Democracy
Constitutional Republic

What is America?

• 14 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
What is America?
« on: October 26, 2020, 01:39:24 AM »
So what system of government does America enjoy?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

Re: What is America?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 02:10:17 AM »
None of them.  Why?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 02:24:53 AM »
None of them.  Why?

Pray tell, what it is then

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 02:31:35 AM »
None of them.  Why?

There is none.  Its like asking which soda America likes.  You have so many different answers.

But generally they want a government where they can choose everything they like, ban things they don't like, and not have to think about running it but have control of it.  Also free of corruption but also quick to get things done cheaply.

So ome thats impossible.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 02:36:34 AM »
None of them.  Why?

There is none.  Its like asking which soda America likes.  You have so many different answers.

But generally they want a government where they can choose everything they like, ban things they don't like, and not have to think about running it but have control of it.  Also free of corruption but also quick to get things done cheaply.

So ome thats impossible.

Well that's why I put multiple options in there. Personally I think its a bit of a mesh between an oligarchy and a kakistocracy. Of course, the cult of Trump is thrown in the mix too. As for calling itself a 'democracy' or constitutional republic, well anyone who believes that is nostalgic of a past when that may have once been true. I dont believe those terms reflect the reality of Todays America.

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 04:55:57 AM »
Under Trump it's a kleptocracy. 
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 06:25:57 AM »
I'm not sure if many Americans are enjoying the current system of government.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 08:46:52 PM »
None of them.  Why?

Hahaha, that was awesome.
I needed a laugh.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 04:40:28 AM »

I come to you Americans as a representative of the concerned.

We have become used since the end of the second world war, to the idea that the new country on the block with its resources and vigour had taken the lead. We didn’t like it, but history moves on and you were on the side of right and would (we hoped), grow with the responsibility. Unfortunately, instead of maturing under this obligation, you buckled under the burden, slipping into premature senility and schizophrenia as you tore yourselves apart like a demented Tyler Durden, one part shouting bible quotes and paranoia, another for science and the future.

We the concerned, watched in horror as in the grip of your malaise you chose leaders apparently on a whim, actors, morons and sexual predators, and then…

Then, the fever seemed to break. You showed to the world, an intelligent, eloquent, forward thinking coloured man of humility and humour, and we rejoiced.

Alas it was a false dawn, the regressive mind snapped and took control, as standing there in front of the incredulous god fearing no nonsense, barely educated murican was a black man, a black man who said he was their leader, or at least that’s what he was being told it was saying because frankly he couldn’t understand the words he used or pronounce his name. The world had gone to shit.

He spoke like a heretic for god’s sake, pay for the right of people to have fundamental health cover? Heresy!  What is freedom if it’s not having to wave an ambulance away as you bleed out, knowing that to pay to sow back your severed leg will cost your remaining uncrushed organs and your first born.

Close our overseas torture camps? Sacrilege! How could we feel like the land of the free if you can’t sleep safely in the knowledge that someone somewhere is getting his kidneys pureed by a flunked college Linebacker with a truncheon and a grudge.

And the guns, oh god the guns!  The blasphemer wanted checks to stop the insane buying a method of mass slaughter! Can you stand in front of god and sing about the home of the brave when you have denied some poor pasty Morlock headed Ritalin ravaged incel, the potential for his 15 minutes of lurid exposure, mowing down screaming cheerleaders in retribution for imagined denial of hand-jobs? Not on my watch.

So, as the three whim choices of actors, morons and sexual predator, hadn’t done the job perhaps taking all three at once would, and maybe throw in a sprinkle of financial fiasco and a soupcon of narcissism to spice it up.

We the concerned stood, concerned, unbelieving. Surely it took but a few moments of watching this hideous creature to deduce its lack of soul, its insincerity, and its baseline conceit? But it swept into power.
AND NOW YOU HAVE LET IT FUCKING HAPPEN AGAIN, FUCK!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 12:31:24 PM »

So apparently some count in Transylvania went to Biden and said you're it, and Trump didn't get in, so I might have overreacted.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 02:02:40 PM »

So apparently some count in Transylvania went to Biden and said you're it, and Trump didn't get in, so I might have overreacted.

I, for one, enjoyed your overreaction
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 02:11:22 PM »

I, for one, enjoyed your overreaction
As did I!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 02:34:07 PM »

Did you mean Pennsylvania?  I get them mixed up also.

Pennsylvania has always seemed like a haunted place by association.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 03:19:18 PM »

I found nothing over about it. Actually spot on.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2020, 03:59:37 PM »
What is America?

Apparently still 47.7% crazy.

But better than 4 years ago at least.