• 168 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: The Great Reset
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2020, 09:23:55 AM »

Dumpster Fire 41 - All Rabbit Holes Lead To Agenda 2030

Sammy Flaps-n-Folds tells us how this goes all the way back to Plato.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2020, 09:27:55 AM »
I'm not a fan of CFLs anyway. As a means of moving to something more energy efficient than incandescents, they certainly have merit, but with LED lighting being so much more efficient, longer lasting, and more affordable, it's hard to look back.

CFLs are that creaky, unstable step on your otherwise lovely staircase, one you hope to never have to step on again.

They need to go away forever. LEDs are superior in every way.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2020, 06:50:49 PM »
I'm not a fan of CFLs anyway. As a means of moving to something more energy efficient than incandescents, they certainly have merit, but with LED lighting being so much more efficient, longer lasting, and more affordable, it's hard to look back.
Yeah, i agree, LED have advantages - big ones. But to no longer sell cfl's at all... something stinks. I was at the big home improvement store and they had 4 or 5 sections of shelve top to bottom, all LEDs. Not a single CFL but a few fluorescent tube. Doesn't that strike you as a bit strange? It was actually monitoring electronics in the fixtures so now they are backing off a bit since the job is done -just speculating of course.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2020, 06:53:34 PM »
Besides the LED's can stright up double as a a camera - probably. One could probably investigate the coating on the bulbs to find out. just kidding.
I like em, dont get me wrong, there just seems to be somethign a little creepy about usine 3 or 4 specific wavelengths to light your kitchen table.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2020, 07:55:59 PM »
Meh.
Reading beyond the worthless pitch, its basically a liberal adgenda: sustainability, taxes higher on the rich, etc...just all at once and across the world.

Not exacly a conspiracy.
Have you ever heard of world government, NWO.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2020, 08:02:02 PM »
Besides the LED's can stright up double as a a camera - probably. One could probably investigate the coating on the bulbs to find out. just kidding.
I like em, dont get me wrong, there just seems to be somethign a little creepy about usine 3 or 4 specific wavelengths to light your kitchen table.
Led bulbs can carry the internet, through the light. Believe it or not.
God is real.                                         

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2020, 09:04:04 PM »
Why should LEDs be creepy?  Three specific wavelengths are all you need to render a picture of your kitchen table, including the lighting, on pretty much any smart phone, tablet or television.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2020, 05:02:14 AM »

Color changing LED bulbs use specific wavelengths. But it just so happens those are the 'specific wavelengths' our eyes can see, so why would they add more wavelengths that are invisible?

That would be weird and creepy.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2020, 02:47:17 PM »
Sorry y'all gotta open it yourself to read about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Fi
God is real.                                         

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2020, 03:27:19 PM »

What's wrong with this? We have been using light modulation to send data for a long, long time. It's nothing new. Every fiber optic cable uses light modulation.

I was sending audio signals using a homemade laser and a receiver 20 years ago.

Infrared remote controls for your TV use light modulation, those have been around even longer. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2020, 03:38:00 PM »
Did you miss the part where they talk about using light modulation as mind control?  If you can't find it, then it's a sure sign that you've been reprogrammed.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2020, 04:59:06 PM »
Did you miss the part where they talk about using light modulation as mind control?  If you can't find it, then it's a sure sign that you've been reprogrammed.

I'm an expert on mind control.  I'd know.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2020, 05:14:41 PM »

I'm an expert on mind control.  I'd know.
That's what they want you to think.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2020, 05:22:38 PM »
You only think you're operating the spackle mites.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2020, 05:32:01 PM »

What's wrong with this? We have been using light modulation to send data for a long, long time. It's nothing new. Every fiber optic cable uses light modulation.

Infrared remote controls for your TV use light modulation, those have been around even longer.
Sorry, but full internet connection through a light bulb is new.
God is real.                                         

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2020, 05:45:00 PM »

Your point?  I can use an led light bulb as a hammer to pound nails with and that would be new.  Modulating light has been around as long as we could make light.  We were doing it on ships at sea hundreds of years before electricity.

It's just blinking a light really fast.  Nothing to be frightened of.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2020, 06:19:23 PM »

Your point?  I can use an led light bulb as a hammer to pound nails with and that would be new.  Modulating light has been around as long as we could make light.  We were doing it on ships at sea hundreds of years before electricity.

It's just blinking a light really fast.  Nothing to be frightened of.
Did Columbus invite you to his dinner table after blinked his light a few times?
God is real.                                         

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2020, 06:29:08 PM »
CFLs were only ever a stop-gap. The long tube florescent lights have fixtures designed for those type of bulbs, which is there biggest reason they are still being made. CFLs were designed to have the more standard light bulb screw-in connection, and now that there is a better alternative that is cheaper for the consumer, more profitable for the manufacturer, and better for the environment, they are destined for extinction. Simple as that.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2020, 10:42:08 PM »
Led bulbs can carry the internet, through the light. Believe it or not.
Yikes, they're just not stopping.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2020, 11:12:42 PM »
Reminds me of this Babbletron song which i probably shouldn't post because i think some of the lyrics may be pretty savage. With the lyrics in the second verse

"new fangled tingle(?) to make this whole town JINGLE"

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 11:14:40 PM by faded mike »
           -them

Lorddave

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2020, 02:16:50 AM »
Yeah, i agree, LED have advantages - big ones. But to no longer sell cfl's at all... something stinks. I was at the big home improvement store and they had 4 or 5 sections of shelve top to bottom, all LEDs. Not a single CFL but a few fluorescent tube. Doesn't that strike you as a bit strange? It was actually monitoring electronics in the fixtures so now they are backing off a bit since the job is done -just speculating of course.

Where I live, CFLs are not sold.

Probably due to all the Mercury in them.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2020, 04:26:54 AM »
So the Great Reset is the newest right wing conspiracy theory.

Why am I totally not surprised I heard about it here first? ;D

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-bidens-presidency-already-has-its-first-conspiracy-theory-the-great-reset

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2020, 07:21:19 AM »
The conspiracy has been going on for weeks, why is The Daily Beast so late to the party?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2020, 08:35:18 AM »
The conspiracy has been going on for weeks, why is The Daily Beast so late to the party?

Takes a while for conspiracy theories to gain enough followers to be noticed by the rest of the world.  Nobody is going to report on a conspiracy theory your Uncle Joe rants about at every Thanksgiving dinner. :)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2020, 09:37:32 AM »
I don't have an uncle Joe, and this one has been all over the rightwing press for more than a month. I guarantee Will Sommer has been aware of it since it started being covered.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2020, 09:45:09 AM »
I don't have an uncle Joe, and this one has been all over the rightwing press for more than a month. I guarantee Will Sommer has been aware of it since it started being covered.

Conspiracy theories tend to spread and be talked about on conspiracy theory centered web sites so that's not a surprise.

They need to get big enough to get noticed before anyone else starts looking into them.  Generally nobody cares what the next 4chan or QAnon obsession is until Trump retweets it or it gets enough traction to be worth it.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2020, 11:04:07 AM »
Fox News and Sky are not conspiracy theory websites, you dingdong. They've been talking about it since July. Also Will Sommer is the conspiracy theory guy for The Daily Beast. I've been following him for years.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2020, 12:24:10 PM »
Fox News and Sky are not conspiracy theory websites, you dingdong. They've been talking about it since July. Also Will Sommer is the conspiracy theory guy for The Daily Beast. I've been following him for years.

Fox News is absolutely deep in the conspiracy ecosystem. Conspiracies and lies are Hannity and the rest's bread and butter. That and their gold scams. They talk about all kinds of bullshit, some of which spreads, some that doesn't.  Looks like the Great Reset is one that's getting traction currently.

Probably not going to be the next Pizzagate but who knows.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2020, 01:43:00 PM »
Fox News isn't a conspiracy theory website. I know this conspiracy is getting traction, it has been for months. I do not know what you are arguing about.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2020, 02:29:59 PM »
The great reset is old news.
The elites have been planning it for a long time.

God is real.