Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Who will win the election?

• 1841 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #1800 on: January 18, 2021, 10:48:44 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/2021/01/18/pelosi-laptop-riley-june-williams/

An ex-partner of Williams’s, identified only as W1 in court filings, told the FBI that friends of Williams played a video of her stealing the drive or computer from Pelosi’s office, and that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service,” a criminal complaint states.

This is what it means to be a patriot Trump MAGA. Selling classified information from your government and selling to Russia....

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #1801 on: January 19, 2021, 12:25:08 AM »

An ex-partner of Williams’s, identified only as W1 in court filings, told the FBI that friends of Williams played a video of her stealing the drive or computer from Pelosi’s office, and that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service,” a criminal complaint states.

This is what it means to be a patriot Trump MAGA. Selling classified information from your government and selling to Russia....

Potential classified data.  According to Pelosi, it was just used for presentations.

But I'm wondering if the IT at the capitol is any good.  I mean, no compuTrace?  No instant wipe setup?  Bitlocker encryption?  Or does it have all those and the lady hasn't turned it on yet?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #1802 on: January 19, 2021, 03:20:50 AM »
Something might be happening... 

Confirmed now that the Marines are deployed to DC and have full combat gear. 

The National Guardsmen in the city were disarmed due to Democrat paranoia, and they tried to vet all 25,000 of them to weed out anybody that voted Republican at all in the last election.
):

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #1803 on: January 19, 2021, 03:37:03 AM »
All signs point to a major military buildup for something big tomorrow, but I don't know what.

Also keep in mind that the USMC's Commandant, who is usually pretty active on social media, has gone completely dark in the last couple of weeks.  I also have inside sources that tell me that there are indeed Marines in DC right now, just not what they're doing. Understandable, since they have to maintain OPSEC.

Trump still technically controls the armed forces until 12 PM EST on the 20th. So if they're going to make a move, they have about a day to do it.

It's also possible that they're acting on their own initiative.

):

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1804 on: January 19, 2021, 03:38:57 AM »

Potential classified data.  According to Pelosi, it was just used for presentations.

But I'm wondering if the IT at the capitol is any good.  I mean, no compuTrace?  No instant wipe setup?  Bitlocker encryption?  Or does it have all those and the lady hasn't turned it on yet?

I guess it's just the intent. She wouldn't think of selling it to Russians if she believed it was harmless presentations. She probably thought it had lots of juicy intel and could sell out her country for a quick buck

Regardless of what was on there, she should be if found guilty be charged with espionage on top of being a treasonous insurrectionist

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1805 on: January 19, 2021, 05:16:18 AM »
All signs point to a major military buildup for something big tomorrow, but I don't know what.

I'm going to take a stab at this, maybe they are preparing for tomorrows inauguration?

Just a wild guess!

I know, that's crazy talk. I'm sure it's all part of Trumps plan instead and not part of the huge event with massive security concerns that's been planned for a year.

But keep on truckin!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1806 on: January 19, 2021, 06:33:21 AM »
The beginning of major military actions in Civil War 2.0 are scheduled for tomorrow at 12:01 PM.  Didn't you get the memo?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #1807 on: January 19, 2021, 08:44:21 AM »

I'm going to take a stab at this, maybe they are preparing for tomorrows inauguration?

Just a wild guess!

I know, that's crazy talk. I'm sure it's all part of Trumps plan instead and not part of the huge event with massive security concerns that's been planned for a year.

But keep on truckin!

Lol no, are you out of your mind? Why would the military protect the capitol? Its doors have never been breached ever!!
They plan a coup, obviously, what else would they be doing?!
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1808 on: January 19, 2021, 08:51:56 AM »

I guess it's just the intent. She wouldn't think of selling it to Russians if she believed it was harmless presentations. She probably thought it had lots of juicy intel and could sell out her country for a quick buck

Regardless of what was on there, she should be if found guilty be charged with espionage on top of being a treasonous insurrectionist

It's unlikely she'd even know what she's looking at.  She probably just assumed, government laptop = the entirety of US classified intel.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1809 on: January 19, 2021, 09:00:17 AM »

The National Guardsmen in the city were disarmed due to Democrat paranoia, and they tried to vet all 25,000 of them to weed out anybody that voted Republican at all in the last election.

This is overstating it a bit.  They're just checking their social media accounts for things like qanon or #stopthesteal.

If they banned republicans then we wouldn't have much of a military left over.

Also regarding tomorrow.  Maybe an attack will occur.  But DC is locked up tighter than a dolphin's butthole right now.  We expected riots at all 50 state capitols yesterday.  But it turned out that law enforcement outnumbered the protesters.

Lorddave

« Reply #1810 on: January 19, 2021, 09:09:43 AM »

This is overstating it a bit.  They're just checking their social media accounts for things like qanon or #stopthesteal.

Also regarding tomorrow.  Maybe an attack will occur.  But DC is locked up tighter than a dolphin's butthole right now.  We expected riots at all 50 state capitols yesterday.  But it turned out that law enforcement outnumbered the protesters.

I'm hoping they all stay home but better safe than sorry.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #1811 on: January 19, 2021, 11:10:25 AM »

I'm hoping they all stay home but better safe than sorry.
100%. If the events of January 6th made anything clear, it was that there exists a subset of Americans that think it's fine to go to great lengths to stop the incoming administration, up to and including sacrificing lives for the cause. It's the right set and setting to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1812 on: January 19, 2021, 05:25:44 PM »
The beginning of major military actions in Civil War 2.0 are scheduled for tomorrow at 12:01 PM.  Didn't you get the memo?

LOL. 

The Qanons are going to look pretty silly after then.   Unless Trump is still playing 5D chess and its all a clever ruse.  I'm going with Joe Biden has been cloned and a robotic Kamala Harris is being remote controlled by Trump loyalists,  the mass round up of Democratic child traffickers can then begin.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1813 on: January 19, 2021, 06:17:28 PM »

LOL. 

The Qanons are going to look pretty silly after then.   Unless Trump is still playing 5D chess and its all a clever ruse.  I'm going with Joe Biden has been cloned and a robotic Kamala Harris is being remote controlled by Trump loyalists,  the mass round up of Democratic child traffickers can then begin.

Qanons are conspiracy theorists, and can never be proven wrong, will never admit they are wrong.

When nothing happens and Obama and Hillary aren't arrested for their crimes and plots against the people... all it will do is make Qanon even MORE convinced that the shadowy child moldering canabal demon worshiping Democrats is super powerful and needs to be destroyed more than ever.

Even failure just makes them into more crazy lunatics. There will be more deaths, more bombs... the right has helped create a brand new terrorist organization and we will all suffer for it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1814 on: January 19, 2021, 06:37:48 PM »

LOL. 

Don't underestimate the level of crazy in these freaks. Some of them see a 'prophecy' and will self fulfil it. Even if it means killing themselves in a blaze if glory trying to shoot their way to Biden.

So the inauguration happens 3am my time. F'ed if I'm staying or waking up for that.

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1815 on: January 20, 2021, 05:27:44 AM »
Trump even in his final hours is showing what an ass he is.

One of the first things he did as President was issue an executive order to not allow any government employees to join a lobbying firm or work for a foreign government for 5 years after they leave.

It's one of the few things he did that I wholeheartedly agreed with.

On his last day, he just rescinded that order. 

So basically he just wanted to keep Obama employees from having jobs. That's all it was, he never really cared, and now that it's his cronies looking to lobby, suddenly it's all right again.

It's not the worse thing he has even done, but it's right up there showing what a fake he is.

I have to wonder what excuses Tom and his worshipers make of it. Probably think it's just fine because Trump's fellow conspirators are all Good People who can handle a lobbying job, unlike the child-molesting slave-ring running cannibal Democrats.

What a complete piece of trash.

Four hours to go... good riddance!  I with that 21 gun salute would have hit him in his fat ass on the way to air force one as he fled in full cowardly retreat.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1816 on: January 20, 2021, 05:45:23 AM »
Trump even in his final hours is showing what an ass he is.

One of the first things he did as President was issue an executive order to not allow any government employees to join a lobbying firm or work for a foreign government for 5 years after they leave.

It's one of the few things he did that I wholeheartedly agreed with.

On his last day, he just rescinded that order. 

So basically he just wanted to keep Obama employees from having jobs. That's all it was, he never really cared, and now that it's his cronies looking to lobby, suddenly it's all right again.

It's not the worse thing he has even done, but it's right up there showing what a fake he is.

I have to wonder what excuses Tom and his worshipers make of it. Probably think it's just fine because Trump's fellow conspirators are all Good People who can handle a lobbying job, unlike the child-molesting slave-ring running cannibal Democrats.

What a complete piece of trash.

Four hours to go... good riddance!  I with that 21 gun salute would have hit him in his fat ass on the way to air force one as he fled in full cowardly retreat.

So much for "draining the swamp."

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1817 on: January 20, 2021, 06:24:21 AM »
Yeah, it's a shame that they use blanks for the 21 gun salute.  Or, in this case, it might be a good thing.

« Reply #1818 on: January 20, 2021, 06:37:55 AM »
Yeah, it's a shame that they use blanks for the 21 gun salute.  Or, in this case, it might be a good thing.

There should have been a crowd  funding effort to pay someone in the military band to give Trump a final “wah-wah waaahhh” on the trombone.

Lorddave

« Reply #1819 on: January 20, 2021, 06:44:52 AM »

Blanks at close range can kill, fyi.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1820 on: January 20, 2021, 06:48:38 AM »

Not if your rifle has a flash suppressor or blank firing adapter.  Even then, you would need to press the barrel right against their head.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1821 on: January 20, 2021, 07:11:15 AM »

Not if your rifle has a flash suppressor or blank firing adapter.  Even then, you would need to press the barrel right against their head.

Yeah, I recall an actor killing himself by accident by shooting himself in the head with a 'blank'. They can even be lethal up to a few inches away, but very quickly become harmless further than that.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #1822 on: January 20, 2021, 07:16:02 AM »

Yeah, I recall an actor killing himself by accident by shooting himself in the head with a 'blank'. They can even be lethal up to a few inches away, but very quickly become harmless further than that.
I wouldnt say harmless but yeah.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1823 on: January 20, 2021, 07:16:18 AM »

Yes but that was really more due to the curse that Bruce Lee brought upon his family.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1824 on: January 20, 2021, 07:28:28 AM »
Brandon Lee, while filming The Crow, was shot by a stunt guy. They were blanks but something like some shards of a bullet were still in the gun. The other dude was the star of some action TV show, messing around with a prop gun, put it to his head and pulled the trigger. Some component of whatever blanks are made of killed him.

These days, I don't even know if they use blanks anymore, all CG. I watched some behind the scenes thing about John Wick - All the muzzle flashes and stuff were added in Post.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1825 on: January 20, 2021, 07:42:53 AM »
Brandon Lee, while filming The Crow, was shot by a stunt guy. They were blanks but something like some shards of a bullet were still in the gun. The other dude was the star of some action TV show, messing around with a prop gun, put it to his head and pulled the trigger. Some component of whatever blanks are made of killed him.

These days, I don't even know if they use blanks anymore, all CG. I watched some behind the scenes thing about John Wick - All the muzzle flashes and stuff were added in Post.

The guy shot himself in the head with a handgun loaded with blanks as a joke. The paper wad hit his head hard enough that the shockwave shattered a bit of the INSIDE of his skull and sent it into his brain. Instant death, everyone thought he was faking at first because there was no wound or blood.

I bet the insurance savings of not using live ammo of any kind on set offsets the cost of CGI. Which is all done by minimum wage temporary contractors these days and is nearly free.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #1826 on: January 20, 2021, 08:39:45 AM »
Back on topic, I know I said it before, but I think Biden just might actually win this election.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1827 on: January 20, 2021, 08:45:08 AM »
Back on topic, I know I said it before, but I think Biden just might actually win this election.

It's still too close to call.

But Biden won the "I got more famous people to sing than you did at my inauguration" contest.  It helps not to be a toxic asshole when asking for people to perform for you.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1828 on: January 20, 2021, 08:52:05 AM »
I think it's too early to count out Klobuchar.  She seems to be getting a suspicious amount of stage time.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1829 on: January 20, 2021, 08:53:17 AM »
Well, looks like he finally won.

Congratulations, President Biden.