Odd thing about planets's gravities

• 75 Replies
Re: Odd thing about planets's gravities
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2020, 08:53:10 AM »
code's been smoking too many 0s from the sagnac.

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2020, 12:45:53 AM »

What is this suppoised to mean? Zeta zeros?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2020, 05:07:25 AM »
Keep posts like this in CN or AR. Thanks.

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2020, 05:31:38 AM »

Talking about the time you kept defending sandos 0s without justifying why or how they meant anything.

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2020, 02:02:23 PM »

Talking about the time you kept defending sandos 0s without justifying why or how they meant anything.

I saw them as to complex and long to be full nonsense. I belived there was some truth in them. Same argument as "20+ pages of AFET can't all be wrong "  :-\

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2020, 03:14:05 PM »

I saw them as to complex and long to be full nonsense. I belived there was some truth in them. Same argument as "20+ pages of AFET can't all be wrong "  :-\

They were complex and long. And full nonsense. That was shown to be the case repeatedly by JackB and JJA.

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2020, 07:08:40 AM »
So zetas looked so conplex they must be right.
And gravity values are so close there must be something fishy.

Ok
So present something.
You were already given the first principals breakdown and for some reason didnt understand it.

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2020, 02:09:51 PM »
You were already given first principals breakdown and for some reason didnt understand it.

What are you talking about?

Talking abois this thread lots of people told me I need, radius. For what?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2020, 02:29:03 PM »
You were already given first principals breakdown and for some reason didnt understand it.

What are you talking about?

Talking abois this thread lots of people told me I need, radius. For what?

Look it up. The answer is out there.

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2020, 03:30:31 PM »
oh man...

you said the gravity of two planets is too similar and hinted it might be made up.
then everyone told you how gravity was estimated and that it's not made up but just a coincidence.

so now WTF YOOOOOUUUU on about?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2020, 06:05:50 PM »
Chances are low. Our solar system has some odd things. Like intensity of sun bieng 6.66 higher on mercury than Earth, and mars Aphelion bieng 1.66 AU, and this...
I'm not sure why these things are odd to you. Given Mercury's proximity to the Sun, what would you expect the Sun's intensity to be? Given where Mars' orbit is located, what would you expect for a distance at aphelion? And have you considered checking to see what 1.66 AU is when converted to miles, or light-minutes, or any other arbitrary units of distance? Granted, those are all very Earth-centric examples. Lots of other star systems have gas giants like Jupiter though. How many Jupiter Units (let's define that as the mean distance between Jupiter and the Sun) away from the Sun is Mars at aphelion?

Are those numbers odd because of the sixes? If so, I've got good news for you. While I haven't looked into them to verify they are even accurate, I can still tell you with a pretty high degree of confidence that they are rounded to the hundredths place and that's why they end the way they do.
I know there are a lot of other people asking you things, but this post I made earlier kind of encapsulates a lot of what I still think is relevant to consider. And as such, I'm going to post it again, since I didn't get any response.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2020, 12:46:15 AM »
Hello. So i found this wery odd thing when looking at wiki. Chances of this happeming naturaly are undeniably low

Why are the chances of that happening "undeniably low"?

Denial.

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2020, 04:16:19 AM »
oh man...

you said the gravity of two planets is too similar and hinted it might be made up.
then everyone told you how gravity was estimated and that it's not made up but just a coincidence.

Someone coud have easly made that numbers out of nothing too.

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2020, 04:24:12 AM »
Chances are low. Our solar system has some odd things. Like intensity of sun bieng 6.66 higher on mercury than Earth, and mars Aphelion bieng 1.66 AU, and this...
I'm not sure why these things are odd to you. Given Mercury's proximity to the Sun, what would you expect the Sun's intensity to be? Given where Mars' orbit is located, what would you expect for a distance at aphelion? And have you considered checking to see what 1.66 AU is when converted to miles, or light-minutes, or any other arbitrary units of distance? Granted, those are all very Earth-centric examples. Lots of other star systems have gas giants like Jupiter though. How many Jupiter Units (let's define that as the mean distance between Jupiter and the Sun) away from the Sun is Mars at aphelion?

Are those numbers odd because of the sixes? If so, I've got good news for you. While I haven't looked into them to verify they are even accurate, I can still tell you with a pretty high degree of confidence that they are rounded to the hundredths place and that's why they end the way they do.
I know there are a lot of other people asking you things, but this post I made earlier kind of encapsulates a lot of what I still think is relevant to consider. And as such, I'm going to post it again, since I didn't get any response.

Mars aphelion can be a bit lower or higher, but no, it is 1.66 AU. Of course it is AU and not "Jupiter Unit" beacuse we use it. It is most familiar to us.

Mercury's elliptical orbit can be little more twisted to not give 6.66 intensity of sun we have here on Earth. Of course we whoud use  that
 as it is also most familiar to us.

When comparing things, it is best to compare them to you and not some third object. Same applies to astronomy

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2020, 07:01:14 AM »
oh man...

Someone coud have easly made that numbers out of nothing too.

Well we said that of sandos zeros yet you defended that for 50pg of thread.

Pick a stance man
Make more sense

And theyre not made of nothing
There are a lot of corrobarting mmeasurements and observations as already mentioned.
If you want to complain start debunking them "possibly made up numbers".
Do you have a valid complaint?

Man
Its like talking to a maga about voter fraud.

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2020, 10:46:44 AM »
I haven't formed solid argument here. I just found some odd numbers

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2020, 12:26:21 PM »

Well maybe form a solid argument then.
You started out with they are odd and wondering how they are calculated. You were told it's not odd and how they are calculated. You have gone on to ask why they are calculated that way and you still think it odd. You've been told it's not odd and this how and why it's calculated that way.

If you still think it odd and wonder about the calculations, go do some research on your own and come back with a solid argument as to why what you found out doesn't work for you. Just continuing to ask "why" is not moving the needle for you or anyone else. Do some research!

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2020, 10:34:53 PM »

You started out with they are odd and wondering how they are calculated. You were told it's not odd and how they are calculated. You have gone on to ask why they are calculated that way and you still think it odd. You've been told it's not odd and this how and why it's calculated that way.

If you still think it odd and wonder about the calculations, go do some research on your own and come back with a solid argument as to why what you found out doesn't work for you. Just continuing to ask "why" is not moving the needle for you or anyone else. Do some research!

I was not wondering how to calculate that. I always knew there was some formula. I did not say that calculations are not needed to calculate gravities. You made it sould like I needed to calculate gravities to get exsact same numbers as i found.

I get what you are saying about calculations. But you start with assumption that planets are real and that we can calculate gravity from measurments.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2020, 12:37:59 AM »

I was not wondering how to calculate that. I always knew there was some formula. I did not say that calculations are not needed to calculate gravities. You made it sould like I needed to calculate gravities to get exsact same numbers as i found.

I get what you are saying about calculations. But you start with assumption that planets are real and that we can calculate gravity from measurments.

Why would I not start with the assumption that planets are real and that we can calculate gravity from measurements? If you didn't start with that assumption, why make this thread in the first place?

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2020, 04:36:19 AM »
There is no point being made.
Code is pointless.

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2020, 11:59:37 AM »

Why would I not start with the assumption that planets are real and that we can calculate gravity from measurements? If you didn't start with that assumption, why make this thread in the first place?

I have made this thread to show that there is something fishy with planets and data space agencies and modern science says is true. I took neutral stance with my assumptions

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2020, 12:47:36 PM »
About as neutral as tucker calrson is in his daily op eds...

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2020, 01:03:07 PM »

I have made this thread to show that there is something fishy with planets and data space agencies and modern science says is true. I took neutral stance with my assumptions

Well, now that you have the explanation as to why certain things are factored in, e.g., radius, etc. and the calculations that go along with it, is it all still fishy to you?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2020, 03:46:40 PM »

You were not neutral, you claimed in your first post there was something 'fishy' about the numbers and they look made up.

That's not neutral.

The numbers are fine, coincidences happen, there are hundreds, thousands of numbers you could compare. You're going to find some that match.

If you look at the distance of all the planets from the Sun you will see none of those match. Does that seem more real?

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2020, 04:27:22 AM »

The numbers are fine, coincidences happen, there are hundreds, thousands of numbers you could compare. You're going to find some that match.

This aren't some small insignificant numbers. Thiese are major numbers, like Radius distance form sun. Imagine if two pairs of planets had same radius, will that be fishy.

According to you nothing can be fishy

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2020, 10:12:40 AM »

This aren't some small insignificant numbers. Thiese are major numbers, like Radius distance form sun. Imagine if two pairs of planets had same radius, will that be fishy.

Personally, I don't find it fishy at all given the explanation and calculations. You apparently still do. What do you propose now?

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2020, 06:17:31 AM »

Personally, I don't find it fishy at all given the explanation and calculations. You apparently still do. What do you propose now?

You assume numbers in calculations are real. I don't know if this is 100% correct, I saw it on reddit few weeks ago, but we first "calculated" gravity of planets rather than mass and radius. Newton needed gravities to make his solar system work. So he fugded numbers and made mistake with Mercury and Mars. Uranus was discovered later. It wasn't rare for RE scientists to do that. Copernicus and Einstein did that too
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 06:19:38 AM by Code-Beta1234 »

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2020, 07:24:34 AM »
It wasn't rare for RE scientists to do that.
That's a redundant term.  You can just say "scientists".
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2020, 07:26:21 AM »
Newton was how long ago and with what tools?

Take the circumference of eaeth.
Its been adjusted a bunch of times.
Were those "wrong" or close enough?

So again
Take issue with some or baseless argue theres something "fishy" and ill compare you to trump and magas over election fraud.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2020, 09:29:47 AM »

You assume numbers in calculations are real. I don't know if this is 100% correct, I saw it on reddit few weeks ago, but we first "calculated" gravity of planets rather than mass and radius. Newton needed gravities to make his solar system work. So he fugded numbers and made mistake with Mercury and Mars. Uranus was discovered later. It wasn't rare for RE scientists to do that. Copernicus and Einstein did that too

Reddit is always a great source for fishiness.

So show us what's wrong with the calculations we have today.