Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Who will win the election?

• 1841 Replies
?

Jamie

• Retired
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #930 on: November 17, 2020, 05:09:21 PM »
https://www.axios.com/trump-fires-cybersecurity-christopher-krebs-fa03f026-1acb-4669-8e76-38f13307f7bd.html

Trump fires his cybersecurity chief. 

This totally doesn't make him look like a giant baby.

I know you're being sarcastic, but this is one instance where I'm 100% opposed to Trump.

Our Elections are fine. If he wants to audit them and ensure that, I have no issue with it. But to make such bold claims about voter fraud and to contest the outcome of the Election without any meaningful, significant evidence is foolish.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #931 on: November 17, 2020, 05:20:52 PM »
https://www.axios.com/trump-fires-cybersecurity-christopher-krebs-fa03f026-1acb-4669-8e76-38f13307f7bd.html

Trump fires his cybersecurity chief. 

This totally doesn't make him look like a giant baby.

I know you're being sarcastic, but this is one instance where I'm 100% opposed to Trump.

Our Elections are fine. If he wants to audit them and ensure that, I have no issue with it. But to make such bold claims about voter fraud and to contest the outcome of the Election without any meaningful, significant evidence is foolish.

Trump is going to place some pastry chef that made him yummy pop tarts and flattered him as head of the agency, and he will start telling everyone Trump[ is right.

Trump will likely take old reports, cross out the "no" of "no fraud" with a sharpie and proclaim himself the victor again.

At this point, anyone who voted for Trump that doesn't feel a LITTLE bad about it needs to try harder.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #932 on: November 17, 2020, 07:03:09 PM »
Initially Wayne County, Michigan refused to Certify their election results of a Biden win.

At 9:12PM Trump began tweeting about it, bragging that they refused to certify the results

At 9:14PM Wayne County announced they reversed the Decision & will certify Biden's win

LOL

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #933 on: November 18, 2020, 05:57:28 AM »
Initially Wayne County, Michigan refused to Certify their election results of a Biden win.

At 9:12PM Trump began tweeting about it, bragging that they refused to certify the results

At 9:14PM Wayne County announced they reversed the Decision & will certify Biden's win

LOL

I came here to laugh at Trump about this too. ;D

What a dumbass.  And I bet 99% of Trump voters think Trump has won Michigan.  It will be days before some of them figure it out, and years from now they will still be puzzled why Michigan is blue when Trump clearly won it. I mean, he said so!!! :o

Too bad Tom abandoned this thread (and hopefully his clown of a Presidents chances at winning and we can't hear his take on how QAnon is behind it all and it's all part of Trumps 6D chess game.

FIVE MINUTES LATER....

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #934 on: November 18, 2020, 05:22:43 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/18/trump-pennsylvania-election-lawsuit-437996

Trump is filing a lawsuit to declare himself the winner in Pennsylvania for... reasons.

There's a brightside to this nonsense.  If Trump believes he can steal the elections by running everything through the courts then he's less likely to consider other solutions to the stealing the election.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #935 on: November 18, 2020, 06:18:19 PM »
I can't wait to see how that one turns out.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #936 on: November 18, 2020, 07:52:36 PM »
He's got his top man on it, Rudy Giuliani.

Never have I wished for cameras in a courtroom more than now.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #937 on: November 18, 2020, 08:41:34 PM »
What if these frivolous court cases are still going on before the electoral college meets to vote? Can States that are supposedly in contention still vote?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #938 on: November 18, 2020, 08:55:41 PM »
He's got his top man on it, Rudy Giuliani.

Never have I wished for cameras in a courtroom more than now.
At $20k per day, I wonder how long he can drag it out.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/us/politics/giuliani-trump-election-pay.html

What if these frivolous court cases are still going on before the electoral college meets to vote? Can States that are supposedly in contention still vote?
As I understand it, December 12 is pretty much the drop-dead date for states to certify so that the electors can vote on the 14th.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 08:58:22 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #939 on: November 19, 2020, 10:01:03 AM »
Rudy Giuliani is having a press conference involving the election.

I'm not so sure I can take it seriously since this new venue just doesn't have the same gravitas as the parking lot of a landscaping business next to a sex shop.

« Reply #940 on: November 19, 2020, 11:02:40 AM »
“Your question is fundamentally flawed, when you’re asking, ‘Where’s the evidence?’ You clearly don’t understand the legal process,”

- Jenna Ellis, senior legal adviser for the Trump campaign

Say what now, Jenna?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #941 on: November 19, 2020, 11:04:33 AM »
One must watch the actual video to get the full effect.  Giuliani's hair dye is leaking onto his shirt.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #942 on: November 19, 2020, 11:12:38 AM »
This press conference is amazing.  There is a second lawyer now who is going into a word salad of Clinton Foundation, George Soros and something about software with backdoors.  I'm really having a difficult time following all these separate conspiracies.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #943 on: November 19, 2020, 11:30:19 AM »
I can't help but to wonder if any of these people criticizing the voting machines have actually examined them or have any clue as to how they work.

Lorddave

« Reply #944 on: November 19, 2020, 11:55:51 AM »
I mean, I get it was a mess but not shocked since this is new for alot of people.  Usually its just machines counting ballots so any fraud is totally under the radar.  But now its hand ballots with paper and signatures and everything.  So yeah, everyone is kinds frantic.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #945 on: November 19, 2020, 02:54:47 PM »
This press conference is amazing.  There is a second lawyer now who is going into a word salad of Clinton Foundation, George Soros and something about software with backdoors.  I'm really having a difficult time following all these separate conspiracies.

I thought, no Crouton is making that up, but IT'S REAL. Now I must find the press conference on youtube so I can become even more horrified.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #946 on: November 19, 2020, 07:24:07 PM »

I thought, no Crouton is making that up, but IT'S REAL. Now I must find the press conference on youtube so I can become even more horrified.

It's horrific.

The guy charges $20K per day for his services so maybe this hair dye thing is intended. To get all the libs to watch what he has to say.

Know your place

« Reply #947 on: November 19, 2020, 09:38:19 PM »

It's horrific.

The guy charges $20K per day for his services so maybe this hair dye thing is intended. To get all the libs to watch what he has to say.

The message is clear-  This is what your fences will look like if you use inferior exterior wood stain.   Four seasons landscaping stocks only quality branded wood stains and seals in the full range of colours for any application!

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #948 on: November 19, 2020, 10:27:21 PM »
The message is clear-  This is what your fences will look like if you use inferior exterior wood stain.   Four seasons landscaping stocks only quality branded wood stains and seals in the full range of colours for any application!

Not only did I laugh, but that is super creative, well done!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Lorddave

« Reply #949 on: November 19, 2020, 11:33:42 PM »

Not only did I laugh, but that is super creative, well done!

Agreed.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #950 on: November 20, 2020, 03:42:58 AM »

Oh my God. How does anyone take this guy seriously.  I love how he cropped out the part that mentioned the TINY fact that the results have been certified.

So... he delayed the certification of his loss by a few hours? VICTORY!

Even taking that lie at face value, it's still pathetic.

"We withdrew because we won!"

No wonder this guy lost. What an idiot.  ;D

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-19/trump-campaign-seeks-to-withdraw-michigan-election-suit

Trump Campaign Drops Michigan Election Suit, Claims Victory

President Donald Trump’s campaign says it’s dropping its Michigan election lawsuit because it succeeded in halting certification of election results in Detroit and surrounding Wayne County, despite the outcome already having been certified in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #951 on: November 20, 2020, 04:11:36 AM »

Oh my God. How does anyone take this guy seriously.  I love how he cropped out the part that mentioned the TINY fact that the results have been certified.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-19/trump-campaign-seeks-to-withdraw-michigan-election-suit

President Donald Trump’s campaign says it’s dropping its Michigan election lawsuit because it succeeded in halting certification of election results in Detroit and surrounding Wayne County, despite the outcome already having been certified in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.

How can somebody be so fucking retarded? Thats just pathetic.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 05:34:44 AM by Definitely Not Swedish »
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #952 on: November 20, 2020, 05:16:55 AM »

It's bad.

I got no problem with aging. If I'm going grey, I'm going grey; if I'm going bald, I'm going bald.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #953 on: November 20, 2020, 06:52:57 AM »

Let's talk about how scummy it is to file frivolous lawsuits in order to tie up the election certification process so that you can try to invalidate votes against you.  Apparently Arizona isn't going to certify the election until all the lawsuits are settled, which means Trump could literally just keep filing these stupid lawsuits until after the deadline for certification and prevent Arizona from certifying, invalidating all those people's votes.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #954 on: November 20, 2020, 07:07:23 AM »
Let's talk about how scummy it is to file frivolous lawsuits in order to tie up the election certification process so that you can try to invalidate votes against you.  Apparently Arizona isn't going to certify the election until all the lawsuits are settled, which means Trump could literally just keep filing these stupid lawsuits until after the deadline for certification and prevent Arizona from certifying, invalidating all those people's votes.
According to this site, Arizona's deadline to certify is 11/30/2020.  Not sure what happens if any of the states miss their deadline.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #955 on: November 20, 2020, 09:24:27 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/politics/michigan-house-speaker-will-meet-trump/index.html

Something really weird is happening with the GOP in Michigan.  Why would these people agree to meet at all with Trump?  They should at least make him come to them.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #956 on: November 20, 2020, 10:27:09 AM »

Michigan

Lorddave

« Reply #957 on: November 20, 2020, 10:29:45 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/politics/michigan-house-speaker-will-meet-trump/index.html

Something really weird is happening with the GOP in Michigan.  Why would these people agree to meet at all with Trump?  They should at least make him come to them.

Because that doesn't look shady as fuck.  Nope.  Not at all.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #958 on: November 20, 2020, 11:12:06 AM »

Michigan
At what point does this cross into illegal election interference?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #959 on: November 20, 2020, 11:17:32 AM »
I guess it will cross the line if they do what Trump wants, but they can talk about it all they want.