Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Who will win the election?

• 1841 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2020, 02:16:28 PM »
He wasn't. There's one video of him saying 'I hate niggers' and then smiling stupidly, then chanting 'USA, USA,...'. Also the guy that's introducing him is a known nazi.
I may post the evidence if I come across it soon.

Btw, I was also kinda shocked that he is NOT a troll. It's just above any stupidity I could imagine.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2020, 02:24:30 PM »
It's just, that was part of the plot of an episode of The Office once.  Jim writes a speech for Dwight to deliver for an awards night.  The speech was originally given by Mussolini.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #632 on: November 09, 2020, 02:29:33 PM »
Here's the video I was talking about:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jqdddl/maga_crowd_cheers_for_a_guy_giving_a_literal/
I have no words. That's just hard to watch. And very, very sad.

I wonder if that guy was trolling them.

I think he was given the smirk lol

Trump isnt a Jew hating hitler though. The Jews seem to love him. But he is Americas Mussolini though. Quite a few disturbing parallels

https://www.businessinsider.com/historians-election-experts-warn-trump-behaving-like-mussolini-2020-9

It's good he's gone. Democracy really was at stake. Hopefully the repugnicans can get a more moderate and respectable candidate next election.

I'm sure there will be a TV deal about the Trumps. Akin to 'The House of Borja'. I don't think it will be very flattering though.

Trump being booted out shows the strength of American democracy. Look at all the memes making fun of his meltdown and the boos when he walks past. In China, if you even dare post a picture of Winnie the Pooh on Weibo, you could get a knock on the door and taken away in the middle of the night.

Don't think if Trump could do that he wouldn't. That guy loved flirting with being a dictator and apparantly half of America was okay with it :o

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #633 on: November 09, 2020, 02:32:48 PM »
Indeed.  I'm surprised that Trump has been so ineffective at stealing the election.

Lorddave

« Reply #634 on: November 09, 2020, 02:36:48 PM »
Indeed.  I'm surprised that Trump has been so ineffective at stealing the election.

Its his ego. 

"I don't need to steal.  I'll win.  They'll.cheat and I'll still win.  Everyone loves me.  I'm the best president America has ever had and will ever have."
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #635 on: November 09, 2020, 02:38:39 PM »
So are they going to immortalise Trump in a statue like other past presidents? What would the pose be? I reckon it will be condescendingly pointing his finger like the rude SOB he is

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #636 on: November 09, 2020, 03:10:10 PM »
Meanwhile virtual reality furries are hanging out at Four Seasons Total Landscaping https://twitter.com/thecoopertom/status/1325710953305026560?s=20
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #637 on: November 09, 2020, 04:31:23 PM »
Here's the video I was talking about:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jqdddl/maga_crowd_cheers_for_a_guy_giving_a_literal/
I have no words. That's just hard to watch. And very, very sad.

I wonder if that guy was trolling them.

100% he was trolling them.  That grin at the end, that wasn't the smug smile of a NAZI who just got a bunch of people to cheer for Hitler.

I wonder if any of them have the self awareness to feel ashamed once they see themselves.  I doubt it.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #638 on: November 09, 2020, 07:04:11 PM »

To be honest, I don't believe you.  You talked so much about how Trump was going to win that it seems very odd for you to have typed all that and then plan otherwise.  Also, not sure HOW you plan otherwise given we can't be sure exactly what will happen, given Congress is still in split control.

As for condescending:
Seriously?  You, the party of morals and family values?  Not being condescending to us godless, radical democrats?  Rrrriiiiggghhhtt...  I bet you wish you had another cup of lib tears, don't ya?

You are, quite literally describing yourself and the Republican party.

Care to find any proof of me saying Trump is going to win this election besides this thread when I said BOOOM Trump? That was simply for me being beyond shocked. Find anything before this since I "talked so much", the search function works fine.

If you do I will say you are right on everything and I am terrible... If you can't (which I know you can't), you have to admit you are a typical blowhard liberal. This whole time all I have said is what will happen if either wins, that I hope Trump does but doubtful. That I don't like Trump but I like Biden less, no different that 2016, just put Hillary in Biden's place.

If you actually paid attention, a democratic had my vote over Trump before he got booted (Yang). Crouton can vouch for this if he would like to be honest because he liked him as well, if not I am sure I can go back and find the convo.

I have also maintained many times over that we all need to work together and get everyone out of government, both sides are screwing us over and give no damns about us.

So, as usual you are showing your true colors, and fitting yourself in the box you claim not to wear.

(Oh and PS, don't give me shit about being so sad or alone being a democrat while Trump was in office. You had all of social media, news networks, entertainment, more than half of america etc etc etc on your side. You were just fine)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 08:37:38 PM by Bom Tishop »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #639 on: November 09, 2020, 07:14:22 PM »
Meanwhile virtual reality furries are hanging out at Four Seasons Total Landscaping https://twitter.com/thecoopertom/status/1325710953305026560?s=20

Enlighten me. What was that that I just watched? VR Furries? As opposed to the IRL ones I would see when I lived a block from the Folsom Street Fair? I guess it makes sense, there's a VR thing for everything. I just had no idea.

Maybe next up would be VR Looners at Mar-a-Largo.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #640 on: November 09, 2020, 09:10:33 PM »

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2020, 09:31:22 PM »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #642 on: November 09, 2020, 09:35:12 PM »

To be honest, I don't believe you.  You talked so much about how Trump was going to win that it seems very odd for you to have typed all that and then plan otherwise.  Also, not sure HOW you plan otherwise given we can't be sure exactly what will happen, given Congress is still in split control.

As for condescending:
Seriously?  You, the party of morals and family values?  Not being condescending to us godless, radical democrats?  Rrrriiiiggghhhtt...  I bet you wish you had another cup of lib tears, don't ya?

Care to find any proof of me saying Trump is going to win this election besides this thread when I said BOOOM Trump? That was simply for me being beyond shocked. Find anything before this since I "talked so much", the search function works fine.

If you do I will say you are right on everything and I am terrible... If you can't (which I know you can't), you have to admit you are a typical blowhard liberal. This whole time all I have said is what will happen if either wins, that I hope Trump does but doubtful. That I don't like Trump but I like Biden less, no different that 2016, just put Hillary in Biden's place.

If you actually paid attention, a democratic had my vote over Trump before he got booted (Yang). Crouton can vouch for this if he would like to be honest because he liked him as well, if not I am sure I can go back and find the convo.

I have also maintained many times over that we all need to work together and get everyone out of government, both sides are screwing us over and give no damns about us.

So, as usual you are showing your true colors, and fitting yourself in the box you claim not to wear.

(Oh and PS, don't give me shit about being so sad or alone being a democrat while Trump was in office. You had all of social media, news networks, entertainment, more than half of america etc etc etc on your side. You were just fine)

I do recall this fwiw.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #643 on: November 09, 2020, 09:37:49 PM »
you are right on everything and I am terrible...

Thank you for being honest.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #644 on: November 09, 2020, 11:38:01 PM »
I do recall this fwiw.

Thanks Crouton. I think I also said he was going to get booted quick because he made too much sense, which sadly was true.

Least we saw a good candidate for a brief moment
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #645 on: November 10, 2020, 02:13:16 AM »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Lorddave

« Reply #646 on: November 10, 2020, 02:29:32 AM »

As for condescending:

I do recall this fwiw.

I am not in a position to search well now but yes, I recall that too.  Then he got booted and my memory tells me you were unhappy as you kept saying Trump will easily win because the Dems are dumb.

If I am unable to find this evidence then I will apologize and consider myself terrible and you are right on everything.

I'll even sig it.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #647 on: November 10, 2020, 04:27:02 AM »
You and many others here are always demonstrating what is wrong with the people in the dem party. Always speaking to people in a condescending tone, acting high and mighty sitting right on top of your high horse.

Well, we didn't vote for Trump so yeah, we get to look down condescendingly on those who did.

Especially when you did it again after 4 years of seeing EXACTLY what you elected the first time.

You want to support Trump? That's your right. But prepare to be looked down on for it.

Trump is trying to destroy democracy in America because he's having a temper tantrum, and you guys are helping him. Maybe you should clean your own house before getting upset and people complaining about the smell from across the street.

Please show where I acted like that during 2016. The only things I said was I think he has more support than we think despite the polls, and after the election how I was shocked and it showed how the media was all biased and liars (proven again this election).

Both elections I have supported no one only said one shit sandwich was less stinky than the other. Instead of talking from your high horse try reading a little first. Unless you did and are being dishonest, then at that point God-speed

What are you even talking about?  I never said anything in that quote about how you acted.  I said you voted for Trump, supported Trump, and deserve all the scorn you get.

You are trying to backpedal away from being a Trumptard but it's not going to work.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #648 on: November 10, 2020, 05:53:18 AM »
I do recall this fwiw.

Thanks Crouton. I think I also said he was going to get booted quick because he made too much sense, which sadly was true.

Least we saw a good candidate for a brief moment

I would have voted for Yang!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #649 on: November 10, 2020, 06:28:15 AM »
Interesting.  That video that Bom posted is now deleted.  Big tech is actively flagging or deleting election misinformation.  They are now flocking to Parler.

An interesting dilemma for Parler.  Their commitment to free speech is being used to attempt to destroy liberal democracy which would in turn eventually destroy free speech.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #650 on: November 10, 2020, 06:31:57 AM »
Interesting.  That video that Bom posted is now deleted.  Big tech is actively flagging or deleting election misinformation.  They are now flocking to Parler.

An interesting dilemma for Parler.  Their commitment to free speech is being used to attempt to destroy liberal democracy which would in turn eventually destroy free speech.
Facebook will die if all the Trumpeters flock away from it.  They are all that's left there.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #651 on: November 10, 2020, 06:35:30 AM »
Gee, I guess that Trump isn't alone in the sore loser department:
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #652 on: November 10, 2020, 06:36:36 AM »

Facebook will die if all the Trumpeters flock away from it.  They are all that's left there.

Yesterday my 76yr old mother asked me what Parler is. lol

DuckDodgers

« Reply #653 on: November 10, 2020, 06:40:56 AM »

Yesterday my 76yr old mother asked me what Parler is. lol
My friend's mom posted something on FB yesterday that talked about new FB, new Twitter, new search engine, new everything online to combat big tech.

The funny thing is people have already tried to replace FB, no one talks about Gab anymore, but it was supposed to be the new FB years ago.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #654 on: November 10, 2020, 06:51:31 AM »
I know a guy who worked on the tech side of Gab for awhile. They wouldn't let him fix anything. Gab defederated about a month ago.  I think Parler probably won't have those same tech issues, and infighting. I know a lot of people who have accts there, but I don't know much about it. I don't get the impression they are as free speech extreme as Gab.  Gab was filled with /pol types, and was really dumb most of the time. I spend lots of time on the fediverse, lol.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #655 on: November 10, 2020, 06:51:37 AM »
Gee, I guess that Trump isn't alone in the sore loser department:

I guess I didn't watch enough Fox News during the midterms.  I don't even recall that happening.  I remember a weird situation where it looks bad for democrats on the first night but it took longer than usual for the votes to be counted and then the democrats took the house.

Lorddave

« Reply #656 on: November 10, 2020, 12:20:32 PM »

As for condescending:

I do recall this fwiw.

I am not in a position to search well now but yes, I recall that too.  Then he got booted and my memory tells me you were unhappy as you kept saying Trump will easily win because the Dems are dumb.

If I am unable to find this evidence then I will apologize and consider myself terrible and you are right on everything.

I'll even sig it.

Welp, I'm gonna go with mixed.
You jump a few times back and forth.  You definitely support Trump with a hatred for Biden (Cause Yang got dropped).
But you rarely stated that you thought Trump would win and when you did, it was only specifically in a "I hope he wins because Biden is the worst" kinda way.

Sooo... yeah.  I got your hatred of Biden mixed up with your thinking Trump will win.  I appologize. Thus, I shall sig this:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 12:22:43 PM by Lorddave »

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #657 on: November 10, 2020, 01:19:15 PM »
Awww, furries <3

They seem to be having fun.

Great wholesome avatars! I see a protogen, awww.
):

DuckDodgers

« Reply #658 on: November 10, 2020, 01:52:40 PM »
Any bets on when we will see the copious amounts of evidence of voter fraud we have been promised?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #659 on: November 10, 2020, 01:58:24 PM »
The problem with trying to fabricate evidence of retail voter fraud is the same problem with actually perpetrating retail voter fraud.  It's not a single incident.  It's hundreds of thousands of separate incidences.  A very difficult thing to fake.

They'd have more luck trying to invalid a large portion of ballots that voted for Biden which is difficult enough to do before an election but after it's a pretty bad look.