Odd thing about planets's gravities

• 75 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Odd thing about planets's gravities
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2020, 05:50:28 PM »
I have made this thread to show that there is something fishy with planets and data space agencies and modern science says is true. I took neutral stance with my assumptions

The numbers are fine, coincidences happen, there are hundreds, thousands of numbers you could compare. You're going to find some that match.

This aren't some small insignificant numbers. Thiese are major numbers, like Radius distance form sun. Imagine if two pairs of planets had same radius, will that be fishy.

According to you nothing can be fishy

Why would that be fishy?

There are 8 (or nine) planets that all have a radius, density, mass, orbital speed, distance from the Sun, inclination, rotational speed, axial drift, water content, atmosphere thickness, temperature, amount of heat received, amount of heat radiated, color, amount of hydrogen in the atmosphere, liquid or solid cores...

I could go on and on and on, Hundreds of ways to measure them, thousands, millions of things to compare.

There is nothing fishy about some of those numbers being similar.  It would be fishy if there were NO coincidences.

This is called disbelief via incredulity. You being amazed or unable to believe something is not proof it's all a lie.

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2020, 05:24:15 AM »
I have made this thread to show that there is something fishy with planets and data space agencies and modern science says is true. I took neutral stance with my assumptions

The numbers are fine, coincidences happen, there are hundreds, thousands of numbers you could compare. You're going to find some that match.

This aren't some small insignificant numbers. Thiese are major numbers, like Radius distance form sun. Imagine if two pairs of planets had same radius, will that be fishy.

Why would that be fishy?

There are 8 (or nine) planets that all have a radius, density, mass, orbital speed, distance from the Sun, inclination, rotational speed, axial drift, water content, atmosphere thickness, temperature, amount of heat received, amount of heat radiated, color, amount of hydrogen in the atmosphere, liquid or solid cores...

I could go on and on and on, Hundreds of ways to measure them, thousands, millions of things to compare.

There is nothing fishy about some of those numbers being similar.  It would be fishy if there were NO coincidences.

This is called disbelief via incredulity. You being amazed or unable to believe something is not proof it's all a lie.

Wrong. This isn't some random unknown and not needed number. It is one of most important numbers out there when it comes to astronomy. Like radius and distance form sun

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2020, 06:06:25 AM »
So find an issue with one of those numbers or stfu.
Seriously.
You and faded bringing up nonissues makes no sense.

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2020, 03:22:21 PM »
Seriously.

You belive that it is just conincidence that 4 (HALF) of the planets have odd gravities! Nonissue?

Dude, see my last post on previous page to see me explain that in more detail. Basicly, Newton did get gravities before his calculations to make his solar system work.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2020, 03:32:16 PM »

Why would that be fishy?

Wrong. This isn't some random unknown and not needed number. It is one of most important numbers out there when it comes to astronomy. Like radius and distance form sun

No, this is you claiming these are "needed" and "important" numbers.  They are just numbers, you are the one placing importance on specific ones that happen to be similar to others.

You are the one deciding it's the "most important number".  That's all it is.

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2020, 05:09:08 PM »
Seriously.

You belive that it is just conincidence that 4 (HALF) of the planets have odd gravities! Nonissue?

Dude, see my last post on previous page to see me explain that in more detail. Basicly, Newton did get gravities before his calculations to make his solar system work.

Still not sure what your issue is.
It is all asumption because you cant take a planet and put it on a scale.

They can visually measure the size.
They can spectrally guess at the general compostion and do a mass estimate.
They can compare orbit rates of moons and sun.
Even earths model continues to be refined and has shown to be slightly different G in some places.

So if you have an actual issue with the first principal values available lets have it.

But this is all trump election fraud hand waving.
Youre being a guiliani.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 09:16:47 PM by Themightykabool »

Stash

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2020, 05:19:58 PM »
Seriously.

What makes them "odd"?

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2020, 04:13:08 AM »
Seriously.

What makes them "odd"?

Fact that two paris of planets have creeply close gravities...

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2020, 05:58:44 AM »
Guilianis still at it?

Stash

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2020, 12:03:38 PM »
Seriously.

What makes them "odd"?

Fact that two paris of planets have creeply close gravities...

If you think that's creepy, fine. What now?

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2020, 12:33:41 PM »
3 planets have rings.
2 planet axis spins not like the others (venus spins upside down, uranus sideways).
4 planets have a tilt 23, 25, 27, 28 degrees! woweee!
why hasn't pluto crashed into neptune after all these years?
how is it that mars and earth have the same day length despite being different sized?  same jupiter and saturn?

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2020, 01:24:30 PM »
3 planets have rings.
2 planet axis spins not like the others (venus spins upside down, uranus sideways).
how is it that mars and earth have the same day length despite being different sized?  same jupiter and saturn?

This proves:

a) it is all poorly done fakery

b) God is awesome and made solar system fine-tuned ???

Stash

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2020, 02:01:25 PM »
3 planets have rings.

This proves:

c) Apophenia

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2020, 02:13:01 PM »
The most elaborate, global fakery in a field where everyone trying to outdo each other and all values are verified multiple different ways all in an effort to force calculations to match a previous estimated value.

"Poorly done" in your opinion.

You ever watch tv where a lie snowbals into a ridculous scenario?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2020, 04:42:30 PM »
3 planets have rings.

This proves:

c) Humans are good at picking out patterns that don't exist.

d) Humans are not good at recognizing their own faults.

« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2020, 02:41:46 PM »
Also, i will admit that i found many contradicting things aboit Venus-Uranus gravity. It is mainly beacuse of problem at what place to calculate Uranus's gravity, since it is gas/ice giant. At 1 bar it is almost as Venus.

Also, hypotheticly, if planets had almost indentical gravity, will Spheere of influence (SOI) be indentical too?