Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Who will win the election?

• 1841 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #750 on: November 11, 2020, 11:48:19 AM »
Further chatter that Giuliani is claiming that whistleblowers have stepped forward on the Dominion Voting Systems.

https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1326555434405097477

Agreed. Probably the biggest modern scandal short of historical royal assassinations if true.

You realize it's Giuliani we're talking here? You know, the Hunter-Laptop-Borat-Lapdance guy.

I've just watched borat 2, ngl the giuliani guy is kinda creepy but he didn't do anything morally wrong.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #751 on: November 11, 2020, 11:51:12 AM »
Further chatter that Giuliani is claiming that whistleblowers have stepped forward on the Dominion Voting Systems.

Agreed. Probably the biggest modern scandal short of historical royal assassinations if true.

You realize it's Giuliani we're talking here? You know, the Hunter-Laptop-Borat-Lapdance guy.

I've just watched borat 2, ngl the giuliani guy is kinda creepy but he didn't do anything morally wrong.

That's because a half naked man in a very off putting getup burst into the room and stopped him.

Tucking in his shirt my arse

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #752 on: November 11, 2020, 11:58:19 AM »

Agreed. Probably the biggest scandal short of historical royal assassinations if true.
*yawn*  Wake me up when those whistle blowers step in front of a judge.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #753 on: November 11, 2020, 12:01:24 PM »

That's because a half naked man in a very off putting getup burst into the room and stopped him.

If he was touching his peen, would that have been morally wrong?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #754 on: November 11, 2020, 12:44:00 PM »

Agreed. Probably the biggest scandal short of historical royal assassinations if true.

Rudy Giuliani claims all kinds of stuff. If the source of your convictions is Rudy is saying it, that's pretty sad.

Where is he announcing it this time?  Going back to the Four Seasons? Rudy and Trump are a joke at this point.

GO STORM, GO!  ;D

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #755 on: November 11, 2020, 12:49:40 PM »

If he was touching his peen, would that have been morally wrong?

Like most things in life, there is a time and place.

Maybe in Swedesville you guys are a little more liberal about it

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #756 on: November 11, 2020, 12:53:11 PM »

It's not that he's morally wrong that is so worrying.  It's how easy he was to entrap.  This is one of the world's most famous comedians, just imagine what a foreign intelligence agency could do with him

They'd have cloned his phone and photocopied the contents of his briefcase while he was still slobbering over some Russian cleavage (not a bad name for a band  8)).

He may have been a fine lawyer at some point, but he's just a degenerate old fool now.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #757 on: November 11, 2020, 01:01:06 PM »

It’s the pant wetting excitement that’s so depressing.  Rudy’s dug up another “whistleblower” (not the one who later admitted he made it all up), so obviously 10s of millions more votes for Trump?  This is someone who has lost it.

The legal cases are being thrown out left and right.  Why is that?  Why not carefully put together a strong case and present that to a judge?  Because it’s most likely all bullocks.  It’s legal gish gallop.

They are simultaneously alleging that postal votes are fundamentally undemocratic, that postal votes arriving after Election Day don’t count (but others do), that honest Republican postal votes are being changed, etc, etc.  These are mutually exclusive arguments.  And they are turning up to court without a scrap of evidence to present.

The only plausible explanation for all these spurious legal actions is that they aren’t trying to win them.  They are just trying to throw everything into confusion and hang up the process as long as possible, casting doubt on the whole system.

Isn’t it just possible that strongly Democrat supporting cities like Detroit and Philadelphia that Trump has personally insulted voted for the other guy?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 01:03:01 PM by Unconvinced »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #758 on: November 11, 2020, 01:07:00 PM »
Interesting.  That video that Bom posted is now deleted.  Big tech is actively flagging or deleting election misinformation.  They are now flocking to Parler.

An interesting dilemma for Parler.  Their commitment to free speech is being used to attempt to destroy liberal democracy which would in turn eventually destroy free speech.
Facebook will die if all the Trumpeters flock away from it.  They are all that's left there.

Yesterday my 76yr old mother asked me what Parler is. lol
My friend's mom posted something on FB yesterday that talked about new FB, new Twitter, new search engine, new everything online to combat big tech.

The funny thing is people have already tried to replace FB, no one talks about Gab anymore, but it was supposed to be the new FB years ago.

George Soros owns everything!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #759 on: November 11, 2020, 02:11:44 PM »
Interesting.  That video that Bom posted is now deleted.  Big tech is actively flagging or deleting election misinformation.  They are now flocking to Parler.

An interesting dilemma for Parler.  Their commitment to free speech is being used to attempt to destroy liberal democracy which would in turn eventually destroy free speech.
Facebook will die if all the Trumpeters flock away from it.  They are all that's left there.

Yesterday my 76yr old mother asked me what Parler is. lol
My friend's mom posted something on FB yesterday that talked about new FB, new Twitter, new search engine, new everything online to combat big tech.

The funny thing is people have already tried to replace FB, no one talks about Gab anymore, but it was supposed to be the new FB years ago.

In other Parker news, it's supposedly partially owned by Saudis, or financially backed by them. They have also started banning a lot of users recently.
https://www.newsweek.com/parler-ted-cruz-approved-free-speech-app-already-banning-users-1514358
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #760 on: November 11, 2020, 02:19:37 PM »
https://in.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/nearly-80-of-americans-say-biden-won-white-house-ignoring-trumps-refusal-to-concede-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN27Q3ED
Almost 80% of Americans in a national poll (for whatever they're worth these days) believe Biden won the election. 13% believe it is still undecided

Looks like Americans overall aren't as stupid as Trump and Rudy think. The longer they drag this out, the more damage they will do to the flailing 'Trump' brand. He's already trashed his legacy

Time for Trump to save what's left of his face and concede graciously.

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #761 on: November 11, 2020, 02:46:31 PM »

LOL  Dan Bongino is complaining about misinformation....    KARMA is a beautiful thing

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #762 on: November 11, 2020, 03:04:28 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/11/mississippi-secede-election-republican/

Mississippi Republican calls for his state to ‘succeed from the union’ after Biden victory

As the dust settles from the 2020 presidential election, one disappointed Mississippi lawmaker has a proposition for the Magnolia State. Instead of being governed by President-elect Joe Biden, state Rep. Price Wallace (R) reportedly said on Twitter that Mississippi should “succeed” from the rest of the United States and form its own country.

Yeah, Mississippi would be a great third world country.

Do conservatives want to start ANOTHER Civil War?

Time to kick their ass, again.

SCG
That happens every time in Texas when a dem gets into office. Only difference is we could be self supporting, though obviously it will never happen. I think the biggest I saw was like 1.5 million people sign the petition.. myself included ha ha.

JJA
You should check your history before spouting nonsense per the usual.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #763 on: November 11, 2020, 03:16:38 PM »
JJA

I'm pretty sure America won the Civil War.

Very confident it was southern, conservative slave holding states that started it, then got their asses kicked by the northern libs.

We will do it again if needed.

You guys are good at losing, I'll give you that.  But being on the wrong side of literally everything in history will do that to a movement.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #764 on: November 11, 2020, 03:20:41 PM »
Well shit, you can't watch the video of this hearing now, but you can read about it https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/watch-live-judge-hears-lawsuit-in-michigan-that-seeks-to-overturn-election-result/  and you can read the "live tweets" from when it was live. https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1326624975655215108?s=20

OH edited because you can watch the hearing here

BHS the difference is that Texas could survive if it seceded, Mississippi not so much. What do they have, a port and a Chevy plant?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 03:27:08 PM by Space Cowgirl »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #765 on: November 11, 2020, 03:42:02 PM »
JJA

Very confident it was southern, conservative slave holding states that started it, then got their asses kicked by the northern libs.

You guys are good at losing, I'll give you that.  But being on the wrong side of literally everything in history will do that to a movement.
I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to say with a straight face that the Democrats (which, of course, means modern day liberals in all contexts at all times) are the ones that seceded, thereby demonstrating exactly how much history he has studied while asserting that you should study yours. Let's watch and find out though!

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #766 on: November 11, 2020, 04:31:34 PM »
JJA

I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to say with a straight face that the Democrats (which, of course, means modern day liberals in all contexts at all times) are the ones that seceded, thereby demonstrating exactly how much history he has studied while asserting that you should study yours. Let's watch and find out though!

Yeah.  "But, but, but Lincoln was a Republican!!!"

Like I haven't heard that one a thousand times before.  Thanks a lot, Dick.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #767 on: November 11, 2020, 06:07:19 PM »

BHS the difference is that Texas could survive if it seceded, Mississippi not so much. What do they have, a port and a Chevy plant?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/mississippi

Hmm... 
Meth?  I guess.  Lots of meth.  Probably hydrocodone too.

Unlike Utah which has the rank of 3rd best state overall.  But the rankings don't take into account all the Mormons we have so it's really more like 25th.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #768 on: November 11, 2020, 06:18:47 PM »
They have Iron Man.
https://starkaerospace.com/
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #769 on: November 11, 2020, 06:19:19 PM »

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/mississippi

Hmm... 
Meth?  I guess.  Lots of meth.  Probably hydrocodone too.

Unlike Utah which has the rank of 3rd best state overall.  But the rankings don't take into account all the Mormons we have so it's really more like 25th.

Florida is not the worst! We're #13!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #770 on: November 11, 2020, 06:28:45 PM »

lol

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #772 on: November 11, 2020, 10:21:15 PM »
You guys know that many Dems are dirty and that many people hate Trump enough to commit fraud.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #773 on: November 11, 2020, 10:32:23 PM »
You guys know that many Dems are dirty and that many people hate Trump enough to commit fraud.

So is that speculation your evidence?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #774 on: November 11, 2020, 10:34:37 PM »

Everybody on the planet, except the brainwashed few hate Trump for the lying slimy con-man that he is.   So what's your point?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #775 on: November 11, 2020, 10:59:30 PM »

I'd domit agaijst Biden.

First I'd convince a few Trump suporters that the election is rigged.  Then I'd have more ballots than voters prepared with Trump and republicans on the ballot.  I would have the supporters deliver them.  They'd be turned away immediately and/or arrested. The ballots collected as evidence.  The story would be buried under election news.  Until Trump blew up and demanded full investigstions.

https://www.kmov.com/news/report-armed-men-arrested-in-philadelphia-were-trying-to-deliver-fake-ballots/article_12ee5e77-a724-5633-9c52-6bc3ae91a28b.html

Like that.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #776 on: November 11, 2020, 11:07:05 PM »

How exactly?  You're a US citizen and a voter right?  I'm sure you're aware that it's more involved than just writing a name on a piece of paper and dropping it in a box.  Your name and address are attached to your ballot.  Say I lived in a swing state like Nevada.  Trump is behind by about 31,000 votes.  Did I xerox my ballot 31,000 times and just hope that no one ever notices the same household voted 31,000 times?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #777 on: November 11, 2020, 11:56:08 PM »

I suggest you give cash to the good clean Republicans then. 

Trump’s “Official Election Defense Fund” is asking for YOUR money to help SAVE AMERICA!

The really good news is that you only have to donate $8000 before any of your money goes towards anything challenging election results.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-fundraising-insigh-idUSKBN27R309

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #778 on: November 12, 2020, 12:06:30 AM »
Well, no one is even denying that many people hate Trump enough to commit fraud.

This isn't speculation if it's the concensus. It's more like established knowledge. Asking "How?" is irrelevant to this established knowledge that people hate Trump enough to commit fraud. Some may work or volunteer for the election places, others are mailmen, ballot harvesters, or are programmers.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 12:09:14 AM by Tom Bishop »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #779 on: November 12, 2020, 12:26:44 AM »
Guys I have a confession to make

I hate Trump so much, I voted for Biden too. Tens of thousands of times all over America despite living here in Australia

Rudy, if you're reading this, jump on this as proof and evidence of the fraud and submit it to court. I think I heard you guys are paying people who submit their fraud stories? Hit me up man  8) Thanks

Know your place