Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Who will win the election?

• 1841 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #1680 on: January 11, 2021, 02:38:02 PM »
The head of DHS has stepped down.

I feel as though we're on an airline with no pilots.  Hopefully we can coast 9 days with no discernable leadership.

We made it nearly 4 years.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1681 on: January 11, 2021, 03:02:53 PM »
The head of DHS has stepped down.

I feel as though we're on an airline with no pilots.  Hopefully we can coast 9 days with no discernable leadership.

We made it nearly 4 years.
Let's not bonk just before the finish line.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1682 on: January 11, 2021, 03:04:54 PM »

I feel as though we're on an airline with no pilots.
Just fucking snakes.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1683 on: January 11, 2021, 03:05:52 PM »

I feel as though we're on an airline with no pilots.
Just fucking snakes.

Well if that's what they are doing then they will be too busy to bite anybody.  Lets hope they have lots of stamina until the flight is over.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1684 on: January 11, 2021, 03:32:40 PM »
Anyone here on Parler?  Looks like everyone who's ever been verified on Parler just got doxxed.

https://twitter.com/bitburner/status/1348558563019427842

https://www.reddit.com/r/ParlerWatch/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 03:35:34 PM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1685 on: January 11, 2021, 03:34:10 PM »
I have an account on parler, well had an account I guess.  I didn't have to upload my driver's license or anything though.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1686 on: January 11, 2021, 03:36:04 PM »
I wonder how many of the verified citizens were at the riot.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1687 on: January 11, 2021, 03:40:52 PM »
Molotov cocktails need to be glass. Plastic does not shatter.

BLM

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1688 on: January 11, 2021, 03:43:06 PM »
I created an account just to poke around.  So they have my email, randomly generated password and burner phone number.  Oh noes.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1689 on: January 11, 2021, 03:43:59 PM »
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/capitol-riot-taser-death/

Damnit!  Why did I decide to fact check this story?  I should have just stuck with what I heard originally, that an insurrectionist accidently tazed himself in the nuts to death trying to steal a painting.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1690 on: January 11, 2021, 03:53:28 PM »
The only thing I can say about these "patriots", least they actually went after the people that wronged them in their eyes, instead of burning their neighbors house down.

Are there many people in the US who think like you?    Just curious.

I would hope this is common sense, so I would hope most people.

If you have a problem with someone/something you deal with that person/thing and not your neighbor or some random person on the street.

Can you share the error in this?

You are suggesting that armed insurrection is an acceptable solution to the problem of losing an election.   

That's not how this works.   If you apply that "solution" you end up either dead or in jail.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #1691 on: January 11, 2021, 04:08:44 PM »
The only thing I can say about these "patriots", least they actually went after the people that wronged them in their eyes, instead of burning their neighbors house down.

If you have a problem with someone/something you deal with that person/thing and not your neighbor or some random person on the street.

You are suggesting that armed insurrection is an acceptable solution to the problem of losing an election.   

That's not how this works.   If you apply that "solution" you end up either dead or in jail.

I think a revolt is absolutely fine if it was an election fraud as Trump advertised. However, there was not any sustainable evidence for that, especially enough to justify a revolt. Definitely a formal inquiry for sure.

Just for the record since people love to put words in my mouth....

I don't agree with what those people did to the capital, they should be arrested when found....face jail time and fines 100 percent.

I was simply saying when you have a problem with someone/something, you revolt against the source, not some random person/thing. Like when BLM attacked and took over the police station.... Makes sense, the police did them wrong so they went to the source. Attacking random people, destroying innocent people's property and hurting/killing innocent people....that makes no sense.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1692 on: January 11, 2021, 04:18:40 PM »
Speaking of people getting arrested, this is hilarious https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1348760270198472708?s=20
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1693 on: January 11, 2021, 04:27:01 PM »

I think a revolt is absolutely fine if it was an election fraud as Trump advertised. However, there was not any sustainable evidence for that, especially enough to justify a revolt. Definitely a formal inquiry for sure.

I don't agree with what those people did to the capital, they should be arrested when found....face jail time and fines 100 percent.

I was simply saying when you have a problem with someone/something, you revolt against the source, not some random person/thing. Like when BLM attacked and took over the police station.... Makes sense, the police did them wrong so they went to the source. Attacking random people, destroying innocent people's property and hurting/killing innocent people....that makes no sense.

Seen on Twitter... 

"I want to swim in my neighbors pool, but they voted no. I think their decision unfair & sued them, losing  40+ times. So I held an armed protest in front of their house & in the heat of the moment vandalized it, but couldn't kill them bc they got away. Now they're blaming me!"

"I just pushed my grandmother down the basement steps. My parents want to call the cops on me, but I don't know how that would unify this family."

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1694 on: January 11, 2021, 04:27:23 PM »
Only one person showed up to the pro-Trump protest outside Twitter’s San Francisco HQ
30 police officers were there to monitor the scene

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/11/22225721/twitter-protest-san-francisco-trump-stopthesteal-deplatforming

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1695 on: January 11, 2021, 04:31:57 PM »
Only one person showed up to the pro-Trump protest outside Twitter’s San Francisco HQ
30 police officers were there to monitor the scene

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/11/22225721/twitter-protest-san-francisco-trump-stopthesteal-deplatforming

Perfect!

Also https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/1348740338827939841?s=20

Jacob Chansley, AKA Jake Angeli, Arizona man makes first court appearance in for charges related to storming the U.S. Capitol. His mom says he hasn’t eaten since Friday because the detention facility won’t feed him all organic food. @abc15

lol

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1696 on: January 11, 2021, 04:33:35 PM »

So the police officer they killed was the source of their problems?

The security personnel in the building was the source of their problems?

Seems like they were attacking innocent people and things too.

And for the record, I agree that anyone (BLM or right-wing) that riots and breaks the law should go to jail.  I don't agree that these right winger terrorists were somehow noble or better than BLM, where the protests were overwhelmingly peaceful.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1697 on: January 11, 2021, 04:36:17 PM »

Jacob Chansley, AKA Jake Angeli, Arizona man makes first court appearance in for charges related to storming the U.S. Capitol. His mom says he hasn’t eaten since Friday because the detention facility won’t feed him all organic food. @abc15

lol

That's comedy gold right there... don't start a civil war if the jails don't serve organic food.  LOL

From the same thread.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1698 on: January 11, 2021, 04:38:08 PM »
an insurrectionist accidently tazed himself in the nuts to death trying to steal a painting.
Zapped myself half way 'tween my belly button and nads.15,000 volts @ 60 mA.

Ask for the story . . .

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1699 on: January 11, 2021, 04:39:14 PM »

lol

That's comedy gold right there... don't start a civil war if the jails don't serve organic food.  LOL

From the same thread.

I wonder if the dead raccoons on his head were all organic.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1700 on: January 11, 2021, 04:41:48 PM »
an insurrectionist accidently tazed himself in the nuts to death trying to steal a painting.

Ask for the story . . .

Not sure what kind of Tazer you are using but they generally only deliver 2 to 3 mA.  60 mA would be quite dangerous.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1701 on: January 11, 2021, 04:43:03 PM »
I think a revolt is absolutely fine if it was an election fraud as Trump advertised.

I rest my case.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1702 on: January 11, 2021, 04:46:50 PM »
I wonder if the dead raccoons on his head were all organic.

I'm starting to feel sorry for him.  Poor guy all alone in jail with his horned coon skin regalia pining for a hearty serving of kale and wild rice.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1703 on: January 11, 2021, 05:54:21 PM »
How many inquiries/audits/recounts/lawsuits does Trump have to lose before you finally accept the results?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1704 on: January 11, 2021, 08:03:24 PM »

Ask for the story . . .

Not sure what kind of Tazer you are using but they generally only deliver 2 to 3 mA.  60 mA would be quite dangerous.

Knowing his background, doubt he is talking about a tazer

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1705 on: January 11, 2021, 08:10:23 PM »
I think a revolt is absolutely fine if it was an election fraud as Trump advertised.

I rest my case.

Since we pride ourselves on said democracy, would it not be a point of uprising if it were proven rigged?

Did I also not say it would take proof beyond reasonable doubt to justify said uprising, also that the proof was not there....

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1706 on: January 11, 2021, 08:11:34 PM »
How many inquiries/audits/recounts/lawsuits does Trump have to lose before you finally accept the results?

I already agreed he won early December. Does that answer your question?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1707 on: January 11, 2021, 08:28:22 PM »

Fair enough.  Perhaps I should have said Trump and his die hard supporters instead of you specifically.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1708 on: January 11, 2021, 08:31:52 PM »

Fair enough.  Perhaps I should have said Trump and his die hard supporters instead of you specifically.

I didn't want Biden to win, but after seeing what Trump is capable of and how bad he threw Pence under the bus. Shows how deranged he truly is, makes me feel a little better about the loss.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #1709 on: January 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM »
I don't like that the Left is calling to have who even sympathized with what happened to have their lives ruined.

It’s everywhere in msm.
They’re making a big show there of when they arrest people who were at the capital. All conservatives are being labeled domestic terrorists
People are saying garbage in the threads, very sad.

Some of the comment threads:
“I hope they all starve to death after taking everything away from them”

“They don’t deserve jobs and livelihoods”

“We need to send them to camps”

“We should strip veterans of their service record”

When it’s being espoused by the talking heads, of course tens of thousands online are going to parrot it. You don’t think this is the left using their institutional power to implement a monoculture? They control the private sphere and the public.

If you lived around Portland and went downtown with a MAGA hat on, you will be murdered. That has been the political climate there for some time.

Racial divides have turned into violent tribalism that risks spilling out into armed conflict.

And the elite laugh about all of this on late night TV. Smiling. Mocking the people suffering in the country, both left and right.
):