Sun and Moon motion

• 8 Replies
Sun and Moon motion
« on: October 06, 2020, 04:44:39 PM »
I am new here, I am not an FE, however I am open minded and able to change.

I do have many questions, I will start with basic principles of the FE theory. First being that the FE does not spin but that other bodies are in motion such as Sun and Moon.

If such is true then my first question is what causes this motion?

Second; The Suns motion is a constant 24 hours at the equator. With such then the speed of the Sun is x. Too create the seasons the Sun moves in and out from the equator and the distance traveled would thus increase and decrease to maintain the constant 24 hour rotation which in turn then changes the speed. What factors explain this change in speed? What factors explain and control the repeated movement in and out?

Third; With the Moon and Sun in a similar pattern what factors can explain the difference of time in their rotation?

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar
Re: Sun and Moon motion
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 11:38:29 PM »
Hi Bear
I haven't read the books in the library yet, but have been considering this flat earth for a while and will share a few thoughts:
Their is a giant disk rotating above the earth which displays things for us to see and consider (the stars and planets..?)
I think Jesus said i am the north star, i think perhaps the sun is the north star amplified and spun around and foccussed in different ways, just something i pieced together...
The sun and moon appear to be the same size in the sky indicating that the current sicentific explanation is probably wrong.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

faded mike

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 11:45:03 PM »
I think one place to look is the thread where believers talked about their favorite flat earth videos. I can give you a few suggestions
Flat water
Mr thrive and survive
Globe Busters
I think the last two would have more technical info and explanations...?
Rob Skiba videos may have some answers for you.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 04:04:04 PM »
Thank you Mike for responding to me.

I have done a great deal of research on this subject, there is a great deal that shows how the earth can be flat which lead me to consider it further. That is where I run into the road block, there is very little explaining what and how an FE system works and within that little bit there is such a wide range of theories.

I was hopeful that others would have answered me, maybe with a bit more details.

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 02:39:44 PM »
If your looking into FE, make sure you research what happens in the Southern Hemisphere. Mainly seasons, day length, and the stars (the southern cross in particular)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 02:52:09 PM »
There are no hemispheres. Also, this is Flat Earth Q&A. If you have the answer to the question, you can post, but spamming RE answers will just get moved to angry ranting.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

faded mike

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 12:02:54 AM »
Thank you Mike for responding to me.

I have done a great deal of research on this subject, there is a great deal that shows how the earth can be flat which lead me to consider it further. That is where I run into the road block, there is very little explaining what and how an FE system works and within that little bit there is such a wide range of theories.

I was hopeful that others would have answered me, maybe with a bit more details.
You're welcome. Why dont you briefly illustrate your explanation, I would like to here it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 12:07:17 AM by faded mike »
           -them

I am not a druggy

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 07:49:41 AM »
The Moon orbits Earth in the prograde direction and completes one revolution relative to the stars in about 27.32 days (a sidereal month) and one revolution relative to the Sun in about 29.53 days (a synodic month). mcdvoice mybkexperience
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 01:45:56 AM by andyhilton27 »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 08:02:40 AM »
The Moon orbits Earth in the prograde direction and completes one revolution relative to the stars in about 27.32 days (a sidereal month) and one revolution relative to the Sun in about 29.53 days (a synodic month).

andyhilton27, this is the Flat Earth Q&A section of the forum. It is for asking questions about flat earth theory, and getting answers. Please pay attention to where you are posting. If you wish to discuss what you read here, start a thread in FE General, or Debate.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.