Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Who will win the election?

• 1841 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #660 on: November 10, 2020, 02:36:09 PM »
Any bets on when we will see the copious amounts of evidence of voter fraud we have been promised?

Same time Trump releases his taxes as he promised?

Same time the GOP releases the dirt on Biden's laptop that was promised?

Same time Trump releases the dirt on Obamas birth certificate he said he had and would release soon?

The same time Tom's Storm happens and all the Democrats are arrested?

Never.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #661 on: November 10, 2020, 02:39:10 PM »
Welp, I'm gonna go with mixed.
You jump a few times back and forth.  You definitely support Trump with a hatred for Biden (Cause Yang got dropped).
But you rarely stated that you thought Trump would win and when you did, it was only specifically in a "I hope he wins because Biden is the worst" kinda way.

Sooo... yeah.  I got your hatred of Biden mixed up with your thinking Trump will win.  I appologize. Thus, I shall sig this:

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Just a heads up,  BHS  ( aka BOM ) likes to make everything about himself.   Spoiler alert:  It never is.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #662 on: November 10, 2020, 02:41:44 PM »
Any bets on when we will see the copious amounts of evidence of voter fraud we have been promised?

Same time Trump releases the dirt on Obamas birth certificate he said he had and would release soon?

Never.

What matters in the Trump bizarro world is not reality, but the perception of reality.  Putting it another way,  it doesn't matter if it's true or not, it only matters that there are people who believe the lie.

Lorddave

« Reply #663 on: November 10, 2020, 03:03:37 PM »
You jump a few times back and forth.  You definitely support Trump with a hatred for Biden (Cause Yang got dropped).
But you rarely stated that you thought Trump would win and when you did, it was only specifically in a "I hope he wins because Biden is the worst" kinda way.

Sooo... yeah.  I got your hatred of Biden mixed up with your thinking Trump will win.  I appologize. Thus, I shall sig this:

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Just a heads up,  BHS  ( aka BOM ) likes to make everything about himself.   Spoiler alert:  It never is.

Perhaps but irrelevant.  I made a claim.  That claim was false.  I shall accept the punishment even tho I never agreed to prior. 
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #664 on: November 10, 2020, 03:08:52 PM »

Perhaps but irrelevant.  I made a claim.  That claim was false.  I shall accept the punishment even tho I never agreed to prior.

Fair enough,  but if you re-read the shit he posts its always about him.  Never addressing the issues,  just how it affects him personally.  ( or how much money he's going to gain/lose)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #665 on: November 10, 2020, 04:03:13 PM »

Never.

What matters in the Trump bizarro world is not reality, but the perception of reality.  Putting it another way,  it doesn't matter if it's true or not, it only matters that there are people who believe the lie.

Looks liek we got our answer!

Ballot Corruption will be exposed tonight at 9:00pmE on @SeanHannity on @FoxNews!

- @realDonaldTrump

So the evidence of illegal activity collected by all the lawyers and DOJ will be announced by... a talk show host on an entertainment channel.

Right.

This will be good.

Will be be talking from the Four Seasons?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #666 on: November 10, 2020, 04:50:17 PM »
I'm starting to think Trump struggles with basic arithmetic.  As far as I can tell if we took at face value every specific allegation of voter fraud he still wouldn't have enough to win the election.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #667 on: November 10, 2020, 05:03:09 PM »
Georgia’s Republican Congressional delegation sent a letter to Georgia's Secretary of State, in this letter they misspelled Georgia, and they also don't mind that some them were elected in this corrupt election themselves? https://static.fox5atlanta.com/www.fox5atlanta.com/content/uploads/2020/11/Ga-GOP-Delegation-to-Raffensperger-111020.pdf   I mean, if deceased people were voting, maybe that's why they got elected.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #668 on: November 10, 2020, 05:37:47 PM »
I mean, if deceased people were voting, maybe that's why they got elected.

Trump is off his rocker as usual.

I've seen a number of reports of people who died after sending their mail-in ballot.  Nothing conspiratorial about that.  If you get hit by a bus as you walk out of the voting booth do they make sure to remove your vote?  Shouldn't be any difference with mail-in.

Here is the worst case of dead people voting I could find from 2016.  Good old California, so forward in many ways, so backward in many others.

Looks like the massive cases of dead people turns out to be about 8 a rear in a state that casts 10 million votes.  Something to fix but hardly going to affect anything.

But hey, the GOP is going all in with voter fraud.  I mean, these are the guys who have been telling their own voters for decades that their own government is corrupt and incompetent.  So convincing them voting itself is worthless, par for the course for these traitorous assholes.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #669 on: November 10, 2020, 05:49:28 PM »
The thing about dead people voting, is not that they voted, it's that they're names are still on the registered voter lists. It happens all the time. Politicians make a big deal out of it, but only when it's on the other team. They've got dead registered voters on their lists too.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #670 on: November 10, 2020, 06:13:54 PM »
I'm starting to think Trump struggles with basic arithmetic.  As far as I can tell if we took at face value every specific allegation of voter fraud he still wouldn't have enough to win the election.

Incorrect.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-analysis-election-night-data-states-shows-millions-votes-either-switched-president-trump-biden-lost/

https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/

If we take this at face value, there is enough voter fraud here to flip PA, VA, and GA.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:35:10 PM by Tom Bishop »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #671 on: November 10, 2020, 06:17:01 PM »
Tom, are only the votes for Democrats fraud? Why wasn't there a blue wave?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #672 on: November 10, 2020, 06:43:58 PM »

Incorrect.

If we take this at face value, there is enough voter fraud here to flip PA, VA, and GA.

This list is not what Trump is alleging.  The author of this has nothing to do with the Trump campaign or administration.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #673 on: November 10, 2020, 06:50:11 PM »
If there is so much voter fraud, then why were the counts so close is so many states?  Why did the democrats lose seats in the house and fail to flip the senate?  Doesn't sound like a very good fraud to me.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #674 on: November 10, 2020, 06:51:21 PM »

Incorrect.

If we take this at face value, there is enough voter fraud here to flip PA, VA, GA, and close to a tie in NY.

This is the worst high-school level conspiracy theorist website blog you have posted so far. How can you even post that with a straight face?  You taking this at face value only indicates your inability to notice when your being fed garbage.

Call us back when any of that garbage actually makes it in front of a judge.  Not going to happen.

Just like Trump's reelection didn't happen.  Just like the Storm didn't happen.  Just like Trump staying in the White House isn't going to happen.

For starters, this isn't 'official government data' it's what the NY Times is sending browsers to display their fancy charts and graphs.  I posted some of those graphs here during the counting.

This guy is looking at a newspapers heavily processed numbers and trying to prove some kind of voter fraud because it rounds numbers to a few decimal places and he's freaking out because he can't figure out how counting works.

This is Tom's "evidence".

{
            "vote_shares": {
              "trumpd": 0.566,
              "bidenj": 0.42
            },
            "votes": 2984468,
            "eevp": 42,
            "eevp_source": "edison",
            "timestamp": "2020-11-04T04:07:43Z"
          },
          {
            "vote_shares": {
              "trumpd": 0.56,
              "bidenj": 0.426
            },
            "votes": 2984522,
            "eevp": 42,
            "eevp_source": "edison",
            "timestamp": "2020-11-04T04:08:51Z"
          },

So the problem seems to be the percentage changes 'too much' for this guy to handle based on the numbers displayed.  He comes to this crackpot theory with no idea how these numbers are being processed internally, and jumps to the conclusion that because a newspaper rounds percentages on his web browser when it draws those fancy red and blue lines, that means the actual votes are being changed.

Let me repeat, this is data used to create the little voting graphs displayed on the web page.  That's what this data is.  This is not raw voting data direct from the government, it's drawing little graphs with a very small amount of precision.

Do you understand numerical precision Tom?  Lets add that one to the list.

This is so much nothing, but yet again Tom brings the fun.  You need to lay off the 4chan level websites, dude.   

TLDR; Tom thinks actual votes are being changed because a newspaper web page is drawing graphs with limited precision.

LOL. The ignorance never ends.  ::)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 06:53:02 PM by JJA »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #675 on: November 10, 2020, 06:56:32 PM »
Looks like you wasted your time. No one asked you to try to rebut the content. We were talking about the current existing claims taken at face value. Crouton asked us to take it at face value. If we take it at face value the results of the election are in question, or at least represents significant anomalies which calls for further investigation.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:00:38 PM by Tom Bishop »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #676 on: November 10, 2020, 06:59:33 PM »
Looks like you wasted your time. No one asked you to try to rebut the content. We were talking about the current existing claims taken at face value. Crouton asked us to take it at face value. If we take it at face value the results of the election are in question.

No, I asked you to consider what Trump's legal team is actually alleging.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #677 on: November 10, 2020, 07:02:02 PM »
Looks like you wasted your time. No one asked you to try to rebut the content. We were talking about the current existing claims taken at face value. Crouton asked us to take it at face value. If we take it at face value the results of the election are in question.

Engaging you is always a waste of time. :P

No Tom, you taking some bullshit conspiracy theory website at face value doesn't call the results into question.

Just your intelligence.

Your guy lost.  Get over it.  Quit trying to help your failed President destroy American democracy because his ego won't let him admit he lost.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2020, 07:09:24 PM »

You didn't specify anything about Trump's legal team's current lawsuits. You said "I'm starting to think Trump struggles with basic arithmetic.  As far as I can tell if we took at face value every specific allegation of voter fraud he still wouldn't have enough to win the election."

Trump tweeted about fraud in the computer systems just earlier today.

Yesterday he called out Dominion by name:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:18:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #679 on: November 10, 2020, 07:11:51 PM »

You didn't say Trump's legal team. You said Trump, and how he "struggles with basic arithmetic". Trump tweeted about fraud in the computer systems just earlier today.

The Storm!  Is it The Storm?  It's The Storm coming, isn't it?

Trump promising shit and not delivering is one of his most enduring features.

Trump lost, and the scary thing is he would have won easily if he wasn't such an idiot.  Scary.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #680 on: November 10, 2020, 07:29:26 PM »
Trump lost

Please show us where in the Constitution the media decides the president. There is a long process after election day before the states certify the results. Election day results have been overturned before.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:35:53 PM by Tom Bishop »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #681 on: November 10, 2020, 07:39:05 PM »

You didn't specify anything about Trump's legal team's current lawsuits. You said "I'm starting to think Trump struggles with basic arithmetic.  As far as I can tell if we took at face value every specific allegation of voter fraud he still wouldn't have enough to win the election."

Trump tweeted about fraud in the computer systems just earlier today.

Yesterday he called out Dominion by name:

From the AP (Far more trustworthy and non-partisan than OANN):

Posts falsify ties between election tech firm and Democrats
https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-us-news-media-michigan-43bdaa186e3b8d9d897cae3bd0c6cdc0

"AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion’s operations, the nonprofit confirmed to The Associated Press. A former aide to Pelosi has represented Dominion as a lobbyist, but so have lobbyists who worked for Republicans. Claims that Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, holds a stake in Dominion are baseless."

From Snopes regarding a Dominion fraud claim:

"In response to the false claims made by Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, the Michigan Department of State issues the following statements of fact:

Michigan’s elections were conducted fairly, effectively and transparently and are an accurate reflection of the will of Michigan voters.
The erroneous reporting of unofficial results from Antrim county was a result of accidental error on the part of the Antrim County Clerk. The equipment and software did not malfunction and all ballots were properly tabulated. However, the clerk accidentally did not update the software used to collect voting machine data and report unofficial results."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/

TL;DR: Dominion Voting System fraud claims are garbage.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #682 on: November 10, 2020, 07:40:04 PM »
Trump lost

Please show us where in the Constitution the Media decides the president. There is a long process after the election before the states certify the results. Initial election results have been overturned before.

Yes, the Supreme Court decided that election where it was down to a hundred votes in one state.  That's a good example of Republicans stealing an election, as it turns out Gore actually DID have more votes.

This is a bit different, Tom.

The Supreme Court isn't going to throw out the results in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada.  You can't steal it this time.

Let me explain who actually decides.  The people.  And they told Trump: You're fired.

The media hasn't decided this, the numbers have.  Biden is on track to have over 300 electoral votes.  It's a landslide, as Trump has said. 

Biden has nearly five million more votes than Trump.  Recounts won't help.  Lawsuits that keep getting thrown out won't help.  Whining won't help.  Trump's going to get dragged out of the office kicking and screaming if he has to, and that will just show everyone how sad he is.

You just can't accept that America is kicking your candidate out of the White House. But you're good at denying reality.

Here, since you love memes so much. Just keep watching this until it sinks in. :D

https://twitter.com/ChristiaanVanV/status/1325694189451927552

( Oh, and learn how to use forum software for crying out loud. )

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #683 on: November 10, 2020, 07:46:49 PM »

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-us-news-media-michigan-43bdaa186e3b8d9d897cae3bd0c6cdc0

"AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion’s operations, the nonprofit confirmed to The Associated Press. A former aide to Pelosi has represented Dominion as a lobbyist, but so have lobbyists who worked for Republicans. Claims that Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, holds a stake in Dominion are baseless."

Did you read your article? It says that money exchanged hands between Dominion and the Clinton Foundation, and Nancy Pelosi's former aid is their lobbyist. Therefore there is a Democrat connection.

The Supreme Court isn't going to throw out the results in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada.  You can't steal it this time.

Let me explain who actually decides.  The people.  And they told Trump: You're fired.

President isn't elected by the people. Learn moar Constitution.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #684 on: November 10, 2020, 07:47:19 PM »
Trump lost

Please show us where in the Constitution the media decides the president. There is a long process after election day before the states certify the results. Election day results have been overturned before.

That call of Gore winning in FLA on Election night was very early on. As the 7th became the 8th, FLA swung to Bush and at about 3 AM it was called for Bush by the media. Gore was going to concede but was talked out of it by his aides/advisors because it was so close. By the waking hours of the 8th, all of the media had called the election for Bush. You know the rest of the story.

As for a long process after election day, controversy or not, this is true. Which makes Trump's "We will know the winner election night" and his calling himself the winner on election night and repeatedly ever since absolutely hilarious. You might want to let him know that "There is a long process after election day before the states certify the results.".

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #685 on: November 10, 2020, 07:48:48 PM »

Did you read your article? It says that money exchanged hands between Dominion and the Clinton Foundation, and Nancy Pelosi's former aid is their lobbyist. Therefore there is a Democrat connection.

"A former aide to Pelosi has represented Dominion as a lobbyist, but so have lobbyists who worked for Republicans."

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #686 on: November 10, 2020, 07:50:23 PM »

"A former aide to Pelosi has represented Dominion as a lobbyist, but so have lobbyists who worked for Republicans."

What you posted is a democrat connection.

Also, I don't donate to political groups that I am not biased towards. Why should we believe that this company does?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #687 on: November 10, 2020, 07:53:55 PM »

Also, I don't donate to political groups that I am not biased towards. Why should we believe that this company does?

The Clinton Global Initiative Group isn't a political group just like Jimmy Carter's Carter Foundation that partners with Bill and Melinda Gates and Habitats for Humanity isn't a political group.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #688 on: November 10, 2020, 07:54:40 PM »
Quote from: Stash
That call of Gore winning in FLA on Election night was very early on. As the 7th became the 8th, FLA swung to Bush and at about 3 AM it was called for Bush by the media. Gore was going to concede but was talked out of it by his aides/advisors because it was so close. By the waking hours of the 8th, all of the media had called the election for Bush. You know the rest of the story.

Incorrect. It wasn't resolved on November 8th. It went on for a while. The race wasn't resolved until December 12th.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Bush-v-Gore

Bush v. Gore, case in which, on December 12, 2000, the Supreme Court of the United States reversed a Florida Supreme Court request for a selective manual recount of that state’s U.S. presidential election ballots. The 5–4 decision effectively awarded Florida’s 25 votes in the electoral college—and thus the election itself—to Republican candidate George W. Bush.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:56:31 PM by Tom Bishop »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #689 on: November 10, 2020, 07:57:07 PM »

Oh how soon you forget.  Remember Diebold? 

In 2003, Diebold’s CEO caused a controversy when he became a top fundraiser for George W. Bush and promised to help Ohio “deliver its electoral votes to the president.”

You guys have just a BIT more of a connection to voting machine makers than Democrats, so if you're going to claim one donation is evidence of conspiracy, Diebold has a whole mountain of donations and connections.

Keep grasping for straws.

Trump lost.  Good luck overturning PA's 45,000 votes.  Then another several states.

https://twitter.com/ChristiaanVanV/status/1325694189451927552