Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #1740 on: January 13, 2021, 08:11:07 AM »
Florida is the new Argentina!

Dammit!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1741 on: January 13, 2021, 10:23:00 AM »
Impeachment debates are underway.  The republicans defense seems a little halfhearted.  There is a lot of talk from them about unity.  I think that Matt Gaetz might be undermining that when he vows to go after Biden's "crime family" though.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1742 on: January 13, 2021, 10:58:10 AM »
https://www.ajc.com/news/trumps-pick-for-us-attorney-in-georgia-dismisses-election-fraud-claims-theres-just-nothing-to-them/7JMIL37WANHWXCZD4FTJXH4CIQ/

The acting U.S. attorney for Northern Georgia, who was named after his predecessor reportedly angered President Trump for not finding election fraud, told staffers in a conference call Monday that he dismissed two election fraud cases on his first day.

“I would love to stand out on the street corner and scream this, and I can’t,” said Bobby Christine, according to an audio recording of the call obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“But I can tell you I closed the two most — I don’t know, I guess you’d call them high profile or the two most pressing election issues this office has,” he said. “I said I believe, as many of the people around the table believed, there’s just nothing to them.”

Christine also said he found fewer election-related investigations in the office than he expected.

“Quite frankly, just watching television you would assume that you got election cases stacked from the floor to the ceiling,” said Christine. “I am so happy to find out that’s not the case, but I didn’t know coming in.”

Interesting, not even people Trump put in place to help him can find election fraud. I wonder if it will ever be enough for his fans.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1743 on: January 13, 2021, 11:07:22 AM »
Interesting, not even people Trump put in place to help him can find election fraud. I wonder if it will ever be enough for his fans.
I get the impression that as long as Trump thinks there's fraud, so will his fans.  If Trump gave the tiniest **** about calming the country down, he would swallow his pride, drop his clams of fraud and concede.  Although I also get the feeling that even that wouldn't be enough for his most rabid followers.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1744 on: January 13, 2021, 11:10:51 AM »
Impeachment debates are underway.  The republicans defense seems a little halfhearted.  There is a lot of talk from them about unity.  I think that Matt Gaetz might be undermining that when he vows to go after Biden's "crime family" though.

Unity.... FFS

The repugnican version of 'unity' is like if I come over, ransack your house and kill your loved one but then ask you don't get mad and just let it go because if I suffer any consequences that there will be more trouble for you. It boggles the mind

But they are all spineless self serving arseholes with their snouts in the trough. Have a look at what they used to say about Trump before the 2016 election and now. No morals except the one that maximises their chance for reelection. Truly repugnant

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1745 on: January 13, 2021, 11:17:10 AM »
If Trump gave the tiniest **** about calming the country down, he would swallow his pride, drop his clams of fraud and concede.  Although I also get the feeling that even that wouldn't be enough for his most rabid followers.

People behind convincing him to make the half arsed concession video about ensuring an orderly transition of power said that he regretted making it because it made him look weak. What an arse.

He has a odd definition of what weak means. If Trump was strong he would have manned up to the defeat on election night (or when Bidens win was assured), phoning Biden and congratulating him on his victory. Strength would be telling his supporters to support the new President of America.

Instead we just see a weak as piss cry baby with the maturity to match.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1746 on: January 13, 2021, 11:25:50 AM »
He has a odd definition of what weak means.
Not really.  Trump isn't the only one who sees losing as weakness, and losing so many tight races to the likes of Biden must be especially galling.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1747 on: January 13, 2021, 11:31:55 AM »
He has a odd definition of what weak means.
Not really.  Trump isn't the only one who sees losing as weakness, and losing so many tight races to the likes of Biden must be especially galling.

The true test of character is how one handles a loss.

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1748 on: January 13, 2021, 11:36:01 AM »
Trump obviously did not play little league baseball.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1749 on: January 13, 2021, 11:53:04 AM »
With as many of his businesses that went bankrupt, you'd think that he'd be better at handling a loss by now.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1750 on: January 13, 2021, 01:38:25 PM »
With as many of his businesses that went bankrupt, you'd think that he'd be better at handling a loss by now.

I saw a recent interview with his niece, Mary Trump. I don't remember the exact quote, but the question about how DJT handles "loss" came up. She said something to the effect that he doesn't really see anything as a loss, even if it really is one, just more of a "Win with an asterisk next to it..." And he places that asterisk wherever and whenever he pleases. Probably overstating the obvious, but I thought it concisely spelled out the mentality. I won the election by a landslide, (asterisk = Massive fraud ensued...Making it appear I lost...But I still won...And look at how many people love me and agree with me...)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1751 on: January 13, 2021, 01:40:09 PM »
So nice they impeached him twice. 10 Republicans joined in.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1752 on: January 13, 2021, 01:42:45 PM »
So nice they impeached him twice. 10 Republicans joined in.
The impeachment is nice, but only 10 republicans joining in is pretty sad (although not really unexpected).

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1753 on: January 13, 2021, 01:52:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1349471583455178754?s=20

With 10 republicans voting to impeach the president from their own party, this is the most bipartisan impeachment in American history.

I suppose this is true. Only three presidents have been impeached, and none of them were convicted.

Lorddave

« Reply #1754 on: January 13, 2021, 02:11:00 PM »
Maybe this time they'll have witness testemony.

Or call Trump to the stand.  Because that would be fucking epic.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1755 on: January 13, 2021, 02:56:01 PM »
I doubt they want to drag it on more than they have to.  They've got congress and the white house.  I doubt they want to waste any time.

But then again there might be details that come that might need more investigation.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1756 on: January 13, 2021, 02:57:31 PM »
I guess there is the question of what was Trump doing during all this and why the hell was law enforcement missing?

It might be worth investigating that.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1757 on: January 13, 2021, 02:58:02 PM »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1758 on: January 13, 2021, 05:14:33 PM »
Any guesses as to when the trial will be held?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1759 on: January 13, 2021, 06:13:37 PM »
Any guesses as to when the trial will be held?

I just read that the Senate hearings won't be until next week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/13/facebook-role-in-capitol-protest 
Archive https://archive.is/zhghW

Most of the riot was planned on Facebook. How long before Google and Apple take the Facebook app out of their stores? Never, probably. It was all Parler's fault!

« Reply #1760 on: January 13, 2021, 07:01:34 PM »
You western globilists dont get it do you?! The world as we know it is changing, Trump is going to stay! When he said twelve more years he was not kidding! Everything has gone to plan, this is exactly what he wanted, he didnt want to win, he wanted to shook the system. To him its fix it or fuck it! I think it going to be fuck it!
I think therefor.....

Now i think that some of the southern states are going to succeed and make Trump the first president.

Now, if I'm half right like I was the first time, then get ready for the real storm!!!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1761 on: January 13, 2021, 07:34:35 PM »
You western globilists dont get it do you?! The world as we know it is changing, Trump is going to stay! When he said twelve more years he was not kidding! Everything has gone to plan, this is exactly what he wanted, he didnt want to win, he wanted to shook the system. To him its fix it or fuck it! I think it going to be fuck it!
I think therefor.....

Now i think that some of the southern states are going to succeed and make Trump the first president.

Now, if I'm half right like I was the first time, then get ready for the real storm!!!

The revolution failed because it was led by illiterate yobs.   Succeed is a bit different to secede.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1762 on: January 14, 2021, 01:59:30 AM »
Repugnicans warned us how awful a Trump presidency would be

eg Ted Cruz "You want to know how to make America Great Again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell!'

Well.... That didn't age well  ::)

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1763 on: January 14, 2021, 06:09:36 AM »
Repugnicans warned us how awful a Trump presidency would be

eg Ted Cruz "You want to know how to make America Great Again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell!'

Well.... That didn't age well  ::)

The GOP is full of self-serving selfish assholes who care for nothing but their own enrichment.

They will kiss the ass and licks the boots of anyone who either gets them votes or money and will have no courage to stand up to them for fear of risking either.

The only difference between them saying Trump is terrible, and worshiping at his feet, and now starting to back away is how much they fear him.

At least his spell is starting to slip just a bit.. but no worries.. the GOP will find another con man to cower behind and let him destroy teh country as long as he gives them some scraps.

« Reply #1764 on: January 14, 2021, 07:24:10 AM »
The GOP is full of self-serving selfish assholes who care for nothing but their own enrichment.

...and the Democrats?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1765 on: January 14, 2021, 07:45:41 AM »

...and the Democrats?

How dare you! The Democrats are pure.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #1766 on: January 14, 2021, 09:06:34 AM »

...and the Democrats?

The Democrats aren't pure, but they at least don't continue to support someone who insults them, their wives, their fathers, and anyone who possibly gets in the way.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #1767 on: January 14, 2021, 09:40:25 AM »

...and the Democrats?

The Democrats aren't pure
Republicans are pure tho.

...pure shit.

Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1768 on: January 14, 2021, 09:42:52 AM »

...and the Democrats?

The Democrats aren't pure, but they at least don't continue to support someone who insults them, their wives, their fathers, and anyone who possibly gets in the way.

Well, this is true, but they are a bunch of self serving assholes!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1769 on: January 14, 2021, 10:17:31 AM »
Well, this is true, but they are a bunch of self serving assholes!
To some degree or other, that's true for every human being on the disc.