"Fasting from alcohol for better alcohol in Eden"

• 62 Replies

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: "Fasting from alcohol for better alcohol in Eden"
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2020, 02:55:16 PM »
Well I’m kind of a Lucifer fan. He and the other rogue angels are the very first victims of truth decay, the church glossing over the fact that there must have been something very nasty in the woodshed for the angels to kick off, these were pure beings who worshipped the big kahuna not disgruntled plebs.

What source did you take this version from? Does this belief has long history with real believers?
Are you trying to say Lucifer & friends are actually good persons being slandered?
Please show me the proof.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2020, 03:06:50 PM »
Well I’m kind of a Lucifer fan. He and the other rogue angels are the very first victims of truth decay, the church glossing over the fact that there must have been something very nasty in the woodshed for the angels to kick off, these were pure beings who worshipped the big kahuna not disgruntled plebs.

What source did you take this version from? Does this belief has long history with real believers?
Are you trying to say Lucifer & friends are actually good persons being slandered?

How about proof heaven exists first?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2020, 03:19:45 PM »
Stop, we're going to have our heavenly booze and meth!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2020, 03:49:13 PM »
Don't worry, you'll have all the proof you will ever need soon enough.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 04:11:02 PM »
Why do you guys want proof?

It’s just the percent alcohol doubled.

Who cares?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 04:18:26 PM »
Stop, we're going to have our heavenly booze and meth!

Good call. I formally retract my earlier statement. Bring on the Heaven Hedonism!

Danang

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 06:07:41 PM »
Don't worry, you'll have all the proof you will ever need soon enough.

Seems like you know by first hand about the true current affairs going on at present.

Danang

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 06:52:50 PM »

Have you felt tranquil? How was that happened?

There are people finding tranquil by drug, alcohol, narcotic, or such.

There are also people finding tranquil by good behavior, including ritual, reciting holy scripture, even by just singing, dancing, gym or taking a walk.

The point is: the electronic assault effect got reduced so that the human nerves become approaching the default state, i.e. feeling tranquiled.

Factors of reducing (or vanishing) the electronic assault, among others:

1. Substances that feel chilly, from narcotic to mint. Electronic assault is like fire, it cannot fully be effective harming when it collides with chilly substances (including water).
2. Human electromagnetic radiation resulted from ritual, singing, thinking and other good activities.
So far in my personal experience, I found three most tranquilling places: Mecca, Medina, Bali. (I never went to Jerusalem by the way).
Those three places are indicated with constant religious rituals by so many people at the same time.
3. Incense, fragrance, even candle as practiced by traditional tribes.
4. The Lucifer's operators turn off the devices, and this is the best scenario because without any effort, humans will feel tranquil automatically.

By default the world is a heaven because the earth travels super duper fast with (in my opinion) decreasing speed. Consequently human nerves will vibrate and give the sensation of "blissful feeling".

That's the default condition of the universe before there came disturbance from electronic device by Lucifer and squads.

PS:
Is it really Lucifer that harms humans? Is Lucifer another name of Azazil AKA Iblis?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:00:41 PM by Danang »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2020, 10:39:36 PM »

Better alcohol in This life is also possible.

Do you mean Name brands?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2020, 11:52:09 PM »

Do you mean Name brands?

Top shelf versus Well? I would agree.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2020, 01:38:48 AM »

Do you mean Name brands?

For the first drink, I guess.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2020, 02:21:58 AM »

Do you mean Name brands?

Solid point. It's not like it matters much, heaven or no heaven, after the first 3 fingers pour.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2020, 03:08:20 AM »

PS:
Is it really Lucifer that harms humans? Is Lucifer another name of Azazil AKA Iblis?

Indeed, who knows, with these old musty tomes full of ambivalence and misdirection?

But if that guy is like Azazel, then he is the root of the devil as a goat meme, the original scapegoat where a people were allowed to load all their sins off on to said animal and chase it out into the desert, the other goat was of course killed in the name of god, sins to the devil, blood sacrifice for the god guy.

Of course all this has nothing to do with alcohol, but the prohibition tendency is strong within all controlling societies that fear their flock having a moment of unfettered  freedom in case they get a taste for it, the older more naturalistic pagan societies revelled in the release & independence of the human spirit and encouraged people to get off their tits.

I pity the puritan, but know also that he is my enemy and of all that is natural.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 03:11:16 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Danang

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2020, 04:44:51 PM »

Do you mean Name brands?

Solid point. It's not like it matters much, heaven or no heaven, after the first 3 fingers pour.

Alcohol protects the nerves from electronic assault. That's why you feel good.

But I wonder how it feels after the alcohol ain't give effect anymore a few hours after drinking.
Was it a normal condition you had? No dizzy or pain as happened in narcotic usage?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 04:48:27 PM by Danang »

Danang

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2020, 04:47:52 PM »

Do you mean Name brands?

Nope, I'm hardly familiar with beer brands.
We know a few brands such as John Walker, Mention, or Bintang (a local Indonesian beer).

Danang

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2020, 05:09:30 PM »
The prohibition tendency is strong within all controlling societies that fear their flock having a moment of unfettered  freedom in case they get a taste for it.

As long as the pleasure is safe, I believe that's what God initially wanted all humans to enjoy. A globally wellknown Muslim poet named Jalaluddin Rumi said in his poem that (in my words) : true God's servants will enjoy what hedonists are enjoying now: kinda party life or such -- with a bit different notion.

I pity the puritan, but know also that he is my enemy and of all that is natural.

(CMIIW) you mean Azazel is your enemy? What about Lucifer?

I heard about "Queen of Heaven". Who is she? And what was wrong with her?

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2020, 11:14:35 PM »
I never thought much about all this before. I think the big thing would be sex though, not drugs.

But more realistically - no offence of course - we would gain the ability to do real un doubtable good deeds that would be rewarding beyond anything we know. Instant high forever type of thing.

I think alot of this other stuff is stress relief juggling....?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2020, 02:23:41 AM »

Mikey? You want to fast from sex to get better sex in heaven?

That’s a long shot position to take, that will only serve to remove your genes from the pool and mean you are missing out on children and three-some’s, and if I am right (and I generally am), when the absolute oblivion of death takes you, unknowingly you will have wasted your only chance.

Pick a religion that venerates sex, go Tantric, do not waste your life in a hair shirt.
Oh, and jugglers? Should only be allowed to juggle grenades with the pins pulled, I hate jugglers.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2020, 05:40:50 AM »
Do you have to 'want' something to be 'fasting' from it?

See, I don't give a damn about alcohol. I haven't touched it in years. I simply don't care to spend the dosh drinking it. Also, I think it tastes gross. So does that still count as fasting?

As to sex, do the incels who are too ugly or too much of an arsehole to ever get laid - are they rewarded with better sex in heaven? Or because they are on the prowl does the fast not count?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2020, 06:36:32 AM »
If shit is even better in heaven then we should really over do it on Earth.   ;D

Danang

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2020, 05:56:49 PM »
But more realistically - no offence of course - we would gain the ability to do real un doubtable good deeds that would be rewarding beyond anything we know. Instant high forever type of thing.

Humans eyes, ears and imagination
cannot touch how beautiful and pleasurable the true heaven will be.

But this world was created sophistically. It used to be heaven and still be now. Though it's like a luxurious palace without maintainance. It possibly can be reshaped as it looked before, i.e. by stopping those who make damage on that palace.

Is there sex in heaven? Probably there is in the earth, there is not in tbe sky.
One may say "the earth is hell, the sky is heaven". What is in a name? ;D
All places will be pleasurable. Because.... "God is Good" ~ Joan Osborne 8)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 05:59:28 PM by Danang »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2020, 06:38:10 PM »
I bet the shrooms in heaven are heavenly.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Danang

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2020, 07:02:37 PM »

See, I don't give a damn about alcohol. I haven't touched it in years. I simply don't care to spend the dosh drinking it. Also, I think it tastes gross. So does that still count as fasting?

As to sex, do the incels who are too ugly or too much of an arsehole to ever get laid - are they rewarded with better sex in heaven? Or because they are on the prowl does the fast not count?

Initially this thread is about "a moment of fasting from alcohol".
I don't too care if they still drink alcohol. BUT if their behavior gave bad impact to the world, I suggested them to contemplate just for a moment with peaceful state of mind and free from alcohol. Who knows they will rethink of what they've done so far and get back to the right track that is universally accepted.

who knows = no guarantee  ;D

Anyway, It's interesting, there are people including you not liking the alcohol.
It's similar case to an expensive fruit called durian.

"Fasting" means "faster" to get what you need and want. It can cover various notions and objectives. "Breaking the pattern for a while" is important for further advancements.

In heaven, no one looks ugly. Grandmas will look young, so will other old people.
Even in the current time, there have  been people that look much younger than their actual age. There have not been precedence in the past.

One example:
Yana Julio, a senior singer, born on April 8th, 1960. He is 60 now.

What sign is it?

Danang

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2020, 07:07:07 PM »
If shit is even better in heaven then we should really over do it on Earth.   ;D

Good luck  ;D

Danang

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2020, 07:08:34 PM »
I bet the shrooms in heaven are heavenly.

it's logically logic ;D

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2020, 07:45:26 PM »

Initially this thread is about "a moment of fasting from alcohol".
I don't too care if they still drink alcohol. BUT if their behavior gave bad impact to the world, I suggested them to contemplate just for a moment with peaceful state of mind and free from alcohol. Who knows they will rethink of what they've done so far and get back to the right track that is universally accepted.

who knows = no guarantee  ;D

Anyway, It's interesting, there are people including you not liking the alcohol.
It's similar case to an expensive fruit called durian.

"Fasting" means "faster" to get what you need and want. It can cover various notions and objectives. "Breaking the pattern for a while" is important for further advancements.

In heaven, no one looks ugly. Grandmas will look young, so will other old people.
Even in the current time, there have  been people that look much younger than their actual age. There have not been precedence in the past.

One example:
Yana Julio, a senior singer, born on April 8th, 1960. He is 60 now.

What sign is it?

Why would old people need to look young? Do we even need physical bodies in heaven? Why do old people not look beautiful? Is there vanity in heaven?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Danang

« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2020, 01:53:08 PM »
Why would old people need to look young?

Everyone would love to look young. In heaven, everyone looks young forever. No illness, no weary, no physical displeasure etc..

Do we even need physical bodies in heaven?

It takes physical body to feel physical pleasures. So does spiritual body..

Why do old people not look beautiful?

They're physically not beautiful. Such an universal opinion comes from genes, not only culture.
But of course old people can also look beautiful due to their inner qualities. It's also a universal fact.

Is there vanity in heaven?

There is zero vanity in heaven. If there is an atom sized of vanity in this world, such an individual will go to hell.
The definition of vanity:
1. Rejecting the known truth.
2. Looking down on humans, especially whom bring the truth.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2020, 03:30:18 PM »
Heaven is about spiritual gratification and fulfillment.  Physical concerns are not relevant.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2020, 10:56:26 PM »
I always thought with religion, our body was a shell that houses the soul. Just a container. When we die, there is no use of it. We'd exist as energy.

A physical body succumbs to aging, disease, harm and requires lots of maintenance to keep functioning. Hardly a guarantee of 'everlasting life' if such life is yet again the way we live now

I'm not buying that heaven is full of physical bodied people all vying for pleasures like sex and alcohol. What a ridiculous notion

Know your place

Danang

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2020, 03:23:15 PM »
If God has easily created humans from nothing to become something, why so hard He reshapes dead bones to become the new humans?

Is there sex in heaven, or spiritual pleasure, or reincarnation, last life, heaven in other dimension, heaven on earth, one type of heaven, two types of heavens etc. all are the realities in the future to judge which ones are the cases.
Or it applies "you'll get what you believe".
Who knows?