BLM - protestors, rioters and looters

• 7 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
BLM - protestors, rioters and looters
« on: November 03, 2020, 03:03:52 AM »
This kind of gives insight into how down and out black people in America feel and the why

She makes a good and compelling point. Honestly, more power to their cause.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: BLM - protestors, rioters and looters
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 05:13:02 AM »
Very good video, hadn't seen it.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 07:47:28 PM »
Almost had me interested till the end, just a terrorist justifying their actions.

The only way her point could hold true water is if they could punish the people that did them wrong. Maybe they can to dig up their graves and burn them?

I didn't shit to them, why does my business get looted and vandalized? Does that mean I can pick a random black persons home and do the same? That's not even getting into all the black owned businesses they destroyed, please justify that angry lady. Or maybe I should find her home and burn it to the ground since I feel she has done me wrong or justified others?

Oh, and lady, the wealth gap is getting terribly lop sided for all races/genders.... That is our government at work
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 12:52:36 AM »
The problem is deeply systemic. At the moment it's like trying to weed a garden with scissors. Chopping off the top of the plants but the root is still there. What needs to happen is a shit ton of Roundup to the weeds

Rather than get angry at the dickhead who threw a brick in a store and grabbed whatever the hell they wanted (mind you a 'white nationalist' was busted doing this to smear BLM too https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/07/28/warrant-white-supremacist-instigated-looting-at-george-floyd-protest-in-minneapolis ) get angry at the system which is churning out this problem too. That is, I believe the BLM. Not the rioters, not the looters. The people most affected (like the parents of those killed by the cops) have pleaded people not to be violent. They just want their voices heard and not to be looked at like they are the enemy.

WTF is wrong with police who get scared shitless at the sight of a black guy they shoot them unarmed, or in the back or treat them lower than a worthless mutt they crush the life out of them without remorse?

It looks as if the governments at the moment simply dont give a shit to help these communities. The problem for many extends beyond them being black and being a low socio-economic status. A status that if you're caught in can be difficult to rise above. Especially if your a black person who is constantly seen as a threat. If someone had the opportunity to rent to a black family or a white family in America, who has the greater chance? If a black or a white person applies for a job, who has a better chance of scoring it? If a black or white person is pulled over by the police, who has a better outcome? If your arse is in front of a judge or jury, will being black worsen your chances at getting a fair hearing or sentence?

I think the point of the video was to try and see the problem from the perspective of a black person. It's not that they should dig up the losers that were horrible POS and enslaved their ancestors and burn them (but people do get shitty if they want to pull down a statue immortalizing such dickheads) it's because the system currently operating in America the discord, the way they are viewed as less than human still exists

Ask anyone peacefully protesting in BLM and they would probably say they dont agree with the riots or looting. It's their city too. But if you want the shitty rioting and looting to stop at some point people need to come to the table and listen to them (the protestors not the rioters/looters). Not brand people who are tired of being ignored and trodden on as terrorists. That just begets more violence and hardship on all sides.

So far, people dont even want to take that step to listen. So how is anyone going to learn?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 12:54:28 AM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 12:56:47 AM »
We all hate black people.
That is why they become President of the United States of America.

::)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 06:12:20 AM »

You do realize that the US is headed for white people becoming a minority in the next 20-30 years, don't you?
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 06:14:51 AM »

A president which people burned effigies of after he was elected.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 04:52:55 PM »

Half black.

The racists only voted for one half of him.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget