model.
No, it wouldn't.
By appealing to extra dimension, where you have a 3D sphere projected infinitely through a 4th dimension you have a curved surface. It is no longer flat by any measure.

That is just trying to have Earth be a sphere and thus round to match observations, while still clinging to a flat Earth.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2020, 01:48:48 PM »

Or....on the other hand it may just be as it appears, a globe.
It’s strange how people like yourself will go to extraordinary lengths to dream up all sorts of whacky ideas that are devoid of any evidence or reason.

Normal every day life disproves all what you say. You talk on infinite that and cylindrical this while millions of people all over the world demonstrate by doing what they do that all your ideas are for naught.

Really…..what a laugh!!!

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2020, 03:58:44 PM »
No, it wouldn't.
By appealing to extra dimension, where you have a 3D sphere projected infinitely through a 4th dimension you have a curved surface. It is no longer flat by any measure.

That is just trying to have Earth be a sphere and thus round to match observations, while still clinging to a flat Earth.

Well no infinite cylinder Earth is still flat earth because remember I said that the cylinder is just a projection of 4D loop. If we were too fly high above such earth we are not going to see an actual cylinder we would still be flying over flat plane. The cylinder is simply a mechanism not a physical object in space.

I actually think that the stories of hollow earth are actually stories of endless land beyond the poles.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2020, 04:00:38 PM »

Or....on the other hand it may just be as it appears, a globe.
It’s strange how people like yourself will go to extraordinary lengths to dream up all sorts of whacky ideas that are devoid of any evidence or reason.

Normal every day life disproves all what you say. You talk on infinite that and cylindrical this while millions of people all over the world demonstrate by doing what they do that all your ideas are for naught.

What normal every day life?  What people demonstrate otherwise?
JJA voted for Pedro

JackBlack

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2020, 11:24:20 AM »
Well no infinite cylinder Earth is still flat earth because remember I said that the cylinder is just a projection of 4D loop. If we were too fly high above such earth we are not going to see an actual cylinder we would still be flying over flat plane. The cylinder is simply a mechanism not a physical object in space.
So now you switch back to a cylinder and ignore the globe.

Then you switch back to all the problems with it.
Again, with such a setup there is no need to appeal to 4D, it works perfectly fine in 3D, it just can't be embedded in 3D Euclidean space.
But again, that would mean not only does Earth repeat, but so does the sky. That means you would be able to see multiple copies of every object in the sky, including the sun.
But you can't see multiple copies, and thus this model is wrong.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2020, 01:03:47 AM »
No, it wouldn't.

I actually think that the stories of hollow earth are actually stories of endless land beyond the poles.

This is the rub, it looks as though you would rather believe in fictional stories than the reality  of the real world.
The earth is not hollow neither is it infinite nor flat.
The need for some people to believe in fictions has become a very worrying trend. Reason, logic and the truth appear for some to be irrelevant when it comes to a desire to believe in myth generated fictions.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2020, 04:09:06 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sámi_people

The Sámi people (/ˈsɑːmi/; also spelled Sami or Saami) are an indigenous Finno-Ugric people inhabiting Sápmi, which today encompasses large northern parts of Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Kola Peninsula within the Murmansk Oblast of Russia. The Sámi have historically been known in English as Lapps or Laplanders, but these terms are regarded as offensive by some Sámi people, who prefer the area's name in their own language, "Sápmi".

What I was taught was Sami people live in Lapland. Thankfully fits the description.

Looks like mixture between Westerners and south eastern Asians.
They both eat innards. That's fit to ancient Israelites.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/