Happy Thanksgiving!

• 36 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2020, 01:18:34 AM »
I litterally have close to 20 kinds of edible and gourmet mushrooms at my house, dehydrated. One of them even cures the chicken pocks - herpes - or whatever bullshit scientist do this do that. But yeah, no bs, reportedly cures herpes - which supposedly has no cure.

It's called gypsy mushroom. Rozites caperata.

You're mistaking cures for treatments. Eating the mushrooms may treat you from a virus when it flares up, but every virus you have ever had is kept in you. Dormant or inactive but can strike again if your immune system is compromised.

The trick is to make sure your immune system is always on top of its game. But remember, getting sick is part of keeping a good immune system. Like muscles you dont work out that atrophy. Also keeping a sterile existence (being a germaphobe) can lead to your immune system shall we say 'getting bored' and leading to the chance of attacking your own body leading to diabetes or other diseases

This is why letting children play in the dirt is actually a good thing  8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2020, 02:34:08 AM »

Reminds we of when i was a kid they said you only use 10 % of your brain, then in Uni they said you only use 10% of your DNA. now they're saying we only kknow ten % of mushrooms.
I'm running at 12.75%, suck on that.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2020, 06:40:55 AM »
Mike needs to go easy on the 'shrooms.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2020, 01:26:19 PM »
I litterally have close to 20 kinds of edible and gourmet mushrooms at my house, dehydrated. One of them even cures the chicken pocks - herpes - or whatever bullshit scientist do this do that. But yeah, no bs, reportedly cures herpes - which supposedly has no cure.

It's called gypsy mushroom. Rozites caperata.

You're mistaking cures for treatments. Eating the mushrooms may treat you from a virus when it flares up, but every virus you have ever had is kept in you. Dormant or inactive but can strike again if your immune system is compromised.

The trick is to make sure your immune system is always on top of its game. But remember, getting sick is part of keeping a good immune system. Like muscles you dont work out that atrophy. Also keeping a sterile existence (being a germaphobe) can lead to your immune system shall we say 'getting bored' and leading to the chance of attacking your own body leading to diabetes or other diseases

This is why letting children play in the dirt is actually a good thing  8)
Yeah right cures vs treatment, i forgot about that... to me since they are both headed in the same direction... i guess i think they are more or less the same. And still i wonder if the Dr's really have a clear distinction...

Do you know in what form the latent viruses exist in your body... floating around reproducing on a small scale, perhaps residing in certain parts of the body? The more I think about, the study of virology sounds intrigueing.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2020, 01:27:12 PM »

Reminds we of when i was a kid they said you only use 10 % of your brain, then in Uni they said you only use 10% of your DNA. now they're saying we only kknow ten % of mushrooms.
I'm running at 12.75%, suck on that.

The lions mane salesmen tell you that?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2020, 01:29:34 PM »
Mike needs to go easy on the 'shrooms.
Ha no way
           -them

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2020, 05:56:56 PM »
Happy holidays, people.

:)
):